Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. (30648 Views)

Frustrated With My Wife / Dear Nairaland Mothers, Please Is This True? / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by odinson1(m): 1:01am On Sep 15, 2022
2Radii:
Ahaa shocked shocked

Sometimes no be how the issue be dem dey take talk am out, u said the absolute truth but at least na....try and lace it with some.....

You want me to lie to him and tell him what he wants to hear?
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by 2Radii: 1:23am On Sep 15, 2022
odinson1:

You want me to lie to him and tell him what he wants to hear?
Ok, now that u have fogba yangan, what would u have him do?? grin grin
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by Emmanuel909090: 3:58am On Sep 15, 2022
Everybody get problem
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by olibeans: 4:37am On Sep 15, 2022
Go get a side chick and stop complaining before you die b4 your time
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by romenna: 6:11am On Sep 15, 2022
faithfull18:
She has issues with time management and procrastination. I will do it later before you know it, time is gone.
It's pure laziness and it shouldn't be condoned by the hubby

1 Like

Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by Munzy14(m): 6:37am On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
If all you type are true then take a drastic decision and call your wife to order and you should be the one to decide how the home is run since you provide everything. I dislike women who stress good men. Husbands should be tired of sex and not begging for it. Please take charge of your home and clip her wings so she’ll know what been a wife entails.
Let me remove glasses to read again.. shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by Munzy14(m): 6:47am On Sep 15, 2022
Militant1:
I will try to be brief and straight to the point.

My wife stays up late (11pm -12 am) every blessed day.... That's the problem.

We live in Lagos and have 2kids, 3yo and 8 months. My wife was working before but left the job when she gave birth. There is a job waiting for her when the baby is 1y6mnths, therefore she is a stay at home mom.

We live on the mainland but I work on the island so I live home as early as five. In our house we have all the amenities you can think of; 24 hrs light (NEPA plus inverter), running water, gas, 2 washing machines etc to make a home 95percent comfortable but my wife can't seem to cope and it started when we had one child.

She doesn't wash my clothes, my office shirts and suits are given to dry cleaner to arrange while my other laundry I do myself every weekend with the washing machine.

When I get home by 7pm or 8, that's when she now starts rushing to bath the kids and prepare dinner, so we eat by 9 or 10. Before the kids play play and play, by 11pm we are still awake. Sometimes I go to bed by midnight and have to wake up by 4am to go to work again. It's impacting on my health and my work. She will sleep by 12 am and wake up by 8 or 9am the following day.

I have tried to beg and appeal to her. If I eat out and come home to just sleep, she go dey vex. If I just come home shower and sleep the kids who have passed their bedtime will be playing and when madam is ready to sleep they won't agree to sleep. She will beat them, guess who they will come crying to- daddy that just started sleeping and has to wake by 4am, I will now pet and pet till 2am before kids sleep.. I have advised her that kids have a bedtime(8pm). When I man up and off the tv by 9pm and tell everyone to go to bed, she says I am disrespecting her. She reports me to her mum.

Worse still our sex life is horrible... We have sex like once in 2 month.. At 35 I am in my sex prime and can Bleep everyday but she doesn't seem to care about me because she is always tired am I pity her so I don't demand sex so much.

I fully understand stay at home is not easy and I help her when.

I tried to create a schedule for her.

Wake up by 6am
By 7 she suppose don clean finish
By 8 breakfast should be ready for her, kids
9-10am bath herself and the kids
10-12 do any other stuff in the house
12-3pm rest, watch movies, chill
3-5pm... Do whatever she likes
5pm boil water and bath the kids
6pm she don bathe and bath kids
7pm... Food don done... Everything dey freezer
8pm we eat
By 9 everyone goes to bed and we knack 1hr

I throw the trash every day
Na me dey go market buy foodstuff
On weekends I clean the house
I wash my all my clothes
I provide all the finance in the house
I satisfy her on the bed when we naka. She begs me that she's tired
I buy her gifts, drop 3k for her everyday
Why should we have a house help when she is a stat at home mum (for now)

So what's the problem..

Mothers, are my demands too much?
Mothers, please when do you close your kitchen and go to bed?
Are you still awake by 11pm every blessed day.
Am I crazy?

Please advice me.

I have begged her, pleaded, shouted, done everything. Sometimes I intentionally come home late (10-11pm) thinking that the kids have gone to bed but my first child will be watching cartoon.

Please advice me. I am going crazy, Lagos is stressful
Forget all you wrote bro..

The boring sex life is the jinx.

Any man will understand perfectly..Women don't know that sex is therapeutic to us...Few women who does, are enjoying marital bliss.

For a provider like you, your wife should explore that spiced sex life to keep you moving and relaxed.

Find ways to talk to her about this and do it in her happy mood..She will think about it.

