Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria (19009 Views)

Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
lizychimamanda:
ah, oya show your girl some cash gifft love cheesy

hahahahahaha...you won't take
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by lizychimamanda(f): 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

hahahahahaha...you won't take
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by DOINGS2022: 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
As far as I'm concern, the only love that exist is "fake love". It's a practical survey. I have dated three girls so far. My findings shows that love and care from most Nigerian girls diminishes the moment you reduce the rate at which you give them money.
Recently, my girl served me breakfast because of money. Off course, I have enough money to give her but, I intentionally did that just to test her. Low and behold, she failed.
My hint: you are been loved by what you give.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by abobote: 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
Its hard to find love all the world.

What people are labelling love, is trade by barter. What you are offering and what I'm getting in return.

In relationship, you will think is love, when you her, your eye go clear

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by imagrg(m): 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
1. Dem don tear eye.
2. Use of condom.
3. Love of money.
4. Greed.
5. Runz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by Doyou2019: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
jeromestarks:
Be loveable and you will find love.
And how many breathe love, only to inhale the hate bomb
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by okoroemeka(m): 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
MrCuteking:
Stay single and see how you will enjoy your life to the fullest
what type of enjoyment is that without a woman or women ,my brother women are the no 1 entertainment facility for men,the creator is smart to make it like that
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by Munzy14(m): 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

I believe finding love is so easy right now
The comments of people will endear u to them , staying in d same location helps alot and most important ur confidence and character..once u build this up, just like Hermes in big brother, it's woman that will endear themselves to u
I wanted to tell him this when I opened this thread..But reading through, it is cool to realize someone has got same mindset like mine on this issue...Kudos!.

Finding love is as easy as nowadays..Unlike before.

And I don't expect anyone to be that shy even she is a virgin..Social media exposure is there to brush of the timidness to a level.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by Mr5050(m): 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
Pure and true love does not exist. Even the love some parents have for their offsprings something is attached to it. Just find a girl u can tolerate and manage her like that, make sure u have excess money to keep the ministry moving. Tenkio

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by gforce5: 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
Very simple. Most women in this country (not all) are extremely materialistic. The average typical Nigerian woman believes that the only way a man can show that he really loves her is to spend money on her. They use culture and religion to justify this belief.

Poverty is another problem. Most women aren't actually looking for love but someone who can rescue them and their family from poverty. Many Nigerians are just trying to survive the harsh economic climate they find themselves in. Survival of the fittest they say. Your typical Nigerian woman is looking for a hero to rescue her from the clutches of poverty. She doesn't believe that she has to work hard to provide for herself. She will never hold her parents responsible for her predicament. Instead, she will look for an innocent man to carry the responsibilities of her parents.

As to the fact that many people get married everyday. That is true but bear in mind that this is a country where marriage is the ultimate goal. Many people get married to people who weren't their first choice/Ideal spouse. Single people, especially single women, are gossiped about, frowned at and mocked. As such, many women marry men they don't fancy in order to answer the name "Mrs".

Let's not single out the men as they are responsible for a lot of this rubbish. Most Nigerian men believe that the only way to a woman's heart is money. They even broke shame their fellow men who can't provide. Your typical Nigerian man is indoctrinated from youth to believe that his purpose in life is to be a provider. He is not a "man" if he cannot spend money on his woman. They then take this mentality abroad and wonder why men from other countries despise them.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by don89(m): 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
If you have enough money, you will find love in Nigeria because money is the love that most women needs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
ednut1:
No such thing as love in Nigeria. I have never seen a female doctor or banker falling in love with mechanic or vulcanizer before in 9ja
true.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by jeromestarks: 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
Doyou2019:

