Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party (25508 Views)

We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by ogatboy(m): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
yemmight:
Doctors and Nurses will leave their duty posts, where they are to save lives and stand as agents in polling units. I thought we have some intelligent people in Labour Party?

So doctors will leave their patient at home to attend their child's wedding? As una no gree get sense. DO all doctors work at the same time 24/7? At least reason a bit before posting. It cost you nothing to think
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by patpaul: 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
Dont limit it to health workers only o... Many people are volunteering to work as party agent freely for LP and PO
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Eriokanmi: 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mrshocker:
Igbos hate our candidates but they want to force there Biafra man on us. Hausa and Yoruba are united in 2023. Biafra vote your obi and please stop making noise with your 5% vote.

#emptybarrels
So in your opinion Obi is an igbo candidate right? You must be joking. Who's the our candidate you're referring to? Hope not Tinubu grin. Let me reserve my comment so you'd not say I'm insulting my elder. We know where we belong. The greatest mistake he made was coming out to run, leaving out the likes of fashola and Osinbajo . Tinubu maa riran wo grin
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
Donwis05:

BATstard, not all doctors and nurses are always on duty. While some are morning duty, some are on evening and others on night duties.
Meanwhile, only few doctors and nurses go to work on election days and that's those on emergency duties.

BATstards always thinking from their anus

Obidient, how many professional doctors and nurses do you have in the country that can even meet up with the number of polling units in the country. Abi you want recruit from chinko or bring those Aba made doctors and nurses that are into baby factory production in the east?
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by adekolaelect(m): 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
Person wey never get votes dey talk of protecting Rigging !!!!! By February 2023 at least the next voice will be rigging or Biafra and Oduduwa nation.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Britishpea: 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
Doctors and nurses that are jobless right? They don’t go on holidays during the elections.
Who will attend to the sick people in the hospitals?
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Cmanforall: 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/doctors-nurses-will-be-our-agents-at-polling-units-labour-party/
They should even be used as returning officers by INEC or Clergy men, not these ASUU guys
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by riyanxeally(f): 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mrshocker:
Igbos hate our candidates but they want to force there Biafra man on us. Hausa and Yoruba are united in 2023. Biafra vote your clueless anambra looter obi and please stop making noise with your 5% vote.

#Politicaldullards #noisemaker
stop generalizing tho
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by DimIsaac10(m): 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
No wonder. As agents abi.
Very funny
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Mayowa659: 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by jafol(m): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
Prinxzona10:
If you think you're doing the Igbos,Peter Obi, Peter Obi supporters or sane Nigerians by aligning yourself with the old order championing by Atiku or Tinubu,I want to tell you the real truth now.

Atiku or Tinubu's presidency is going to be Nigeria as usual where you must belong to some certain level of political elites to be able to get some contracts or know some political criminals to be able to get a lucrative job buh with Peter Obi's presidency, you can possibly get a job by merit,you can get a job without knowing any political criminals in Nigeria..

Listen,the Peter Obi's presidency will favor everybody especially the masses and I repeat it again that if you ain't among the heavy weight of the political elites and you keep supporting PDP or APC,then your life is a chaff ,a decision of the foolish by the foolish and for the foolish and it will be a regret of *HAD I KNOW* because what you're planning to sow because of hatred,tribal or religious sentiments, is what you will reap in due course if you refuse to akin to the voice of reasoning and do the right thing for the future of your children....

My words are always enough for the wise..

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
The question you fools refuse to answer is will you not still vote for the same criminals in PDP if Peter obi is there? You igbos are fools. The same people in PDP are in labor party and you think things will change
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by lhordspy: 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
Oziens:

Pls be reasonable for once? This is not the time for tribal bigotry. The country is at the blink of existential threat.

So it's tinubu's fault right?
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Abakelawal(f): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
Then who will we leave our patients for?
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by AdeProgrammer(m): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mrshocker:
Igbos hate our candidates but they want to force there Biafra man on us. Hausa and Yoruba are united in 2023. Biafra vote your obi and please stop making noise with your 5% vote.

#emptybarrels

I'm a Yoruba from Osun state, residing in Plateau State.

My vote is for Peter Obi
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by sparko1(m): 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
Raxxye:
Even I, with my PhD, will volunteer as an agent for Labour Party come 2023. I will do it free of charge!
I want a better Nigeria for myself and my children that are yet unborn!

You have PhD but no child, this is why North will still get their preferred candidate, I know how long to get a PhD especially with the kind of education system we have.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Mummiesboy: 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mrshocker:
Igbos hate our candidates but they want to force there Biafra man on us. Hausa and Yoruba are united in 2023. Biafra vote your clueless anambra looter obi and please stop making noise with your 5% vote.

#Politicaldullards #noisemaker
E b like say you take kunu ewa mixed with kunu Aya and dumbu tolotolo so e con make your brain dey shake like Tinubu hand. So you can't be blame
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by blazesam(m): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Which means they will leave patients and emergency cases to be at the polling centers?

Please I don't support stupidity

We are all to vote. So that what it means. Who go die go die, weda doc or nurse sit the look
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by JOemmy(m): 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
[quote author=MonkeyMods post=116431352]Which means they will leave patients and emergency cases to be at the polling centers?

Please I don't support stupidity [/quote

The election is just for few hours nah it won't disturb their work nah.They know the consequences if nigeria gets it wrong once again staying neutral as usual is very dangerous.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by DWickedLandLord: 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Which means they will leave patients and emergency cases to be at the polling centers?

Please I don't support stupidity

But you supported Apc. TWICE!
Talk better thing abeg
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by JOemmy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mrshocker:

#emptybarrels

The same igbos massively voted for shagari, obj, abiola and yaradua why are you people even like this? What have the igbo man done to you people to deserve all these hatred?
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by DWickedLandLord: 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mrshocker:

#emptybarrels

#youraccountbalance
Foh
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by DWickedLandLord: 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mrshocker:

One of them spotted. They don’t have manners, they always insult there parent at home that’s why they insult everybody that doesn’t believe in there selfish opinions.

Fvck yo feelings. Cry harder
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by harmargedon: 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by DWickedLandLord: 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
KingKO22:
The lawyers that supported Pandora obituary at the just concluded NBA ended up looting phones and other valuable commodities

These doctors too would not be any difference.
Biafuro doctors

Its on record that Pandora Obituary owed doctors 13 months salaries as governor but the hypocrites are looking for Biafuro through Pandora obituary. labour in vain

Mouth diarrhea
Your breath stinks
Brown teeth hero
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by DWickedLandLord: 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
Keep 'em mad.

The madder you make them the more I donate

W or L it's still Fvck 'em all
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Geesaintagape: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ur Papa and ur children will be LP agents at polling units.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blackout: Electricity Generation Sinks To 1,580MW / Reps Move To Simplify Impeachment Of President / Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.