Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) (46029 Views)

Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) / Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations / Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by TMKsouth: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

That's not what I asked you.

What facts are you referring to? Is this a fact?

"All SA women that hang around you end up in Thai and Brazilian prisons for drug trafficking"

Are you the one being hurt by what you wrote?

OMG, I remember this your d.umb strategy of argument - annoyingly repeating a single question, thinking you're pinning me into a corner.

I see you have multiple accounts.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by TMKsouth: 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
Majestybaba92:

Keep your mouth shut
second class citizen in your own country. Slavery still in your mentality
You can choose to remain in your shithole country, no one is forcing you to japa. Nor dey jealous, “YEYE SISSY BOY”

Better to be a second class citizen in prosperous South Africa, than a first class citizen in a poophole country everyone is fleeing.

I would laugh, if your situation wasn't so tragic
cry cry cry
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by CheapHomes1: 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
TMKsouth:

OMG, I remember this your d.umb strategy of argument - annoyingly repeating a single question, thinking you're pinning me into a corner.

I see you have multiple accounts.

I didn't argue with you, did I? I only asked you questions based on what you said. Why should that be a problem? Or didn't think about what you typed before you did?

What facts are you referring to? Is this a fact?

"All SA women that hang around you end up in Thai and Brazilian prisons for drug trafficking"

Are you the one being hurt by what you wrote?
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Rema14: 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
TMKsouth:

Better to be a second class citizen in prosperous South Africa, than a first class citizen in a poophole country everyone is fleeing.

I would laugh, if your situation wasn't so tragic
cry cry cry
So you agree that you're a slave in your country wow in the 21st century wow
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by TMKsouth: 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rema14:
So you agree that you're a slave in your country wow in the 21st century wow

Yes I'm agreeing with your logic that if I'm a second class citizen then you Japagerians are third class citizens who deserve to be terrorised with xenophobia every now and then as a sport to entertain ourselves.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Rema14: 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
TMKsouth:

Yes I'm agreeing with your logic that if I'm a second class citizen then you Japagerians are third class citizens who deserve to be terrorised with xenophobia every now and then as a sport to entertain ourselves.

So now you agree that we're so better than you that you have to beat us to quench your jealousy. sex perveted nation
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by TMKsouth: 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rema14:
So now you agree that we're so better than you that you have to beat us to quench your jealousy. sex perveted nation

You only beat up people you have power over. Like those who've run their countries into the ground and are viewed as pests coz they're japaholics.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Majestybaba92(m): 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
TMKsouth:

Ponmo economy I see you've smoking some of your cocaine stock, ogre.
You know the truth! There is no comparison in any form between SOUTH AFRICANS AND NIGERIANS. We nor be mate at all
In sport, music, education, just name it..
Even your hero Nelson Mandela of blessed memory was saved, sheltered and educated by Nigerians, if not e for be SISSY BOY.. Abeg rest! You know we nor be mate. Even with the whites in your country you are still beneath us
Forget about it, you have lost.. COuntry ruled by YEYE SISSY PEOPLE
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by anthonE777: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
LINSAR:

It's not normal yes!
But it's natural....it happens when growing without their knowledge.

Do you know gays have been existing since the bible times(Sodom and Gomorrah)?
We can't go extinct because not everybody will be gay.
And what did God do to all of them? It's not natural because that's a fact, for example, eating through your mouth is normal because it's natural but through the nose is not normal and that's it and don't get me wrong, I don't hate homo, but TELLING ME IT'S NATURAL is a BIG NO because a lot of homos switch sides (from homo to hetero) when they want, it's either they are being influenced by their surroundings or media
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by TMKsouth: 3:28am On Sep 09, 2022
Majestybaba92:

You know the truth! There is no comparison in any form between SOUTH AFRICANS AND NIGERIANS. We nor be mate at all
In sport, music, education, just name it..
Even your hero Nelson Mandela of blessed memory was saved, sheltered and educated by Nigerians, if not e for be SISSY BOY.. Abeg rest! You know we nor be mate. Even with the whites in your country you are still beneath us
Forget about it, you have lost.. COuntry ruled by YEYE SISSY PEOPLE

Skunk-induced ponmo hallucinations, right there.

Why are 80% of you Japagerians addicted to ponmo - is it because of poverty I ask?

I see your hungry-lot drug-dealing brothers devouring rotten acidic jollof and sewerage-rat-ponmo stored in cooler boxes from 20 days ago munching away at it at 7am in the morning in Hillbrow while South Africans are enjoying their English breakfast - bacon and eggs.

I feel sorry for your drugged-up SA girlfriends, shame undecided. No wonder you stuff drugs into their cookies and ship them off to Brazil and Thailand so they won't witness your pathetic stateless miserable lives.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Rema14: 7:18am On Sep 09, 2022
TMKsouth:

Skunk-induced ponmo hallucinations, right there.

Why are 80% of you Japagerians addicted to ponmo - is it because of poverty I ask?

I see your hungry-lot drug-dealing brothers devouring rotten acidic jollof and sewerage-rat-ponmo stored in cooler boxes from 20 days ago munching away at it at 7am in the morning in Hillbrow while South Africans are enjoying their English breakfast - bacon and eggs.

I feel sorry for your drugged-up SA girlfriends, shame undecided. No wonder you stuff drugs into their cookies and ship them off to Brazil and Thailand so they won't witness your pathetic stateless miserable lives.

nlfpmod justwise mynd44 2 3 7 and 8
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Rema14: 7:21am On Sep 09, 2022
TMKsouth:

You only beat up people you have power over. Like those who've run their countries into the ground and are viewed as pests coz they're japaholics.
Nlfpmod mynd44 rule 2 3 7 and 8
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Rema14: 7:23am On Sep 09, 2022
TMKsouth:

nlfpmod mynd44 rule 2 3 7 and 8
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by SmithRussell(m): 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
LINSAR:

It's just like me asking you why were you allowed to choose being straight.

You can't choose it ,it chooses you.Same way you grew up being straight is the way others grew up being gay.
Ok, you’re right. But like the case I cited before, we’ve seen gays switching at preference so I don’t really know what you’re talking about.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Rema14: 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
TMKsouth:

I weep for you cry It was nice being all homophobic up in here saying a teen should have killed himself long time ago, but you can't handle it when people discriminate against you (xenophobia).

My job here is done - I believe I have taught you a lesson you will never forget (you and your WhatsApp group cool cool cool
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by maasoap(m): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

I was fvcking pu__ss_y before I was 14. Talk wetin you know.

Was that make it normal and acceptable?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fresh Accident Along Portharcourt Expressway / What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) / Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.