Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 (37268 Views)

Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 / Youths In Neked Imo Contribute Money To Rehabilitate Road Commissioned By Buhari / USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by bewla(m): 6:42am On Sep 06, 2022
trutharena:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF6JsR7miz8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLM4RzhffYw

Why go far when we have the kudiratu Abiola way in what use to be ojota oregun road

Look at the class

Fashola did many road but none can be compire to this road

About twenty some thing years but have not seen any major repairs done on this road

Why take them gar

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by teeytimi: 6:45am On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubu tried on this one, the road is of great quality. Till this moment the road looks great

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Devil1Messenger: 6:46am On Sep 06, 2022
lolu2019:
u be ode.ikotun wey I dey live.wey be say 5mins I don reach working place.
Ikotun is a mess
Shutup
Post the picture of ur street make we see
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by mcmurphy132(m): 6:46am On Sep 06, 2022
[quote author=NaijaRoyalty post=116395299]So this poorly constructed road is Tinubu only visible achievement for 8 freaking years ?

Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they get

It seems you're not familiar with dis road..

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by lolu2019: 6:47am On Sep 06, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Ikotun is a mess
Shutup
Post the picture of ur street make we see
u dey craze.u dey compare ikotun with all doze waterlogged areas in d east.I dey live for governor road.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by beardedboy(m): 6:49am On Sep 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Please tell them o. Most of them were not born then or their parent/they have not arrived Lagos from the village then.
They met Tinubu's Lagos so they never understood why Lagos is fiercely loyal to Asiwaju Tinubu.
Chai, it's true oo. Some people here were yet to be born in 2001.

I don old oo, no be small.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Igboslayer: 6:50am On Sep 06, 2022
See what Igbos were saying about obi after eight years.

Na this same wailing they want to impose on Nigeria, Laila.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:50am On Sep 06, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What happened to all the time Tinubu joined buhari to declare for president in 2014? Was that the beginning of mediocrity of Nigeria?

How is Tinubu the best of the presidential candidates?

Tinubu only campaigned for Buhari as a party loyalist and as a party stakeholder which everyone will do. If you were to be an APC member, you would have also campaigned for Buhari.
But in all of the 7 years plus of Buhari administration, Tinubu NEVER interfered. He left Buhari alone to rule the country the best way he could.
Let everyone answer his fathers name. That is what he did.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by rajiedreez: 6:51am On Sep 06, 2022
I can personally attest to this

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Flo36: 6:51am On Sep 06, 2022
Stop praising or publicizing elected politicians for one project or another rather focus on the numerous things they do during their tenure(s).
It's every elected or selected leader duty to build roads, Bridges, schools and other things that the people deems fit, Africa need to wake up, our mental slavery has caused us so much. We are highlighting the achievement of those who milk our treasure, those who are responsible for our poor education system, those who sponsors terrorism, those who killed our power sector for selfish gain, those kept us in the mess we are in today.

People are praising ikpeazu for building one flyover in almost 8yrs as governor while Wike built more than 10 in a year.

Commend them for a job well done not all this over hyping every day. Be Wise
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by NLElder: 6:54am On Sep 06, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How did he build Lagos? Was Lagos a desert before he became governor?
So so so fucking tired of hearing those their lines. Built Lagos like Lagos was one plain desert land before he came. A former capital of a country! And everything about it is now being attributed to the irritatingly desperate individual. Sheer lack of something meaningful to campaign with!
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Ghostrye: 6:56am On Sep 06, 2022
That is a good road, not bad
Na my area be that, so I no even need videos to know.. But still fam, doesn't mean he made Lagos.
And legacy project or not, a governor should not expect lauds for doing his duty. It is his duty to do, so that is a good stretch of road but doesn't really stand for much (especially when you consider what he didn't do, and the savings he created with Lagos money)
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by IfnobeGod20: 6:57am On Sep 06, 2022
jrusky:

Bro if even dem telli dem dem go hear How can u explain better tin to people who are heavenly curse genetically? The only humanity haters still existing after Hitler dem be.

Exceptionally ingrate set of mofos. Other region make their home bearable for them to stay and prosper but lock their own region against everyone even as close as SS is to their region you can never see any SS allowed to breath talkleess of prospering.

In entire SE I can bet it the total population of Yoruba their will not reach 200, the Edo will not reach 500 I'm sure of this because in my mama village to the next 10 surrounding towns and villages no single Yoruba or Edo or middle Belt or Hausa exist in that axis till today and its like that in major part of SE but can come to Lagos and be insulting everybody, they can come to Edo and be insulting everybody, they can go north insulting everybody.

