Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,636 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

When Your Babe Say She No Do Again. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Babe Say She No Do Again. (2031 Views)

One Ashawo Wey I Find Go Quarter Yesterday I Hear Say She Done Die / 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe / For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Babe Say She No Do Again. by Pickmycall: 3:25am On Sep 04, 2022
Why some guys dey become depress when their babe suddenly end the relationship?Guy,you suppose to dey calm and move on.Who dey spend for the relationship?Na you.So why you dey vex wey you suppose put the money wey you dey spend on brazillian hair every week to other beneficial things?Resourses wey some boyfriends dey put in a relationship them no fit put am for their siblings.Them stingy for their immediate family but dey generous for babes wey no send them.Try get sense.

4 Likes

Re: When Your Babe Say She No Do Again. by Hollybratt(m): 5:59am On Sep 04, 2022
Op your post is nonsense but..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Babe Say She No Do Again. by chiommy123(f): 6:49am On Sep 04, 2022
You don't know what it means to be connected to someone in so many areas. Money can not buy that.

1 Like

Re: When Your Babe Say She No Do Again. by Godada(m): 8:01am On Sep 04, 2022
chiommy123:
You don't know what it means to be connected to someone in so many areas. Money can not buy that.

But she disconnected the wifi connection.

No more browsing

3 Likes

Re: When Your Babe Say She No Do Again. by jeromestarks: 8:28am On Sep 04, 2022
Pickmycall:
Why some guys dey become depress when their babe suddenly end the relationship?Guy,you suppose to dey calm and move on.Who dey spend for the relationship?Na you.So why you dey vex wey you suppose put the money wey you dey spend on brazillian hair every week to other beneficial things?Resourses wey some boyfriends dey put in a relationship them no fit put am for their siblings.Them stingy for their immediate family but dey generous for babes wey no send them.Try get sense.
Nothing special about pvssy leaving you. Even if your guy friend says you should stop being his friend, it will hurt you still.
Your problem is that you think too much of pvssy owners. Get yourself busy son.
Re: When Your Babe Say She No Do Again. by Pickmycall: 8:32am On Sep 04, 2022
Hollybratt:
Op your post is nonsense but..........
This one don dey feel like say na him i dey follow talk.If you like pack all your money give her.If dem sack you for work she go dump you.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Babe Say She No Do Again. by Pickmycall: 8:36am On Sep 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

Nothing special about pvssy leaving you. Even if your guy friend says you should stop being his friend, it will hurt you still.
Your problem is that you think too much of pvssy owners. Get yourself busy son.
Na people like you wey dey use your life savings dash pvssy i create this thread for.

1 Like

Re: When Your Babe Say She No Do Again. by Baronthecelebri: 8:44am On Sep 04, 2022
Some guys are foolish

1 Like

Re: When Your Babe Say She No Do Again. by JONSYN7154: 8:56am On Sep 04, 2022
chiommy123:
Chiommy chokor have spoken.
Re: When Your Babe Say She No Do Again. by christianjoy(m): 9:17am On Sep 04, 2022
Nothing gives me joy than having my Dickson sucked by a pro.
Re: When Your Babe Say She No Do Again. by Olachase(m): 11:24am On Sep 04, 2022
Sometimes I did reason this too, one girl broke up with me few months like that, I move on with my life I was even happy self, one month later this lady called telling me to pls send her card... Well I sent her, the lady is now in a new relationship with another guy, at the same time me and her day do friends with benefits....... Anytime she called me that she needed money I no day do transfer I will just tell her come and have it in cash I am at home smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Babe Say She No Do Again. by youngZee23: 11:58am On Sep 04, 2022
Pickmycall:
It is only men with no abundance mentality that cry over brakeup..

1 Like

Re: When Your Babe Say She No Do Again. by jassmenn(m): 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lol....
Money is the reason why there was any kind of connection
chiommy123:

1 Like

Re: When Your Babe Say She No Do Again. by SenecaTheYonger: 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
grin
chiommy123:

C’mon get out grin grin grin

Make I hear say you connect with broke guy. Imagine this gender cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Your Babe Say She No Do Again. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
If she say she no do again, let her go. Life goes on. You were living before she appeared so why should that stop when she leaves? Human beings have a way of trying to get you hooked on them not because they love you or care for you but to feel like gods because they finally gotten someone who they can control and manipulate when it suits them. I always keep it at the back of my mind that the relationship between us will end one day so I must prepare myself mentally for that day by not getting too emotionally attached to her in case she says out of the blue that she wants to break up with me. That way I will move on easier

1 Like

Re: When Your Babe Say She No Do Again. by Pickmycall: 11:49am On Sep 05, 2022
chiommy123:
Is it an emotional or financial connect?
Re: When Your Babe Say She No Do Again. by Jpblessed(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
You can't just force it, once she is not into you anymore, let her be, for your sanity and selfworth.
Re: When Your Babe Say She No Do Again. by tochez24(m): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
Pickmycall:

After my first breakfast some years ago, chai I can't forget blessing.. I loved her and simped deeply for her back then until she started feeling like a god for me, I was really scared to loose her so I did all her biddings no matter the negative effect it had on me.

Las las she served me breakfast lol, I was hurt but then I realized that girls don't worth the stress man!!!! I moved on and swallowed the RED pill sharply.

Now na me dey serve breakfast woto woto looool, life sweet die when you are in charge of your SHIT!!
Re: When Your Babe Say She No Do Again. by Pickmycall: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
tochez24:

After my first breakfast some years ago, chai I can't forget blessing.. I loved her and simped deeply for her back then until she started feeling like a god for me, I was really scared to loose her so I did all her biddings no matter the negative effect it had on me.

Las las she served me breakfast lol, I was hurt but then I realized that girls don't worth the stress man!!!! I moved on and swallowed the RED pill sharply.

Now na me dey serve breakfast woto woto looool, life sweet die when you are in charge of your SHIT!!
she later come beg you?
Re: When Your Babe Say She No Do Again. by tochez24(m): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
Pickmycall:
she later come beg you?

Yes, accepted her back and bleeped her hard for some time, showed her no love nor care whatsoever like I used to... When she realized that I was no longer her simp, that I'm now an alpha with many other options she left quietly, she still texts me once in a while but I give her no attention... I'm literally done with the bitch!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Kiss And Tell Has Caused / Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man / The Mathematics Of Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.