Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding (47745 Views)

The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) / Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband / 15-Year-Old Son Walks His Mother Down The Aisle On Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by virginprincess(f): 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2022
Parizz:
you are a very stupid girl
It is your sister that is stupid.
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by MULANO: 12:16am On Sep 05, 2022
I SELL VIRGIN WHITE/ SILVER AND RED MERCURY CONTACT ME ON: 08109441889, CALL/ WHATSAPP ME THANKS..
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by bepositive11: 12:30am On Sep 05, 2022
Misogynists all over nairaland. You people can't see women as full human beings, only as sex objects. F*cking toxic. You will just keep attracting the toxic women that you deserve. You can never experience healthy love.

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Simpletons, pussy ass niggarz and emotional weak men everywhere

All scattered around the globe

What is happening this days..

Them baby girls are becoming strong and tough while men are getting weak

Crying...probably for kpekus way another guy man don tire to dey bang..and you go even surprise say the baby girl go take one last sex from her ex last week or even last night before she enter into this union
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by bepositive11: 12:31am On Sep 05, 2022
Misogynists all over nairaland. You people can't see women as full human beings, only as sex objects. F*cking toxic. You will just keep attracting the toxic women that you deserve. You can never experience healthy love.

Anigreat:
shocked

He just realized that he has made the biggest mistake of his life by marrying. His eyes opened to the real reality that marriage is scam and so overrated.

He's like, what have i put myself into. The pix below says it all.
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by bepositive11: 12:31am On Sep 05, 2022

AdamuKD:
The man is a useless simp
With his face like Tilinbu tueh
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by OdenKelechi(m): 1:23am On Sep 05, 2022
He’ll still cheat
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Oceanjagaban: 6:23am On Sep 05, 2022
Enny2013:

so soon ke? It's bin 5yrs!!;
We are saying the same thing
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Caseless: 7:42am On Sep 05, 2022
Godada:

I find it distasteful that men cannot conduct themselves but go soft as jellies.

It's obvious who wears the pants in this budding marriage.

On your wedding day, you are shedding tears, your wife is in full control.

I am sick of seeing guys going so soft.

You see men wrapped around the fingers of their women and controlled.

No back bone just sissies
the guy na mumu.
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by JayPeeOham: 11:13am On Sep 05, 2022
virginprincess:
You are not God so It will work because that is what I want.

You actually admitted that you need a man you can manipulate and control?...I pity that your man..chai!!
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Truvelisback(m): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2022
virginprincess:
So sweet,i love soft and emotional men,i pray God blesses me with one.
U want a SIMP so that u can manipulate him as u want, right?

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by virginprincess(f): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
U want a SIMP so that u can manipulate him as u want, right?
Yes,exactly.
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Graceunlimitedd(m): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
Enny2013:

Nairaland dey shack u anyhow. U just carry am for head.is ur destiny attached to Nairaland?
enjoy your ban
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by vikyno(m): 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
GboyegaD:

So can I conclude you chose not to live your life just because you needed validation of others.
There are some lifestyles that is very bad and untill people get to let you know, you'll end up thinking you're doing the right thing.
We all have to control our emotions at on point or the other, else, we'll be miserable.
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by neztar: 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
highchief1:
side chic no go make man cry like this na.on the day of my wife younger sister marriage I was shocked when one of my side chic was the one that came to my house to make my wife up.at that point I knew I should give my life to God
did you two fùck?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down / Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.