Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) (45941 Views)

Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) / Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations / Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Greazyman99: 6:20am On Sep 07, 2022
SocialJustice:
I don't get, a sissy boy kills himself because he is called what he is? Is that not what he is, a man that wants to be f*cked by his fellow man and behaves like a girl, is that not a sissy boy?

This world needs to stop shielding people from the consequences of their actions. If you do not like being addressed as what you are, then be something you are confident and proud of.
Ride on Comrade !! kiss
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Allison012: 6:28am On Sep 07, 2022
TMKsouth:

Shitgbo drug lord, are u hungry lots done stealing pots of soup in Enugu undecided
Am so sorry for you..you are next to commit suicide because pig like you, a gay pig for that matter and has HIV at the same time,deserve not to live. nairaland go soon carry your death news because i called you a GAY HIV PIG.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by easzypeaszy(m): 6:29am On Sep 07, 2022
Good news.. We need more of dat teacher
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Odumogu03: 6:29am On Sep 07, 2022
dollynnn:

It is not everyone that is strong up there.

Watch the way you taunt and make fun of others.
Guy what’s the teacher’s crime? Stating the obvious?

Abeg. #i utterly detest gayyysssss tueh
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by SmithRussell(m): 6:42am On Sep 07, 2022
LINSAR:

I'm not justifying being gay.
But if you find yourself to be gay, does that mean you deserve discrimination as if you were the one who made yourself gay?
So who “made” him gay??

As if we’ve not seen people turning back like that dude who broke up with a boy, dated a girl and impregnated her, then dumped her to marry his ex again.

Nonsense is nonsense... Why should a 15 y/o not capable of sexual consent be allowed to choose their sexual orientation? Isn’t it illogical?

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 07, 2022
But he was a sissy boy. A guy that decides behaving like a girl, opening up for another man to treat him sexually like a woman, such ought be strong enough to embrace what he is.

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Idamond: 6:59am On Sep 07, 2022
TMKsouth:
FINAL WORDS FROM TMKSOUTH - THE OBVIOUS WINNER OF THIS THREAD: cool

Acceptance speech:

I believe I've single-handedly won this debate... one man against hundreds of homophobic rat-skin-ponmo munching hungry lots from the poverty capital of the world.

Next time think twice before taking me on, suckers.

Shalom.
the anger in you can boil yam grin grin.
sorry next time mind your self..
I carefully go through all your comments, you're just replying based on anger grin. stay away from Nigerians before you die cause you might as well commit suicide..
bullying, tauting, trolling doesn't hurt Nigerians try and stay away from this forum before you full into depression grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Gosunndi(m): 7:12am On Sep 07, 2022
SocialJustice:
I don't get, a sissy boy kills himself because he is called what he is? Is that not what he is, a man that wants to be f*cked by his fellow man and behaves like a girl, is that not a sissy boy?

This world needs to stop shielding people from the consequences of their actions. If you do not like being addressed as what you are, then be something you are confident and proud of.

Whao! Over 430 likes for this rant. You must be proud of yourself. Shows majority of Nigerians are Neanderthal-brained. Reason we are so backward and brutish.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by BigDaddymusic: 7:12am On Sep 07, 2022
May your days be long and eventful !
SocialJustice:

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Rema14: 7:16am On Sep 07, 2022
TMKsouth:

Thanks for proving my point that you're an evil country. Imagine 14 likes for a post condoning scams undecided? No wonder you're banned everywhere u go.

no people just appreciate the fact you look stupid in this case. Don't zulu and xhosa people have some dancing to do while your afrikaans help your country. Every black in your country are still mental slaves thats why you guys are only known for entertainment. Which isn't getting you anywhere. Why am i even talking with someone from a country that has alot of hiv and teen pregnancy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Bigsharkmob: 7:19am On Sep 07, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

You try oo, explaining things like this to an ignorant average Nigerian.
You could just let him wallow in his stupidity and stop stressing yourself abeg.
Here in Nigeria,most people are idiots and uncivilized.

If he was sensible he would have known that the term "sissy boy" is a derogatory word,and shouldn't be used on anyone regardless of their sexual orientation,not everyone can handle that statement.
it’s a pity you’re defending your co simpleton. Looks like you two are of the same with the boy . The teacher was right to call him that and that’s what he is.