No need telli dem, dem no go hear all I know be say obi will never rule Nigeria either Tinubu commission project or not I don't care all I care about is obi will never be the resident.
Some of you have brain but refused using it. Please are Yoruba typical migrants. Yorubas don't migrate like Ibos and Fulanis. Aside the Ogbomosos that tell to move around and they only go northern Nigeria, no Yoruba community go out of their region.
Ibos are know migrants, they are business oriented people and hardly can you go any village that you will not see one or two Ibo there, same with Fulanis. So is their way of life. If you go to igboland today, you will find many Fulanis and Hausas there, same way if you go anywhere today, you will find many Ibos there.
The question is, should Ibos come to your house and force you to come and stay in Igboland? Every region has her peculiar way of life. So, I beseech you to properly use your brain more than your heart.
The thread of showing Tinubu achievements wasn't created today, it was created three days ago but you after gone scotting for days, now come up with just one project. Please where lies reason in all this. The same thread was also created to showcase Peter Obi projects and his incontrovertible projects flooded the thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/7312005/need-see-photos-peter-obi

I am disappointed in you guys that are blinded in tribalism, just to give support to a candidate. Ojo ola orile ede wa, oye ko je wa logun.
Tinubu should have supported someone like Fashola or Osinbajo, these are brilliant men, still flowing in fluidity.
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Devil1Messenger: 6:59am On Sep 06, 2022
lolu2019:
u dey craze.u dey compare ikotun with all doze waterlogged areas in d east.I dey live for governor road.
Lolz
See how useless u are
U done quickly link me to the East
Anybody telling u guys the truth is from the East
Lolzz
Same East ur generation have never visited all their lives
Tribalistic buffoon
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Advocate500: 7:00am On Sep 06, 2022
Imagine what is been celebrated , poorly constructed road,this was how tinubu developed Lagos.
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by frndfghtr(m): 7:02am On Sep 06, 2022
Who finish the road
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by BATified2023: 7:03am On Sep 06, 2022
Esseite:
Obi asphalted 800km worth of roads including bridges.. that's a distance of Lagos to Kano, all in eight years without debt or salary delays, but through proper management..

We have seen better, Go and verify.
lie softly now

Distance of Lagos to Kano

How many b south east self

Trutharena
Yiboslayer
Nyamiri
Nyamirislayer
Moh247

See these ipob miscreants with their lies again

Peter obi commissioned road a distance of Kano to Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by ridbell01(m): 7:03am On Sep 06, 2022
The ipob will not agree..
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Ghostrye: 7:04am On Sep 06, 2022
lolu2019:
Governor road na better area na, Ikotun isn't a mess but it ain't far from one either. I literally pass there almost every day, and I dey enter there steady so I should know.
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by ridbell01(m): 7:05am On Sep 06, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:
Truth be told, celebrating politicians for building roads is like celebrating your parents for feeding you as a minor, they are just doing their jobs.
You guys should stop trying so hard to force this presidency on us
cheesy We Nlanders have made our choice!
yes my brother but someone used the money he ought to use to build road for his family business and even came to national TV to announced it

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by lolu2019: 7:05am On Sep 06, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Lolz
See how useless u are
U done quickly link me to the East
Anybody telling u guys the truth is from the East
Lolzz
Same East ur generation have never visited all their lives
Tribalistic buffoon
mumu,east wey i serve Naija.wet be say na 3 quarter everybody dey wear because of bad roads.do u really have governors in dose states.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Moh247: 7:06am On Sep 06, 2022
BATified2023:
lie softly now

Distance of Lagos to Kano

How many b south east self

Trutharena
Yiboslayer
Nyamiri
Nyamirislayer
Moh247

See these ipob miscreants with their lies again

Peter obi commissioned road a distance of Kano to Lagos

They are fustrated 800 kilometres haba

Obi sef no lie reach this one

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Durabest: 7:07am On Sep 06, 2022
Gourdoinc:
Fake. Doctored videos.

