Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) (46041 Views)

Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) / Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations / Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by GodsOwnMan: 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
zakkxx:
Oga if u are one of them repent before u die of depression! Their is no repentance after death!

I am not gay but there is nothing wrong with been gay. It is foolish religious bigots like you that make life difficult for gay people. Leave them alone and they will flourish.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by GodsOwnMan: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
Crafteck1:
But una go say incest bad, papa impregnate daughter, people like u go put mouth

Incest is not the same as gay relationship. STOP confusing your low level brain.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by anthonE777: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
LINSAR:

You won't understand.
What is there not to understand, it's not natural and that's fact, because if all of us have had your way of reasoning in the 1st century, I'm pretty sure that we're gonna be extinct already The fact is that it's not normal and that's it and I don't care what anybody does with their body as far as ppl are not trying to push their narrative down my throat, we're cool
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Crafteck1: 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Incest is not the same as gay relationship. STOP confusing your low level brain.

I thought anyone could Bleep who he or she wants, where is the line drawn, is it till it gets to animals/humans... Oops.. We passed that line already
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by GodsOwnMan: 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
Crafteck1:
I thought anyone could Bleep who he or she wants, where is the line drawn, is it till it gets to animals/humans... Oops.. We passed that line already

Now let me educate you:

The key is consent. Animals cannot give consent. So, sorry it is a crime to fvck a goat. Children cannot give consent. So, it is a crime to fvck kids. And a father or mother fvcking their child is a crime. Two adults can decide if they want to have sex. As long as it is consexual. Rape is a crime because it is not consexual. Get it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Crafteck1: 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Now let me educate you:

The key is consent. Animals cannot give consent. So, sorry it is a crime to fvck a goat. Children cannot give consent. So, it is a crime to fvck kids. And a father or mother fvcking their child is a crime. Two adults can decide if they want to have sex. As long as it is consexual. Rape is a crime because it is not consexual. Get it?

Who came to the conclusion that animals cant give consent? Was it god? Who determines the person or creature that choses the definition of consent. Or do gays decide which truth they are comfortable with?
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by GodsOwnMan: 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
Crafteck1:
Who came to the conclusion that animals cant give consent? Was it god? Who determines the person or creature that choses the definition of consent. Or do gays decide which truth they are comfortable with?

The day your female goat writes you a love letter then let me know and I will change my mind about animals not been able to give consent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Crafteck1: 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

The day your female goat writes you a love letter then let me know and I will change my mind about animals not been able to give consent.

Illiterate can't write does that mean they cannot give consent?
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by BRATISLAVA: 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
TMKsouth:
FINAL WORDS FROM TMKSOUTH - THE OBVIOUS WINNER OF THIS THREAD: cool

Acceptance speech:

I believe I've single-handedly won this debate... one man against hundreds of homophobic rat-skin-ponmo munching hungry lots from the poverty capital of the world.

Next time think twice before taking me on, suckers.

Shalom.

Are you sure you aren't Nigerian? How do you know about the animal skin frequently eaten?
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by BRATISLAVA: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Now let me educate you:

A lot of animals here don't understand these concepts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by GodsOwnMan: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
Crafteck1:

A person who can not write can speak. If they can't speak they can use sign language. The day your female goat does any of this just inform me and I will change my mind.

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by BRATISLAVA: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
LINSAR:

This up there is arguable.

The fact remains that , it's not the choice of most gay people.You don't choose your sexuality.

Then how do they choose to be transsexual? People have tendencies, but trauma can make anyone what they aren't. Environmental influences. Culture. All these things affect the occurrence of homosexuality. Let's not pretend there's a gene responsible for it.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by GodsOwnMan: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
A lot of animals here don't understand these concepts.

Na so. And they are also the loudest. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by BRATISLAVA: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Na so. And they are also the loudest. cheesy cheesy cheesy
The forum truly has a lot of bottom feeders. Such loud ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
Crafteck1:

Nigga, sit yo' ass down. grin

Language is a human concept, and with it comes communication, thoughts and understanding. An illiterate by what standards? Formal education in English language? Our parents had sex. Some understood consent; they flirted and sent romantic gestures to each other in their local dialects. Consent is not a Western term or concept.

2 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

You're this "intelligent" *supposedly* and you're playing the dirtiest and primitive type of politics—tribalism—and supporting Tinubu?

Toor. To each their own o. I just find it very confounding and irreconcilable. You supporting Tinubu and being this liberal, supporting the LGBT+.

Seems when you want or have to defend Tinubu, you choose to deactivate some part of your brain - it's not an insult, sorry. I mean, even Christians do it, and I am one. Believing in God is not something that requires 100% logic and critical thinking.

So, ... I get it.

2 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by GodsOwnMan: 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:
You're this "intelligent" *supposedly* and you're playing the dirtiest and primitive type of politics—tribalism—and supporting Tinubu?
Toor. To each their own o. I just find it very confounding and irreconcilable. You supporting Tinubu and being this liberal, supporting the LGBT+.Seems when you want or have to defend Tinubu, you choose to deactivate some part of your brain - it's not an insult, sorry. I mean, even Christians do it, and I am one. Believing in God is not something that requires 100% logic and critical thinking.So, ... I get it.

