Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party (25495 Views)

We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by rickyrex(m): 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Then go back to your "beautiful southeast" and leave our kpako for us now.. Is that a hard thing to do?

Water full everywhere, roads are bad, tinubu is bad yet
Dem born you for lagos,
You born pikin in same place.
Is it until your pikin born for here too??

Obinna, go back to your southeast(scream)
tajudeen abeg all the tax wey i don dey pay for many years here in lagos calculate all and send to my first bank acc 3089....... yeye like say i no contribute to the development with my tax income. If check well now nah igando bus stop you stand dey call owo mi da from motorist. Tinubu youth empowerment program

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Truthdeypain: 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mrshocker:
Igbos hate our candidates but they want to force there Biafra man on us. Hausa and Yoruba are united in 2023. Biafra vote your obi and please stop making noise with your 5% vote.

#emptybarrels

Your father should have definitely used a condom. Your mama should have definitely considered an abortion. None is more filled with hate and wickedness.

You and north are one. grin grin There is no limit to what you double faced, shit eating demons cannot say. For your information your brainwash can do nothing on millions of yoruba who will vote Obi. Una tribal propaganda is dead on arrival.

Tinubu will be president of Iragbiji and Iragbiji alone.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Billygee2u: 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by lhordspy: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
rickyrex:
tajudeen abeg all the tax wey i don dey pay for many years here in lagos calculate all and send to my first bank acc 3089....... yeye like say i no contribute to the development with my tax income. If check well now nah igando bus stop you stand dey call owo mi da from motorist. Tinubu youth empowerment program

Lol. You are not even ashame of yourself. Saying all you said up there is embarrassing.

Is Lagos your home, Obinna?

Why not go back to your shit-hole and develop it.

Onye developer isonu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by ChelseaDr(m): 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Which means they will leave patients and emergency cases to be at the polling centers?

Please I don't support stupidity

No, they won't leave patients unattended to because not all health workers will be on duty at that same time.

I will render my own free service if I am off duty at that time.
Cheers!
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Billygee2u: 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
PresidObi:
Decency in action

We don't want party thugs or jobless party agents that will take money and compromise their positions.

ObiDatti will raise the bar in government administration, by the end of 4 years, many Nigerians who ran away from Nigeria because of hardship will be rushing back to take positions in the new emerging Nigerian economy which will be fair and present everyone with a level playing ground.

You don't need to know a senator to get a job, or to know an army officer to access foreign currency at government rates.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Donwis05: 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
tonyuny12:

Lol... They are good at generalizing unnecessarily. You heaar them say Nigerians have decided to go with Obi as if those supporting others are from Mars or Jupiter. The Nigerian youths, as if those supporting others are youths from Kenya and Biafra.... Very funny people. So doctors will leave their place of assignments to come do agents on election day!! Maybe he wants to recruit doctors from China sha

BATstard, not all doctors and nurses are always on duty. While some are morning duty, some are on evening and others on night duties.
Meanwhile, only few doctors and nurses go to work on election days and that's those on emergency duties.

BATstards always thinking from their anus

1 Like

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by saintkeppy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
Exmilitant:
The worse mistake Obidients would make is trust the Labour party!!

You that trusted PDP&APC how far have they taken Nigeria to??

Leave our Labour Party for us Abeg, let's look at the Candidates: Peter Obi & Datti-Ahmed on the platform.

Striking Nigerian Lecturers&undergraduates(youths) will also be at the polling units nationwide.
It's time to take back Nigeria, I personally&others will be at my polling unit, we have already mobilized for Peter Obi, just waiting for campaigns to start, #endsars was a child's play.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by etrouble: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
Raxxye:
Even I, with my PhD, will volunteer as an agent for Labour Party come 2023. I will do it free of charge!
I want a better Nigeria for myself and my children that are yet unborn!

PhD in Sociology or Philosophy? No PhD Engineering or Sciences thinks like an idiot.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Billygee2u: 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
Raxxye:
Even I, with my PhD, will volunteer as an agent for Labour Party come 2023. I will do it free of charge!
You will rejoice later
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by ozo13(m): 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
PresidObi:
Decency in action

We don't want party thugs or jobless party agents that will take money and compromise their positions.

ObiDatti will raise the bar in government administration, by the end of 4 years, many Nigerians who ran away from Nigeria because of hardship will be rushing back to take positions in the new emerging Nigerian economy which will be fair and present everyone with a level playing ground.

You don't need to know a senator to get a job, or to know an army officer to access foreign currency at government rates.
na like this Tinubu Give us lamba on wetin buhari go do .we know better now .
Hope na Peter obi send u message
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by labelle123(f): 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
If life dey life this now how about my unborn children what will they experince?
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by MadamOk(f): 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2022
Including lawyers of the law ⚖
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by PresidObi: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2022
Jking20:

The way you sounds seems very alarming, but if I may ask how about countries like Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sudan, Palestines name them...are we on the same level or we're better. Yet, they haven't been a day Doctors and other vital health professionals abandoning their jobs for elections. Don't ever make someone feel like Nigeria is the worst country in the universe.