Show us what tinubu did as a governor. Someone who was a perennial failure.
They just show you one of it yet you are not okay,well i won't blame you, your family is the headquater of mumu you are displaying for those that are not aware of your inherited mumu.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Emola12(m): 7:08am On Sep 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Please tell them o. Most of them were not born then or their parent/they have not arrived Lagos from the village then.
They met Tinubu's Lagos so they never understood why Lagos is fiercely loyal to Asiwaju Tinubu.
oga NAh ROAD be Nigeria problem we dey talk about Nigeria insecurity Nigeria economy you dey here dey talk about road u better wise up now we don't want APC and PDP again simple
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Chymummy89: 7:10am On Sep 06, 2022
Hello... obidient in the house . Una own person for BBN is up this week for eviction. Try to vote for him. Start ur obidient from there. Don't allow APC and pdp to finally label obidient social media party. Campaign for him. Obidient children can do it. Vote for eloswan....share .... campaign for him for more votes
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by IfnobeGod20: 7:11am On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Tinubu only campaigned for Buhari as a party loyalist and as a party stakeholder which everyone will do. If you were to be an APC member, you would have also campaigned for Buhari.
But in all of the 7 years plus of Buhari administration, Tinubu NEVER interfered. He left Buhari alone to rule the country the best way he could.
You see a contradictory statement you just made. If someone is a party man, you would have also campaign for Buhari but in another length, Tinubu never interfere in 7 years plus of Buhari.
If I may ask, how would someone campaign for somebody you won't correct of he is not doing well but you will leave him to ruin the system. Does that make any sense to any sensible human being. That alone has disqualified him. It means, he doesn't love the nation but only love his party. Anyone that love the nation, should be able to fight for it if the leader is going astray.
Let me burst your bubbles why Tinubu refused talking about the negatives of Buhari because of his selfish ambition. We all know how he was attacking Jonathan during his tenure but kept mute when it comes to Buhari, even when it concern the thing of Yoruba, he still find way of talking it down. I hope you remember when the daughter of Pa Fasoranti killed by Fulani. What did Tinubu say, where are the cows?
Do you still remember what he said during the agitation for Yoruba nation by Igboho? Vehemently rejected Igboho.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.alimoshotoday.com/amp/egbeda-akowonjo-news/tinubu-akande-apc-leaders-reject-igbohos-agitation-endorses-ban-on-open-grazing-3805424&ved=2ahUKEwjKofmWwP_5AhWh34UKHSV0Cx0QFnoECAwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2wYpKHbF0aimrV_D4ewDXX

Do you also remember how he gang up with people to work against the Interest of Yoruba and killed the opportunity of Yoruba woman becoming Speaker of House of Reps?

So may things done to work against the Interest of the Yorubas and today some of you want all the Yoruba to queue behind him. It won't work. It is biblically, you reap what you sow.
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Maxxim: 7:11am On Sep 06, 2022
I no believe say residential building existed in dis road, eateries and malls don occupy everywhere now, great transformation!!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 06, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How did he build Lagos? Was Lagos a desert before he became governor?
Keyword: build
Before u come online to disgrace ursef, make sure u know ur stuff very well, we don't need a zombie with a dead brain here

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by IfnobeGod20: 7:15am On Sep 06, 2022
ridbell01:
yes my brother but someone used the money he ought to use to build road for his family business and even came to national TV to announced it
But with that he still dwarf your Tinubu in every aspect of governance. Show us Tinubu projects for over three days now that the thread was created but you guys manage to show just one and you are masturbating on it.

Let us compare notes and stop this hype. Your man built no single bridge all in his 8 years.
https://www.nairaland.com/7312005/need-see-photos-peter-obi
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by Hugoempirecargo: 7:15am On Sep 06, 2022
When I see people campaigning for tinubu and APC. I just marvel

Sometimes I even wonder if these people are humans

Lemme ask u. Is tinubu APC different from buhari's APC?

For your information. When tinubu transformed Lagos. He wasnt as corrupt as he is now

Some of you are just being tribalistic. If Tinubu wins , he will never I repeat. Will never do anything that is not in favor of his party

Just as buhari also did for 8yrs
Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by bimbodotun(m): 7:18am On Sep 06, 2022
am not a supporterof Tinubu but truth be told this is not a poorly constructed road....it was contracted to Julius Berger and its still motorable till today those some fem work has been down especially as regards drainage
NaijaRoyalty:
So this poorly constructed road is Tinubu only visible achievement for 8 freaking years ?

Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they get

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 by BurialGround: 7:21am On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Stop fooling yourself.
If buhari had succeeded, Tinubu would have taken the glory just as he's doing in Lagos but now that Buhari has failed he'll claim that he didn't interfere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: / APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan / Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.