Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. (30640 Views)

Frustrated With My Wife / Dear Nairaland Mothers, Please Is This True? / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by olasaad(f): 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You only told us of what your wife doesn't have to do all day but you forgot to tell us what you have observed her doing during the day, even on the weekends when you are home with her and the kids. undecided

Anyways, from the much you have revealed, your wife may be struggling with mental health issues that you have yet to key into. Please try to suggest you both see mental health therapists either individually to help you tackle the stress in your lives. Do so as respectfully as possible as this is a sensitive subject. undecided

You say there is a job waiting for her once your kid turns 1 year 6 months, if she is not able to cope at home, I doubt she will be able to transition smoothly to a busy work life if something is not done soonest. undecided

Or Zeeworld/ Telemondo effect
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by Kobojunkie: 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
olasaad:
Or Zeeworld/ Telemondo effect
An adult addicted to watching TV this as marriage is struggling get potentially serious problems. How that person go come take transition from watching TV all day to working full-time without distraction? undecided
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by olasaad(f): 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
An adult addicted to watching TV this as marriage is struggling get potentially serious problems. How that person go come take transition from watching TV all day to working full-time without distraction? undecided

Even the children are no more enjoying their cartoon in peace because the Mama's have a long list of series to watch and their is even 24 hours light.

1 Like

Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YOU SHOULD HAVE ALLOWED MOTHERS TO RESPOND FESS

ok ma.. thanks. I will always give elders the space to comment first next time.
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by DeeMain(m): 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Klass99:

At the bolded, I have reservations about a help because the matriarch hasn't mastered her home, she doesn't have a firm grip on a routine that works for everyone, she's not staying on top of things, but a help will now be hired and expected to achieve a feat even she hasn't been able to achieve, on top of how much?

Sooner or later the help will start to look overused and abused from being overworked, because madam would have practically left 95% of home chores to her, I've seen this play out in different households I'm familiar with. Some women will sit in the living room watching TV and ask the help to make them a meal, while she's in the kitchen doing that, they start shouting Grace come and carry Junior he is disturbing me. undecided

Does it not make sense that while Grace is cooking, you mind the child you gave birth to? But no, they want to offload that responsibility to the help as well. A help in some instances means a complete hands off from house work and motherhood duties for some women.

And for women who have not shown care or effort in reasonably managing their homes, premium tears awaits someone else hired as a help, they do all the work for very little benefit. If I were her husband she must adjust and create a workable routine for our home first, before I consider bringing on a help and if I do her duties will mostly be limited to laundry and house cleaning.

Magnificent!
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by madjune(m): 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
This is a frustrating situation for any young man in marriage.

1. Your wife needs a house help to help with the kids and other chores while you're at work.

2. Your wife needs strict personal discipline to keep to scheduled plan on how to run things during the day before 8pm, at least.

3. I'm sure social media engagement or TV play their role in usurping her time in the day.

4. If you keep up with this stressed out living- sleeping late and waking early (very little sleep time, and in a mad place like Lagos) bro, BP is your next door neighbor before you clock 40.

5. Your kids being conditioned to sleeping late, being hyper active at night will affect their mental development and to wit, learning issues etc.

6. I think your wife takes you a bit for granted.
Maybe, you two joke a lot. She needs to know your health is on the line ( I hope she's educated) and step up on the right things to do, that keeps you out of harms way.
That's a manifestation of love and respect.

But, as the old, wise ones used to say,

" If the Devil wants to punish a good man, he gives
him a bad wife, and let's her finish the rest."

1 Like

Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by shegra58: 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
godfrey02:

a very happy family i guess and a good man who provides all the woman wants.

the problem i see here are eating late, lack of sex, and not doing your laundry. how old is she
you no see issue of late night sleep of her and the kids?
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by spartachico(m): 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
All of us wey marry early , na the same thing we Dey face , I think I will marry at 40+ in my next life or just give one girl belle and continue making money till I’m ready for marriage, our wives been acting like we committed a crime by marrying earlier and having kids

1 Like

Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by Zane2point4(m): 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ulunne777:
That was how she was raised.go to their house and you won't be surprised .It stems from laziness and disorganized lifestyle,leave this mental health talk.

