Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 (37272 Views)

Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 / Youths In Neked Imo Contribute Money To Rehabilitate Road Commissioned By Buhari / USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by BATified2023: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2022
donb06:

See this ode are u just plain daft or decided to be mischievous... He didnt say a single road was 800km. He said total length of roads commissioned was 800km... Abeg anambra and Lagos which one big pass.
your father is the ode

The ode u supported claim he built roads distance of Lagos to Kano n d question is what is d size of anambra that the governor built a road of 800km

U igbos must believe u are still in d era of Biafra propaganda where anything goes

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Who is my candidate? When did me and you discuss anything about me having a candidate? Can you tell the day and time that I swore never to be convinced?

What happened to all the time Tinubu joined buhari to declare for president in 2014? Was that the beginning of mediocrity of Nigeria?

Why the desperation to seperate Tinubu from buhari? Has buhari failed?

How is Tinubu the best of the presidential candidates
?

Tinubu is just simply the best. The records are in the public space only if you don't close your unbiased mind, you will know
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by mfm04622: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2022
BurialGround:

Una shame dey shame me.
You're the reason your politicians are messing around. This is just 2km road, very tiny that accidents always occur due to this. We're talking about a state that generates over 40bil per month. This road supposed to be commissioned by the councilor not even LGA chairman and you're here fooling yourselves.
This is a local government project.

UNA SHAME DEY SHAME ME.

The road is about 4 Km if I remember correctly. Yes, it is a small road lengthwise, however, was it constructed? Yes. Was it constructed by BAT? Yes. Was it poorly constructed? No! The road is still existing till today. I used to use that road, those who know the stress that road removed from their lives will appreciate that road.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by ShaqFu: 9:40am On Sep 06, 2022
BurialGround:

Do you have brain at all?
You sound more like a forgotten cretin.
You must be stupid to ask me to provide proof of accidents on a tinny road.

Anyways, let me respond to your stupidity.

From Moshalashi bus stop to Igando is a death trap, accidents Always occur along that area due how tiny the road is. GO AND VERIFY.
I have a brain and it's by far, better and full of sense than that mash or potatoes that is inside that big cranium of yours, you delusional scoundrel.

You keep saying accidents occur... How do you know this? Are you a tout? Or an Agbero who collect Owo load at these bus stops? If you're not any of this, then provide proof and stop making the internet know your parents wasted not only their time in giving you an education, but also wasted their time copulating to produce this failed disgrace and gross embarrassment that is you.

You should go and verify if your parents are your real parents. It seem impossible for human beings to produce a dumb redundant idiot like you.
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by CheapHomes1: 9:40am On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Tinubu is just simply the best. The records are in the public space only if you don't close your unbiased mind, you will know

You haven't answered the questions.

Who is my candidate? When did me and you discuss anything about me having a candidate? Can you tell the day and time that I swore never to be convinced?

What happened to all the time Tinubu joined buhari to declare for president in 2014? Was that the beginning of mediocrity of Nigeria?

Why the desperation to seperate Tinubu from buhari? Has buhari failed?

How is Tinubu the best of the presidential candidates?
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by BurialGround: 9:42am On Sep 06, 2022
mfm04622:

The road is about 4 Km if I remember correctly. Yes, it is a small road lengthwise, however, was it constructed? Yes. Was it constructed by BAT? Yes. Was it poorly constructed? No! The road is still existing till today. I used to use that road, those who know the stress that road removed from their lives will appreciate that road.

It was poorly constructed, it not wide, no proper drainage and it is dividing into two along the catholic church area.
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by ShaqFu: 9:42am On Sep 06, 2022
mfm04622:

The buffoon you quoted will never agree to this. Their hate and ignorance has blinded them from seeing anything that doesn't agree to their bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by ShaqFu: 9:44am On Sep 06, 2022
BurialGround:

It was poorly constructed, it not wide, no proper drainage and it is dividing into two along the catholic church area.
How do you know it's poorly constructed? Are you into road construction? Are you an engineer? How many roads have you constructed? What experience to do have for you to ascertain the road is poorly constructed?

You will never provide answers to these questions because you don't have a functioning brain. Tssk.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by BurialGround: 9:46am On Sep 06, 2022
ShaqFu:
I have a brain and it's by far, better and full of sense than that mash or potatoes that is inside that big cranium of yours, you delusional scoundrel.

