Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 (37282 Views)

Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 / Youths In Neked Imo Contribute Money To Rehabilitate Road Commissioned By Buhari / USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by NoToPile: 7:23am On Sep 06, 2022
I remember those days when igando ikotun road was terrible, we used to go pass through governor's road sometimes just to get to ikotun (that one was still a bit manageable)

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by ednut1(m): 7:28am On Sep 06, 2022
I remember this. The road is still standing gidigba. But he also promised to do the jakande estate to isheri one too, but never did lol
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Danniedpastor(m): 7:30am On Sep 06, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Where are the projects of Peter Peter Obi? Only on social media

Seechiw long it took you guys to provide this video? Pandora Emilokan Tinubu didn't build as much road as Obi did. Hence, the delay.

I was born and raised in Lagos long before 1999 and I can tell you that,Pandora Emilokan Tinubu met an already developed Lagos.
They reeled out Obi's achievements the very day you asked but, you waited this long yo show us "small Igando-Ikotun road. The road self na eyesore now.
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Devil1Messenger: 7:32am On Sep 06, 2022
lolu2019:
mumu,east wey i serve Naija.wet be say na 3 quarter everybody dey wear because of bad roads.do u really have governors in dose states.
Lolzz
Him say he serve for east.
Maybe na village sha
Lolzz
U done go those dead villages for osun and ondo?
Lolz
Make I nor talk wetin my eyes see for ondo sha
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by ShaqFu: 7:35am On Sep 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Please tell them o. Most of them were not born then or their parent/they have not arrived Lagos from the village then.
They met Tinubu's Lagos so they never understood why Lagos is fiercely loyal to Asiwaju Tinubu.
Chai. Guy you bad oh.

Now this is how you provide facts to back up your claims. Not posting random pictures and self made videos like use to do. To think there are people who fell for his misinformation doesn't surprise me at all.

I've said it countless times that if some Nigerians don't like you, even if you give them direct ticket to heaven, they will never believe or see anything good in what you did for them.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by lolu2019: 7:37am On Sep 06, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Lolzz
Him say he serve for east.
Maybe na village sha
Lolzz
U done go those dead villages for osun and ondo?
Lolz
Make I nor talk wetin my eyes see for ondo sha
ode,na Aba I served.Aba nor be village.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by ariesbull: 7:38am On Sep 06, 2022
They are asking project that Tinubu initiated from scratch, and executed not a refurbished one if I may say...
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by madgoat(m): 7:41am On Sep 06, 2022
colestephan86:

For those familiar with that road, it one very well built road in Lagos. It has remained as it is and has witnessed very little maintenance.

Very right.... Was strongly built. Not sure they build roads like that any more.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Kaiser20: 7:41am On Sep 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Please tell them o. Most of them were not born then or their parent/they have not arrived Lagos from the village then.
They met Tinubu's Lagos so they never understood why Lagos is fiercely loyal to Asiwaju Tinubu.
You be Ode, there's nothing like Tinubu Lagos.
Leaders are paid to serve the people, but MUMU people like to serve the leaders, don't be one of the mumu people.
Lagos belongs to Lagosians.
Nigeria today does not belong to the families of Dr Azikiwe, Awolowo, Tafawa Balewa..... the rest of our fathers.
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by asahnwaKC: 7:46am On Sep 06, 2022
Tribalism is a form of slavery undecided
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Devil1Messenger: 7:47am On Sep 06, 2022
lolu2019:
ode,na Aba I served.Aba nor be village.
Lolzz
Aba?
Lolzz
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Allisgud: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
out of #100 of ur looted fund person give u #10 u come dey jump about
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by lolu2019: 7:50am On Sep 06, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Lolzz
Aba?
Lolzz
osisioma to be specific. I dey enter anywhere. Ngwa road,ogbon hill.Aba south,ariaria,brass.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by biggy00000(m): 7:52am On Sep 06, 2022
I remember this road.

But I will believe it's not with his personal money he constructed this na.

Lagos witnessed immense development I agree; however a younger BAT � might have made a better president.
Even an old eagle � can never soar like a young bird�

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Nosa111(m): 7:54am On Sep 06, 2022
TINUBU DID NOTHING FOR LAGOS!

