Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,506 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding (5922 Views)

Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her / Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by babaowo: 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2011
omg. This is why i hate all this useless igbo girls,cos all what they want is money!money!!money!!! And they can never be satisfy.most of igbo guyz prefer marry yoruba or white girls than their own indigine.they are just bunches of slave to currency.
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by tpia5: 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2011
^^what exactly are you blaming the man's mumu on?

dont derail the thread abeg.
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by agitator: 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2011
pastor need graduate wife with a degree in business management to manage his biz na grin grin grin grin

pendo89:

The name of the church says it all.

Faith and Fire brimstones and blows Prayer Ministry,
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by emmatok(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2011
If the man dump his GF after 7 years, all NL ladies would descend in Nigerian men.

But now the story if the other way, some peeps are still blaming the man.

Well, the lesson here for men is never invest your future in a woman.

And never spend your money on any woman you are not married to.
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by dayokanu(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2011
I wonder if this had been a woman dumped like that.

After 7yrs dating where she sponsored the guy through school and slept with the guy 3 days before the wedding

Only to see on Saturday that the guy was getting married to another woman

I wonder what the response on here would have been
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by tpia5: 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2011
1. someone dating a woman and paying her school fees for 7 years- if he didnt know something was wrong somewhere, then who was supposed to tell him? Do nigerian men now sponsor women for 7 whole years? Was she studying medicine?

2. the guy is a mumu, no two ways about that. If he werent a mumu, he'd know the girl herself has issues. undecided
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by freepeople: 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2011
Dis story funny no be small.
Doctor trying to stall the wedding,
Doctor beaten to pulp.
Bride slept in doctors house 3 days to her wedding.
Bride carrying the doctor's baby.
Brides mother terminating the pregnancy with concortion.
Pastor wedding a pregnant bride,

THIS STORY WILL BE A BLOCKBUSTER IF IT EVENTUALLY MAKES IT TO NOLLYWOOD.
Well, everything is possible in Naija. Even educated professionals and so-called man-of-god are not left out.
NAIJA I HAIL THEE!
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by freepeople: 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2011
Dis story funny no be small.
Doctor trying to stall the wedding,
Doctor beaten to pulp.
Bride slept in doctors house 3 days to her wedding.
Bride carrying the doctor's baby.
Brides mother terminating the pregnancy with concortion.
Pastor wedding a pregnant bride,

THIS STORY WILL BE A BLOCKBUSTER IF IT EVENTUALLY MAKES IT TO NOLLYWOOD.
Well, everything is possible in Naija. Even educated professionals and so-called man-of-god are not left out.
NAIJA I HAIL THEE!
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by HighChief4(m): 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2011
tpia@:

1. someone dating a woman and paying her school fees for 7 years- if he didnt know something was wrong somewhere, then who was supposed to tell him? Do nigerian men now sponsor women for 7 whole years? Was she studying medicine?

2. the guy is a mumu, no two ways about that. If he werent a mumu, he'd know the girl herself has issues. undecided

Would you have said the same thing if it was the other way round
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by emmatok(m): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2011
Yes some Nigerian men sponsor their GF university education.

Since academic calendar is not regular, it also possible to spend 7 years for a 4 years program.

Th truth is that this event has  just turned the Doctor into a player/bad boy.

He will start revenging the lady's actions on other women the meets.

For him love seize to exits. angry angry angry
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by BigMeat2: 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2011
This is another reason why guys and ladies should shine their eyes well during courtship.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jennifer-gauvain/doubts-before-marriage_b_919868.html
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by tpia5: 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2011
Since academic calendar is not regular, it also possible to spend 7 years for a 4 years program

a lot of you fail to see my point in your hurry.

my point is what prevented him from marrying her before if indeed her 4 year program was extended to 7 years?

the fact that he kept encountering obstacles in that manner, should have been an eye opener for any non-mumu guy.
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by tpia5: 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2011
High_Chief:

Would you have said the same thing if it was the other way round

yes i would if a woman said she was someone's girlfriend for 7 good years with no solid plan in sight.

and the man in question came to sleep with her three days before his marriage to another woman.

what the hey. While planning to use his legs to waka to the wedding venue.
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by Walala(m): 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2011
The Doctor did what he felt was right but I hope he gives up now because if her Mother can use herbs to kill a baby then she probably has some tea or herb to kill him next. This story looks like it will end in MURDER because he is still going to smash that girl because she really is now going to believe that this is her true love and the Pastor will find out and have him killed if the girl's mother does not beat him to it.

