Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 (37273 Views)

Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 / Youths In Neked Imo Contribute Money To Rehabilitate Road Commissioned By Buhari / USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Johel(m): 8:07am On Sep 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
So this poorly constructed road is Tinubu only visible achievement for 8 freaking years ?

Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they get

Some dimwits still dey call am messiah... people wey Dem don use cement block their brain.
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by CheapHomes1: 8:09am On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Tinubu only campaigned for Buhari as a party loyalist and as a party stakeholder which everyone will do. If you were to be an APC member, you would have also campaigned for Buhari.
But in all of the 7 years plus of Buhari administration, Tinubu NEVER interfered. He left Buhari alone to rule the country the best way he could.
Let everyone answer his fathers name. That is what he did.

You didn't answer the questions.

What happened to all the time Tinubu joined buhari to declare for president in 2014? Was that the beginning of mediocrity of Nigeria?

Why the desperation to seperate Tinubu from buhari? Has buhari failed?

How is Tinubu the best of the presidential candidates?
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 06, 2022
jumper524:
good lies. I can tour the whole of anambra in less than 3hrs. Stop the lies.

You can't tour all the in-roads and channels he created and asphalted into even the remotest towns and villages.
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by mrkings84(m): 8:12am On Sep 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Please tell them o. Most of them were not born then or their parent/they have not arrived Lagos from the village then.
They met Tinubu's Lagos so they never understood why Lagos is fiercely loyal to Asiwaju Tinubu.

Which Lagos are you guys talking about sef?
Is it the same Lagos that was FCT for decades??
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by deeva2: 8:14am On Sep 06, 2022
Southeast Thieves, thugs, and rogues chased and stoned Peter Obi supporters in Enugu, non of their Twitter worries reported or say pim about the stoning that happened in Enugu.

Let what happened in Enugu happen in Lagos they want to inherit, they will start crying about Agbero

Asiwaju loko iya nwon

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by CheapHomes1: 8:17am On Sep 06, 2022
KillSars:

Keyword: build
Before u come online to disgrace ursef, make sure u know ur stuff very well, we don't need a zombie with a dead brain here

Are you saying that the gentleman I quoted is a zombie with a dead brain who is disgracing himself?

How does your emotional outburst answer the simple questions.

How did he build Lagos? Was Lagos a desert before he became governor?

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Devil1Messenger: 8:21am On Sep 06, 2022
lolu2019:
thank God for NYSC.zombedients fit talk say east better pass lekki.
East can not be better than lekki because federal govt developed lekki
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Abdulqareem: 8:21am On Sep 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Stop talking nonsense please . I mentioned Tinubu and not Yoruba

Tinubu is a thief
Tinubu is a thief

How does that mean I was referring to all yorubas?

And what do you mean by I feed fat off you? I woulda insult you for such laughable comment but I will pretend like I didn't see it but don't make such comment again

Tinubu you worship so much will never be president of Nigeria wether you like it or not.

Where is Tinubu strong hold he's sure of getting bloc votes from?

North?
Lagos?

I laugh grin
YOU ARE VERY FUNNY FA. PETERU OR THAT DO U CALL HIS NAME AGAIN WAS NAMED IN A FRAUD CASE(PANDORA GUQU)
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by colestephan86: 8:26am On Sep 06, 2022
Freethinker87:

The 2km Igando twisting road that didn't last 5 years before we started seeing port holes on it? The same road Tinubu hosted a carnival to celebrate, with Tony Tetula as a guest artist.

Bro no make me vex abeg. You can celebrate your mediocrity in peace, we deserve better.
What rubbish are you talking about
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Spells(m): 8:26am On Sep 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Please tell them o. Most of them were not born then or their parent/they have not arrived Lagos from the village then.
They met Tinubu's Lagos so they never understood why Lagos is fiercely loyal to Asiwaju Tinubu.
you sounded all grown up but obviously, your brain is still that of a child. No one is disputing the good deeds f tinubu. But the truthful part remains that as one age his/her brains deteriorate. So you people should carry your dirty talks of entitlement outta here
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by BurialGround: 8:26am On Sep 06, 2022
trutharena:
2001 news when the road was completed.
jahrule:
don't mind the guy. Immediately I saw Ajegunle in his comment, I knew he was a clown. Go to Ajegunle, all their roads are good, the last time I went their, all the inner street we used to play as kids have all been tared
mfm04622:

Poorly constructed road that is still in GOOD condition after at least 16 years?

