Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Have Your Partner Ever Cheated On You? What Was Your Reaction? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Your Partner Ever Cheated On You? What Was Your Reaction? (728 Views)

Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React / Have U Ever Cheated In A Relationship? What Are Your Reasons / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Your Partner Ever Cheated On You? What Was Your Reaction? by Stillwhites(m): 4:43am On Sep 05, 2022
It does happens..Sometimes we find out but other times we don't.

Have you been cheated on before? How did you feel? What were your reactions? Did you forgive your partner?

1 Like

Re: Have Your Partner Ever Cheated On You? What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 05, 2022
People should not react harshly over cheating, just take a walk if it begins to affect your mental health, staying faithful to a partner should be a personal decision and from the heart, it shouldn’t be to please or appear perfect to the other person. I may take my L or forgive you if you don’t make it a habit especially if you are a good man whom I have come to love carelessly and you come have plenty money �

1 Like

Re: Have Your Partner Ever Cheated On You? What Was Your Reaction? by Stillwhites(m): 5:05am On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:
People should not react harshly over cheating, just take a walk if it begins to affect your mental health, staying faithful to a partner should be a personal decision and from the heart, it shouldn’t be to please or appear perfect to the other person. I may take my L or forgive you if you don’t make it a habit especially if you are a good man whom I have come to love carelessly and you come have plenty money �
Plenty moneygrin wait for redpillers to come for your head.

1 Like

Re: Have Your Partner Ever Cheated On You? What Was Your Reaction? by Greattestman: 5:16am On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:
If you forgive him because of his money, you don't call that forgiveness but trade by barter. It's necessary to forgive him in order to eat.

1 Like

Re: Have Your Partner Ever Cheated On You? What Was Your Reaction? by jogsman01(m): 6:20am On Sep 05, 2022
Let me wait for my ancestor's comments
Re: Have Your Partner Ever Cheated On You? What Was Your Reaction? by Godada(m): 7:06am On Sep 05, 2022

Never really had the displeasure.

I hit, then I run. Maybe if I stayed long enough I will have that.

Besides, when dating, what you do with yourself when you are alone is none of my business.

Trust no one.

Or you just given yourself heartbreak.
Re: Have Your Partner Ever Cheated On You? What Was Your Reaction? by chiommy123(f): 7:08am On Sep 05, 2022
Those ones saying they'll forgive you are the ones that will stab you. Btw why is it so difficult for guys to forgive their women who cheated on them
Re: Have Your Partner Ever Cheated On You? What Was Your Reaction? by Stillwhites(m): 7:18am On Sep 05, 2022
chiommy123:
Those ones saying they'll forgive you are the ones that will stab you. Btw why is it so difficult for guys to forgive their women who cheated on them
The truth of it is that women have the heart to endure a cheating partner than men, and the probabilty of forgiving their men is 80/100.
Re: Have Your Partner Ever Cheated On You? What Was Your Reaction? by paulolee(m): 7:22am On Sep 05, 2022
Forget about her n move on
If she’s nice, good heart, caring n good in bed or with cooking, I fill still keep her for jus knacks

1 Like

Re: Have Your Partner Ever Cheated On You? What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 05, 2022
Greattestman:
If you forgive him because of his money, you don't call that forgiveness but trade by barter. It's necessary to forgive him in order to eat.
Everything comes hand in hand, I just added that part for fun.No woman truly loves a man because of his money, this is reality. A woman may be with you because of your money while her heart secretly yearns for that particular person who might just be a hustler trying to find his feet.

1 Like

Re: Have Your Partner Ever Cheated On You? What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 05, 2022
Stillwhites:
Plenty moneygrin wait for redpillers to come for your head.
Me and redpillers don pass fighting levels, they are my friends and they’ll understand.
Re: Have Your Partner Ever Cheated On You? What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2022
Tho I've never had a cheating partner before but I'd say ladies have cheated on their partner with me,hey I'm not proud of it alright.it happen when I wasn't dating anyone.fling stuff,but I don't think I'd stay with a girl who has cheated on me if it happens,I can tell you she did it 200% willingly.

1 Like

Re: Have Your Partner Ever Cheated On You? What Was Your Reaction? by Lamanii22(f): 8:52am On Sep 05, 2022
A woman that caught her husband may still forgive but a man can never....

1 Like

Re: Have Your Partner Ever Cheated On You? What Was Your Reaction? by PerfectStranger(m): 9:10am On Sep 05, 2022
Lamanii22:
A woman that caught her husband may still forgive but a man can never....
Men are not wired to forgive. It’s nature.

1 Like

Re: Have Your Partner Ever Cheated On You? What Was Your Reaction? by bhadguy6(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2022
Cheating in a relationship can be very painful for the victim tbh, I have been cheated on nd trust me, my reaction wasn't a good one but after taking a deep breath nd spacing myself for sometime, i forgave her. Actually I was part of the cause she did what she did nd I am not a saint, I have also cheated on her countless times but she haven't find out. I have to put myself in her own shoes to better understand the situation. There's no big deal to it though, bcus we haven't married yet nd it's only a BF nd GF relationship, so I don't have that right to subject her to any insane treatment / judgements

(1) (Reply)

Stop Sending Money To People You Are Dating Back Home - Lady To Men In Diaspora / I Need A Wife / Tinder Experiments II: 78% Of Women Only Interested On 20% Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.