At the present, Nigeria may be the worst country, it will be very insensitive of you to cozy up in your safe haven and want the evils in Nigeria to continue because you want corrupt leaders to scatter Nigeria.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by PresidObi: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
newcommer:

All these wonderful things in only four years? Hmmm

Maybe we should try and keep our expectations modest, please.

It was this same impatience and shortsightedness that made us move from frypan (Jonathan) to hellfire (Buhari)

Lies

We all knew that Buhari had no single integrity. Only corrupt people were on the side of Buhari back then.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by chrizzyace: 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Which means they will leave patients and emergency cases to be at the polling centers?

Why didn’t you say the same when the government made them go on strike ...? Nobody is forcing anyone. Whoever is supporting this movement is for his good and the good of the future of our children.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Allisgud: 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
And they should also form vigilante men Incase of any armed intruders
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Jemex003: 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/doctors-nurses-will-be-our-agents-at-polling-units-labour-party/

I hope you mean SE&SS cuz SW doctors and nurses are not jobless to become party agent
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by sreamsense: 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
Labour party looks confused here. The kind of complex figures and computation capabilities required in election and census are beyond doctors and nurses instant comprehension. LP never talks of engineers and mathematicians who are trained to handle large figures at polling unit, but already started putting wrong pegs in wrong holes. LP is still hibernating in virtual world, reality is not dawn on them yet; it never seem to be serious with governance. I have never seen what LP will do differently than PDP and APC that will warrant my votes. All I see is future trial and error

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by rickyrex(m): 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. You are not even ashame of yourself. Saying all you said up there is embarrassing.

Is Lagos your home, Obinna?

Why not go back to your shit-hole and develop it.

Onye developer isonu
ashamed of my tax money. you get a job. if well checked you are not even a lagosian. ogbomoso boy dey talk... go to you state and develop it too nah
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Bifas1: 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mrshocker:
Igbos hate our candidates but they want to force there Biafra man on us. Hausa and Yoruba are united in 2023. Biafra vote your clueless anambra looter obi and please stop making noise with your 5% vote.

#Politicaldullards #noisemaker
Do you read what you write? Are you please with your write up?
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by JBArokonkwo1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Because they all will be working on the election day?

U don't need to support stupidity,u are already stupid
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by sircatherine45(m): 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
omenka:
Hear mumu talk.

The ZOO is suddenly bigger than everyone. The desperation of Igbos is exactly the reason we're not voting that crook called obi.

Unfortunately, LP doesn't need your vote. It's inconsequential to the movement. Vote your Tinubu in peace.

Igbo hater!

1 Like

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Bhol28: 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
Imagine
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by sircatherine45(m): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
Lovenorth:
Believe Nigerian politicians at your own risk, myself and majority of Northerners wouldn't vote in this coming election because whoever wins it's same leadership we would receive and there is no amount of pleading that can work on us to vote another traitor and failure

Come out with your full chest to support Tinubu, and I'll respect you. Sitting on the fence won't do any harm.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by omokab: 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
PresidObi:

Please dont import your tribalism and bigotry into public space, keep it under your bed at home.

Thank you.
the party you are supporting is the most evil party. Looking for all means to win election by divide and rule . why dragging doctors and nurses into politics segregation ? Where was the meeting held that doctors and nurses were supporting obi? We said we want better Nigeria and a candidate is still contributing more problem .
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Emman08: 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
Labour Party must not be naive o! Wetin doctors and nurses get with polling unit?

Better look for money and fight fire with fire
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Amenamen1: 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
You are really kidding right ? imagine its your family member needing medical attention i know you wont be in support of this ... medical or no medical practitioners corruption is everywhere ...

PresidObi:

There is a much bigger emergency in Nigeria than in all hospitals combined.

Thousands are being killed by terror attacks
Millions are displaced from their homes
Millions of students are suffering ASUU strike at home
Hunger is making a mess out of peoples lives
Homelessness is on the increase as people cannot afford decent housing
How many people can afford to even go to the hospitals to get a decent treatment?

Doctors and nurses missing 3 days in 4 years won't be a problem if we can save Nigeria.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Bar1941(m): 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
Raxxye:

So now you expected someone that couldn't make Anambra a better Anambra State to make Nigeria a better Nigerian for your unborn children? Which higher institution issue you a PhD certificate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hunger Protests: Why Tinubu Can’t Govern Like Buhari By Farooq A. Kperogi / EFCC Recovers N38m Bullet-proof SUV From Ex-nimasa DG / Throwback Photos Of Nigerian Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.