All he did was loot and spread his drug cartel business.
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Devil1Messenger: 7:54am On Sep 06, 2022
lolu2019:
osisioma to be specific. I dey enter anywhere. Ngwa road,ogbon hill.Aba south,ariaria,brass.
Lolzz
Talk true
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:54am On Sep 06, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Where are the projects of Peter Peter Obi? Only on social media
I hope you have data Feed your eyes of real development without borrowing still saved #75billion for his successor no comparison between Obi and Tinubu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA8mlDohS0M

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Abdulqareem: 7:56am On Sep 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I know you will resort to insult because you have nothing to campaign with for your Tinubu

We know una but,
your hatred for yorubas knows no bound. an average igbo man was indoctrinated to hate a yoruba man. why? go on with the hate. you call us names and feed fat off us. even if tinubu didn't win certainly obi won't even come close.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Cryofigbos: 7:57am On Sep 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
So this poorly constructed road is Tinubu only visible achievement for 8 freaking years ?

Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they get

Ur own pass zombidient......na mumudient u be grin grin grin

If u sef use ur brain well u go know say tinubu performed better than d governors of d 5 south east state all together.......lagos is not like d bush u called south east that any governor will just be in office and not perform

Lekki free trade zone was initiated by tinubu....that's for d economy

Its endless to start listing roads and other constructions or establishments

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by lolu2019: 7:59am On Sep 06, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Lolzz
Talk true
I for show u picture where we dey carry each other for back.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Detolanny(m): 7:59am On Sep 06, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Na him still rehabilitate and expanded lasu iyana iba rd.

Him problem be say why him go vouch for failure , na wetin go make am lose this election be that.

Nah. LASU - Iba Road was Rehabilitated and Expanded by Fashola.
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by lolu2019: 8:00am On Sep 06, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Lolzz
Talk true
thank God for NYSC.zombedients fit talk say east better pass lekki.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by crafteck(m): 8:01am On Sep 06, 2022
Development came because there was no chance or excuse to hold back anymore, stop making it look like this people did us a favour with their own money.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:03am On Sep 06, 2022
Abdulqareem:
your hatred for yorubas knows no bound. an average igbo man was indoctrinated to hate a yoruba man. why? go on with the hate. you call us names and feed fat off us. even if tinubu didn't win certainly obi won't even come close.
Stop talking nonsense please . I mentioned Tinubu and not Yoruba

Tinubu is a thief
Tinubu is a thief

How does that mean I was referring to all yorubas?

And what do you mean by I feed fat off you? I woulda insult you for such laughable comment but I will pretend like I didn't see it but don't make such comment again

Tinubu you worship so much will never be president of Nigeria wether you like it or not.

Where is Tinubu strong hold he's sure of getting bloc votes from?

North?
Lagos?

I laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Johnchrix(m): 8:04am On Sep 06, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
illiterate people of Biafra will still call it Photoshop, those nincompoop are allergic to common sense

Tinubu supporter
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by mfm04622: 8:04am On Sep 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
So this poorly constructed road is Tinubu only visible achievement for 8 freaking years ?

Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they get

Poorly constructed road that is still in GOOD condition after at least 16 years?

If it is well constructed, will it last forever?

Show us the one Obi constructed that is still in good condition!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by jahrule: 8:05am On Sep 06, 2022
adedayoa2:
if it is a shithole then it is the residents that made it so, the government made the road accessible, citizens should stop spoiling their properties thinking it is the government they are doing.
don't mind the guy. Immediately I saw Ajegunle in his comment, I knew he was a clown. Go to Ajegunle, all their roads are good, the last time I went their, all the inner street we used to play as kids have all been tared

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by sniperr007(m): 8:05am On Sep 06, 2022
Lanretoye:
Some idiots will still tell u thay they want pictures and not videos.

One road and you are shouting.

Na wa

Did he steal public funds
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Johel(m): 8:05am On Sep 06, 2022
trutharena:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF6JsR7miz8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLM4RzhffYw

Those dirty local areas that's filled with agbado miscreants,and Owo mi da hoodlums... everywhere filled with dirts...Tueh!... Tinubu is a dirty man with dirty records, anything he does is for his own pocket,not for the good of the people..
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Freethinker87: 8:06am On Sep 06, 2022
colestephan86:

For those familiar with that road, it one very well built road in Lagos. It has remained as it is and has witnessed very little maintenance.

The 2km Igando twisting road that didn't last 5 years before we started seeing port holes on it? The same road Tinubu hosted a carnival to celebrate, with Tony Tetula as a guest artist.

Bro no make me vex abeg. You can celebrate your mediocrity in peace, we deserve better.
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by TestimoneyTesti: 8:07am On Sep 06, 2022
Same death trap of a road that has taken so many people life’s including causing my father an accident that later extended to cause him death. BAT � stands for evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants / Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming / Police Raid Ughelli Over Killing Of Officer During End-sars Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.