Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And (5113 Views)

COVID-19 And The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ / Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms / Second Coming Of Jesus Still Most Likely Between 2030-2040 AD - Don Koenig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
OkCornel:
Nope, the multitude were before the throne of God in heaven saying “salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne and to the lamb”You agreed the throne of God is in heaven. The multitude is standing before God in heaven.

Revelation 7 v 9;
9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands

Isaiah 60 is an event that’ll happen on earth and has no correlation with Revelation 7 v 9.
Unless you’re telling us the multitude no man could number standing before God are only Israelites.
Look, God, Himself told you in Isaiah 66 vs 1 that Heaven is His Throne room, so it does not matter whether I agree or not. What matters is what God said. undecided

I am not telling you anything... Isaiah is the one in Isaiah 60 who explained to you in Isaiah 60 that the multitude that will come from every tribe, every tongue, and every nation on earth are sons and daughters of Israel. And they will be ruled over by the King who is in Heaven from right here on earth. undecided
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
3. I am afraid I am not the one experiencing this difficulty which you claim at all. undecided

Much the same as the people, the priests serve God in the same way the worshipers do which is by obeying given commandments from God. Priests serve God by obeying rules specific to their priesthood whereas those you consider worshippers also obey rules specific to their office in the land. They are all of them pretty undecided much just people obeying the commandments given to them by God. undecided

4. Soul ke? Revelations 7 makes no mention of the multitude being composed of souls, so let us not attempt to jumble this up abeg! undecided

4. Revelation 6 v 9 and Revelation 7 v 9, are they not the same set of people?

Will the second coming of Christ occur in Revelation 7? Or would the great tribulation be ongoing by then? undecided
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Look, God, Himself told you in Isaiah 66 vs 1 that Heaven is His Throne room, so it does not matter whether I agree or not. What matters is what God said. undecided

I am not telling you anything... Isaiah is the one in Isaiah 60 who explained to you in Isaiah 60 that the multitude that will come from every tribe, every tongue, and every nation on earth are sons and daughters of Israel. And they will be ruled over by the King who is in Heaven from right here on earth. undecided

Lol, so the multitude which came out of the great tribulation (an event of 3.5 years) which no man could number, and washed their robes in the blood of the lamb are only Israelites? cheesy

This is getting hilarious. Someone’s obviously quoting Isaiah 60 out of context.

1 Like

Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by Kobojunkie: 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
OkCornel:
4. Revelation 6 v 9 and Revelation 7 v 9, are they not the same set of people?

2. Will the second coming of Christ occurs in Revelation 7? Or would the great tribulation be ongoing by then? undecided
4. Consider the conversation that ensued in Revelations 7 vs 13 -14. Does that in some way lead you to believe the set in Revelations 6 vs 9 are the same as those referenced in Revelations 7 vs 9? undecided

2. Revelations 7 from my understanding has to do with those of the first resurrection, the Jewish nation. Not necessarily those who are exclusive of the Kingdom of God. undecided

The "great tribulation" however, is another story on its own. undecided
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
OkCornel:
1. Lol, so the multitude which came out of the great tribulation (an event of 3.5 years) which no man could number, and washed their robes in the blood of the lamb are only Israelites? cheesy

2. This is getting hilarious. Someone’s obviously quoting Isaiah 60 out of context.
1. The gathering of souls on earth to God's temple is, according to Isaiah, of those who are sons and daughters of Jerusalem. undecided

You think of them as different events, clearly, but I see them as one and the same event instead. undecided

2. Well, tell me how exactly I quoted Isaiah 60 out of context. undecided
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
4. Consider the conversation that ensued in Revelations 7 vs 13 -14. Does that in some way lead you to believe the set in Revelations 6 vs 9 are the same as those referenced in Revelations 7 vs 9? undecided

2. Revelations 7 from my understanding has to do with those of the first resurrection, the Jewish nation. Not necessarily those who are exclusive of the Kingdom of God. undecided

The "great tribulation" however, is another story on its own. undecided

So the uncountable multitude which came out of the great tribulation (3.5 years event) are only Israelites? Are you listening to yourself?

