Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 (37276 Views)

Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 / Youths In Neked Imo Contribute Money To Rehabilitate Road Commissioned By Buhari / USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by rusher14: 6:18am On Sep 06, 2022
cheesy
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Betanaija42moro: 6:19am On Sep 06, 2022
A
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by CheapHomes1: 6:21am On Sep 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Please tell them o. Most of them were not born then or their parent/they have not arrived Lagos from the village then.
They met Tinubu's Lagos so they never understood why Lagos is fiercely loyal to Asiwaju Tinubu.

because of road. Did Tinubu use his personal money to fix the road or was he doing the people of igando a favour by fixing the road? Is his the first governor in the history of Lagos to fix a road?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Freelane33(m): 6:21am On Sep 06, 2022
NIGERIA is not Lagos
Lagos is a state in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by SaintLucia: 6:21am On Sep 06, 2022
Just ask Zombiedients to mention one celebrity that lived in Lekki before Tinubu became governor from 1999-2007. Some of us that live in Lagos before Tinubu even dream of becoming Lagos State governor know how Lekki/Ajah/Banana Island used to be before he became governor. If u ever heard of Maroko and Raji Rasaki then you will appreciate how Tinubu turned Lekki to a city. Please let Zombiedients mention that celebrity that used to live in Lekki before Tinubu became governor in Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by CheapHomes1: 6:22am On Sep 06, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Bola Tinubu building Lagos
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

How did he build Lagos? Was Lagos a desert before he became governor?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Antoeni(m): 6:22am On Sep 06, 2022
What is here to celebrate Him For?
That’s A Local Government Project ,
Can Tinubu Compare His Achievements With Ambode? What Ambode Achieved in Just 4 Years , Tinubu Didn’t Achieve it in His 8 Years

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by otijah(m): 6:24am On Sep 06, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
illiterate people of Biafra will still call it Photoshop, those nincompoop are allergic to common sense
The hate in this Forum is getting out of hand God!! How I wish there is a place u can report this nairaland to, so it can be shut down indefinitely, seun and his Mods keeps promoting tribalism and hatred between the yorubas and Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by ZUBY77(m): 6:24am On Sep 06, 2022
OP how old were you in 2001?

I'n 2045, you will return here to campaign for Fashola
Shameless people

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Devil1Messenger: 6:24am On Sep 06, 2022
trutharena:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF6JsR7miz8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLM4RzhffYw

Ikotun is still a shithole till now. Most states are far better than ikotun.
I get people plenty there.
Na only Lagos island and ikeja fine for Lagos and na federal govt developed those parts.
U done go ajegunle, Muslim, okokomaiko, ijora, etc.
Those areas were not touched by federal govt and it's still the way it was since 1991

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by CheapHomes1: 6:25am On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
The day Tinubu is declared president is the beginning of the greatness of Nigeria.
Tinubu is the best candidate out of the 2 top presidential candidate. Atiku will try but he will fall behind Tinubu.
God bless Tinubu the incoming president

What happened to all the time Tinubu joined buhari to declare for president in 2014? Was that the beginning of mediocrity of Nigeria?

How is Tinubu the best of the presidential candidates?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by stonemasonn: 6:25am On Sep 06, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Na him still rehabilitate and expanded lasu iyana iba rd.

Him problem be say why him go vouch for failure , na wetin go make am lose this election be that.
My brother, if you give Tinubu the power to rewind time to 2014 believe me he'll treat this monumental fvck up.
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by nokspos: 6:26am On Sep 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Please tell them o. Most of them were not born then or their parent/they have not arrived Lagos from the village then.
They met Tinubu's Lagos so they never understood why Lagos is fiercely loyal to Asiwaju Tinubu.

I swear bro, that’s the problem , these young guys don’t even understand why some of us are extremely loyal to tinubu and why he can’t go wrong with us, I was sitting on the floor in Ojodu Grammerschool before tinubu built that millennium building. I never knew I would receive classes in a good environment.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by PapaNnamdi: 6:26am On Sep 06, 2022
my papa buy land 200k for this igando long ago, he sell am later say water too much,

he gnashes his teeth everytime he goes to igando now grin

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by etrouble: 6:27am On Sep 06, 2022
oyin44:
That is precisely why they call zombiedients

Dead but living.... grin grin cheesy

Just like your parents who ran away from their states of origin to slave in Tinubu's rebuilt Lagos
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by lolu2019: 6:30am On Sep 06, 2022
Lanretoye:
Some idiots will still tell u thay they want pictures and not videos.
weyrey
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 06, 2022
Tribalism has eaten the hearts,brains and conscience of people in nigeria and the worst is that,you don't like one tribe,allow them create their own country, u no gree ... when u don't like ur roommate, and he/she wants to leave,won't you allow such person to go?

