Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,868 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! (8666 Views)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / When Naija Men Say "But He Still Fûcked You" Like It's My Loss. Smh / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Just dey thank ur Stars say u no gree for the bj.. she wan bike ur diik n squeeze ur ball ni o. U go pay by fire.

1 Like

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by Thermodynamics(m): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
Op you are a fool
Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by Sablexxxtoons: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
Calmness and friendliness is the no. 1 criteria for a girl ur bringin home

This one sounds like a very fetish person hence all her "donts" in her office

But u for don confirm the kin sex wey she go give u before she show... Call am say make she no vex make u transfer the cash to am even if na 7k tell am say make she comet her mind from your body
Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by BeardedMeat(m): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
Babara1994:
I really don't know how some guys derive pleasure in having sex with women who don't like them. It's irritating.

I can't even buy food or anything from a lady who is not looking cheerful, not to talk to putting my thing in her body and giving her my money afterwards.

With all the attitude and conditions she gave you, you still had sex with her. The same lady who many men are tired of fuking for free o.

Some guys dey suffer sha
That's how you know the story is false.
Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by tnerro1(m): 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
You invited olosho to ur personal house Really, what if she came back with some robbers to deal with you, you took a big risk and she knows where you stay. She has the upper hand to strike you when she pleases. Don’t play with these oloshos, they don’t mind giving the baddest guy in the area doggy and BJ just to ask for your head in return. One did it in the Bible so it’s no big deal to them

Fear women

1 Like

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by liveyourlife007(m): 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by ghettochild(m): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sha let us know as e dey go n try use antibiotics...and u sef, make u go spiritual about it sef..
No just siddon
Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by iHateFraudsters: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
You're not string spiritually, that's why.

Go and fortify yourself.
Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by romunu(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
Guy, you effed up, them no de do woman, live am go empty handed, you for cajole her, make she go with something,
xin5:
4 days ago, I was feeling hot so I decided to chat one big fat yansh girl from a regular hotel...if I was to go there a round was 3k.
but I told her to come I give her 10k for 2 rounds (which is 5k for each)
she agreed.

AFTER SHE CAME, since I have fûcked her before I knew the kinda person she is....the way she treated me in their brothel last 2week was so mean... girl said I can't touch breast for 3k...I shouldn't use my hand to stroke my dick if not I pay for new condom...as if I'm filled with dirt.. but still I called her because of her big booty hoping her attitude will change since its my domain..but I was wrong.

she came, squeezing face... saying I go give her transport...she asked for her money...I brought out 5k and give her....this babe change it for me say it's 10k we talk... that I should pay complete...me said no... that 5k is for first round...I give her the remaining 5k for the second.
we argued till she calm down and we got to business.

i told her to give me Mouth Gig....no Way
i wanted to suck her boobs....no way
i wanted to feel her pusci.....no way
she inserted me condom, warning me not to stroke my dickc....same thing she did while I was in her domain.

i just had to maintain and did that round doggy.... which was enjoyable though... and came..

then I told her I wasn't interested in another round.
she said no...I must do..
i Said I can't... you don't give Mouth Gig...(her customer relations is very poor)
why would I pay complete 10k for something that didn't come with full package.
she said she needed the full money that's why she came.
i said I can't...but I will add 1k to the 5k for her stress..
as for second round I'm not interested.

then she changed it for me
told me she leave the money.
THAT THE EARTH BARE US WITNESS..
I TRIED REASONING WITH HER...
holding her, blocking her way while she was about going out to take her money... 6k...she said no it's not what we agreed.

SHE DECIDED TO GIVE ME THE BL0WJOB, ASKING IF ITS JUST NOT THE TIP..

i knew instantly she won't do it well....she Just want to collect the full money..
i said no need for that it's too late

THEN SHE TOLD ME STRAIGHT TO MY FACE I WILL SEE AND WALKED OUT LEAVING THE 6K I GAVE HER ON THE BED.

THE NEXT DAY I HAD TO TREAT FEVER SINCE ON FRIDAY ENTER SATURDAY....