You also mentioned the great tribulation would affect both Jews and Gentiles. How does your position correlate in the face of obvious contradictions?

So there are Israelites in every nation, people, tribe and language? Really?
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by Kobojunkie: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
OkCornel:
3. So there are Israelites in every nation, people, tribe and language? Really?
3. According to Isaiah 60, this is the case. God essentially used Israel, to harvest from every tribe, nation, and language on this earth, His own people. undecided
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. The gathering of souls on earth to God's temple is, according to Isaiah, of those who are sons and daughters of Jerusalem. undecided

You think of them as different events, clearly, but I see them as one and the same event instead. undecided

2. Well, tell me how exactly I quoted Isaiah 60 out of context. undecided

1. They are not the same event.
How can the multitude stand before the throne of God in heaven whilst they are on earth?
Are the angels around the throne, the four living creatures and 24 elders also on earth worshipping God?

Will the second coming of Christ happen in Revelation 7?

Will this multitude serve in the temple of God before the first resurrection in Revelation 20 happens?

This is too straightforward to figure out.

Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
3. According to Isaiah 60, this is the case. God essentially used Israel, to harvest from every tribe, nation, and language on this earth, His own people. undecided

Isaiah 60 has nothing to do with the multitude that came out of the great tribulation in Revelation 7.

The same great tribulation you earlier agreed will affect both Jews and Gentiles.

Revelation 7 happens in heaven before the throne of God. Isaiah 60 is an earthly related event.
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by Kobojunkie: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
OkCornel:
1. They are not the same event.
How can the multitude stand before the throne of God in heaven whilst they are on earth?
Are the angels around the throne, the four living creatures and 24 elders also on earth worshipping God?

Will the second coming of Christ happen in Revelation 7?

Will this multitude serve in the temple of God before the first resurrection in Revelation 20 happens?

This is too straightforward to figure out.
I have pretty much responded to all of these questions several times now. undecided
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by Kobojunkie: 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
OkCornel:
Isaiah 60 has nothing to do with the multitude that came out of the great tribulation in Revelation 7.
The same great tribulation you earlier agreed will affect both Jews and Gentiles.
Oh, it has everything to do with it given you are informed that the multitude will worship God from His temple day and night. undecided

The bulk of what I have said regarding what you consider the great tribulation is that my understanding is to be left to another thread. So again, I am not certain where you keep getting these assertions of yours from. undecided
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I have pretty much responded to all of these questions several times now. undecided

Nope. Will Christ return in Revelation 7?

Will that multitude that came out of the great tribulation serve in the temple before the first resurrection? Or after the first resurrection…

How are the Angels, 24 elders and 4 creatures in heaven worshipping God, but only the uncountable multitude stand before God’s throne and worship from earth? How?
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Oh, it has everything to do with it given you are informed that the multitude will worship God from His temple day and night. undecided

The bulk of what I have said regarding what you consider the great tribulation is that my understanding is to be left to another thread. So again, I am not certain where you keep getting these assertions of yours from. undecided

They can only worship God “day and night” when they are resurrected on earth in Revelation 20.

Does Revelation state that this uncountable multitude standing before God, same people whose souls were crying out for vengeance from under the altar of the temple in heaven in Revelation 6 v 9, does it say they are already resurrected?
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Did Isaiah 60 mention the uncountable multitude will stand before God’s throne?
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by Kobojunkie: 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
OkCornel:
Nope. Will Christ return in Revelation 7? Will that multitude that came out of the great tribulation serve in the temple before the first resurrection? Or after the first resurrection…

How are the Angels, 24 elders and 4 creatures in heaven worshipping God, but only the uncountable multitude stand before God’s throne and worship from earth? How?
A throne in Heaven, people on earth worshipping, doesn't that read more like the first resurrection stuff to you than that related to the Kingdom of God? undecided

According to Isaiah, that is only to take place when God makes Jerusalem a Holy City and that happens only when Jesus Christ returns as King of the Jews to reign over Israel, from the heavens, for a Millenium. undecided

