Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,881 members, 7,810,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. (22610 Views)

Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by snazzydawn(f): 12:24am On Aug 16, 2006
What do you miss about your ex? For me,I do not miss anything about him at all. What things do you miss about your ex?
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by luvu567(f): 12:27am On Aug 16, 2006
i miss knowing that i had a man
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Busta(f): 12:28am On Aug 16, 2006
nuthin!
in short if i have a gun, i'll shot him angry

1 Like

Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by luvu567(f): 12:29am On Aug 16, 2006
lmao

no man is worth going to jail for
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by kiki(f): 12:34am On Aug 16, 2006
i know dat srite no man is worth fightin 4 either i cannever do dat fight for a man hell no
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by diddy4(m): 1:56am On Aug 16, 2006
whenever i look at my wallet, i notice i have enuff benjamins in it. i sure miss seeing it empty when i was with her. kai, dat girl nearly made me file for bankruptcy.

1 Like

Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by kiki(f): 2:25am On Aug 16, 2006
diddy4:

whenever i look at my wallet, i notice i have enough benjamins in it. i sure miss seeing it empty when i was with her. kai, that girl nearly made me file for bankruptcy.

Lol roflmfAO HAHAHA grin grin she's so smart
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Kadeejah(f): 2:27am On Aug 16, 2006
he smelt damn good
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by kiki(f): 2:35am On Aug 16, 2006
Kadeejah gurl where u been?
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Kadeejah(f): 2:40am On Aug 16, 2006
ive been 'round the world tongue lol jk. been busy wit stuffs,
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by kiki(f): 2:41am On Aug 16, 2006
hmmmm stuff huh? kool mee 2 been kinda busy with skol u know
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Kadeejah(f): 2:43am On Aug 16, 2006
haha ye stuff wink i aint gota wrry bout school 'till next month cheesy
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by kiki(f): 2:45am On Aug 16, 2006
damn gurl we back at skool and u know i got to look good u still got a ol month 2 shop
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Kadeejah(f): 2:48am On Aug 16, 2006
im already done my skool shopping
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by kiki(f): 2:52am On Aug 16, 2006
yeah gurl dfats wat i'm talkin bout well dey got some fine ass boyz up in dat skool and so many biitches so i got to look good to top all dem biitches if u know wat i mean
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Kadeejah(f): 2:53am On Aug 16, 2006
yea, i feel u girl.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by kiki(f): 2:54am On Aug 16, 2006
nice talkin 2 u again but i got 2 get d hell up outta here
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Kadeejah(f): 2:56am On Aug 16, 2006
aight later girl
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by ike4real: 11:25am On Aug 16, 2006
well to be candid,i miss those hot kisses,those nasty sex bout,the rough plays,etc,but u know what?i am trying as much as possible not to flash my memory back to those things any more,because the more i remember them,the more it hurts me to have lost her,especially now that she flaunts the boy around me most times,just to make me feel the pain more,she was the one that dumped me 4 u people to know,infact the anti-climax of it all was when she walked me out of her room just in the presence of the new guy,hmmmm people nawa oooooo 4 u ladies,this is a girl i can not count au many times i slept with,in my house uncountable times,in her house at the balcony,in her working place,on the chair,at her friends place,at the decking,just name it,just because since i graduated 3 months ago,i have been so broke,so the 190 benz and the nasty camera phone this guy has swept my cheek off her feet,all this while,she kept telling me the guy is a yahoo boy,that she is only an instument 4 the guy on the net,but my close sources,actually told me that the 190 benz belongs to the boy's father,that the guy finished secondary skool 2 years ago,people this is not about immodesty,c,apart 4rom the material things my cheek,sorry my bitch,because my friends have told me to stop calling her my cheek,saw with this guy,every other things i am definitly ahead of this guy,looks,education,just name it,look people there are whole lots of gist more in that episode,so i do not want to think of those things i miss about her,and i will implore u people to plzzz follow suit,try not to flash ur mind back to those things any more just 4 ur own sake,ok,.

