Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! (8689 Views)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / When Naija Men Say "But He Still Fûcked You" Like It's My Loss. Smh / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by Eleyigidgan: 2:45am On Sep 06, 2022
Pickmycall:
Delete the thread then.I go continue dey comment as long as this topic dey totori me.No be me carry Ashawo give you.
just ignore that fool.
he go die soon since he no want get sense

1 Like

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by imagrg(m): 4:41am On Sep 06, 2022
Doe.
Treat fungi infection.
Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by ObiaboAdoka(m): 5:09am On Sep 06, 2022
xin5:
4 days ago, I was feeling hot so I decided to chat one big fat yansh girl from a regular hotel...if I was to go there a round was 3k.
but I told her to come I give her 10k for 2 rounds (which is 5k for each)
she agreed.

AFTER SHE CAME, since I have fûcked her before I knew the kinda person she is....the way she treated me in their brothel last 2week was so mean... girl said I can't touch breast for 3k...I shouldn't use my hand to stroke my dick if not I pay for new condom...as if I'm filled with dirt.. but still I called her because of her big booty hoping her attitude will change since its my domain..but I was wrong.

she came, squeezing face... saying I go give her transport...she asked for her money...I brought out 5k and give her....this babe change it for me say it's 10k we talk... that I should pay complete...me said no... that 5k is for first round...I give her the remaining 5k for the second.
we argued till she calm down and we got to business.

i told her to give me Mouth Gig....no Way
i wanted to suck her boobs....no way
i wanted to feel her pusci.....no way
she inserted me condom, warning me not to stroke my dickc....same thing she did while I was in her domain.

i just had to maintain and did that round doggy.... which was enjoyable though... and came..

then I told her I wasn't interested in another round.
she said no...I must do..
i Said I can't... you don't give Mouth Gig...(her customer relations is very poor)
why would I pay complete 10k for something that didn't come with full package.
she said she needed the full money that's why she came.
i said I can't...but I will add 1k to the 5k for her stress..
as for second round I'm not interested.

then she changed it for me
told me she leave the money.
THAT THE EARTH BARE US WITNESS..
I TRIED REASONING WITH HER...
holding her, blocking her way while she was about going out to take her money... 6k...she said no it's not what we agreed.

SHE DECIDED TO GIVE ME THE BL0WJOB, ASKING IF ITS JUST NOT THE TIP..

i knew instantly she won't do it well....she Just want to collect the full money..
i said no need for that it's too late

THEN SHE TOLD ME STRAIGHT TO MY FACE I WILL SEE AND WALKED OUT LEAVING THE 6K I GAVE HER ON THE BED.

THE NEXT DAY I HAD TO TREAT FEVER SINCE ON FRIDAY ENTER SATURDAY....

YESTERDAY SUNDAY..
MY BALLS IS ITCHING ME

THIS MORNING I THINK THERE IS BOIL FORMING IN MY BALLS.

i don't know if it's coincidence or it's her handwork.
least I forget I received a call from a man the next day after the incident...after I said hello...it cut the call..
it just like the person wants to hear my voice.
if it's her jazzman and they've sent something to me I don't know.
But God knows I have intention of paying her and no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper.
My bro don d quote bible now wen tinx don d change for him. Agreement is agreement. Just try visit her and give her d 10k u agreed on. Ur life worth more dan 10k. Finally, never in ur life try any shows d r diabolic.
Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by seanwilliam(m): 6:13am On Sep 06, 2022
Chai, see most of you guys ehn, just find one shima for area , make her your friend with benefits he go Dey do your laundry, cooking and errand. Just Dey dash her small small change like 5 k 10k once in a while, you go fhuck tire. She go give you all u need sexually . That one better pass all these rubbish una Dey Bleep upandan. Better still find one girl wey you go fit control for relationship ..
Stop going ashewo house abeg ! E no speak well of you self.. u sound like a local guy to me tbh. Big boys don’t roll in muds,
I hate bad attitude ehn, if na me shishi I no go give her, I hate nonsense,
Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by Landmack: 7:21am On Sep 06, 2022
xin5:
4 days ago, I was feeling hot so I decided to chat one big fat yansh girl from a regular hotel...if I was to go there a round was 3k.
but I told her to come I give her 10k for 2 rounds (which is 5k for each)
she agreed.

AFTER SHE CAME, since I have fûcked her before I knew the kinda person she is....the way she treated me in their brothel last 2week was so mean... girl said I can't touch breast for 3k...I shouldn't use my hand to stroke my dick if not I pay for new condom...as if I'm filled with dirt.. but still I called her because of her big booty hoping her attitude will change since its my domain..but I was wrong.

she came, squeezing face... saying I go give her transport...she asked for her money...I brought out 5k and give her....this babe change it for me say it's 10k we talk... that I should pay complete...me said no... that 5k is for first round...I give her the remaining 5k for the second.
we argued till she calm down and we got to business.

i told her to give me Mouth Gig....no Way
i wanted to suck her boobs....no way
i wanted to feel her pusci.....no way
she inserted me condom, warning me not to stroke my dickc....same thing she did while I was in her domain.

i just had to maintain and did that round doggy.... which was enjoyable though... and came..

then I told her I wasn't interested in another round.
she said no...I must do..
i Said I can't... you don't give Mouth Gig...(her customer relations is very poor)
why would I pay complete 10k for something that didn't come with full package.
she said she needed the full money that's why she came.
i said I can't...but I will add 1k to the 5k for her stress..
as for second round I'm not interested.

then she changed it for me
told me she leave the money.
THAT THE EARTH BARE US WITNESS..
I TRIED REASONING WITH HER...
holding her, blocking her way while she was about going out to take her money... 6k...she said no it's not what we agreed.

SHE DECIDED TO GIVE ME THE BL0WJOB, ASKING IF ITS JUST NOT THE TIP..

i knew instantly she won't do it well....she Just want to collect the full money..
i said no need for that it's too late

THEN SHE TOLD ME STRAIGHT TO MY FACE I WILL SEE AND WALKED OUT LEAVING THE 6K I GAVE HER ON THE BED.

THE NEXT DAY I HAD TO TREAT FEVER SINCE ON FRIDAY ENTER SATURDAY....

YESTERDAY SUNDAY..
MY BALLS IS ITCHING ME

THIS MORNING I THINK THERE IS BOIL FORMING IN MY BALLS.

i don't know if it's coincidence or it's her handwork.
least I forget I received a call from a man the next day after the incident...after I said hello...it cut the call..
it just like the person wants to hear my voice.
if it's her jazzman and they've sent something to me I don't know.
But God knows I have intention of paying her and no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper.
Funny things I read on Nairaland grin
Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by luizpippo(m): 7:46am On Sep 06, 2022
Give her the 10k.

When she came and you demanded for BJ and she refused, you should have told her to leave, letting her know you dont like her attitude.

As for your symptoms, visit a pharmacy.

Download hook up apps, and stop roaming around brothels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Things You(guys) Want In A Woman / gegtgv / How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.