And how many breathe love, only to inhale the hate bomb
Shut up!
Don't try to be smart. Just be a loving person. That's all it takes.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by Drbarmes(m): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
Very easy. Our version of love in Nigeria is different. Money for hand back for ground
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by enoch273: 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
Love will find us when the time is right, power supply is what I need at the moment and the oraimo powerbox 400 has been the power storage keeping my devices powered on.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by Babastrong(m): 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Oop. You no dey walk up to girls to toast now aday. you park beside girls. my friend hustle and get money. It is easier to woe ladies nowaday than before.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by WFKruger: 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for you to find love in Nigeria... Nobody really knows why
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by Babastrong(m): 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
[quote author=MrCuteking post=116434581]Stay single and see how you will enjoy your life to the fullest [ the most Wrong advice so far. Marry the right woman and see the happiness of marriage.]
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by LadyTara(f): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
The question is , does love truly exist? . Someone said love is a chemical reaction and after much consideration i am beginning to buy into that philosophy.

In my opinion ,Smell, sight ,touch and sound are triggers that can make love happen or make love disappear and something controlled by these parameters is as unstable as it can get and can be influenced.Therefore I think love is conditional depending on the triggers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by Babastrong(m): 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
[quote author=Candora post=116436073]Finding love in Nigerian isn't hard.
People get married almost every Sunday.

Your issue is that you just can't get enough of one lady, you want to have a taste of all.

Everyone is after money now, most ladies personally look forward to making money before going into love. Don't want no one talking us down at any given opportunity.[ Why are you looking for money when i have already have enough. I just asked a simple task. Come and enjoy this blessing. And submit your thing for my this stubborn 3rd leg.]
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by Warmaterial(m): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
Who Nigeria girls EPP

Hardly for you to see good 9ja girl.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rema14:
Gone are the days you'll just walk up to a girl and she would be shy and you'll be toasting small small till she accepts you but now if you walk up to a girl its you that will be shy.
so what happened why is it hard to find love or stay in a relationship?

brother...98% of nigerian women are now officially Oloshos & can no longer be trusssted.......I no this sir becoz I sleep wit only married womens. I have slept wit 8 this year..so far. Everyonne know that Nigerian women are now olosho so please please pelase be careful sir. my advise, bro juss nak & go!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by PAQ(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
Finding love in Nigeria is not hard. Maintaining the love is the hard part.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by dave601: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
yiheaster:
There is no genuine love in Nigeria

People love you when it’s only beneficial

Right, when they're sure they can bite off something from you or use you in any case. Otherwise, they don't care—honestly.

Sad thing is even we ourselves are like that: we might as well come clean. We too are mainly interested in selfishly getting something or using people, whether it's within the family or among friends.

I've been trying to learn by grace to love people even if all they've got is zero to offer me...

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by judedwriter(m): 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
tnerro1:
Love has been monetized, know this and know peace

Yes o.... Money is the oil of love now.

True love though is not motivated by money.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by Wwwq: 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
Yes for men
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by Doyou2019: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
jeromestarks:
Shut up! Don't try to be smart. Just be a loving person. That's all it takes.
grin
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by snipernigga(m): 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nigeria is the cheapest to find love, love goes as low as 500 naira depending on the area you look for it grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by BRATISLAVA: 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
MrCuteking:
There is no love in Nigeria. Make money and endure the fake love she gives you for the rest of your life.

As usual, no mention of you loving, but you always want her to love you, even without any money.

Let the two-way fake love continue.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by Plugsk(m): 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Abeg follow give me small cash online just for dinner. I dey school. 1k done handle my dinner. God bless you. 0107170371-access bank.
OyeofIkoTuN:

It's sad to see men wooing women that are married with kids,sometimes 4 to 5 children yet they are all over her dms expressing their feelings for her and telling her pleasant things..

Then talk about young girls....Oh they get those pleasantries times 1000.. even cash gifts.

True story,I've given babes cash gift online without meeting them before.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria by tnerro1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
judedwriter:

Yes o.... Money is the oil of love now.

True love though is not motivated by money.

My lecturer in uniabuja once jokingly said all women are prostitutes , when the class disagreed, he said “ give your wife good money and see her attitude change towards you, if she was loving before, she will be more loving “
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Avoid Sex / 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back / After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.