My mom raised us with cooking dinner early,its a life I'm used to and also adopted.If i eat later than this time food becomes a baggage to me and do you know it even helps to curb bedwetting in chikdren.my kids eat by 6:30pm and I'm a working mom.On the days I may come home late,I precook so that once I'm home,food will be ready in less than 30mins and by 8:30 tops the kids are asleep.

Ppl should stop enabling bad behavior,every time mental health mental health until this young man dies off early as a result of inadequate rest and bad eating habits .I'm even sure he will be served Eba and soup by 10pm like my neighbor does.

Thank God a reasonable female is speaking up!

Just like amaka in big brother ,everyone who watched the show saw how lazy,forgetful and disorganized that grl is,upto the extent of burning big brother’s microwave,asin how can ppl support laziness and call it mental sickness?

Nigerians no deh get such maybe na for western world pls’

1 Like

Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by Juoflife1(f): 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
Your wife is just lazy. You need to have serious discussion with her. You can get a 'come &go' house keeper who will assist at least in cooking. The housekeeper will ensure the children have dinner before he/she closes for the day. Then, when you come back from work, take the remote and change to a news channel, even if you are not watching it. Tell your child to go to sleep. Infact demand that they go to sleep. 8pm is parents time for TV. I have 4 children I take care of here, 9-15yrs. The only time I allow them watch tv past 9pm is Friday and Saturday. I allow this for the 15yr old. The rest is 8-8:30pm. I put the TV off, tell them to go to their rooms. They grumble, but they obey. 6am they are up and prepare for school.
You have to be a loving father and firm at the same time. Guide those children now, don't leave that responsibility for her alone.
For the nacking part, I don't have anything to say to you.

2 Likes

Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by terrafella(m): 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
It seems she owns a sexxtoy (vibbrator) that she uses to experience multiple orgazms all day, and then you come home to meet her already satisfied multiple times with drained energy. Something must be taking her time and draining her energy. A banker once complained that his wife, a teacher always deny him sexx. She closes from work around 2pm so he came home earlier one afternoon just to find her massturbating with a sexxtoy, she was so lost in pleasure that she didn't notice when he walked in until he called her name. And she go dey form like say na the man like sexxual pleasure pass. Women pretend a lot, only wise discerning men rule their world.

2 Likes

Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by excess4luv: 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
NoToPile:

Oga this your schedule no go work, time tables do not work when dealing with toddlers. I was just laughing reading your timetable. Nacking everyday grin grin grin grin grin. Welcome to parenthood 101. Sometimes mothers plan with a schedule but it just doesn't work, toddlers are very unpredictable, it's the time you want to rest they want to play. Its when you are all set for church or school one will want to poo or wee.

The issue now is cartoon seems to be a mechanism some mothers use to cope nowadays its not healthy but it gives some mothers time to do some chores when they are watching baby shark

Two things you should ensure,

1. Try and eat early so you would sleep early let her understand how eating early translates to sleeping early and waking early to a productive day means for you. She should try adjust the timing of cooking. Your sanity and health is very important to cope with the Lagos craze, understand that even your wife would also want to sleep early but she can't until the kids sleep.

2. Once you want the children to sleep, when they have rested after meal, switch off the lights from the change over switch. The whole house should be dark. Those little beings can be very smart, once there's light they will be shaking their little bomboms round the whole house. Once it's dark they will sleep, just put on small not bright Rechargable in the room and one of you guys stay with them they will sleep off sooner.

I believe those are the two major issues, as for Nacking everyday bros forget am e no go happen.

You also have the impression that a stay at home mum does not need a help, very wrong. Understand that the only time she can get some sleep/rest is if both kids are sleeping, one has to watch little children and never leave them unattended to.

If you guys can afford to, get someone to come in to do the cleaning/help once or twice weekly, she will have more time for Nacking

Now to your questions

Yes with the everyday Nacking part, also schedules almost never work with toddlers, in their creche it will but at home their comfort zone I don't think so. Your demands are okay with eating and sleeping early but these kids ehn grin

Kitchen no dey close oo, baby might want to drink tea by 2am. bedtime depends on a whole lot of factors, it can be as early as 9-10pm and as late as 1 am.

Most times a lot of mothers are still awake by that time.

Not totally

I wouldn't agree totally with your submissions.

I agree that schedules don't effectively work when toddlers are involved, but it helps to put alot of things into shape.

