Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding (47743 Views)

The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) / Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband / 15-Year-Old Son Walks His Mother Down The Aisle On Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Elidrisy20: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
Na only God knows wetin dey him mind
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by ukaface(f): 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by dreu2fine(m): 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by NJV: 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
Why all the tears na? Didn't he know he was getting married that day? Abi na surprise wedding?

1 Like

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by hope4nigeria(m): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by terrafella(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
Insult to the beard gang.
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by GoodIsGod: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
All these guys shouting SIMP SIMP upandan. As if they themselves are strong men.
Many are SIMPER than this innocent crying guy.

You don't even consider if it was that he saw the ghost of his dead mother behind the girl with her two hands on her head saying "Why this girl now!"

Do you think it's easy to cry on one's wedding day.

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by fredoooooo: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2022
Baba dey cry for expenses...
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Entanglement: 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1427699/moment-man-wept-profusely-bride-walked-aisle-wedding-day-photos-video/
I feel like slapping this man angry

If he is 100% that his wife to be is a Virgin I will think otherwise!
But he know not were that hole most have been through or what has goes inside that hole or the kind of mechanics that have serviced that hole angry
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Iglesia02(m): 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
[quote author=GoodIsGod post=116351305]All these guys shouting SIMP SIMP upandan. As if they themselves are strong men.
Many are SIMPER than this innocent crying guy.

You don't even consider if it was that he saw the ghost of his dead mother behind the girl with her two hands on her head saying "Why this girl now!"

Do you think it's easy to cry on one's wedding day.

Nonsense

Lol . O boy. Nonsense and ingredients . I wonder why crying on ur wedding day...

1 Like

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by uthlaw: 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
God1000:
Love is a beautiful thing if you meet the right person.

But the stories we read these days about marriage and married people is terrifying.
see one useless simp again!
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by franxalive(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

He just realized that he has made the biggest mistake of his life by marrying, his eyes opened to the real reality that marriage is overrated.

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by FireUpNow(m): 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
A loud simp
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by funshint(m): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
He couldn't believe he has risen today to marry a virtuous woman. Esp with all obstacles

Therefore I speak to you reading this and at 42, u are squatting in someone house and can't afford offering money today, by December, ur life is changing in a dramatical way that your testimony will go viral in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, amen
Amen!
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by emmabest2000(m): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
He couldn't believe he has risen today to marry a virtuous woman. Esp with all obstacles

Therefore I speak to you reading this and at 42, u are squatting in someone house and can't afford offering money today, by December, ur life is changing in a dramatical way that your testimony will go viral in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, amen

pastors pikin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by NwokoloOwa: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
What's all this nonsense by young men. Is this now the reigning trend? Real nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by GboyegaD(m): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
All the clowns calling him a simp are worse. Shout simp on nairaland and do worse than a simp in reality. If he chooses to express his emotions how does it concern anyone? Worrying over another man's choice makes you more of a simp than he is.
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Laggafin: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2022
How can old man be crying like dis na ..All this agbado simp sef
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by vikyno(m): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
I hate to see men display such emotion outside.
I felt the same urge too on my wedding day but i had to control myself.
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Heterodox(m): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
This is a movie.
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by chatinent: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2022
Just to trend.

Seeing my wife on that day and I was like “bro, your eye dey see better thing sha.“
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by ivolt: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
God1000:
Love is a beautiful thing if you meet the right person.

But the stories we read these days about marriage and married people is terrifying.
How about the stories you didn't read?

How many people who travel and get to their destination makes the news
compared to those who were involved in an accident?

If you are married and happy, will you post your stories online to seek sympathy?

1 Like

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by 3kay945(m): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
Only if i could read his mind. What could have caused this?!
Imagine. undecided
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by GboyegaD(m): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
vikyno:

So can I conclude you chose not to live your life just because you needed validation of others.
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by 3kay945(m): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
vikyno:

Ehnn,.. the dude will weep more when his wife delivers first child. Especially when he witness the labor pains and stuff. Cos that almost got me too. But I refused to be weak. cool

1 Like

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by faceland: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2022
Is this a man? This is teenage small boy.

undecided
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by 3kay945(m): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
GboyegaD:

So can I conclude you chose not to live your life just because you needed validation of others.

Which validation are you talking about ? Look at the guy's face, Does that look appealing to you?
To me, he looks embarrassing!
I don't know his reason though but he should have control himself better.
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
virginprincess:
So sweet,i love soft and emotional men,i pray God blesses me with one.
May god forgive you
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Agugbadin: 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
AdamuKD:
The man is a useless simp
With his face like Tilinbu tueh

Hmmmmm meanwhile her ex will be mocking the guy.
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by virginprincess(f): 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
PaulOtl:
May god forgive you
pls it God not god,and what is he forgiving me for.

1 Like

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by GboyegaD(m): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
3kay945:

Which validation are you talking about ? Look at the guy's face, Does that look appealing to you?
To me, he looks embarrassing!
I don't his reason though but he should have control himself better.

I guess we live in an Era where people have realized they need to live for themselves. By human expectations/standard it seems overboard however, it isn't for me to say anything since I don't have an idea what he is expressing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down / Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.