Be honest and direct about it.
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by eguarojeona: 7:56am On Sep 15, 2022
Militant1:

Doing my laundry is not the problem... I can do it comfortably every weekend with the machine cos am not lazy and I can afford to give office clothes to drycleaner . The problem is that she doesn't do what she ought to do before 9pm for everyone to go and sleep. The sex is something else. I watch videos of pregnant women demanding sex from their husbands but for me, the two kids we have we didn't have sex for like 11months each. We have been married for 4 years and I can tell u confidently that 2 years in that period we haven't had sex.......
Let me ask,was it the "No sex till after marriage " agreement?
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 15, 2022
It seems you did not communicate your expectations clearly, your wife needs to know that having kids changes her life, yours too.
She has to drop her club girl habits and be a responsible mother.
You started this problem by over pampering her, this is the result.
You guys better get your act together before she resumes work or the kids will suffer.
Get a nanny for a start.
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by zed7: 9:13am On Sep 15, 2022
alizma:

I am very sure you are still single. This is one nonsense you guys keep saying that annoy me. A lot of people are not know up to 70%, by the parents that give birth and raised them yet you people think someone who meet another within 2yrs should know everything about the person. Just pray you don't marry the wrong person.
I spent 5 good yrs in higher institution, some couples only date for 2yrs but I have come across some of my close friends/mates in school that I now wonder if these persons are the same that I knew before or another people entirely because I can't reconcile their present personality with that of the persons I used to know. Unfortunately this same thing play out in marriage.
You are obviously not married. If at all you are, you are not sensitive and are blinded by the physical. The greatest lie in the world is that people change. People never change!!!
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by Smiles285(m): 9:30am On Sep 15, 2022
Militant1:

We live in Lagos and have 2kids, 3yo and 8 months. My wife was working before but left the job when she gave birth. There is a job waiting for her when the baby is 1y6mnths, therefore she is a stay at home mom.

We live on the mainland but I work on the island so I live home as early as five. In our house we have all the amenities you can think of; 24 hrs light (NEPA plus inverter), running water, gas, 2 washing machines etc to make a home 95percent comfortable but my wife can't seem to cope and it started when we had one child.

She doesn't wash my clothes, my office shirts and suits are given to dry cleaner to arrange while my other laundry I do myself every weekend with the washing machine.

When I get home by 7pm or 8, that's when she now starts rushing to bath the kids and prepare dinner, so we eat by 9 or 10. Before the kids play play and play, by 11pm we are still awake. Sometimes I go to bed by midnight and have to wake up by 4am to go to work again. It's impacting on my health and my work. She will sleep by 12 am and wake up by 8 or 9am the following day.

I have tried to beg and appeal to her. If I eat out and come home to just sleep, she go dey vex. If I just come home shower and sleep the kids who have passed their bedtime will be playing and when madam is ready to sleep they won't agree to sleep. She will beat them, guess who they will come crying to- daddy that just started sleeping and has to wake by 4am, I will now pet and pet till 2am before kids sleep.. I have advised her that kids have a bedtime(8pm). When I man up and off the tv by 9pm and tell everyone to go to bed, she says I am disrespecting her. She reports me to her mum.

Worse still our sex life is horrible... We have sex like once in 2 month.. At 35 I am in my sex prime and can Bleep everyday but she doesn't seem to care about me because she is always tired am I pity her so I don't demand sex so much.

Wake up by 6am
8pm we eat

I wash my all my clothes

So what's the problem..

Am I crazy?

Please advice me.

I have begged her, pleaded, shouted, done everything. Sometimes I intentionally come home late (10-11pm) thinking that the kids have gone to bed but my first child will be watching cartoon.

just keep talking to your wife about it,i am sure she will change for the better.
i remember how my grand-dad will always tell me as a growing up child that early to bed early to rise makes you happy,strong and healthy.
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by Dshocker(m): 9:44am On Sep 15, 2022
Militant1:

Wake up by 6am
8pm we eat

I wash my all my clothes

So what's the problem..

Am I crazy?

Please advice me.

I blame you 100% for her actions...

You have to act like a man for once, and stop taking her excesses.
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2022
Very bad advice here on nairaland
1. Get househelp
2. Eat early
3. Stop giving your wife money or spoiling her, she is an adult.
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by alizma: 10:00am On Sep 15, 2022
zed7:

You are obviously not married. If at all you are, you are not sensitive and are blinded by the physical. The greatest lie in the world is that people change. People never change!!!
I am married, are you?
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by Rapture4real(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2022
Militant1:

Wake up by 6am
8pm we eat

I wash my all my clothes

So what's the problem..

Am I crazy?

Please advice me.

I feel for you and I can relate. Life is not balanced. You see a woman who wants your kind of man but couldn't see. A good man marrying a bad woman and vice versa. Just be patient and pray. She can change with time. When they're looking for husband, they will behave as angels once they get one they show their true colour.
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by Fantazy(m): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2022
lilioj:
Jeeeez, get her the damn help! It doesn't matter if she's a SAHM, in fact they are more tired than working class moms, pls get her a help.

What rubbish is this one vormitting?
Did you read the post at all?
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by Fantazy(m): 11:19am On Sep 15, 2022
Militant1:

Wake up by 6am
8pm we eat

I wash my all my clothes

So what's the problem..

Am I crazy?

Please advice me.

The thing is, you have tolerated her for so long, why on earth would she be that selfish and inconsiderate?
She knows your work schedule (when to wake and when to leave for work) and she does all these?
I see it as intentional wickedness! She's is an adult, she knows how important sleep is for human.
You need to call her for strick order, else it might be too late and you might be in for a great danger health wise.
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by Nnamaka1: 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
Militant1:

Wake up by 6am
8pm we eat

I wash my all my clothes

So what's the problem..

Am I crazy?

Please advice me.

Didn't you see the warning signs before married a lazy Lady?
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sorry o
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by Teymanhenry(f): 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Who trained you on such nonsense? undecided
It's a form of gender based violence. Read about it and learn. Depriving your partner sex is a form of violence sir/ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

After Marriage, How Long Should People Wait To Have Kids / Check Out My Son @1 / I'm 22 Years Old And A Burden On My Family, I'm Thinking Of Leaving Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.