Because that is how it is written it will be. God's promise to the Jews was never Heaven. They were instead promised a long life here on earth in the land of Canaan - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 undecided
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
A throne in Heaven, people on earth worshipping, doesn't that read more like the first resurrection stuff to you than that related to the Kingdom of God? undecided

According to Isaiah, that is only to take place when God makes Jerusalem a Holy City and that happens only when Jesus Christ returns as King of the Jews to reign over Israel, from the heavens, for a Millenium. undecided

Because that is how it is written it will be. God's promise to the Jews was never Heaven. They were instead promised a long life here on earth in the land of Canaan - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 undecided

Is the footstool of God’s throne in Israel? Is this where this uncountable multitude no man can number will worship God from?

Isaiah 60 has no correlation with the uncountable multitude standing before God’s throne in heaven. Not on earth. They can only serve “day and night” in the temple after they are resurrected.

Jesus does not return in Revelation 7.

Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kobojunkie,

Another poser for you.

Revelation 7 v 1-8 talks of the sealing of the 144,000 Israelites which will happen on earth. From verse 9, John said after the sealing, he saw the uncountable multitude.

For goodness sake, how can the uncountable multitude standing before God’s throne be worshipping him from earth too?

How?

Wasn’t this same uncountable multitude slaughtered in the great tribulation?

The uncountable multitude can only serve in God’s temple “day and night “ after the first resurrection.

Revelation 7 v 9-14 happens in heaven, not on earth.
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Lol, so according to you, the first resurrection will happen right after the 144,000 are sealed right?

Please read Revelation 7 v 1-8, John makes it clear what happens on earth, which is the sealing of the 144,000.

So from verse 9, after the 144,000 are sealed, then the first resurrection happens abi?

The first resurrection will happen before the 7th seal is opened in Revelation 8 abi?
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
OkCornel:
Did Isaiah 60 mention the uncountable multitude will stand before God’s throne?
Isaiah 60 also indicates this will happen when Jerusalem is made a Holy place, and this is to take place during the millennial reign. undecided
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Isaiah 60 also indicates this will happen when Jerusalem is made a Holy place, and this is to take place during the millennial reign. undecided

Is Jerusalem the footstool of God’s throne where this uncountable multitude will worship God from?

For the umpteenth time Revelation 7 and Isaiah 60 has no correlation.

How can the sealing of the 144,000 happen on earth? Then, the uncountable multitude will worship God from that same earth before the 7th seal in Revelation 8 is broken?

In Revelation 7 v 9, right after the sealing of the 144,000 John saw the uncountable multitude of the great tribulation saints before God’s throne in heaven.

Isaiah 60 which is an earthly has zero correlation with this heavenly event in Revelation 7 v 9 which happens after the sealing of the 144,000 but before the 7th seal is broken.

Last time I checked, the first resurrection does not happen between the sealing of the 144,000 and the breaking of the 7th seal.

Hence, the uncountable multitude can’t serve God in his temple “day or night “ within that timeframe.

Wake up abeg, it’s not complicated.

And by the way, the uncountable multitude are not Israelites only.
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by Kobojunkie: 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
OkCornel:
1. Is the footstool of God’s throne in Israel? Is this where this uncountable multitude no man can number will worship God from?

2. Isaiah 60 has no correlation with the uncountable multitude standing before God’s throne in heaven. Not on earth. They can only serve “day and night” in the temple after they are resurrected.

3. Jesus does not return in Revelation 7.
In case, are you are not aware, Revelations is not meant as a chronological record of things to happen. so be careful assuming it so. undecided

1. According to God, He is to return and rule over Israel, hence the reason why Jesus Christ was billed as the King of the Jews. undecided

2. According to Isaiah, it is made clear to you that when Jerusalem is made Holy, the sons and daughters will return to worship God in His temple, the same temple that you are informed the multitude will worship God day and night in, here on earth. undecided

3. Jesus Christ, the King of the Jews, is the one to rule from on high over even Jerusalem when He returns. So, the throne of God is Jesus Christ's rule over the Jews. undecided
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
OkCornel:
1. Revelation 7 v 1-8 talks of the sealing of the 144,000 Israelites which will happen on earth. From verse 9, John said after the sealing, he saw the uncountable multitude. For goodness sake, how can the uncountable multitude standing before God’s throne be worshipping him from earth too? How?