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Allison012: 7:24am On Sep 07, 2022
Idamond:

the anger in you can boil yam grin grin.
sorry next time mind your self..
I carefully go through all your comments, you're just replying based on anger grin. stay away from Nigerians before you die cause you might as well commit suicide..
bullying, tauting, trolling doesn't hurt Nigerians try and stay away from this forum before you full into depression grin
Don't mind the gay pig.he thinks trolling and bullying hurts we nigerians.nairaland will carry the news of his suicide death.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Trueprophet91: 7:31am On Sep 07, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

You could just let him wallow in his stupidity and stop stressing yourself abeg.

If he was sensible he would have known that the term "sissy boy" is a derogatory word,and shouldn't be used on anyone regardless of their sexual orientation,not everyone can handle that statement.

My friend...
Is that why he had to take his own life?
Come to think of it, what is a 15 year old doing being a gay? Meaning he has explored the conventional sexual orientation and finally found out his is the other way round.
Why can't we have our kids as virgins at 15?

Or there are virgin gays?
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Rema14: 7:38am On Sep 07, 2022
TMKsouth:
FINAL WORDS FROM TMKSOUTH - THE OBVIOUS WINNER OF THIS THREAD: cool

Acceptance speech:

I believe I've single-handedly won this debate... one man against hundreds of homophobic rat-skin-ponmo munching hungry lots from the poverty capital of the world.

Next time think twice before taking me on, suckers.

Shalom.
Typical south-african celebrating as if they have achievements. Why don't you go and meet an afrikaans to get you a job sorry i forgot that you people are to lazy. Maybe you should just dance while the afrikaans better your country for you

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by pholu88(f): 7:52am On Sep 07, 2022
Something must kill the boi
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by lexikul(m): 8:03am On Sep 07, 2022
SocialJustice:
You are out of point and made no sense. Stick to the subject of calling salt, salt and not trying to say it is sugar when it is salt.
You were very insensitive, it's like calling someone with HIV a prostitute because she is a carrier. Not everything is about likes. Hope when you are called a negro outside the shores of this country u won't shout racism.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by ViceGovernor: 8:13am On Sep 07, 2022
Allison012:
TMKsouth come back na..you are insulting nigerians on a nigerian forum.

gay pig like you!!
That mumu undecided dogs will lick his corpse when he finally kills himself.
Fvcking sissy boy trying to plant evil seeds in our children

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by ogaemma: 8:23am On Sep 07, 2022
[quote author=GodsOwnMan post=116414951]The teacher must be one of those hate-filled, bitter, disgusting xenophobic South Africans. Still remember how they slaughtered luck dube because they thought he was Nigeria.

SHARAP.
The robbers that killed Lucky Dube were Nigerians, that never knew he was Lucky Dube not until the death was announced later that afternoon.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by LINSAR: 8:25am On Sep 07, 2022
SmithRussell:
So who “made” him gay??

As if we’ve not seen people turning back like that dude who broke up with a boy, dated a girl and impregnated her, then dumped her to marry his ex again.

Nonsense is nonsense... Why should a 15 y/o not capable of sexual consent be allowed to choose their sexual orientation? Isn’t it illogical?

It's just like me asking you why were you allowed to choose being straight.

You can't choose it ,it chooses you.Same way you grew up being straight is the way others grew up being gay.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by LINSAR: 8:27am On Sep 07, 2022
Princeakolan:
Who makes one to become a gay? Is it your creator or? I don't understand.

The same thing that makes you to be heterosexual is what makes them to be homosexual too.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by LINSAR: 8:34am On Sep 07, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Another lie from the pit of hell. You are responsible for your perversions

Why would one deliberately turn oneself into something not acceptable in the society?
If this 15 y/o made himself gay, rather than take his life for being mocked , he'll just revert to being straight.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by maasoap(m): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2022
dollynnn:

It is not everyone that is strong up there.

Watch the way you taunt and make fun of others.
GodsOwnMan:
The teacher must be one of those hate-filled, bitter, disgusting xenophobic South Africans. Still remember how they slaughtered luck dube because they thought he was Nigeria.

RIP Little one. In you next life stay away from such a sick society.

I'm even more concerned about his age than the suicide itself! 15 years old student already marked himself as homo, wasn't that too earlier as far as sex and sexuality are concerned?

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by maasoap(m): 9:07am On Sep 07, 2022
LINSAR:

It's just like me asking you why were you allowed to choose being straight.

You can't choose it ,it chooses you.Same way you grew up being straight is the way others grew up being gay.

15 years old shouldn't be engaging in anything sex at all, not to talk of his sexuality! That's morally wrong!
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Trueprophet91: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2022
TMKsouth:

I'm a South African. We don't Japa everywhere including ratchet countries like u in the hope of a better life.

Have you identified any old ladies to scam today?

