Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) (45898 Views)

Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) / Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations / Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by dollynnn(f): 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
SocialJustice:
I don't get, a sissy boy kills himself because he is called what he is? Is that not what he is, a man that wants to be f*cked by his fellow man and behaves like a girl, is that not a sissy boy?

This world needs to stop shielding people from the consequences of their actions. If you do not like being addressed as what you are, then be something you are confident and proud of.

It still doesn't change anything. No one has the right to use derogatory words on others

I still do not understand why someone will choose to use paracetamol for someone else's headache.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by TMKsouth: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
dollynnn:

It still doesn't change anything. No one has the right to use derogatory words on others

He's the same guy and his gang of homophobes running to mommy moderators to ban people for hurting their feelings. Hypocrisy is real.

3 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Rema14: 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
TMKsouth:

I'm a South African. We don't Japa everywhere including ratchet countries like u in the hope of a better life.

Have you identified any old ladies to scam today?
bro this people are coming for you

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by rusher14: 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
Uyi168:
small teasing, Gaybriel don go drink sniper..

a sisy boy indeed.

Your own dey for front.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
From frying pan to fire...
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by TMKsouth: 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rema14:
bro this people are coming for you

Let them (and you as well - I saw your hateful comment).

Homophobes always japaring to gay friendly countries. Why don't you all japa to other like-minded poophole countries?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Natbrowny: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
All of them dey mad.

Why would a boy who isn't up to 18 say he wants to be gay? He is still a teen incapable of making decision.
If i see his corpse, i go tear am another slap.
In the old days, his mates r been prepped to be strong to defend themsefs mentally and physically.

What a sissy.
Nonsense.

15 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Rema14: 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
TMKsouth:

Let them (and you as well - I saw your hateful comment).

Homophobes always japaring to gay friendly countries. Why don't you all japa to other like-minded poophole countries?
Those one-track minded people that think leaving the country is the only solution instead of trying to help the country. But if you really hate our citizens the fvck off this forum

16 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by GeorgeNora: 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

You try oo, explaining things like this to an ignorant average Nigerian.
You could just let him wallow in his stupidity and stop stressing yourself abeg.
Here in Nigeria,most people are idiots and uncivilized.

If he was sensible he would have known that the term "sissy boy" is a derogatory word,and shouldn't be used on anyone regardless of their sexual orientation,not everyone can handle that statement.
fernandezisback this new account of yours has been cloned by the Notorious nairaland cloner
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by TMKsouth: 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rema14:
Those one-track minded people that think leaving the country is the only solution instead of trying to help the country. But if you really hate our citizens the fvck off this forum

I'm giving u a taste of what it's like to be hated, just as you hate gay people. Why are you crying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Ishilove: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
Bunnybee:
Evil teacher. Her teaching license should be revoked.

I can remember how my primary 3 class teacher used to bully me. She called me a prostitute because I held hands with a boy in class.

Men the word still hurts cry
You should have reported to your mum or an adult In your family

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Rema14: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
TMKsouth:

I'm giving u a taste of what it's like to be hated, just as you hate gay people. Why are you crying?
Yes i hate gay people and am proud to say that even if it gets me killed

20 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Ishilove: 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
Now I know that Nigerians are very strong people

4 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Ishilove: 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
Nosayer:

The LGBTQIA community had a plan trying to be relevant, recognized by pronouns etc. That goal is to force everyone to accept them the same way we accept that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

However, it will never happen no matter how they try. Instead, your sexuality should be in your bedroom. It's supposed to be a personal affair but if we continue this way, raising emotionally stable generation will increasingly become difficult.
So they have added QIA to their acronyms?

How disgusting

13 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by TMKsouth: 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rema14:
Yes i hate gay people and am proud to say that even if it gets me killed

Yes, and you're the most hated foreigners in SA as Nigerians so stop crying about it on social media.

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Rema14: 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
TMKsouth:

Yes, and you're the most hated foreigners in SA as Nigerians so stop crying about it on social media.
Well. South africa isn't the only place on earth nigerians can go to. If you're really that angry turn that anger into a solution for your hiv problem

30 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by TMKsouth: 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rema14:
Well. South africa isn't the only place on earth nigerians can go to. If you're really that angry turn that anger into a solution for your hiv problem

Atleast I can take meds for HIV.

What does one take for evilness - scamming innocent people, selling drugs, trafficking humans, skull mining? undecided

Ever wondered why u get thoroughly searched at every single airport on planet earth as Japagerians?

2 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Pwettylinda(f): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
72 virgins await him

Religion of piss indeed undecided
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Rema14: 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
TMKsouth:

Atleast I can take meds for HIV.

What does one take for evilness - scamming innocent people, selling drugs, trafficking humans, skull mining? undecided

Ever wondered why u get thoroughly searched at every single airport on planet earth as Japagerians?
Yawn all you south africans are the same bullying others to feel better about yourself we might scam people but you guys are too lazy to do anything. The only people helping your country are the afrikaans

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Eriokanmi: 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
dollynnn:

It is not everyone that is strong up there.

Watch the way you taunt and make fun of others.
Gay boy, lmao

3 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Ate247(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
The teacher must be one of those hate-filled, bitter, disgusting xenophobic South Africans. Still remember how they slaughtered luck dube because they thought he was Nigeria.

RIP Little one. In you next life stay away from such a sick society.
but he is a sissy boy. The teacher wasn't wrong. Be proud of who you are.

11 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Advancedman(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
SocialJustice:
I don't get, a sissy boy kills himself because he is called what he is? Is that not what he is, a man that wants to be f*cked by his fellow man and behaves like a girl, is that not a sissy boy?

This world needs to stop shielding people from the consequences of their actions. If you do not like being addressed as what you are, then be something you are confident and proud of.

Imagine at 15!

5 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by fergie001: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
TMKsouth:

Power to you!

Troublesome TMK grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Zorn: 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
dollynnn:

It is not everyone that is strong up there.

Watch the way you taunt and make fun of others.
If the boy is not proud of being gay , then why choose to be one ? He is a Sisi boy and that's the truth. Fvck the world.

9 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by naijapikin2(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
Good riddance

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by JustforMen: 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
Bunnybee:
Evil teacher. Her teaching license should be revoked.

I can remember how my primary 3 class teacher used to bully me. She called me a prostitute because I held hands with a boy in class.

Men the word still hurts cry

Teachers are supposed to make students feel confident and safe. Schools should be a haven for kids.

She wants him to "feel confident" as a sissy boy and the hediot decided to terminate his fvcked up life!

14 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Hydroxide(m): 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
TMKsouth:

Maybe that's why South African ladies loves Nigerian men. Most of you guys over there are gays and weaklings.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Starzo: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
TMKsouth:

I'm a South African. We don't Japa everywhere including ratchet countries like u in the hope of a better life.

Have you identified any old ladies to scam today?

You're a stupid fool

Your only relevance in life is attached to being able to banter words with those clearly superior to you, i.e Nigerians

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
Why must 15year old boy be a gay

If he is really an adult I will call him a coward for committing suicide for what you know you practice angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates / Help, My 2weeks Old Baby Has A Sunken Fontanelle. What Do We Do? / MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.