I can't wait to see this story end up in Nollywood.
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by Walala(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2011
This is shocking because I was fu*king dating an IGbo girl and she asked me what did I think our people would think of us getting married but I grew up not knowing that there was any major difference between Yoruba and Igbo, so I told her that it was not a big deal. I then decided to ask my mother what if I brought an Igbo girl home and she went ballistic saying they will do juju for me and her people will eventually find their own man for her to marry. SO this story hits home because no punaani is ever what this nonsense.

This is 2011 people and everyone should be allowed to be with whoever they choose regardless of race, tribe or whatever dividing factor out there.
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by tpia5: 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2011
The Doctor did what he felt was right but I hope he gives up now because if her Mother can use herbs to kill a baby then she probably has some tea or herb to kill him next. This story looks like it will end in MURDER because he is still going to smash that girl because she really is now going to believe that this is her true love and the Pastor will find out and have him killed if the girl's mother does not beat him to it.

seems like the guy is tired of living.

all this wahala over a woman? Cant blame his relatives for staying incognito.

so embarassing.
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2011
@all
First did the doc know that the pregnancy was TERMINATED? in his statement, it seems he talked about miscarriage while it was a clear case of termination. so probably he got to know the truth when the damsel confessed of the abortion at the police station.

Second when women are hanging on to men for 10+ yrs (even having their babies), whats the problem with a man dating a damsel for 7/10 or even 20yrs, so long as she is by him and both are on the same boat. this evil damsel slept in his house a few days ago while planning all along to get married with the pastor. . . . . . . . . . . talk about being royally played by a deadly snake!

Third any dime you spend to educate a gal you are dating is an INVESTMENT for your future r/ship/marriage. just because most run girls take that as down payment on their totos doesnt make any difference here. nobody will pay to educate/feed/clothe and take care of a lady, if they knew that she would eventually go and marry someone else. you dont need to spend THAT much money to have a pay as you go ¨gf¨. so if he got played he surely didnt know about it.

Last that will certainly be a blockbuster nollywood movie!
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by coogar: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@all
First did the doc know that the pregnancy was TERMINATED? in his statement, it seems he talked about miscarriage while it was a clear case of termination. so probably he got to know the truth when the damsel confessed of the abortion at the police station.

Second when women are hanging on to men for 10+ yrs (even having their babies), whats the problem with a man dating a damsel for 7/10 or even 20yrs, so long as she is by him and both are on the same boat. this evil damsel slept in his house a few days ago while planning all along to get married with the pastor. . . . . . . . . . . talk about being royally played by a deadly snake!

Third any dime you spend to educate a gal you are dating is an INVESTMENT for your future r/ship/marriage. just because most run girls take that as down payment on their totos doesnt make any difference here. nobody will pay to educate/feed/clothe and take care of a lady, if they knew that she would eventually go and marry someone else. you dont need to spend THAT much money to have a pay as you go ¨gf¨. so if he got played he surely didnt know about it.

Last that will certainly be a blockbuster nollywood movie!

the story just goes to show how lethargic and devilish some naija women can be.
she slept with the doctor 3 days before her wedding to a pastor. . . . fu[i]c[/i]king hell!! the moral decadence in nigeria is enough to stagnate the progress of that country. what alloy is her conscience made of? and the mumu pastor was bound to bang her again that wedding night. the story of a bride humping 2 cocks within 72 hours. shame on her!
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2011
^^^ that SNAKE is surely highly venemous and i do feel sorry for anyone that is bitten by it.
yes, that story sadly shows a state of mind that is scary. i di think there is more to it if the pastor wants to go ahead with her AT ALL COSTS.
how beautiful (or good in bed) is that animal of a woman?
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by sylve11: 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2011
the girl screwd the hell outta the Doc 3 days b4 the wedding grin cool
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by tpia5: 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2011

if you're educating a girlfriend for 7 years and no marriage in sight, na mumu be that.

if you must marry her, you can do so after 4, 5 years, even if she hasnt finished school. undecided

Second when women are hanging on to men for 10+ yrs (even having their babies), whats the problem with a man dating a damsel for 7/10 or even 20yrs, so long as she is by him and both are on the same boat. this evil damsel slept in his house a few days ago while planning all along to get married with the pastor

if the guy collected some good s.ex from her three days before, then woke up on the third day and headed to her wedding [did she leave for the wedding from his house i wonder. Probably put on her makeup there.], then whichever babalawo prepared the jazz they used on him, certainly knows his stuff.
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by tpia5: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2011
sylve11:

true talk.