YESTERDAY SUNDAY..
MY BALLS IS ITCHING ME

THIS MORNING I THINK THERE IS BOIL FORMING IN MY BALLS.

i don't know if it's coincidence or it's her handwork.
least I forget I received a call from a man the next day after the incident...after I said hello...it cut the call..
it just like the person wants to hear my voice.
if it's her jazzman and they've sent something to me I don't know.
But God knows I have intention of paying her and no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper.
Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by benqo01(m): 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hahahahahahahahabahababababbsbsb
Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by jagorinho: 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
OriOko88:
Watch ur back. He may arrange guys to deal with u or even kill you. Oloshos are devil incarnate and they wouldn't blink before killing someone undecided
Yes , you are right, anybody that can trade his/ her body for money is dangerous to himself/ herself and the community @ large. O.p should pay that lady 10k and have rest of mind, the more this issue prolong the more dangerous....but O.p is a clown, he said the girl lacks " good customer care attitude"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by fati2001(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
xin5:

I was at the hotel yesterday to charge my phone all through the evening.
i Wonder why you fools think everyone is a weakling like you are...or a premature kid like you.
before she came to that hotel, I have been flexing there since 2008.
the manager, bar attendants knows us.
though I didn't go there to look for her, but I didn't see how..

so calm down kids... not everyone lives life like you.
14 years of living a Brostitute shocked

3 Likes

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by OriOko88(m): 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
jagorinho:

Yes , you are right, anybody that can trade his/ her body for money is dangerous to himself/ herself and the community @ large. O.p should pay that lady 10k and have rest of mind, the more this issue prolong the more dangerous....but O.p is a clown, he said the girl lacks " good customer care attitude"
He's right. Thats the case with almost all brothel prostitute. They re arrogant and won't allow u handle them as u wish. Thats why I stopped going there. I prefer my 5k olosho til day break.
Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by jagorinho: 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
Babara1994:
I really don't know how some guys derive pleasure in having sex with women who don't like them. It's irritating.

I can't even buy food or anything from a lady who is not looking cheerful, not to talk to putting my thing in her body and giving her my money afterwards.

With all the attitude and conditions she gave you, you still had sex with her. The same lady who many men are tired of fuking for free o.

Some guys dey suffer sha
Some men are slaves to their emotions, with the numerous condition that olosho listed, O.p should have disengaged from " vandalizing" her, in all honesty, if that lady were to be a regular girl, she wouldn't look @ o.p twice.
Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by jagorinho: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
OriOko88:

He's right. Thats the case with almost all brothel prostitute. They re arrogant and won't allow u handle them as u wish. Thats why I stopped going there. I prefer my 5k olosho til day break.
Well I don't judge adults but I don't just involve in non consensual sex, that is why olosho /ashawo is a no no for me. The harsh conditions listed by the olosho is enough to kill the morale of someone with a healthy self esteem, why would I want to have sex with you and you are giving me embargo?, no kissing, no head, no touching., It is like having sex with a breathing mannequin.
Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by xin5: 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
jagorinho:

Well I don't judge adults but I don't just involve in non consensual sex, that is why olosho /ashawo is a no no for me. The harsh conditions listed by the olosho is enough to kill the morale of someone with a healthy self esteem, why would I want to have sex with you and you are giving me embago, no kissing, no head, no touching., It is like having sex with a breathing mannequin.
your still a kiddo who eats mama thank you, caged 24/7 at home.

if they can let you out for a night...visit the closest brothel on Friday or weekend and sit at the bar And watch men who are more handsome, sexier, richer than your whole generation... enjoying themselves one way or the other with oloshos.

once again your a kid who probably thinks sex esteem ends with begging girls Just to put your dickc in.
Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by jagorinho: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
xin5:

your still a kiddo who eats mama thank you, caged 24/7 at home.

if they can let you out for a night...visit the closest brothel on Friday or weekend and sit at the bar And watch men who are more handsome, sexier, richer and than your whole generation... enjoying themselves one way or the other with oloshos.

once again your a kid who probably thinks sex esteem ends with begging girls Just to pick your dickc in.
Seems you hate the truth!!! Your soul deserves a better body to reside in. You have failed your soul, because of big yansh a common prostitute is giving you restrictions over your hard earned money and you still continue to indulge her, shows you lack respect for yourself and a slave to your petty emotions.....go and pay that olosho the 10k if you don't want to pay it *100 in a more brutal form.

2 Likes

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by xin5: 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
jagorinho:

Seems you hate the truth!!! Your soul deserves a better body to reside in. You have failed your soul, because of big yansh a common prostitute is giving you restrictions over your hard earned money and you still continue to indulge her, shows you lack respect for yourself and a slave to your petty emotions.....go and pay that olosho the 10k if you don't want to pay it *100 in a more brutal form.

your still a kiddo who eats mama thank you, caged
24/7 at home.
if they can let you out for a night...visit the closest
brothel on Friday or weekend and sit at the bar And
watch men who are more handsome, sexier, richer
than your whole generation... enjoying themselves one
way or the other with oloshos.
once again your a kid who probably thinks sex esteem
ends with begging girls Just to put your dickc in.

try this out..

i don't want you to steal your parents money to go fûck toto o

just try save 2h for mineral then visit the bar section and see men who drives range rover, benzima...venza with their various olosho.

foolish boy.