2. Wasn’t this same uncountable multitude slaughtered in the great tribulation?

3. The uncountable multitude can only serve in God’s temple “day and night “ after the first resurrection. Revelation 7 v 9-14 happens in heaven, not on earth.
1. undecided

2. NO! undecided

3. YES! And that is what Isaiah 60 is telling you. undecided
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. undecided

2. NO! undecided

3. YES! And that is what Isaiah 60 is telling you. undecided

Again you’ve jumbled up the timeline.

Does the first resurrection happen after the sealing of the 144,000 but before the breaking of the 7th seal in Revelation 8 hmmm?

Revelation 7 v 9, John states after the sealing of the 144,000 on earth, he saw the uncountable multitude standing before God’s throne in heaven.

How does it make sense to you that the multitude were standing before God’s throne from earth just after the sealing of the 144,000 which also happens on earth hmmm?
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
In case, are you are not aware, Revelations is not meant as a chronological record of things to happen. so be careful assuming it so. undecided

1. According to God, He is to return and rule over Israel, hence the reason why Jesus Christ was billed as the King of the Jews. undecided

2. According to Isaiah, it is made clear to you that when Jerusalem is made Holy, the sons and daughters will return to worship God in His temple, the same temple that you are informed the multitude will worship God day and night in, here on earth. undecided

3. Jesus Christ, the King of the Jews, is the one to rule from on high over even Jerusalem when He returns. So, the throne of God is Jesus Christ's rule over the Jews. undecided

Why did John state in Revelation 7 v 9 AFTER THE SEALING OF THE 144,000 on earth, he saw the uncountable multitude standing before God?

Are you telling us the first resurrection happened in Revelation 7 before the 7th seal was broken in chapter 8?

Are you telling us the breaking of the seals is no longer an orderly event? Seal 5 and the incidental activity around it can happen before Seal 2, then Seal 7 comes right after Seal 3 for example?

This joke never seems to end just to force an Israelite only first resurrection.

I’m really enjoying this cheesy
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
Revelation 7 v 1, 3, 8 & 9;
1. After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree.

3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”

8. from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000,
from the tribe of Joseph 12,000,
from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000.

9. After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

Revelation 8 v 1-2;
1. When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.

2 And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven trumpets were given to them

Kobojunkie, so to suit your Israelites only first resurrection doctrine, you are telling us that the first resurrection (according to you) happened in Revelation 7 v 9-15 after the sealing of the 144,000, but before the breaking of the 7th seal, and the blowing of the 7 trumpets abi?

Despite John clearly stating in Revelation 7 v 9 after the sealing of the 144,000 ON EARTH, he saw an uncountable multitude of great tribulation saints standing before God’s throne which is in heaven.

Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by Kobojunkie: 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
OkCornel:
1. Lol, so according to you, the first resurrection will happen right after the 144,000 are sealed right?

2. Please read Revelation 7 v 1-8, John makes it clear what happens on earth, which is the sealing of the 144,000. So from verse 9, after the 144,000 are sealed, then the first resurrection happens abi? The first resurrection will happen before the 7th seal is opened in Revelation 8 abi?
1. I never said that. That is your assumption and yours only. Please pay attention! undecided

Those who are sealed, the 144,000, have been sealed from as far back as the first century when the Kingdom of God arrived here on earth. undecided

2. Recall that I warned earlier that Revelations is not meant to be considered a chronological record of events in no way or form. So, please do not think i share in the confusion born of your assumptions of these things abeg! undecided

3. What John is simply telling you is what he is made to observe. That is all. You are the one assuming there is a chronology to all that is written. undecided
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
OkCornel:
1. Again you’ve jumbled up the timeline. Does the first resurrection happen after the sealing of the 144,000 but before the breaking of the 7th seal in Revelation 8 hmmm?

