Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding (47637 Views)

The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) / Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband / 15-Year-Old Son Walks His Mother Down The Aisle On Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Kpboy1: 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2022
virginprincess:
So sweet,i love soft and emotional men,i pray God blesses me with one.

That's good. But many hard rascals have pretty girlfriends...check higher institutions and NYSC, I lie?

1 Like

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by highchief1: 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
justicechichex:
Hehehe. Maybe it's tears of joy or maybe he just saw one of his sidechicks in attendance and everything might be going from top to bottom.
side chic no go make man cry like this na.on the day of my wife younger sister marriage I was shocked when one of my side chic was the one that came to my house to make my wife up.at that point I knew I should give my life to God

2 Likes

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by virginprincess(f): 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kpboy1:

That's good. But many hard rascals have pretty girlfriends...check higher institutions and NYSC, I lie?
of course,there are ladies who love hard guys but i don't,i prefer gentle and soft guys.

1 Like

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Hisincrease: 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
What’s all the cry for?
Save it for the future and concentrate on the happy day.
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by ocelot2006(m): 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
It's probably the bill.
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Kpboy1: 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
virginprincess:
of course,there are ladies who love hard guys but i don't,i prefer gentle and soft guys.

Thanks for your sincerity. Hope you didn't like hard guys when you were younger? Some ladies change after getting more mature.
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by NairaMaster1(m): 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

He just realized that he has made the biggest mistake of his life by marrying. His eyes opened to the real reality that marriage is scam and so overrated.

He's like, what have i put myself into. The pix below says it all.

To bustards and people from troubled homes.
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by 43Ronin: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
SmartPolician:
What's the meaning of this nonsense?

The fathers raising all these weak men are obviously delegating their roles to their wives embarassed

The weak men are being raised by their single mums/baby momas and churches. Thats why I advice most niggers with baby momas, be there for your sons. When you have the funds collect him and raise a man. These baby momas be raising sissies, trangenders and pussies... not all though.

1 Like

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nairalanders sha grin
Those might be tears of joy like.. finally this virtuous babe is all mine despite all the obstacles and hurdles smiley
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
killmods:
Nairalanders sha grin
Those might be tears of joy like.. finally this virtuous babe is all mine despite all the obstacles and hurdles smiley
That feeling, it's nice.
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
Thonia69:
That feeling, it's nice.
Lol... I swear

1 Like

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by samally: 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
Finish man
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Ebubu: 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
Godada:

I find it distasteful that men cannot conduct themselves but go soft as jellies.

It's obvious who wears the pants in this budding marriage.

On your wedding day, you are shedding tears, your wife is in full control.

I am sick of seeing guys going so soft.

You see men wrapped around the fingers of their women and controlled.

No back bone just sissies

Just disgusting. Wife is in full control, but he is shedding tears. For marriage wey you go dey fund. For woman wey no be virgin.

SMH
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
Happy married life to them

1 Like

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by abdul2kool: 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

He just realized that he has made the biggest mistake of his life by marrying. His eyes opened to the real reality that marriage is scam and so overrated.

Mehnn...this one got me rolling on the floor
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ebubu:

Just disgusting. Wife is in full control, but he is shedding tears. For marriage wey you go dey fund. For woman wey no be virgin .

SMH
How u take know naaa... make una dey calm down small
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Josbreed: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
This picture now will be the latest meme.
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by edungene7: 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
SIMP spotted crying for a woman in public is the highest form of idiotocracy I wished is best man did the needful by punching SME brains into is tick skull
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Anisilas: 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

hahaha!
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Oceanjagaban: 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
Enny2013:
He had a lot going on in his head.

I wept on my wedding day bcs of my mum.Looking at her made me wept uncontrollably. I didn't want to leave her.
I remember
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Oceanjagaban: 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
virginprincess:
that one na same sex marriage na,any man that cries like that is a woman
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by omoyeni37: 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
He couldn't believe he has risen today to marry a virtuous woman. Esp with all obstacles

Therefore I speak to you reading this and at 42, u are squatting in someone house and can't afford offering money today, by December, ur life is changing in a dramatical way that your testimony will go viral in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, amen
Amen in JESUS NAME
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by virginprincess(f): 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kpboy1:

Thanks for your sincerity. Hope you didn't like hard guys when you were younger? Some ladies change after getting more mature.
I have never liked hard guys besides i'm still very very young.

1 Like

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by HRMK: 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

RUBBISH!
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by josephevergreen(m): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
Be a man bro..is not an easy task though..living with those gender ehh��
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Oturatetuala(m): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
Love is a beautiful thing, I want to get married abeg. Single life tire me right now.
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by piagetskinner(m): 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hope they won’t become wrestlers in the near future
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by limitless777(m): 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
He couldn't believe he has risen today to marry a virtuous woman. Esp with all obstacles

Therefore I speak to you reading this and at 42, u are squatting in someone house and can't afford offering money today, by December, ur life is changing in a dramatical way that your testimony will go viral in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, amen

Are you now among the prophets
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Desusi: 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Are you sure? Where you get dis tori? You that knows the snail that is pregnant. Welcome,continue!
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by PharmacyStore: 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
This is Cool to watch
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by planetx: 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2022
There must be something in the water's that is turning men into weaklings.
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by geewean(m): 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2022
So you can control him to your advantage.Since it's your desire no wahala they are many like clothes at Yaba market.

virginprincess:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp / The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.