If it is well constructed, will it last forever?

Show us the one Obi constructed that is still in good condition!
Cryofigbos:

Ur own pass zombidient......na mumudient u be grin grin grin

If u sef use ur brain well u go know say tinubu performed better than d governors of d 5 south east state all together.......lagos is not like d bush u called south east that any governor will just be in office and not perform

Lekki free trade zone was initiated by tinubu....that's for d economy

Its endless to start listing roads and other constructions or establishments
Abdulqareem:
your hatred for yorubas knows no bound. an average igbo man was indoctrinated to hate a yoruba man. why? go on with the hate. you call us names and feed fat off us. even if tinubu didn't win certainly obi won't even come close.
ShaqFu:
Chai. Guy you bad oh.

Now this is how you provide facts to back up your claims. Not posting random pictures and self made videos like use to do. To think there are people who fell for his misinformation doesn't surprise me at all.

I've said it countless times that if some Nigerians don't like, even if you give them direct ticket to heaven, they will never believe or see anything good in what you did for them.

Una shame dey shame me.
You're the reason your politicians are messing around. This is just 2km road, very tiny that accidents always occur due to this. We're talking about a state that generates over 40bil per month. This road supposed to be commissioned by the councilor not even LGA chairman and you're here fooling yourselves.
This is a local government project.

UNA SHAME DEY SHAME ME.
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Freethinker87: 8:32am On Sep 06, 2022
colestephan86:

What rubbish are you talking about

You don't live in Lagos, you don't even know the Igando road hence your confusion.

Do your praise singing in peace alatenuje.
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:34am On Sep 06, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You didn't answer the questions.

What happened to all the time Tinubu joined buhari to declare for president in 2014? Was that the beginning of mediocrity of Nigeria?

Why should I bother myself explaining to someone that have sworn never to be co convinced. Support your candidate in peace
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by colestephan86: 8:35am On Sep 06, 2022
Freethinker87:

You don't live in Lagos, you don't even know the Igando road hence your confusion.

Do your praise singing in peace alatenuje.
rubbish.
I
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Chris2863(m): 8:39am On Sep 06, 2022
grin ;DThe dying drug lord
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by donb06: 8:48am On Sep 06, 2022
BATified2023:
lie softly now

Distance of Lagos to Kano

How many b south east self

Trutharena
Yiboslayer
Nyamiri
Nyamirislayer
Moh247

See these ipob miscreants with their lies again

Peter obi commissioned road a distance of Kano to Lagos
See this ode are u just plain daft or decided to be mischievous... He didnt say a single road was 800km. He said total length of roads commissioned was 800km... Abeg anambra and Lagos which one big pass.
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by deeva2: 8:51am On Sep 06, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How did he build Lagos? Was Lagos a desert before he became governor?

If Tinubu says he has a solution/vision to built capacity at the federal level sustainably, no matter your prejudice or reservation against him, his track record speaks regardless. He will be a formidable contender that will identify talents & build capacity.

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:56am On Sep 06, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Ikotun is still a shithole till now. Most states are far better than ikotun.
I get people plenty there.
Na only Lagos island and ikeja fine for Lagos and na federal govt developed those parts.
U done go ajegunle, Muslim, okokomaiko, ijora, etc.
Those areas were not touched by federal govt and it's still the way it was since 1991
Keep quiet! I went to Ajegunle yesterday, Omo, see the road that links mile 2 to Mba/Achakpo Road, the road fine o; before na hell. Go to Ijora/Apapa, roads are great there too. These are my areas, I know how they used to be.

Credit to Tinubu who put capable people as governors.