For a stay a home mom, they don't wake up that early, but the schedule will guide her daytime activities, if she can feed and bathe the kids before 10am, she will have enough time to clean and rest because kids tends to sleep after bathe and morning meals.

Her evening should start early 4:30pm. Boil water and bathe the kids then begin food preparation which shouldn't take more than 1 hour if most foods are refrigerated.

The 3year old should be able to keep the 8months company and also take soft instructions.

The kids aren't too difficult to handle even to their bedtime, my kid of 3.8years religiously goes to bed before 10pm the younger one can stay up until 11pm if not checked, so I have learnt to send her to bed latest 11pm. They are adapting to that condition. So train your home how you want it.

Oga daily backing no dey work oooo.
You better choose weekends when she must have also rested by your weekend assistance.

Help with your laundry and house cleaning on weekends if you're chanced.
If these things aren't checked now, she may not resume work as you are planning.

Also plan getting her a help when she resumes work.
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by okoroemeka(m): 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
Militant1:

Doing my laundry is not the problem... I can do it comfortably every weekend with the machine cos am not lazy and I can afford to give office clothes to drycleaner . The problem is that she doesn't do what she ought to do before 9pm for everyone to go and sleep. The sex is something else. I watch videos of pregnant women demanding sex from their husbands but for me, the two kids we have we didn't have sex for like 11months each. We have been married for 4 years and I can tell u confidently that 2 years in that period we haven't had sex.......
Sit your wife down and talk to her gently, she is a woman and can be easily manipulated mentally if know how,let her tell you what is disturbing her,listen to her you can better know how to change the situation by listening to her,God gave us two ears and one mouth for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
Militant1:
I will try to be brief and straight to the point.

My wife stays up late (11pm -12 am) every blessed day.... That's the problem.

We live in Lagos and have 2kids, 3yo and 8 months. My wife was working before but left the job when she gave birth. There is a job waiting for her when the baby is 1y6mnths, therefore she is a stay at home mom.

We live on the mainland but I work on the island so I live home as early as five. In our house we have all the amenities you can think of; 24 hrs light (NEPA plus inverter), running water, gas, 2 washing machines etc to make a home 95percent comfortable but my wife can't seem to cope and it started when we had one child.

She doesn't wash my clothes, my office shirts and suits are given to dry cleaner to arrange while my other laundry I do myself every weekend with the washing machine.

When I get home by 7pm or 8, that's when she now starts rushing to bath the kids and prepare dinner, so we eat by 9 or 10. Before the kids play play and play, by 11pm we are still awake. Sometimes I go to bed by midnight and have to wake up by 4am to go to work again. It's impacting on my health and my work. She will sleep by 12 am and wake up by 8 or 9am the following day.

I have tried to beg and appeal to her. If I eat out and come home to just sleep, she go dey vex. If I just come home shower and sleep the kids who have passed their bedtime will be playing and when madam is ready to sleep they won't agree to sleep. She will beat them, guess who they will come crying to- daddy that just started sleeping and has to wake by 4am, I will now pet and pet till 2am before kids sleep.. I have advised her that kids have a bedtime(8pm). When I man up and off the tv by 9pm and tell everyone to go to bed, she says I am disrespecting her. She reports me to her mum.

Worse still our sex life is horrible... We have sex like once in 2 month.. At 35 I am in my sex prime and can Bleep everyday but she doesn't seem to care about me because she is always tired am I pity her so I don't demand sex so much.

I fully understand stay at home is not easy and I help her when.

I tried to create a schedule for her.

Wake up by 6am
By 7 she suppose don clean finish
By 8 breakfast should be ready for her, kids
9-10am bath herself and the kids
10-12 do any other stuff in the house
12-3pm rest, watch movies, chill
3-5pm... Do whatever she likes
5pm boil water and bath the kids
6pm she don bathe and bath kids
7pm... Food don done... Everything dey freezer
8pm we eat
By 9 everyone goes to bed and we knack 1hr

I throw the trash every day
Na me dey go market buy foodstuff
On weekends I clean the house
I wash my all my clothes
I provide all the finance in the house
I satisfy her on the bed when we naka. She begs me that she's tired
I buy her gifts, drop 3k for her everyday
Why should we have a house help when she is a stat at home mum (for now)

So what's the problem..

