Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party (25456 Views)

We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by sonature1: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2022
We have to take back our country from oppressors and holligans!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by 07kjb: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2022
We can't afford to miss this crop of politicians currently in labour party

Vote PETER OBI

Vote Labour party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Sam0(m): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Please let us always try and clarify words while making them.

Labour party is talking about Igbo doctor and Nurses.

Either Igbo doctors or Hausa doctors, in as much they are doctors no problem. Mumuni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by reddingtonblack: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2022
PresidObi:
Decency in action

We don't want party thugs or jobless party agents that will take money and compromise their positions.

ObiDatti will raise the bar in government administration, by the end of 4 years, many Nigerians who ran away from Nigeria because of hardship will be rushing back to take positions in the new emerging Nigerian economy which will be fair and present everyone with a level playing ground.

You don't need to know a senator to get a job, or to know an army officer to access foreign currency at government rates.

I thot LP claims they are party of intellects, how in the world is a doctor and nurse suppose to prevent election malpractice undecided using stringy, stethoscope or how exactly ...

On behalf of Labour party i think the most logical reason why any party will enroll medical team @ polling units is to arrest cardiac arrest that will befall most obedient @ the polling unit, they have seen ahead with the high hopes many obedient supporters will need medical attention even before the declaration of result cheesy. tew much sense will not our brothers from afghanEastern grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Period007(m): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Which means they will leave patients and emergency cases to be at the polling centers?

Please I don't support stupidity

That's where 'call duty' comes in.
During nights, weekends and public holidays only doctors on call attends to patients
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by babyfaceafrica: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2022
PresidObi:

Nigeria is a bigger emergency than any patients.

You aren't serious, so people should die because of election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Toneymoye(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2022
Even that went on strike for 13 months in Anambra state during Obi's tenure will apply to be Labour Party Agents. I laugh in Swahili. Deception of the highest level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Toneymoye(m): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2022
Even Doctors that went on strike for 13 months in Anambra state during Obi's tenure will apply to be Labour Party Agents. I laugh in Swahili. Deception of the highest level.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Akerele44(m): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2022
tamdun:
Include Prof, engineer too

Those ones wey no fit withstand a single gun shut
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Querty(m): 11:43am On Sep 07, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Which means they will leave patients and emergency cases to be at the polling centers?

Nurses do shift.. some of them may be on leave..

Not all doctors are on call on weekends.. some doctors may also be on leave..

Please next time, don't embarrass yourself in the public like this. Always seek clarification if you are not enlightened.

1 Like

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Minatouchiha(m): 11:43am On Sep 07, 2022
I'm with you on this one
But plenty more has to be done.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Theoarhics: 11:44am On Sep 07, 2022
If doctors and nurses hear hun shot can tey stand ? Can they snatch ballot boxes?
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:44am On Sep 07, 2022
PresidObi:

Please dont import your tribalism and bigotry into public space, keep it under your bed at home.

Thank you.
He doesn't have a bed
What he has is well worn six (6) spring student's matrass

1 Like

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by highchief1: 11:45am On Sep 07, 2022
Raxxye:
Even I, with my PhD, will volunteer as an agent for Labour Party come 2023. I will do it free of charge!
I want a better Nigeria for myself and my children that are yet unborn!
make them no kill u trowey sha.Agent work is risky u must know
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2022
So Doctors and nurses can stand agbero's and Mc Oluomo?
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by kolarov93(m): 11:47am On Sep 07, 2022
Yeye talk grin grin grin
Those slum area wey no get person wey school, how dem one do am
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Period007(m): 11:47am On Sep 07, 2022
Theoarhics:
If doctors and nurses hear hun shot can tey stand ? Can they snatch ballot boxes?
You are still leaving in 2019

Did you hear about any ballot box snatching during the Osun Gubernatorial?
My friend Go and read the new electoral act 2022
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Navalsadiq(m): 11:47am On Sep 07, 2022
They will do anything to win an election
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Prinxzona10: 11:51am On Sep 07, 2022
If you think you're doing the Igbos,Peter Obi, Peter Obi supporters or sane Nigerians by aligning yourself with the old order championing by Atiku or Tinubu,I want to tell you the real truth now.

Atiku or Tinubu's presidency is going to be Nigeria as usual where you must belong to some certain level of political elites to be able to get some contracts or know some political criminals to be able to get a lucrative job buh with Peter Obi's presidency, you can possibly get a job by merit,you can get a job without knowing any political criminals in Nigeria..

Listen,the Peter Obi's presidency will favor everybody especially the masses and I repeat it again that if you ain't among the heavy weight of the political elites and you keep supporting PDP or APC,then your life is a chaff ,a decision of the foolish by the foolish and for the foolish and it will be a regret of *HAD I KNOW* because what you're planning to sow because of hatred,tribal or religious sentiments, is what you will reap in due course if you refuse to akin to the voice of reasoning and do the right thing for the future of your children....

My words are always enough for the wise..

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Adakintroy: 11:52am On Sep 07, 2022
Are you indicting the system already that they are incapable of supervision.

.choose your next words wisely "obedients"
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Adekot: 11:54am On Sep 07, 2022
MonkeyMods:

This Labour Party guys are bunch of jokers
Let’s wait till 2023...
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by lhordspy: 11:54am On Sep 07, 2022
rickyrex:
theres no general hospital here ib lagos, you wont see an igbo doctor or nurse doing perfectly well. stop decieving yourself when the reality is facing you

Obinna, what are you doing in Lagos all the way from Anambra. I thought you guys said it is more developed than southwest. What happened to all your 2000Billionnaires??
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by CSTRR: 11:55am On Sep 07, 2022
I am a chemical engineer and a software engineer.
I will be a labour polling unit agent.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by MonkeyMods(m): 11:56am On Sep 07, 2022
Querty:

Nurses do shift.. some of them may be on leave..

Not all doctors are on call on weekends.. some doctors may also be on leave..

Please next time, don't embarrass yourself in the public like this. Always seek clarification if you are not enlightened.

Next time don't quote me foolishly

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by CSTRR: 11:56am On Sep 07, 2022
Realists:

Your statement is the bitter truth there are more Yoruba Doctors & Nurses than Okoros.
Statistics conjured from your bedroom.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Shikini: 11:57am On Sep 07, 2022
Great
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by jrusky(m): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2022
Failure talk can you imagine doctors now want to turn electoral hooligans under obi baa?

Una dey craze I swear. Why not say pastors, Reverend or Sisters or say ipigs?

Idiala, anukpama bitchs.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by zrocky: 11:57am On Sep 07, 2022
PresidObi:
Decency in action

We don't want party thugs or jobless party agents that will take money and compromise their positions.

ObiDatti will raise the bar in government administration, by the end of 4 years, many Nigerians who ran away from Nigeria because of hardship will be rushing back to take positions in the new emerging Nigerian economy which will be fair and present everyone with a level playing ground.

You don't need to know a senator to get a job, or to know an army officer to access foreign currency at government rates.
and after ruling for 8 years another thief will come and take the country backwards
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Goodoldays(m): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2022
Exmilitant:
that's your tragedy.

Those idiots were implanted by state governors way before Obi came in.

Guess who they'll be loyal to?

Struggling to sound literate but guess what?

You are the illiterate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We’ll Replace Buhari In 2019; Nothing Will Stop Us, PDP Chairman, Sheriff, Vows / Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.