Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason (49287 Views)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by techWriter3: 12:10am On Sep 05, 2022
She is now with a higher buyer

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Victoronah1: 12:54am On Sep 05, 2022
Bradford111:
My girlfriend just broke up with me for no reason she was supposed to visit me today but couldn't make it only for me to wake up to this text
what does she mean by " we can still be friends if you want" you guys are already friends nah. You don't own her, neither does she. You people won't be having sex again that's all. But you have been friends since, but having sex. There is nothing like breakup. You just decide to stop having sex and kissing that's all

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Victoronah1: 12:56am On Sep 05, 2022
Bradford111:

My reply
are you a child. What do you mean it was nice knowing her. Are you guys enemies now. It's stupid how people think boyfriend and girlfriend thing is a committed and serious thing. You people are ordinary friends who only have sex. That's all. It's so stupid and immature to say it was nice knowing someone, because she said no more sex. You guys have been friends continue the friendship but this time not in a sexual way simple. Immature imps

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Bradford111(m): 1:06am On Sep 05, 2022
Victoronah1:
are you a child. What do you mean it was nice knowing her. Are you guys enemies now. It's stupid how people think boyfriend and girlfriend thing is a committed and serious thing. You people are ordinary friends who only have sex. That's all. It's so stupid and immature to say it was nice knowing someone, because she said no more sex. You guys have been friends continue the friendship but this time not in a sexual way simple. Immature imps

I don't want to have such relationship with her because it will affect me emotionally this is a girl I love

11 Likes

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:05am On Sep 05, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Go to her place and let her tell u face to face grin grin
Don't go nowhere. Lock up and move on.

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Southernigbo: 6:31am On Sep 05, 2022
Since she isn't ur wife or fiancee then u have little or no problem. Girlfriends are all over the streets

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by superCleanworks(m): 6:53am On Sep 05, 2022
Bradford111:

Okay thanks, she do love me also I can tell

dem dey tell u something you still dey talk love.
oya go and hire live band to knee down and beg her.

9 Likes

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by jeromestarks: 7:53am On Sep 05, 2022
Bradford111:
My girlfriend just broke up with me for no reason she was supposed to visit me today but couldn't make it only for me to wake up to this text
Reply thus:
Thank God.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by jeromestarks: 7:54am On Sep 05, 2022
Kingzy4pep:
Don't go nowhere. Lock up and move on.
Hahahah. Correct guy.
Op, if you go to that girl, you will never succeed in life.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by jeromestarks: 8:02am On Sep 05, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

She is playing a prank and wants to see if you're serious enough to know she is joking
Ur reaction will confirm if she was a side chick or u were having real feelings in d realatio ship
A woman who plays such pranks wants to control your life with her ugly pvssy.
A woman will only respect you if she's too scared to lose you.
Reply by saying "Thank God".

If she ever comes back, fvck her and still dump her when you find another girl because if you marry such a girl, one day she will just pack out of your house.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Bradford111(m): 8:11am On Sep 05, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Jerome, u are a father, a leader and a pace setter, ur mansion is waiting for u in heaven decked with gold, I beg u, talk like a king that u are and not a vagabond..Its a plea..be conscious of it
Can I send you a pm please I want to talk to you privately?
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Frankicent(m): 8:43am On Sep 05, 2022
Bradford111:

I don't know what to say we have never even had sex before

And she's your girlfriend. Lwkmd
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Nonam: 11:06am On Sep 05, 2022
She is not your girlfriend. If she is, she will not leave you for no good reason.

Her heart is with someone.

Bradford111:
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by advanceDNA: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
GreatVocalist:

Your mind is loaded with lots of crappy and negative stuff. Is this the only thing that comes up in your mind whenever you think of relationships?

I do not totally get you....comments have context....and i dont drop the same comments on different topics but can drop similar comments on similar or related topics...

U dont have to insult me just becos u dont agree with..i'll let your insult slide...that said.....i can drop comment from different perspective..it doesnt have to be the contents of my mind...it can be based on internet content, current realities of the modern dating world, outcomes of mordern marriages....

So....What exactly is your point ....??
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by advanceDNA: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
GreatVocalist:

If you feel insulted, I'm sorry. I was just stating an implication.

That said, if your opinion about something is based on what you have read or heard about somewhere, it simply means you agree with it, which indicates that you've processed it in your mind and formed a belief system from it. Hence, why you refer to it in any available context.

The fact that something happens frequently doesn't mean it should always be a basis for your judgements. Life is multifaceted, you give the benefit of the doubt sometimes and give room for tangible resources to form a judgment.

Geez!!!...u do have a patronizing and notion-imposing behaviour..

Okay I will dialogue with you based on your poiny .....the fact that something happens too frequently is the more reason that something should be part of the basis of judging similar or related cases......however not the only basis....thats how logic works

If A=B
B=C
Then there is a very good chance A might = C

For example...kidnapping is everywhere...i can tell my girlfriend not to go to any late night event or follow her friemd to places shes doesnt know because of existing realities of kidnapping, money rituals etc.... grin

Still doesnt mean i dont give benefit of doubt...just that i always identify all possible risks

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by advanceDNA: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
GreatVocalist:

Your first statement was what I made mention to initially. Why should that be the first thing to be considered in the first place? What if she was not leeching him off of his money? What if she was not having an affair with someone else? This idea has been made common and been a contributing factor to unnecessary insecurities.

I never said she was...i never blame the lady or demo ize her behavior..... matter of fact ..i think what she did was right and for whatever reason she did it...

.i said he should move on and consider it a blessing she was honest to call of things...

. the rest was hypothetical... i asked him he would to prefer a cheating partner that will stay and just lead him on...
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by ifihearam: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
Let me guess? you are 20 ans she is 18?
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Bradford111(m): 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
GreatVocalist:

Something was definitely wrong that neither of you had the boldness to talk about. Why would you “move on since before now” if nothing was wrong?

And the fact that you didn't even bother to ask her what happened shows that there's something you've been nurturing inside.

Nothing kills a relationship better than silence. Why not ask her what happened if you're hurt?
I have called her we talked about it she requested we see and talk this evening
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Jacuzzi55(f): 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
"We can still be friends if you want"
She wan sharply friend zone you
Reject the friend zone

7 Likes

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by OgaDeyVex: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
This Is The Reason Why Oga Just Dey Vex

1 Like

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Nonexisting1: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
So have you finally realized how foolish you are for being a lover boy?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
If you're still interested in the sex, convert her to a fwb. Else, move on.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by seanwilliam(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bradford111:

I don't know what to say we have never even had sex before
then you never had relationship with her in the first place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade / LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.