In Nigeria, we celebrate when a politician do what they are supposed to do, why are you not praising your parents for clothing, feeding and taking care of you when you were born

We need to change our mentality, na why one person will steal 10b naira, do work of 1billion naira,we go forget the stolen and praise him, if he is ur tribesman na there e worst pass,una go wan bury the fact say,he is a thief....

I'm just sick and tired of the efulefus in this country

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Lightorder: 6:30am On Sep 06, 2022
Yes , he even commissioned New Jersey subway , USA and all the train stations.but as at 2022 September, Tinubu is weak , sick and spent for Nigeria’s NO 1 job or office.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by jumper524(m): 6:30am On Sep 06, 2022
Esseite:
Obi asphalted 800km worth of roads including bridges.. that's a distance of Lagos to Kano, all in eight years without debt or salary delays, but through proper management..

We have seen better, Go and verify.
good lies. I can tour the whole of anambra in less than 3hrs. Stop the lies.

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by lolu2019: 6:33am On Sep 06, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Na only Lagos island and ikeja fine for Lagos and na federal govt developed those parts.
Those areas were not touched by federal govt and it's still the way it was since 1991
u be ode.ikotun wey I dey live.wey be say 5mins I don reach working place.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by adedayoa2(f): 6:34am On Sep 06, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Na him still rehabilitate and expanded lasu iyana iba rd.

Him problem be say why him go vouch for failure , na wetin go make am lose this election be that.
so you no get any friend wey don disappoint you?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by adedayoa2(f): 6:35am On Sep 06, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

if it is a shithole then it is the residents that made it so, the government made the road accessible, citizens should stop spoiling their properties thinking it is the government they are doing.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by jrusky(m): 6:36am On Sep 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Bro if even dem telli dem dem go hear How can u explain better tin to people who are heavenly curse genetically? The only humanity haters still existing after Hitler dem be.

Exceptionally ingrate set of mofos. Other region make their home bearable for them to stay and prosper but lock their own region against everyone even as close as SS is to their region you can never see any SS allowed to breath talkleess of prospering.

In entire SE I can bet it the total population of Yoruba their will not reach 200, the Edo will not reach 500 I'm sure of this because in my mama village to the next 10 surrounding towns and villages no single Yoruba or Edo or middle Belt or Hausa exist in that axis till today and its like that in major part of SE but can come to Lagos and be insulting everybody, they can come to Edo and be insulting everybody, they can go north insulting everybody.

No need telli dem, dem no go hear all I know be say obi will never rule Nigeria either Tinubu commission project or not I don't care all I care about is obi will never be the resident.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by adedayoa2(f): 6:36am On Sep 06, 2022
lolu2019:
u be ode.ikotun wey I dey live.wey be say 5mins I don reach working place.
no mind am, ikotun road na still one of the good roads in Lagos.

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Bsport31: 6:40am On Sep 06, 2022
Nice one
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by IfnobeGod20: 6:40am On Sep 06, 2022
To be a Tinubu supporter is a hard nut to crack. It been over three days now that a thread was created to upload Tinubu's achievements in picture but his people went in search of his achievements since that day and came like a thief in the night, uploading just one project to hookwinked people while the thread created to show Peter Obi achievements got high ovation with attendant verifiable projects he did with no noise of commissioning them.
Tinubu's supporters, you people have not tried at all, a single project you're masturbating upon. There's a problem that you guys need to cure.

Peter projects still here for your open mind digest and not with bitter mind.

https://www.nairaland.com/7312005/need-see-photos-peter-obi

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by searchng4love: 6:40am On Sep 06, 2022
trutharena:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpwzHPdIUZA
That's called governor road. Please always tag me in Asiwaju's post.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Doyou2019: 6:41am On Sep 06, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How did he build Lagos? Was Lagos a desert before he became governor?

The metaphor the slowpokes used in their yeye documentary I believe is 'Jungle' grin

The same Lagos that today is more junglized than it has ever been, no thanks to Tinubu's agberos.

Make of that what you will.
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by famouscargo4u: 6:42am On Sep 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Most of the haters have not even been to Lagos or just came barely 3-5 years ago. That ikotun-igando road was a nightmare before it was done. It brought a lot of relief and succour to the residents and motorists. Also, Ijegun-ikotun road was commissioned on the 3rd of June 2005. You. An accuse Tinubu of many things but not inefficiency. He did so well.

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Badguy77(m): 6:42am On Sep 06, 2022
Person do road Una dey praise am... Mtchewww na me for do the road for ram abi? Tilimbu is a thief and a failure, so cos him do this road mean say make him personalize Lagos abi.. Lagos was dangerous and dirty when tilimbu was there. Oshodi was a no go area cos tilimbu family nai dey thief there... On the obidient mandate we stand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him / Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) / Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.