1 Like

Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by bueze(f): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2006
THERE ARE SOMETHINGS THAT WE CAN NOT CHANGE AS HUMAN BEINGS BUT I ALSO BELIEVE THAT QUE SERA SERA (WHATEVER WILL BE WILL BE)
AND AT TIMES WE MAKE MISTAKES AND CAN NOT TURN BACK THE HANDS OF THE CLOCK. I MISS THE COOL SIDE OF MY EXGUY, HE WAS FUN TO BE WITH, SO LOVING AND CARING. BUT HAD TO GET MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE OF THE DISTANCE BETWEEN US OR BETTER STILL TO GET HIS GREENCARD. BUT WE STILL COMMUNICATE AND WILL EVER BE FRIENDS AND ALWAYS A FRIEND TO HIS NEW FAMILY.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by lopez(f): 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2006
what i missed about my ex??

he was a great person to be with, gorgeous ,he makes me feel special and he smells damn good ,

great guy , though its 6 yrs since we ended it , i mean i ended it , i was 17 young andf oolish ,he was my 1st

boyfriend , i guess i was scared my mum is going to find out, my mum is very strict .

he begged and begged me ,but no stubborn me , i thot maybe when am older i will met someone nicer, which i have but

i still can keep him off my mind when it comes to dating guy. few months later he left 4 spain and i london , our world drifted apart .
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Orlaitan: 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2006
I didn't mis her much,its jus dat she made me realise dat lyin 2 a gurl makes me a cheat,cuz anytime i tried lyin 2 her,she gets me,maybe its because am not good @ lyin.so now,am a changed man, ,95% trustworthy.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by mamaput(f): 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2006
There is this ex i had.
he knew how to make a woman feel loved,
He can drop you off at home only to come back an hour later just to tell you he is thinking about you and wanted to see your face once more.
he was the type that can travel and be4 going home pass your house to tell you he is back be4 going home.

If he noticed you did not have a be it from watch to pen , bet me you had one the next day.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by chichiafro(m): 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2006
my ex? uuhh, miss some though, but some good riddance. theres one, the only thing i miss is always having an empty wallet, cos she ate deep into it, she and her family. But one in Ireland, miss the anal so much, one in London, miss the way we always laughed, everything i said was comedy, the one in spain, she gave it anytime even if she was sick, plenty plenty things dey my guy
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by desiree(f): 12:05am On Aug 21, 2006
hmmm---miss the romantic take-away dinners in front of the fire place, sipping wine, the back rub/massages and what usually follows that wink he was one very romantic Naija guy, that’s for sure.

***pray my current b/f doesn't read this***
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by kiki(f): 12:33am On Aug 21, 2006
desiree:

hmmm---miss the romantic take-away dinners in front of the fire place, sipping wine, the back rub/massages and what usually follows that wink he was one very romantic Naija guy, that’s for sure.

***pray my current b/f doesn't read this***

rilli there r some romantic nigerian guys out there? gurl even if ur bf does it he gon try to do more dan he did so wen he is doing somting unusual but sweet u better kno whe read that thing
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Busta(f): 12:35am On Aug 21, 2006
nuthin is worth missin bout em.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by desiree(f): 12:42am On Aug 21, 2006
@kiki

I think he was like that because he didn't like to go out much, and there are still some romantic ones out there (maybe one in a million) grin the negative side was that he cheated+ things weren't working out, so i had to leave.

It's an ego thing for guys, you don't tell MR Y do this because MR X used to do it, I just let him discover the way to my heart by himself.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by kiki(f): 12:52am On Aug 21, 2006
desiree:

@kiki

I think he was like that because he didn't like to go out much, and there are still some romantic ones out there (maybe one in a million) grin the negative side was that he cheated+ things weren't working out, so i had to leave.

aww girl a guy has never cheated on me b4 but i don't think i can ever handle the fact that it cheated i don't think it culd ever work out cos everything he do gon seem like he's still cheatin i can forgive cheatin but i don't think i culd ever forget
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by desiree(f): 12:56am On Aug 21, 2006
true girl

I lost all the trust and respect for him, once you loss those things; you don't have a relationship anymore. But hey, i have moved on.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by kiki(f): 2:45am On Aug 21, 2006
desiree:

true girl

I lost all the trust and respect for him, once you loss those things; you don't have a relationship anymore. But hey, i have moved on.

good for you girl
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by snazzydawn(f): 7:09am On Aug 21, 2006
Kiki and Kadeejah,please stop spamming my thread,if you want to chat, go to yahoo messenger.Thank you very much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Which Of These Two Is A Better Option For A Purposeful Union? / See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking / The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.