Mothers, are my demands too much?
Mothers, please when do you close your kitchen and go to bed?
Are you still awake by 11pm every blessed day.
Am I crazy?

Please advice me.

I have begged her, pleaded, shouted, done everything. Sometimes I intentionally come home late (10-11pm) thinking that the kids have gone to bed but my first child will be watching cartoon.

Please advice me. I am going crazy, Lagos is stressful
Get a second wife to start assisting. Your wife may end up appreciating such a wonderful step
The CHURCH helped in messing up our beautiful tradition with too many baseless rubbish.
A second wife would have assisted.
Africans really threw something vital into a thrash can.. Women detest competition a lot.
Only a few would get into marriage and remain hardworking. Most get in and become complacent, saying after all I have gotten all I have dreamt of.
To keep a woman on her toes, always expose her to unimaginable surprises and competitions.

2 Likes

Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by Greenishland(f): 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
Militant1:

We live in Lagos and have 2kids, 3yo and 8 months. My wife was working before but left the job when she gave birth. There is a job waiting for her when the baby is 1y6mnths, therefore she is a stay at home mom.

We live on the mainland but I work on the island so I live home as early as five. In our house we have all the amenities you can think of; 24 hrs light (NEPA plus inverter), running water, gas, 2 washing machines etc to make a home 95percent comfortable but my wife can't seem to cope and it started when we had one child.

She doesn't wash my clothes, my office shirts and suits are given to dry cleaner to arrange while my other laundry I do myself every weekend with the washing machine.

When I get home by 7pm or 8, that's when she now starts rushing to bath the kids and prepare dinner, so we eat by 9 or 10. Before the kids play play and play, by 11pm we are still awake. Sometimes I go to bed by midnight and have to wake up by 4am to go to work again. It's impacting on my health and my work. She will sleep by 12 am and wake up by 8 or 9am the following day.

I have tried to beg and appeal to her. If I eat out and come home to just sleep, she go dey vex. If I just come home shower and sleep the kids who have passed their bedtime will be playing and when madam is ready to sleep they won't agree to sleep. She will beat them, guess who they will come crying to- daddy that just started sleeping and has to wake by 4am, I will now pet and pet till 2am before kids sleep.. I have advised her that kids have a bedtime(8pm). When I man up and off the tv by 9pm and tell everyone to go to bed, she says I am disrespecting her. She reports me to her mum.

Worse still our sex life is horrible... We have sex like once in 2 month.. At 35 I am in my sex prime and can Bleep everyday but she doesn't seem to care about me because she is always tired am I pity her so I don't demand sex so much.

Wake up by 6am
8pm we eat

I wash my all my clothes

So what's the problem..

Am I crazy?

Please advice me.

I have begged her, pleaded, shouted, done everything. Sometimes I intentionally come home late (10-11pm) thinking that the kids have gone to bed but my first child will be watching cartoon.

My situation and home is exactly like what you described above and my night food is late as well because I invest many hours trying to feed the children and running errands by myself without a help is time consuming and tiring likewise attending to crying children and their needs.

All you wrote about time management, and how early your wife must wake up everyday to meet up with this perfect time table that you created for her, please kindly practicalize it by yourself one Saturday alongside feeding the children and see whether you can even do up to half.

Get her a little girl to run little errands and the situation might improve.

It's not easy to be a sit at home mom with no helper because tiredness even comes naturally after giving birth.

1 Like

Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by Mercury12(m): 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Hehehehhee... This op no serious. So all the activities in the schedule you created for her is all on her neck and hers to do. while your own is just to come and nack for one hour? Hahahahaha.. grin cheesy grin.. funny.

Maybe you think she's a robot that can consistently carry out those task everyday without any lapses.

Op, wehdon, Mr knacker.
u women are something else. U are never satisfied. Always wanting imaginable things u can't get or a perfect person.
Continue. Until he starts knacking outside. For u supporting such lazy attitude and manipulation show u sef aren't different from op wife.
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by jenifer007: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Your wife is a lazy woman

That's just the honest truth
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by Mandy1414: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Being a mother takes God's grace. Motherhood takes away sanity from a woman. Everything about the woman is on hold or adjusted because she has to take care of the children, husband, home.
It's baffling when men think since they provide the cash the woman should be comfortable.
It does not work that way sir.
At this point in time, your timetable will not work.
Your wife is not lazy. The only thing here is, she needs a help.

