Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating (57499 Views)

Woman Cycles Around London Without Clothes For Charity After Flatmate’s Dare Her / Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened / Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by Puremaker8: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
GreatVocalist:
What's the prestige in this?

Isn't it better to walk away silently? Revenge is a sign of weakness, no matter the form it takes.
revenge is the sweetest thing next to slim girl's camel toe.

2 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by Solofresh2: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
GreatVocalist:

Isn't it better to walk away silently? Revenge is a sign of weakness, no matter the form it takes.
walk away go where nah?
Walk away from his own home or what
You must be a SIMPle man

5 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by Kobicove(m): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
I hope he was the one who bought the things he's selling...that's if this story is even true undecided
Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by lereinter(m): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
virginprincess:
Can he swear that he never cheated on any of the girls he dated,and pls i'm not justifing cheating,i'm only saying he went too far with his anger,why not end the relationship instead denoting her things to charity,honestly he acted childish.

And forget the things he bought for her

1 Like

Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by Solofresh2: 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
virginprincess:
Honestly this life is truly not balance,women are always the one at the receiving end.
Oh you are always at the receiving end now abi
But when the odds are in your favour, you are not at the receiving end right?
You are a fvcking hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by Konjiboii: 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
If she's just mere girlfriend then he went too far especially if he didn't buy the stuffs for her..but then I understand

1 Like

Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by pansophist(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hope he didn't forget the wig sha grin

Oh, and the g-string, iPhone, kom-kom shoe and delete all the insta pics she took wearing his clothes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by Solofresh2: 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:
Men and women who cheat pass? Abegi
You have no shame

Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by LaSenior: 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
My Babe just confessed that she cheated I was like I already know and I have forgiven you I didn't react or trying to act like something happened but gradually gradually my mind is offing and I won't let her know until she falls so deep same way I did then I caught the rope off ...women are the most manipulative set of creatures becareful when dealing with them ,

No girl can cheat on me without me seeing it in the dream as far she's the only girl I am making love to I will always know whenever it happens ,babe Said I was down with malaria and typhoid fever when I told her that I saw her in my dreams cheating on me now e don happen and she's here crying her eyes out ...

Never do your best to make a woman happy unless she's your wife even as that don't kill yourself
I strongly campaign against infidelity in relationships and marriages

6 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by HustlerGurl(f): 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
Such is life

Life goes on

1 Like

Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by Waywardson6: 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sit down there, with everything a man does for you women, still never satisfied. No balance my foot. Cash, love , affection, even the sex na man still dey do work,. No balance ko, no balance ni
virginprincess:
Honestly this life is truly not balance,women are always the one at the receiving end.

3 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by donbenie(m): 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
GreatVocalist:

Motivational Speakers.

2 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by Davytech(m): 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
3 months old new laptop for sale !!! Dell 11th generation core i3, 1TB :HDD @150k ( negotiable ) Contact: 09031478560
Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
I will fúcking do more than that, those biitches ain't loyal
Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by Kenny9857(m): 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
virginprincess:
Can he swear that he never cheated on any of the girls he dated,and pls i'm not justifing cheating,i'm only saying he went too far with his anger,why not end the relationship instead denoting her things to charity,honestly he acted childish.

Easy oooo
Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by fantastic1: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
GreatVocalist:

Who being strong help? I like what the guy is doing jare. I can’t be taking care of your ass and you pay me back by sleeping about then expecting it to take it as a ‘man’ and walk away. I will even donate her if possible to charity.

1 Like

Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by anonimi: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:
� men hates been cheated on ehn but these same men are busy serving pricks everywhere. This life no truly balance sha. �

He who pays the piper dictates the tune, remember

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by lovecontact: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
virginprincess:
ask him
Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by Kenny9857(m): 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
That's a real man bruh
Those bitch*s be crying wolf about life not being fair enough to them but to be candid, they are just insatiable.... They can never be full
Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by Kirkman: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nwatachoba1:
I told my kid sister,never you stoop so low to being dependent on any man,have ur business and make ur money,that way no man will treat you bad,don't ever ask any guy for money

Ask me

If u are done with ur degree and u feel u want to venture into business, tell me..I go find am for you
.. that way u won't be a liability to any man
Na Better brother you be. Make God continue to dey bless you and give you the means to provide and make the dreams of your kid sister a reality.

2 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by Kenny9857(m): 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
lovecontact:
ask him
Two fools quoting themselves...
Why the bit*ch go cheat in the first place? Abeg answer
Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by Nosayer: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:
I understand but faithfulness should be both ways, a relationship should be defined and if a partner starts seeking fun elsewhere then it’s not worth it.

Faithfulness can never be both ways if women keep basing their relationship on materialism. Materialism will keep elevating men's superiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by Elporo(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nwatachoba1:
I told my kid sister,never you stoop so low to being dependent on any man,have ur business and make ur money,that way no man will treat you bad,don't ever ask any guy for money

Ask me

If u are done with ur degree and u feel u want to venture into business, tell me..I go find am for you
.. that way u won't be a liability to any man

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by solsticey2k3(m): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
Savage grin
Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
virginprincess:

Well, you have right to your opinion. However, a man has the right to take pound of flesh from his girlfriend, even if he had once cheated on her; this may not be the case in marriage. In marriage, there's need for reconciliation before taking a critical decision. Sometimes, the both families may be involved.

But in a relationship (boyfriend and girlfriend in this instance), the decision can be drastic and disheartening. Remember that, in most relationship, it's the man that is responsible for the upkeep of his girlfriend. Ladies hardly bring something to the table. So, in such a situation, when a woman cheat, what do you expect? If it's easy, let ladies be taking care of men, so they can cheat. This the case in some countries, like South Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by DezzyIkora(m): 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
LIVE08:
A man is set to leave his girlfriend homeless and give her property to charity after he caught her cheating.

A Twitter user who is a neighbo nor of the couple, said the girlfriend is currently on a trip with her friends while the boyfriend is plotting his revenge.

He shared a photo of the lady's belongings the boyfriend is giving to charity. See his tweets below:

https://twitter.com/_camhoudini/status/1566510441349750784?t=_Xm6gGiZgRJO8cLz4rzKfQ&s=19
A good choice
Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
virginprincess:
would you have preferred he shoot her or beat her to death,yes this might seem petty but i think its better than the options above, its better to just walk away unannounced than been aggressive and at the end of the day you will see read news saying boyfriend shoots girlfriend and lover will performing Chinese sitting

1 Like

Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by Navalsadiq(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:
� men hates been cheated on ehn but these same men are busy serving pricks everywhere. This life no truly balance sha. �
A woman's body is sacred and as such she should keep her body for not just her man but her family as it can destroy a man in micro seconds.

No man should tolerate a cheating and promiscus woman

2 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
Navalsadiq:
A woman's body is sacred and as such she should keep her body for not just her man but her family as it can destroy a man in micro seconds.

No man should tolerate a cheating and promiscus woman
A cheating man nko?
Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by Navalsadiq(m): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:
A cheating man nko?
A cheating man doesn't bring bad luck to the house but it should not be tolerated as well.

Because he might be having contact with a woman that has so many demonds in her out of cheating
Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by Osariemen12: 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
Cheers to the greatest man that lived this earth after Christ.
Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by Aguilar(m): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wagbayi omo ope. These leeches no deserve any favours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer And His Fiancee Wearing Hijab / Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.