You're not a south African, you're just an id,iot.
Go get a life
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Alexxx2: 9:18am On Sep 07, 2022
Hey Mr Linsar, nobody is born gay. There is no scientific proof of such. Your genetic makeup identifies you as either male or female, with normal tendencies. There is no mutation whatsoever that makes someone gay. All these are learned traits from a depraved society. This generation is so weak that parents encourage nonsense. There were kids who liked playing with toys and wearing dresses and makeup but their parents put them on the right path. A child has no business meddling in sexual activities let alone being gay but the parents exposed him to such nonsense and encouraged him when he started showing interest in it. They said it was ok, encouraged him to be who he truly is, ridiculous. When you open up yourself to depravity and dissention, the devil never lets go. NOBODY IS BORN GAY

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 07, 2022
SocialJustice:
Lol, you think I have an issue with gay people? No. My issue is with people who can't accept themselves, people who try to make it look like the weight of the world is on their shoulders. Dude is dead, arguing for eternity won't bring him back.

There are polite words to use for gay people. Do you realize the boy had warned the teacher not to use that word for him but the same teacher persisted? Your last statement is harsh and it is not necessary.

You know what? I was once in your shoes, back then, I do wonder why people will be gay or lesbian. It was later I started asking questions, read, re-read until I came of knowledge about LGBTQIAP+

Grab some materials online then you will learn to tolerate people of such. Love is love. Tolerance is the key.

If in the future one of your children turn gay, I hope you won't have issue with him.

Peace...
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by kingjiss: 9:39am On Sep 07, 2022
TMKsouth:
Student Teacher Under Fire

North West University in South Africa is investigating a student teacher who allegedly mocked a Soweto teenager for being gay.

The 15-year-old pupil later died by suicide.

The university confirmed the teacher would continue with her studies, pending the finalisation of the investigation.

On Tuesday, its spokesperson, Louis Jacobs, said the university had written to the higher education minister informing them it was aware of the incident and had commenced with the investigation.

Teacher Called Learner Sissy Boy

Tiro Moalusi, a Grade 9 PJ Simelane Secondary School pupil, died by suicide a month ago after the student teacher allegedly mocked him in front of his peers for being gay.

It is alleged she called him "ngwanyana abuti" (sissy boy), prompting her and the whole class to laugh. When he confronted the student teacher and told her how it made him feel, she allegedly continued to laugh.

Jacobs said the university had since identified her as a third-year student who was enrolled at the faculty of education.

He added the student teacher was doing her practical at the school when the incident occurred.

South Africa has a constitution forbidding discrimination on the grounds of sexual orientation.

The best teacher of the year. More of that
Thumb up
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Funkybabee(f): 9:53am On Sep 07, 2022
I do called my student lazy, to those who are truly lazy and I don't feel any guilty about that, it's the plain truth
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 07, 2022
Idamond:

it takes positive and negative to produce, so stop supporting shit..
wetin no good no good..
you can't be sleeping with ur sister and u want people to respect your boundary.. you're a gay I sense it..

Lol grin cheesy If I'm a gay, or I sleep my sister, is it your goddamn fvcking business or anybody's business? This is why I say most Nigerians have misplaced priorities. But I need to break your heart man, I'm not one; so can you shut up your gutter now?

For your information, I've been dealing with gay people as friend right from primary school till university. I see the way people make jest of them. I did that when I was in primary school though but until when I get to secondary school, I learnt to appreciate them for whom they are. We are all humans with different sexual orientations. Get a book and read man, stop discriminating. Learn to respect people's boundaries. This life is "live and let’s live."
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Kaytixy: 10:04am On Sep 07, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

for your mind now u don make sense. Clap for yourself. You can best be described by all the dirty words used by you. You are a very mumu man and westernization has finished you kpatakpata.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by engrchykae(m): 10:08am On Sep 07, 2022
TMKsouth:

Yawn. First free yourself from people who've turned you into a Japagerian. We don't japa in SA.
you only strong when it comes to fighting fellow Africans but helpless when it comes to fighting British opressors.
Nigerians are adventurous just like Jews.
Jews are all over the world,are you better than the Jews?

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Newyorkitis(m): 10:17am On Sep 07, 2022
I want to ask a question for those especially in Europe:

Can a teenager under 18 years who is not up to the "legal age of responsibility" openly declare to be a ga.yyyy or le.sbian?

Are Africans not giving too much freedom to a 15 year old to practice being ga.yyy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

626 New COVID-19 Cases, 649 Discharged And 13 Deaths On July 2 - (3308 Tested) / COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire / What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.