Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,284 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) (46036 Views)

Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) / Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations / Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Psalmistproject: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
Let's watch out for wailings from fellow sissies on nairaland grin

3 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Crafteck1: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
The teacher must be one of those hate-filled, bitter, disgusting xenophobic South Africans. Still remember how they slaughtered luck dube because they thought he was Nigeria.

RIP Little one. In you next life stay away from such a sick society.

But una go say incest bad, papa impregnate daughter, people like u go put mouth
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by engrchykae(m): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

You try oo, explaining things like this to an ignorant average Nigerian.
You could just let him wallow in his stupidity and stop stressing yourself abeg.
Here in Nigeria,most people are idiots and uncivilized.

If he was sensible he would have known that the term "sissy boy" is a derogatory word,and shouldn't be used on anyone regardless of their sexual orientation,not everyone can handle that statement.
you are saying nonsense
Gays are disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by engrchykae(m): 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
At 15 he is already having sex and worst of it,a gay.
He is supposed to killed again

2 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Starzo: 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
TMKsouth:

I'm giving u a taste of what it's like to be hated, just as you hate gay people. Why are you crying?

If you don't have an interaction with a Nigerian for more than week you might end up like that boy... Being able to banter words with nigerians is your only reason for living

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by sureinfo: 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hmmm okay o
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Nonexisting1: 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
I don't know why children of these days are saddled with terrible emotional issues. Our parents and teachers called us all sorts of names and gave us strick disciplines, yet for once it never occured to us to even give ourselves knock on the heads much less kill ourselves. I blame today's parents for this. They are raising idiots thinking they are humans.

5 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by FuckDModz: 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
dollynnn:

It is not everyone that is strong up there.

Watch the way you taunt and make fun of others.
grin

One less weak human to worry about.

I just feel sorry for his parents. What a waste of resource.

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Wilson500: 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
RIP to him/her
Pls let's not subscribe to Vawulence on this matter because of his age
But always remember that without Vawulence, man is nothing angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by engrchykae(m): 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rema14:
Yes i hate gay people and am proud to say that even if it gets me killed
gays are anti humanity.
They are cancers that eat away the Future of humans.
Everything about gays is unsustainable.
P

6 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Parrot69: 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
Why should the mods be bringing this good for nothing pig TMKsouth post on front page. He should be banned and every post he makes here should be brought down. We don't condone gay South Africans here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by LINSAR: 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ishilove:

So they have added QIA to their acronyms?

How disgusting
I'm straight but calling other people's sexual orientation "disgusting" is out of this world.

As you're attracted to the opposite sex now, imagine being in a place dominated by people attracted to same sex.Will that force you to go down with your fellow woman too?

2 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by NJV: 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
SocialJustice:
I don't get, a sissy boy kills himself because he is called what he is? Is that not what he is, a man that wants to be f*cked by his fellow man and behaves like a girl, is that not a sissy boy?

This world needs to stop shielding people from the consequences of their actions. If you do not like being addressed as what you are, then be something you are confident and proud of.

Abi o!
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Lawag3: 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
[quote author=TMKsouth post=116414226]Student Teacher Under Fire

North West University in South Africa is investigating a student teacher who allegedly mocked a Soweto teenager for being gay.

The 15-year-old pupil later died by suicide.

The university confirmed the teacher would continue with her studies, pending the finalisation of the investigation.

On Tuesday, its spokesperson, Louis Jacobs, said the university had written to the higher education minister informing them it was aware of the incident and had commenced with the investigation.

Teacher Called Learner Sissy Boy

Tiro Moalusi, a Grade 9 PJ Simelane Secondary School pupil, died by suicide a month ago after the student teacher allegedly mocked him in front of his peers for being gay.

It is alleged she called him "ngwanyana abuti" (sissy boy), prompting her and the whole class to laugh. When he confronted the student teacher and told her how it made him feel, she allegedly continued to laugh.

Jacobs said the university had since identified her as a third-year student who was enrolled at the faculty of education.

He added the student teacher was doing her practical at the school when the incident occurred.

South Africa has a constitution forbidding discrimination on the grounds of sexual orientations

I hate gays but what the teacher did was wrong now the boy is dead and he died a sissy boy cry.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by engrchykae(m): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
TMKsouth:

Yes, and you're the most hated foreigners in SA as Nigerians so stop crying about it on social media.
instead of the Zulu man to take back his country from the Boers,you are defending their useless cultures of homosexuals.

9 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by kingPhidel(m): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
Whah was his gender before nko. Na sissy boy. Anyone wey temper with his original creation na so we go address am.

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by ToniToks: 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
What is it they call it again? Darwinism?

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Qtrpst4: 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
You just typed nonsense here, if the world is filled with gays, you won't be born. Whokeness corrupts the world.

LINSAR:

I'm straight but calling other people's sexual orientation "disgusting" is out of this world.

As you're attracted to the opposite sex now, imagine being in a place dominated by people attracted to same sex.Will that force you to go down with your fellow woman too?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Rema14: 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
engrchykae:
gays are anti humanity. They are cancers that eat away the Future of humans. Everything about gays is unsustainable. P
They don't deserve life am talking to you androidai

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by engrchykae(m): 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
TMKsouth:

Atleast I can take meds for HIV.

What does one take for evilness - scamming innocent people, selling drugs, trafficking humans, skull mining? undecided

Ever wondered why u get thoroughly searched at every single airport on planet earth as Japagerians?
if you have channeled the energy used in xenophobic attacks on the few whites who pauperized you in South Africa,you would have been free in every sense of the word

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by LINSAR: 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
dollynnn:

It still doesn't change anything. No one has the right to use derogatory words on others

I still do not understand why someone will choose to use paracetamol for someone else's headache.

If I call you a pretty babe,is that derogatory?
If you call me a handsome man, is that derogatory?

Calling him a sissy isn't derogatory as that's the name for guys who act girly (check dictionary).
Another name for them is "femme boys" and it's who they are.

7 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by LINSAR: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2022
Qtrpst4:
You just typed nonsense here, if the world is filled with gays, you won't be born. Whokeness corrupts the world.

I'm not justifying being gay.
But if you find yourself to be gay, does that mean you deserve discrimination as if you were the one who made yourself gay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by engrchykae(m): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rema14:
They don't deserve life am talking to you androidai
they should be rounded up and used as manure for farms.
Irritating,sick things

2 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Allison012: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
TMKsouth come back na..you are insulting nigerians on a nigerian forum.

gay pig like you!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Qtrpst4: 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
Oga, everyone who became gay made himself a gay and this passing of blame to some unseen force won't help them

They can't run away from it
LINSAR:

I'm not justifying being gay.
But if you find yourself to be gay, does that mean you deserve discrimination as if you were the one who made yourself gay?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) / Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) / Young People Are Now Bizarrely Getting High On Condom Aroma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.