the guy no even sabi where im dey again, because of the s.ex.

come follow toto enter wedding.

just went alone sef, didnt carry anybody with him, all from the memory of the three days marathon.

which btw, the woman just dashed him as a parting gift or is it temporary parting gift to calm him down.

nolly, indeed hollywood, couldnt have done it better.
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by coogar: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^^ that SNAKE is surely highly venemous and i do feel sorry for anyone that is bitten by it.
yes, that story sadly shows a state of mind that is scary. i di think there is more to it if the pastor wants to go ahead with her AT ALL COSTS.
how beautiful (or good in bed) is that animal of a woman?

the woman is a devious c[i]u[/i]nt. . . . . .apparently, the pastor got played too. . . .but in his bid to prove he's got a massive ego, the pastor will go ahead at all costs. . . .then later cheat on the woman in marriage. the issue of trust between the pastor and the woman is ruined. the doctor should have gone to the church with his own boys. with as little as 50,000 naira, he could have assembled 17 commercial buses filled with touts and street urchins and unleash carnage on the church that insisted on joining a pastor and a mini-adulteress. grin
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by tpia5: 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2011
na real cleopatra story.

wasnt mark anthony fighting julius caser and octavius or somebody over her ******
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by tpia5: 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2011
Doctor Oladele also confirmed to P.M.NEWS that he sponsored the bride’s university education at the University of Uyo where she read Business Management and had been responsible for the upkeep of her family

who was responsible for the upkeep of his own family during this time?

all his relatives are rich?

nobody from his village needs a scholarship or assistance with school fees, housing or feeding?

karma. undecided
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by BABE3: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2011
Chei---- Owo wo'gbo mehn. Money don enter bush!

[s]The doctor sounds like a mumu to me----Or is it me? (LOL)--- [/s]

First of all---he watches too many movies; Effect of too much Nollywood.  grin  It's only in movies that the"raising up your hand" trick works. The doctor got the result of attempting it in real life.

Secondly, The girl and the mother are evil; Evil Individuals; Messed-up Gold-diggers. What sort of Pastor got married to her sef. And people will still attend his yeye church after hearing this story o. Pastor gba iyawo oni 'yawo? **smh**.

That marraige will not last. No be curse---ki se epe.  grin
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2011
tpia@:

if you're educating a girlfriend for 7 years and no marriage in sight, na mumu be that.
if you must marry her, you can do so after 4, 5 years, even if she hasnt finished school. undecided

but can you imagine if the doc would have married this snake? actually NOT marrying her was the BEST thing that happened to him in 7yrs. lol
whoever marries this snake will NEVER find happiness!

coogar:

the woman is a devious c[i]u[/i]nt. . . . . .apparently, the pastor got played too. . . .but in his bid to prove he's got a massive ego, the pastor will go ahead at all costs. . . .then later cheat on the woman in marriage. the issue of trust between the pastor and the woman is ruined. the doctor should have gone to the church with his own boys. with as little as 50,000 naira, he could have assembled 17 commercial buses filled with touts and street urchins and unleash carnage on the church that insisted on joining a pastor and a mini-adulteress. grin

yes definitely the pastor´s ego is in the way of common sense here. why would you want to continue marrying someone who cheated on you 3 days before marriage? that shouldh ave been the signal to RUN from her!
the doc on the other hand went in ¨peace¨, i doubt he knew what was coming to him from this criminal pastor.

sylve11:

that was like goodbye se.x but sadly the doc didnt know.lol
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2011
Too bad for d girl.she has been exposed.doctor did d right thing.her marriage is a deceit.for doctor it is blessing in disguise.
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by tpia5: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2011
but can you imagine if the doc would have married this snake? actually NOT marrying her was the BEST thing that happened to him in 7yrs

i'm sure he disagrees with this.

hence his present situation.
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by Goldieluks: 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2011
are people still on this matter?
smh!
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2011
tpia@:

i'm sure he disagrees with this.

hence his present situation.

you are right about the fact that he may disagree with it, after a few months/year he will finally see it. thats how addictive and venemous some coochies can be, some men can even KILL for it.
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by tpia5: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2011
abeg how often does one hear this kind of story.

yorubas say a kin r'ewu losan.

since we are seeing stuff which i assume is supposed to be a rare event [dont know if it actually is], why wont it be discussed.

i myself keep rereading the farce just to be sure i didnt imagine seeing it.

a whole doctor? Not even a teacher or bus conductor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father / MUST READ!! Her Booty Stretch Mark Could Wire A Whole City! :( :( / Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.