I support Tinubu because I am logical and sensible. All the three main candidates are corrupt. I go for the least of the evils. Atiku will sell Nigeria to himself/his friends. Peter Obi is a dullard (3rd class lower gradaute of philosophy). So, I am left with Tinubu. He is very intelligent and he is the father of modern Lagos. He developed Lagos, He will develop Nigeria. Shikena. No time for long grammar.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Crafteck1: 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

A person who can not write can speak. If they can't speak they can use sign language. The day your female goat does any of this just inform me and I will change my mind.

Animals can communicate, what happens in the case of deaf and dumb,point is communication is communication.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by GodsOwnMan: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
Crafteck1:
Animals can communicate, what happens in the case of deaf and dumb,point is communication is communication.

You keep twisting yourself in the wind to justify having sex with animals. Again, when your female goat gives you consent to have sex with her, contact me so I can change my mind about the issue.

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Crafteck1: 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Nigga, sit yo' ass down. grin

Language is a human concept, and with it comes communication, thoughts and understanding. An illiterate by what standards? Formal education in English language? Our parents had sex. Some understood consent; they flirted and sent romantic gestures to each other in their local dialects. Consent is not a Western term or concept.

Human language is a human concept, animals have their own languages too, language isnt needed to communicate as communication has many forms including non oral and non verbal, you snap your fingers and your dog comes, your dog groans and you go check it cos it made you know something is wrong, my point is it takes more than consent,where do we draw the line between sexual escapades and madness.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Crafteck1: 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

You keep twisting yourself in the wind to justify having sex with animals. Again, when your female goat gives you consent to have sex with her, contact me so I can change my mind about the issue.

No, i keep proving the absurdity of sharing monkey pox and how its on the same level with incest.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by GodsOwnMan: 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
Crafteck1:
No, i keep proving the absurdity of sharing monkey pox and how its on the same level with incest.

Okay, stop. You are no longer making sense. Go drink some water then take a nap and come back to discuss when you wake up.

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by LINSAR: 9:35am On Sep 08, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Then how do they choose to be transsexual? People have tendencies, but trauma can make anyone what they aren't. Environmental influences. Culture. All these things affect the occurrence of homosexuality. Let's not pretend there's a gene responsible for it.
Now you are talking.

These people aren't the one who brought trauma,environment ,culture e.t.c upon themselves.
It just happened so fast that they grew up attracted to same sex without knowing why.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by LINSAR: 9:40am On Sep 08, 2022
anthonE777:

What is there not to understand, it's not natural and that's fact, because if all of us have had your way of reasoning in the 1st century, I'm pretty sure that we're gonna be extinct already The fact is that it's not normal and that's it and I don't care what anybody does with their body as far as ppl are not trying to push their narrative down my throat, we're cool

It's not normal yes!
But it's natural....it happens when growing without their knowledge.

Do you know gays have been existing since the bible times(Sodom and Gomorrah)?
We can't go extinct because not everybody will be gay.

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by LINSAR: 9:41am On Sep 08, 2022
Alldew:

You are not straight and you know it.

So If I become a women's rights activists, I'm now a woman huh?
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Alldew: 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
LINSAR:

So If I become a women's rights activists, I'm now a woman huh?
Untill then, but don't go hiding your sexuality since you were born like that, own it with your full chest. LGBTQ spokesman.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Flamemignon1(m): 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
Corridon:
Being woke doesn't mean being stupid. He was called what he is and yet he couldn't deal with it. Hypocrites.
You call a valid sexual orientation stupid....
Oh yeah, it's Nigeria so I'm not surprised

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by TMKsouth: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Are you sure you aren't Nigerian? How do you know about the animal skin frequently eaten?

Howzit stranger.

I lived in downtown Joburg during my studies and every corner in Nigerian dominated areas sells these in cooler boxes grin
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Flamemignon1(m): 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Why must 15year old boy be a gay

If he is really an adult I will call him a coward for committing suicide for what you know you practice angry
Do you know how you sound? Especially in this century?

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by LINSAR: 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
Alldew:

Untill then, but don't go hiding your sexuality since you were born like that, own it with your full chest. LGBTQ spokesman.

Hurling allegations so confidently.

Even if I'll deny my sexuality, not on a faceless forum where I'm anon.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by BRATISLAVA: 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
TMKsouth:

Howzit stranger.

I lived in downtown Joburg during my studies and every corner in Nigerian dominated areas sells these in cooler boxes grin

LMAO

Shocking!

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by TMKsouth: 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
Majestybaba92:

Yes! WE SELL DRUGS AND WE SCAM AND I AM PROUD OF IT.
Note, without us your economy is dead.. You know your South African men are LAZY, WEAK, GAY and STUPID.

Ponmo economy I see you've smoking some of your cocaine stock, ogre.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) / Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) / Young People Are Now Bizarrely Getting High On Condom Aroma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.