She could be going through depression.
Motherhood is one factor that leads women to depression and mental illness.
The children call the shot for now.

She wakes up at 10 or 11am

Have you asked her if she slept at night?
Children wake up at odd hours 5times or more before 7am to ask for food or wee and guess what? It's mummy that wakes up.
Have you asked her when was the last time she slept 5hrs at a stretch at night?

Please give her some break.

As for food, you can once in a while tell her not to worry about food. Get food from a good restaurant for everyone to eat.

Please don't add to her stress.

Being a stay home mum is more stressful that even working in an office.
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by goldmatrix(m): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
If he acts tough, I think the kids my suffer, she too might act tough on the gentle kids..

Rozross:
If all you type are true then take a drastic decision and call your wife to order and you should be the one to decide how the home is run since you provide everything. I dislike women who stress good men. Husbands should be tired of sex and not begging for it. Please take charge of your home and clip her wings so she’ll know what been a wife entails.

1 Like

Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by BigBashiru: 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
Klass99:
@ Militant1, I don't think you are crazy and I don't think your expectations are unreasonable. Like you, I don't function well with sleep deprivation. Poor or insufficient sleep leads to stress and stress is a silent killer.

While you are busting your ass off to provide for your family, the associated stress from home will silently do you in.This BS needs to stop, you are not asking for too much! Considering the fact that you've provided every necessary tool to make family life easy.

I don't know if you've seen Game of Thrones but one of my favourite scenes is where Tywin Lannister said to Cersei, I don't distrust you because you're a woman, I distrust you because you're not as smart as you think you are. You've allowed that boy to ride roughshod over you and everyone else in this city.

Na so e dey take start ooo. Allowing very young children do as they please, giving into them, not instilling discipline or enforcing house rules can lead to embarrassing consequences. If she can't take charge of two young kids and her home as the matriarch at this stage, when she wan start?

I'm not in support of a help at this point either, a help will make more sense when she starts her new job. Your wife seems like the sort of woman even helps love to deal with, because of a lazy and overly dependent attitude on them. You know the type of helps that skoin skoin use to worry, they'll pack their bags on Sunday evening or Monday morning and tell you they're leaving your house, the workload is three much.

You need to start acting like your username, until you get the results you want.

With all this stuff isnt marriage scary
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mandy1414:
Being a mother takes God's grace. Motherhood takes away sanity from a woman. Everything about the woman is on hold or adjusted because she has to take care of the children, husband, home.
It's baffling when men think since they provide the cash the woman should be comfortable.
It does not work that way sir.
At this point in time, your timetable will not work.
Your wife is not lazy. The only thing here is, she needs a help.

She could be going through depression.
Motherhood is one factor that leads women to depression and mental illness.
The children call the shot for now.

She wakes up at 10 or 11am

Have you asked her if she slept at night?
Children wake up at odd hours 5times or more before 7am to ask for food or wee and guess what? It's mummy that wakes up.
Have you asked her when was the last time she slept 5hrs at a stretch at night?

Please give her some break.

As for food, you can once in a while tell her not to worry about food. Get food from a good restaurant for everyone to eat.

Please don't add to her stress.

Being a stay home mum is more stressful that even working in an office.
Hence the need for a second wife.
Africans must learn to revive that.
It was really assisting women but they never knew. Now most ladies are not married. Some will never marry because MEN are now afraid of marriage. Meanwhile, a smart lady somewhere is busy enjoying and assisting as a second wife.

1 Like

Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by Namdosky(m): 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
This life is not balanced at all..some people get wetin others dey look for....call her to order let her know what she is doing that is wrong...you are the man of the house make the rules and let everyone in the family follow.,you have to speak up if it falls call your family and hers to address the issue

1 Like

Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by Orlatunday11(m): 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
Call her to order, show her little of your oyher side, doing dat u kw if she cares or not anymore. (I do that often to check) If she lov u she will change wanting his man back if not call her family. Don't br ashame....she is Killing your health slow while she enjoyed hers.
My little advice as seen

1 Like

Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by BabbanBura(m): 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How does any of what OP described amount to domestic violence or her wanting to beat him up? You will need to fill me in cause I don't think as you do. undecided

You need to go find out what constitute domestic violence. You think domestic violence is only physical abuse? - even if it is, the OP has being abused by the wife physically by denying him sex, by her not managing the home well making the kids disturb his sleep resulting to insufficient sleep, by giving him meal late at night. Alot of the abuse is mental and psychological.

