Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason (49291 Views)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Tonytonex(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bradford111:
My girlfriend just broke up with me for no reason she was supposed to visit me today but couldn't make it only for me to wake up to this text
LOL you can still be friends if you want.

Go and get money bros.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Johel(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bradford111:
My girlfriend just broke up with me for no reason she was supposed to visit me today but couldn't make it only for me to wake up to this text

Count yourself lucky bro...save more money,eat good, less explanations and over thinking...You will be better without her..move on and be free like a bird, eat as many fishes as u like, make money well so you can BUGA her when u both cross paths. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by kingyakos: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Go to her place and let her tell u face to face grin grin

This your reply tells that you're a small girl
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Jungleluv5: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bro move on
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Exceed15: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
How old are both of you?
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Skmoda360(m): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bradford111:
Finally. , You are free....go and sin no more...Abi you wan go sin again.....she don see better option jawre, just dey happy bro.
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Foxyfox(m): 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
cheesy cheesy..ATI Iwo ATI girlfriend e.. eyin mejeji o Jo gbadun papo ni cheesy cheesy
Bradford111:

My reply
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by sweetTai(m): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
Lonestar124:
And what was your reply to her message?

Move on....
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by nedekid: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bradford111:

I don't know what to say we have never even had sex before
Huh shocked
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Skmoda360(m): 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bradford111:

Should I go check on her whats your thoughts please
Don't fvcking go...ok
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Timekeeper452: 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Nice reply. Don't block her. Go and meet new girls and post on your pics with them on your whatsapp.
I give you 2 weeks she will crawl back like a snake. By then make sure you hit the pussy till nothing is left of it for the next nigga but crumbs cheesy
baba say him never knack am before.
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by sweetTai(m): 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bradford111:

TRANSLATION:

I’m already seeing another guy….
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Odogwujoy: 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Go to her place and let her tell u face to face grin grin
Wicked ; grin
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by sweetTai(m): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bradford111:

My reply

Good response. I bet she’s thinking about your reply and wondering if you really meant it.
Proof it to her by not calling or responding to her texts. I bet she’ll give you some more respect.
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by egunna(m): 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bradford111:

call her,ask her if she sent the message,if she says yes,ask her if it was really meant for u.if she says yes,ask her again if it's what she really wants.if she says yes,calmly say "ok" and hang up.dont reach out again.if dere is any hope,she will call u again.if not,the last thing u want is for her to date u out of pity.move on my brother,might pain u for a day or two,dont fight it,its normal,with time u will be fine again.its nothing new.if u have anoda girl,attend to her..u will see how fast u forget this one.
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Leshyne(m): 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
Then she was never yours, note that any gal that likes you would have sexed u unless she's a virgin
Bradford111:

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by crazysam001: 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bradford111:

I don't want to have such relationship with her because it will affect me emotionally this is a girl I love

You alone know what you have the capacity to handle, cut off completely so you don’t go on friendly dates and get hooked on familiar patterns and get your hopes unnecessarily high. That will break you even more.
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Obik65(m): 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
Congratulations �
You are the winner. Don't cry over it. Time to work on yourself and become the best you can ever be. Women are everywhere and you attract them by not giving a Bleep.
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Ekzoba(m): 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
The last thing that will give me headache in this life is women matter/relationship.Oga move on with your life and never beg for love.
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by DollarSigns(m): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bradford111:

When a real niggar is about to settle down and check the evening news while dousing the recommended even dose of loud just for the brain’s sake; Em simp comes along with some shitty pvssy ass em niggars feeling lipsrsealed undecided cry
This life sha sad

1 Like

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Bisolanaomi(f): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
Just move on...
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Pwettylinda(f): 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bradford111:

She really mean it and I'm hurt this was my response to her

You get her and dating apps for your phone

Are you a yahoo boy

What do you do with those apps?

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by grandstar(m): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bradford111:

I know you're pondering what's wrong with you, why did she leave you? You just need to know why

I really don't know what to tell you. I can only empathize. How old are you?
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Passionnn: 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bradford111:

She really mean it and I'm hurt this was my response to her

Your response showed you were not even committed. You didn't even make any attempt at persuading her to reconsider even if you didn't mean it.
Both of you were playing each other.
Game over
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by shegunmessi(m): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bradford111:

Don't go,don't try to show some mumu feelings,she will turn u to a simp,perhaps you shouldn't have replied with I've already moved on since,only ok is better when the messages drop,but u trying to form hard dude,but emotionally,u definitely hurts by the message..so just move on and forget about her ok... double ur hustle and forget about her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by drtee247(m): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bradford111:
I would have said it’s April fool but we’re in September
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by ufotunang: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
So what do you want us to do
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by ufotunang: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
When you were enjoying her in the other room did you call us
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by ufotunang: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
She has seen another guy...you know majority of girls do not have only one guy they are dating...so they are many fishes in the river..go and get one
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by ufotunang: 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
saintol:
She is now with a higher bidder. You need to move on.
.abi...she has been overtaken
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Puremaker8: 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bradford111:

Then she was never your girlfriend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade / LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection / Man Grabs His Wife-To-Be Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.