adults are talking you still want to talk....if they ask you your age na... not up to 15.
Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by Moneyboyz: 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
07kjb:
Dark forces are real

Better look for a powerful pastor around you else you might lose your life

The pastor operates a medical clinic?
He has power to save people from death?
Can the pastor save himself?
Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by jagorinho: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
xin5:

your still a kiddo who eats mama thank you, caged
24/7 at home.
if they can let you out for a night...visit the closest
brothel on Friday or weekend and sit at the bar And
watch men who are more handsome, sexier, richer
than your whole generation... enjoying themselves one
way or the other with oloshos.
once again your a kid who probably thinks sex esteem
ends with begging girls Just to put your dickc in.

try this out..

i don't want you to steal your parents money to go fûck toto o

just try save 2h for mineral then visit the bar section and see men who drives range rover, benzima...venza with their various olosho.

foolish boy.

adults are talking you still want to talk....if they ask you your age na... not up to 15.
Do I need to tell you my age you wasted soul? What is enjoyment having sex with a woman that detest your existence? Money you don't have because you won't be complaining about 10k, self esteem you don't have. Like I said earlier your soul deserves a better resting place not that your filthy body.

This idiot thinks having sex with cheap oloshos at a bar on Friday evening is the definition of " choping life" . Seems you don't know the kind of trouble you are in, you are susceptible to both physical and spiritual attacks now, go and borrow money and pay that olosho if you value your life. Nonsense boy with low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by Toisade(m): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
You are now quoting Bible after fucking ashawo wonder shall Never end

But God knows I have intention of paying her and no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper.[/quote]
Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by Demigod22: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
Pickmycall:
Him neighbours go green for 10k.And na different style he go collect.Big money.

LoL, I swear. Most of my neighbors don't even care about the money, just be polite with them and be funny, they will always find excuse to come around.
Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by coachwilcox(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
Error number 1, any olosho with bad attitude should never be patronized again. Those ones with big something believe they can score anytime and will always get customers.

That being said, it could be a case of witch cried at night and baby died in the morning. Go and get checked out in the hospital to rule out an infectious disease.

Nobody can jazz you without having an item of yours. She must have taken something of yours. That being said, you can consult a native doctor to find out or better still, swallow your pride, go to the hotel, buy drink for their senior babe for the hotel and tell her the story. Maybe she go mediate on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by xin5: 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
coachwilcox:
Error number 1, any olosho with bad attitude should never be patronized again. Those ones with big something believe they can score anytime and will always get customers.

That being said, it could be a case of witch cried at night and baby died in the morning. Go and get checked out in the hospital to rule out an infectious disease.

Nobody can jazz you without having an item of yours. She must have taken something of yours. That being said, you can consult a native doctor to find out or better still, swallow your pride, go to the hotel, buy drink for their senior babe for the hotel and tell her the story. Maybe she go mediate on your behalf.
she didn't take nothing of mine..
she just left the 6k on the bed

that error number 1 is my fûckc up ..but God that her yansh... nor be here when spread doggy
i say make i close eye run am again.. for my domain.. maybe her character go change.
but I was wrong
Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by Baronthecelebri: 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
You did a mistake, you agree to pay 10k,why by didn't you pay, she don carry you go me babalawo. Fast and pray for 1 day, and also go meet doctor, but next time don't break agreement.
Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by ugolightswel1: 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
better repent the earlier the better.

I once told one okada boy that's always fond of visiting brothel and sleeping with prostitutes, which after he does will come bragging and telling me about it.

And I told him that these prostitutes he visits,the evil Spirits in them takes his destiny and he can never succeed in life if he doesn't stop.

And by the special grace of GOD he listened to me and stoped. and the next few months we met he came in full happiness telling me that his one okada which he have been riding for long, that now he has bought two more since he hearkened to that my advice.

And he was extremely happy and thanking me for the advice.

So boy be careful.

1 Like

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by coachwilcox(m): 12:10am On Sep 06, 2022
xin5:

she didn't take nothing of mine..
she just left the 6k on the bed

that error number 1 is my fûckc up ..but God that her yansh... nor be here when spread doggy
i say make i close eye run am again.. for my domain.. maybe her character go change.
but I was wrong

I know right? Some of those babes with bad ass banging body. If their attitude bad, the fix na to hang out with them a couple of times without straff. Just buy beer and food for them once or twice. Maybe small airtime. Ask them about their life and why den dey do runs, etc

Next time you carry Dem, the attitude might be a little improved.

That being said, she no do you anything. Go hospital and get checked up. It's your conscience that is bothering you because you enjoyed that plump arse but you no pay.

Call her out and hang out with her. Offer her extra then nack am again
Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by Ilekokonit: 1:27am On Sep 06, 2022
jagorinho:

True talk.