1 Like

Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by BabbanBura(m): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
NoToPile:

Oga this your schedule no go work, time tables do not work when dealing with toddlers. I was just laughing reading your timetable. Nacking everyday grin grin grin grin grin. Welcome to parenthood 101. Sometimes mothers plan with a schedule but it just doesn't work, toddlers are very unpredictable, it's the time you want to rest they want to play. Its when you are all set for church or school one will want to poo or wee.

The issue now is cartoon seems to be a mechanism some mothers use to cope nowadays its not healthy but it gives some mothers time to do some chores when they are watching baby shark

Two things you should ensure,

1. Try and eat early so you would sleep early let her understand how eating early translates to sleeping early and waking early to a productive day means for you. She should try adjust the timing of cooking. Your sanity and health is very important to cope with the Lagos craze, understand that even your wife would also want to sleep early but she can't until the kids sleep.

2. Once you want the children to sleep, when they have rested after meal, switch off the lights from the change over switch. The whole house should be dark. Those little beings can be very smart, once there's light they will be shaking their little bomboms round the whole house. Once it's dark they will sleep, just put on small not bright Rechargable in the room and one of you guys stay with them they will sleep off sooner.

I believe those are the two major issues, as for Nacking everyday bros forget am e no go happen.

You also have the impression that a stay at home mum does not need a help, very wrong. Understand that the only time she can get some sleep/rest is if both kids are sleeping, one has to watch little children and never leave them unattended to.

If you guys can afford to, get someone to come in to do the cleaning/help once or twice weekly, she will have more time for Nacking

Now to your questions

Yes with the everyday Nacking part, also schedules almost never work with toddlers, in their creche it will but at home their comfort zone I don't think so. Your demands are okay with eating and sleeping early but these kids ehn grin

Kitchen no dey close oo, baby might want to drink tea by 2am. bedtime depends on a whole lot of factors, it can be as early as 9-10pm and as late as 1 am.

Most times a lot of mothers are still awake by that time.

Not totally

Excellent response you must have experience with these little angels!

1 Like

Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by Edc1: 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by Mom007(f): 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
Where do you people see these kinds of ladies sef?

2 Likes

Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by chinchum(m): 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
Militant1:

Wake up by 6am
8pm we eat

I wash my all my clothes

So what's the problem..

Am I crazy?

Please advice me.

She is quite self centered. I can deduce from the fact that she gets angry when you eat out and want to sleep when she knows you have to leave for work by 5am, yet she doesnt care if you sleep by 12am. She can afford to wakeup by 8am and even catch nap during the day. Also, sex once in 2 months is an attribute of self centeredness. It is okay to have low sex drive, but there must be through communication and planned steps to fix and improve the situation as it affects the other party.

Point her self-centeredness actions to her. You must be firm, bathing the kids should be after meal possibly by 8pm and they can go to bed thereafter. dinner preparation should start before 7pm.
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by obinna58(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Akanoaaa:

Woman wrapper don talk.

Someone who will wake up by 4am and still not allow to sleep by 12 and the wife was at home throughout the day o? Your sense is as size as ant own.
Correction not allowed to sleep by himself.
Wife at home all day sooo? Is she exactly doing nothing?
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by BABANGBALI: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
This marriage dey shake for ground o

My concern now is after the burial of Queen Elizabeth, they will ship all her clothes to Naija as “OKIRIKA”
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
BabbanBura:
You need to go find out what constitute domestic violence. You think domestic violence is only physical abuse? - even if it is, the OP has being abused by the wife physically by denying him sex, by her not managing the home well making the kids disturb his sleep resulting to insufficient sleep, by giving him meal late at night. Alot of the abuse is mental and psychological.
His own kids are the source of this what you call abuse? undecided

As for his meals, he is a grown individual and quite able to get his meal whenever he wants it by himself. Why resort to stretching the truth in order to claim some bogus domestic violence connection? undecided
Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by Germi9: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Go marry another woman asap time no dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin / After Marriage, How Long Should People Wait To Have Kids / Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.