You keep saying accidents occur... How do you know this? Are you a tout? Or an Agbero who collect Owo load at these bus stops? If you're not any of this, then provide proof and stop making the internet know your parents wasted not only their time in giving you an education, but also wasted their time copulating to produce this failed disgrace and gross embarrassment that is you.

You should go and verify if your parents are your real parents. It seem impossible for human beings to produce a dumb redundant idiot like you.

Lunacy runs in your family even your lunatic parents are dancing naked at the mkt square SO I DON'T EXPECT MUCH FROM YOU SON OF A LUNATIC PARENTS.
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by BurialGround: 9:47am On Sep 06, 2022
ShaqFu:
How do you know it's poorly constructed? Are you into road construction? Are you an engineer? How many roads have you constructed? What experience to do have for you to ascertain the road is poorly constructed?

You will never provide answers to these questions because you don't have a functioning brain. Tssk.

I am an engineer. I know what I am saying.
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by ShaqFu: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2022
BurialGround:

Lunacy runs from in family even your lunatic parents are dancing naked at the mkt square SO I DON'T EXPECT MUCH FROM YOU SON OF A LUNATIC PARENTS.
bla bla bla. Hide your head in that unwashed hole you call anus. Loser. tongue
BurialGround:

I am an engineer. I know what I am saying.
Yeah right. You're an engineer and I'm Donald Trump. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by akins088(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2022
You are not arguing with facts. That roads remains the best as no repair has been done on it till date. Why are you blinded with hatred
NaijaRoyalty:
So this poorly constructed road is Tinubu only visible achievement for 8 freaking years ?

Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they get

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by donb06: 9:56am On Sep 06, 2022
BATified2023:
your father is the ode

The ode u supported claim he built roads distance of Lagos to Kano n d question is what is d size of anambra that the governor built a road of 800km

U igbos must believe u are still in d era of Biafra propaganda where anything goes
E yah I can't help you... But let me try this last time ... He didn't say a single road is 800km .... The total number of inner roads is 800km.... Purge hate from your heart so you can comprehend well. As for Tinubu, the greatest threat to his ambition is the Northerners. Face them and leave obi alone. APC merger is over every one to your tent oh israel..
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by BurialGround: 9:56am On Sep 06, 2022
ShaqFu:
bla bla bla. Hide your head in that unwashed hole you call anus. Loser. tongue
Yeah right. You're an engineer and I'm Donald Trump. Yeye dey smell.

Maybe you didn't get it.

Lunacy runs in your family.
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by wolebest: 9:57am On Sep 06, 2022
trutharena:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpwzHPdIUZA

This road was a "GAME CHANGER" back in the days when it was constructed. They had to construct a bridge across a wide expanse of swamp to link Alimosho to Ojo axis (by this route, you don't need to drive through Lagos Badagry expressway from Ikeja axis) it opened up those communities and its still "Standing Tall" till today.

The truth cannot be hidden!!!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by ShaqFu: 10:05am On Sep 06, 2022
BurialGround:

Maybe you didn't get it.

Lunacy runs in your family.
get what, that you're an Aba made engineer. You're a fool.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by shidof(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2022
Esseite:
Obi asphalted 800km worth of roads including bridges.. that's a distance of Lagos to Kano, all in eight years without debt, salary delays or tolls, but through proper management.. while even having 75bn in savings...

We have seen better, Go and verify.
DJ YK, distance of Lagos to Kano . You no dey fear God at all that's if you even know God sha
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by YeyeGbami: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2022
Detolanny:

Nah. LASU - Iba Road was Rehabilitated and Expanded by Fashola.

You’re right, he was following a blueprint.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Sonyboom: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2022
Dead brain Igbo when you tribesmen were asking for photos it was not tribalism but now that your miserable wretched soul are being bombarded with the photos n video you are wailing tribalism like a deranged lunatic.

Citrol:
Why so much tribalism
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by do4luv14(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
So this poorly constructed road is Tinubu only visible achievement for 8 freaking years ?

Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they get

to scatter laff sef dey hungry me,

that road was nothing like that in the first video,

under Tinubu it's the send video, all the way, from cele enrout, including Airport road linking,
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Ayk8: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Na him still rehabilitate and expanded lasu iyana iba rd.

Him problem be say why him go vouch for failure , na wetin go make am lose this election be that.

Nobody knew BUHARI would fail to hit the expected MARK. That's why we need to give it to the man that can do it TINUBU!!!
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2022
shidof:
DJ YK, distance of Lagos to Kano . You no dey fear God at all that's if you even know God sha

Go and verify... I know, its seem surprising for Nigeria..