Me I no see difference between Ashi and Armed Robber. They are both deadly.

I also think he should find a way to give her the 10k since 10k was mentioned somewhere in the conversation he had with her before she came to his house.

You know say she don know hin house now and she may send "people" to his house without him knowing it.

Reminds me of a true story that even made it into Punch newspaper in 2007/08.

An Okrika seller off Awolowo way Ikeja, carry Olosho come house, do am all night long and either refused to pay her or wanted to short change her.

The man dey live for one room with his junior brother and despite nacking the ashi all night long he sha refused to pay her at all or in full even though they said he had a million naira at home that he wanted to take to the market to replenish his Okrika stock.

When day break and he refused to pay the ashi, she just called someone on the phone and told him please come quick and long story short, we woke up to hear that the Okrika seller had been matcheted to death inside his room by the man the ashi called that morning.

Those who lived around Alade bus stop off Awolowo way, Ikeja in 2007 will know this story and it even made Punch newspaper..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by efficiencie(m): 1:36am On Sep 06, 2022
xin5:
4 days ago, I was feeling hot so I decided to chat one big fat yansh girl from a regular hotel...if I was to go there a round was 3k.
but I told her to come I give her 10k for 2 rounds (which is 5k for each)
she agreed.

AFTER SHE CAME, since I have fûcked her before I knew the kinda person she is....the way she treated me in their brothel last 2week was so mean... girl said I can't touch breast for 3k...I shouldn't use my hand to stroke my dick if not I pay for new condom...as if I'm filled with dirt.. but still I called her because of her big booty hoping her attitude will change since its my domain..but I was wrong.

she came, squeezing face... saying I go give her transport...she asked for her money...I brought out 5k and give her....this babe change it for me say it's 10k we talk... that I should pay complete...me said no... that 5k is for first round...I give her the remaining 5k for the second.
we argued till she calm down and we got to business.

i told her to give me Mouth Gig....no Way
i wanted to suck her boobs....no way
i wanted to feel her pusci.....no way
she inserted me condom, warning me not to stroke my dickc....same thing she did while I was in her domain.

i just had to maintain and did that round doggy.... which was enjoyable though... and came..

then I told her I wasn't interested in another round.
she said no...I must do..
i Said I can't... you don't give Mouth Gig...(her customer relations is very poor)
why would I pay complete 10k for something that didn't come with full package.
she said she needed the full money that's why she came.
i said I can't...but I will add 1k to the 5k for her stress..
as for second round I'm not interested.

then she changed it for me
told me she leave the money.
THAT THE EARTH BARE US WITNESS..
I TRIED REASONING WITH HER...
holding her, blocking her way while she was about going out to take her money... 6k...she said no it's not what we agreed.

SHE DECIDED TO GIVE ME THE BL0WJOB, ASKING IF ITS JUST NOT THE TIP..

i knew instantly she won't do it well....she Just want to collect the full money..
i said no need for that it's too late

THEN SHE TOLD ME STRAIGHT TO MY FACE I WILL SEE AND WALKED OUT LEAVING THE 6K I GAVE HER ON THE BED.

THE NEXT DAY I HAD TO TREAT FEVER SINCE ON FRIDAY ENTER SATURDAY....

YESTERDAY SUNDAY..
MY BALLS IS ITCHING ME

THIS MORNING I THINK THERE IS BOIL FORMING IN MY BALLS.

i don't know if it's coincidence or it's her handwork.
least I forget I received a call from a man the next day after the incident...after I said hello...it cut the call..
it just like the person wants to hear my voice.
if it's her jazzman and they've sent something to me I don't know.
But God knows I have intention of paying her and no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper.

Dey have put your destiny ontop altar...dey are about to use it to do barbeque...by the time dey finish with you you go know sey dis life na two e be. Every weapon fashioned against you has already prospered. Dat yansh wey you lash na im be the first weapon and it has prospered. You no come pay for the lashing that is the second and weapon...the remaining weapons na auxiliary! Sorry ehn. Ndo. Only 7 days dry fasting asking Jesus for mercy can save you now.
Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by Eleyigidgan: 2:37am On Sep 06, 2022
czarr:
Nice one.

I don't know how y'all enjoy prostitutes girls are sweeter when they develop an emotional connection to you, even if it's friends with benefits.
you just said it all boss.
it baffles me how people have sex with strangers, worse of it all prostitutes
Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by Eleyigidgan: 2:43am On Sep 06, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
SMH...
It is finished!
shut up you ugly hypocrite. If you're not a virgin may thunder fire you there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend / What Causes This In Women’s Body? (graphic Pix) / Just For The Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.