I forgot to video the road

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by egghead45(m): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2022
Badguy77:
Person do road Una dey praise am... Mtchewww na me for do the road for ram abi? Tilimbu is a thief and a failure, so cos him do this road mean say make him personalize Lagos abi.. Lagos was dangerous and dirty when tilimbu was there. Oshodi was a no go area cos tilimbu family nai dey thief there... On the obidient mandate we stand.
No mind them. Make them dey talk thrash , them no go talk reach agberos wey tinubu create .

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Hallabee1(m): 9:13am On Sep 06, 2022
Aje.....

I entered community grammar school in 1999 class jss 3.... They call us comileba then because of the water....he move us to the millenium which he built in agege... The millennium is in all 20lga in Lagos. I don't know why tribalism is now in politics... Go to your state and be Atikulated, go to your state and be Obidient and leave to Emilokan.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Neddstark: 9:15am On Sep 06, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
my papa buy land 200k for this igando long ago, he sell am later say water too much,

he gnashes his teeth everytime he goes to igando now grin

Tell him to go and buy land in upper iweka
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by OPICANTO2223: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2022
What a fake road. Odudupigs descendants trying hard to market a failure.

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by CheapHomes1: 9:20am On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Why should I bother myself explaining to someone that have sworn never to be co convinced. Support your candidate in peace

Who is my candidate? When did me and you discuss anything about me having a candidate? Can you tell the day and time that I swore never to be convinced?

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by ShaqFu: 9:21am On Sep 06, 2022
BurialGround:

Una shame dey shame me.
You're the reason your politicians are messing around. This is just 2km road, very tiny that accidents always occur due to this. We're talking about a state that generates over 40bil per month. This road supposed to be commissioned by the councilor not even LGA chairman and you're here fooling yourselves.
This is a local government project.

UNA SHAME DEY SHAME ME.

You should be more Ashamed of yourself for being a glorified empty vessel who knows absolutely nothing more than to show the whole Internet how empty, mundane and foolish you are.

You say the road commissioned is a 2km road and accidents always occur, please provide proof of the accidents that have occurred on the road since it was commissioned?

I won't be surprise if you can't provide any proof to back up your claim because you're an ignorant Internet twat_ who have absolutely nothing going on for himself other than how hunger have rendered you an emotional whelp. Fool.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by ProblemChild1: 9:22am On Sep 06, 2022
jumper524:
good lies. I can tour the whole of anambra in less than 3hrs. Stop the lies.
Bros you no fit? Even 8hrs i swear you no fit. Common get out from here lipsrsealed
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by CheapHomes1: 9:23am On Sep 06, 2022
deeva2:

If Tinubu says he has a solution/vision to built capacity at the federal level sustainably, no matter your prejudice or reservation against him, his track record speaks regardless. He will be a formidable contender that will identify talents & build capacity.

That doesn't answer the questions. How did he build Lagos? Was Lagos a desert before he became governor?
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by robertbrownn: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2022
Buy YouTube Views to increase your video or channel visibility.

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by hohafrank(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2022
This is very shameful and eye sore.
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by oloyedewaris(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2022
Peacezone000:
Say no to tribalism.. no gov no matter how wicked he is that won't commission any road at all during his 8yrs tenure . Embrace peace of mind..
Then show us obi's own, stop saying go and verify
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by BurialGround: 9:31am On Sep 06, 2022
ShaqFu:
You should more Ashamed of yourself for being a glorified empty vessel who knows absolutely nothing more than to show the whole Internet how empty, mundane and foolish you are.

You say the road commissioned is a 2km road and accidents always occur, please provide proof of the accidents that have occurred on the road since it was commissioned?

I won't be surprise if you can't provide any proof to back up your claim because you're an ignorant Internet twat_ who have absolutely nothing going on for himself other than how hunger have rendered you emotional whelp. Fool.

Do you have brain at all?
You sound more like a forgotten cretin.
You must be stupid to ask me to provide proof of accidents on a tinny road.

Anyways, let me respond to your stupidity.

From Moshalashi bus stop to Igando is a death trap, accidents Always occur along that area due to how tiny the road is. GO AND VERIFY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest / Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding / Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.