2. Revelation 7 v 9, John states after the sealing of the 144,000 on earth, he saw the uncountable multitude standing before God’s throne in heaven.

3. How does it make sense to you that the multitude were standing before God’s throne from earth just after the sealing of the 144,000 which also happens on earth hmmm?
1. The sealing of the 144, 000 began from the moment Jesus Christ arrived on earth over 2000 years ago. undecided

2. John simply states for you his observations. He didn't tell you one group was on the earth and the other somewhere else. And according to the explanation from the elder, the multitude serves God from right here on earth too. undecided

3. Just after the 144,000 aarrgghh!! undecided
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I never said that. That is your assumption and yours only. Please pay attention! undecided

Those who are sealed, the 144,000, have been sealed from as far back as the first century when the Kingdom of God arrived here on earth. undecided

2. Recall that I warned earlier that Revelations is not meant to be considered a chronological record of events in no way or form. So, please do not think i share in the confusion born of your assumptions of these things abeg! undecided

3. What John is simply telling you is what he is made to observe. That is all. You are the one assuming there is a chronology to all that is written. undecided

So after the sealing of the 144,000 which according to you happened from the first century, in Revelation 7 v 9 John then saw the first resurrection happen on earth before the 7th seal was broken and the 7 trumpets were blown in Revelation chapter 8 abi?

The uncountable multitude standing before God’s throne and before the lamb were worshipping from earthly Jerusalem while the 24 elders, the four living creatures and countless numbers of angels were in heaven worshipping God and the lamb abi?

How can the uncountable multitude of tribulation saints be Israelites only when you earlier said the great tribulation will affect both Jews and Gentiles?

I can never ever get tired of discussing eschatology. I hope you’re prepared for this thread to get to 10,000 pages.
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by Kobojunkie: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2022
OkCornel:
1. Why did John state in Revelation 7 v 9 AFTER THE SEALING OF THE 144,000 on earth, he saw the uncountable multitude standing before God?

2. Are you telling us the first resurrection happened in Revelation 7 before the 7th seal was broken in chapter 8? Are you telling us the breaking of the seals is no longer an orderly event? Seal 5 and the incidental activity around it can happen before Seal 2, then Seal 7 comes right after Seal 3 for example? This joke never seems to end just to force an Israelite only first resurrection.I’m really enjoying this cheesy
1. Look, I already told you that the sealing of the elect, God's holy people, began over 2000 years ago. undecided

2. I don't know about the breaking of the seals. I am instead referring to the events referred to in Revelations 7 undecided
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by Kobojunkie: 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
OkCornel:
1. So after the sealing of the 144,000 which according to you happened from the first century, in Revelation 7 v 9 John then saw the first resurrection happen on earth before the 7th seal was broken and the 7 trumpets were blown in Revelation chapter 8 abi?
2. I can never ever get tired of discussing eschatology. I hope you’re prepared for this thread to get to 10,000 pages.
1. Again I warned that the records are not meant as a Chronological record of events, as you continue to assume them to be. . undecided

2. There is nothing to prepare for since all I am going on is what is stated right there in scripture regarding these things. undecided
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Look, I already told you that the sealing of the elect, God's holy people, began over 2000 years ago. undecided

2. I don't know about the breaking of the seals. I am instead referring to the events referred to in Revelations 7 undecided

So the angels held the winds from the four corners of the earth for over 2000 years now to seal 144,000 Israelites?
There’s been no harm to land, sea or trees for 2000 years now.

Interesting… tell me more.

Revelation 7 v 1-3;
7 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree.

2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God.He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea:

3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by Kobojunkie: 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
OkCornel:
So the angels held the winds from the four corners of the earth for over 2000 years now to seal 144,000 Israelites?
There’s been no harm to land, sea or trees for 2000 years now.

Interesting… tell me more.
John's Revelation was penned down about 2000 years ago, around the same time that the elects were sealed on this earth as well. SO?. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Concerning Tithe, Who Substituted Crops And Livestock For Money ? / Mermaid Caught In Lagos, Nigeria / The Religion-freewill Paradox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.