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by CoolAmbience(m): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2022
Esseite:
Obi asphalted over 800km worth of roads including bridges.. that's a distance of Lagos to Kano, all in eight years without debt, salary delays or tolls, but through proper management.. while even having 75bn in savings...

We have seen better, Go and verify.

Pictures and videos please, including printed proof of the N75b saving....
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by OniyideAmplify(m): 10:48am On Sep 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Please tell them o. Most of them were not born then or their parent/they have not arrived Lagos from the village then.
They met Tinubu's Lagos so they never understood why Lagos is fiercely loyal to Asiwaju Tinubu.
You won't believe that roads are still in a very good condition today.. Truly Asiwaju milked Lagos but he left with a good legacy compared to that Obi wey come dey form holy holy now.

I swear if not because Tinubu is now old and needs to retire, we all know he's gonna restructure many things in Nigeria.
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 06, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Pictures and videos please, including printed proof of the N75b saving....

Browse Peter Obi's hand over note alongside road projects in KMs by Peter Obi. That was part of the reason Anambra state has the best road network in Nigeria.
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by BurialGround: 10:56am On Sep 06, 2022
ShaqFu:
get what, that you're an Aba made engineer. You're a fool.

Like your father.
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Jogs1900: 10:56am On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
The day Tinubu is declared president is the beginning of the greatness of Nigeria.
Tinubu is the best candidate out of the 2 top presidential candidate. Atiku will try but he will fall behind Tinubu.
God bless Tinubu the incoming president

Most of the people hating on Tinubu are babies between the age of 14-25. They don't know anything. In fact, there parents were still in the villages in the rural area far away East. The ones that were in Lagos and see the rapid growth and development back then started calling people in there villages in the East to come to Lagos. So they all one by one started migrating to Lagos with there Ghana must go. Brother will invite his younger ones, cousins, close friends and parents to Lagos and because of the friendly and economical viable environment of Lagos thanks to Tinubu that revamp the entire Lagos with brilliant policies, many of this strangers in Lagos were excelling.
Go and watch most Eastern nollywood movies, they always travel from the east to Lagos to be prosperous and then travel home to the village to visit there parents and relatives showing them that Lagos has changed there lives. When next they are travelling back to Lagos from the village, they go with one or two family members and sometimes there parents so that they can tap into the numerous opportunities in Lagos and become prosperous too.
Now that they are risiding and doing well in Lagos, they stay in that same Lagos and are insulting the architects of the modern day Lagos and calling them all sorts of names.
What greater witchcraft is that?
You really Sabi these people.
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Falex114(m): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2022
trutharena:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpwzHPdIUZA
He wasn't the one that even did the road... Was started and finished by fashola....
Fashola did not commission the road because the road wasn't up to standard
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Fathai(m): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Please tell them o. Most of them were not born then or their parent/they have not arrived Lagos from the village then.
They met Tinubu's Lagos so they never understood why Lagos is fiercely loyal to Asiwaju Tinubu.
uncle, this road was done by fashola. Go and verify
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by oyatz(m): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2022
Esseite:
Obi asphalted over 800km worth of roads including bridges.. that's a distance of Lagos to Kano, all in eight years without debt, salary delays or tolls, but through proper management.. while even having 75bn in savings...

We have seen better from poorer states than Lagos, Go and verify.

The whole length of Nigeria at many planes is around 800Km and you are measuring 800km within Anambra State which is the second smallest State with a surface area of 4844 sqKm (This simply means the longest length of Anambra State can't be greater than 230km).

Most of the supporters of Peter Obi believe in unnecessary propaganda.
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by ShaqFu: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2022
BurialGround:

Like your father.
go fvck yourself. Dweeb.
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by 1stNumeroUno: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2022
If any one in Ipaja/Ayobo LCDA (under Alimosho LG) forgets, let's remind you. The only motorable road in that access post BAT administration was Iyana-Ipaja to Gate axis. From Gate to Ipaja/Ayobo was he'll, Baruwa inside to Oluwaga side is no go area. That's what condemned most road within Jakande/Abesan Estate as it was the only alternative.

People of GOD, Alimosho is still the biggest LG (population wise) in Nigeria o and even APC strong hold. Even Fashola 8 years was just nothing and continuation of neglect.

Thanks to Ambode...

Then BAT developed Lagos nonsense is they point, if only on that APC no suppose see one vote in Ipaja/Ayobo (if not the entire Alimosho LG).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest / Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding / Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.