Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death (58036 Views)

Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter / Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Bontafa: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2022
Parachoko:
You're an Igbo man.

A man from the South South can't become a nuisance online like you do.

A Pig will always behave like a Pig.

A Pig can't behave like a lion or dog

Parachoko my super urchin.

Listen only a cursed fool denies his root .
And it is a curse.

If you like call me Igbo or pig or iyamiri, the only insult I am giving you is GO AND READ YOUR HISTORY simple .

Don't be dumb

You are too shallow to understand why people are tired of the enterprise called Nigeria
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Karanka: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2022
rbjimoh:

Another flat-headed, venom-filled, greedy, human eater have spoken.

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Parachoko: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2022
Bontafa:

I tell you again , go and read your history, here Na public no dey shame yourself.

Ojukwu also pack Akwa ibom and Calabar because Effiong was a leader abi you dey forget ?
Adaka Boro wanted to leave with Ijaw land, Ojukwu fought against him

The same Ojukwu com think say he can just take ijaw lands inside him own Biafra? sad

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by 2Radii: 9:32am On Sep 09, 2022
Broveens42:

Such humanity grin

Apart from being Igbo, I hope you were surprised seeing my attacks on Peter Obi.. and check very well.... You can't really understand Igbo people, they don't bend to your ways easily.
Even the Nnamdi Kanu... If he compromises by dropping the agitation, a lot of his supporters would treat him like trash..

Well, I didn't see ur attack on obi, even if u did that means u have ur reason, which is valid to u, but bn valid to u does not mean its valid to others u know??

She wishing lizy an excruciating death from one if the queen's faraway colonies is funny and dumb.

The Israelis u re talking about, they dont talk, they take action

They dont negotiate, they blast

They dont give warning, they give vawulence when necessary.

They dont stay at faraway US(under the guidance of US flexibility) and wish gaza, Pakistan, iran excruciating death, they stay in nearby Jerusalem, Tel-Aviv to face their fears and do justice to it. grin

So i expected Anya abi wetin be her name to have confronted the queen when she was alive if she's having a beef with her grin

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by GeneralPula: 9:33am On Sep 09, 2022
royalfly:
Pray that u will not be held accountable for ur fathers sin when he is dead. This is what nigerian women are like. Her reigns started in 1952, 8 years later nigeria got her independence. History histor, most of uju supporters would claim.. life goes on, nigerian always like to remain in the past. Even after mrraige they will compare u with their ex boyfriend or thier father. Most of us have moved on from this colonial shit.. the truth is that uju grand parents may have aided the colonization by selling his people for a 4 by 4 mirror stand. Colonization may have affected Africa but the truth is that the people who witnessed it are mostly dead why have we refused to develop after many decades.. she wears stones stolen from other countries, wow, she shouldn't wear what she inherited again? Please and please life must go on.. well ipray u all find peace now that she is dead because when charles dies which is inevitable, u will still accuse him of what u accused the mother of.. u all learn to forgive that u may be forgiven. No matter how difficult it maybe but this is the truth about life.

4by4 mirror stand lol
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Altruisticboy: 9:33am On Sep 09, 2022
marvinsync:

insulting a person isn't tribalism

igbos insult individuals u guys insult tribes

You lied. Who is / are The Afonjas

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by stevups(m): 9:33am On Sep 09, 2022
Can you see the way rich people think and write?
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by meedoLock(m): 9:33am On Sep 09, 2022
No matter the circumstances, don't speak ill of the dead. I believe the queen has passed on to join her ancestors now, the wise ones believe the deceased knows the truth when they pass on.

The professor would have been verbally vindicated if her words were not full of hatred. She should have done better.

Commiserate with the family of the deceased and modestly express your stands against her when she was alive. We are going where she's and the truth will be unearthed to us
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Parachoko: 9:33am On Sep 09, 2022
Bontafa:

Listen only a cursed fool denies his root .
And it is a curse.

If you like call me Igbo or pig or iyamiri, the only insult I am giving you is GO AND READ YOUR HISTORY simple .

Don't be dumb
You're an Igbo man. You're unreasonable, emotional, filled with unnecessary bitterness and bile and too shallow.

Sane people on Nairaland knows where people like you come from.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by juman(m): 9:34am On Sep 09, 2022
I see myself as part of commonwealth of nations.
I respected the Queen.

Now we will be saying God save the King.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Bontafa: 9:34am On Sep 09, 2022
Parachoko:
Adaka Boro wanted to leave with Ijaw land, Ojukwu fought against him

The same Ojukwu com think say he can just take ijaw lands inside him own Biafra? sad

One room man .

Go and read , Ojukwu built a chain of command.

He alone can't take decision.

Go and read a book by Alexander maduebo .

Book from Belema ebipade .

Book by utomi vans

Book by George finberk .

Then come back
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by victorv12(m): 9:34am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look how she stupidly embarrassed her shit hole... like WTF? undecided
Most Nigerians can be so rude and uncouth.. acting like black monkeys on social media..why on Earth will you address a dead lady in such disgusting manner..

I think she's a professor in a US University..then she's f**ked..she's a black racist but her fellow Nigerians might see no wrong in this.. is this what she lectures to her black students?
Most Blacks with their dirty attitude.. imagine if it was a white who made this statement..the BLM and nairaland branch of wildos would have been screaming racism and all..Eww..no wonder her ancestors sold themselves out to the colonial master..

You're a fool! A big fool. Do you know what we have suffered in the hands of the British monarch system and still going through it as a region? After enslaving us for hundred of years, they decide to give us independence to be free but not independence to be free financially. Are you aware that most of all the military coup that happened across Africa, majority were sponsored by same ruling family in Britain? Black people are sick! Do you know that the Federal government of Nigeria is still paying colonial tax till date? You're the fool here not the professor. The Queen of England should rest in hell!

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Guyman01: 9:34am On Sep 09, 2022
Jazzman01:

You don't address the dead like that no matter what. She should be given her last respect. We are all going to die and for that reason the dead shouldn't be mocked because it is turn by turn. She is Hale and hearty today and running her mouth anyhow but doesn't know what tomorrow holds or the circumstances that'll eventually lead to her own death.

The 1 million dead Iraqis didn't get that honour, they were left to rot in rubles by British bombs which levelled their homes
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by OneEyedSnake: 9:35am On Sep 09, 2022
Altruisticboy:

Remember Jews are the WORST enemy of Jesus and his mother

It is for this reason that IPOB's Zionist indoctrination included antichristian propaganda .

Many an Igbo have since renounced Christianity in place of Judaism

ESN and IPOB are filled with heathen Afro Judaist elements .

The entire movement is Antichrist just as the atheist Marxist philosophy led to Igbo Biafraism in the 60's, Zionism is the new Igbo agenda for domination.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by blessedbanky: 9:35am On Sep 09, 2022
HeRulesMen:
Sounds like she had personal beef with the queen.

Whatever beef she might have had with the queen isn't a justification for verbal onslaught on a dead woman.

Meanwhile, contact us for IELTS, TOEFL, SAT preparatory classes at 5 Maxwell Avenue, Off NTA Road, Port Harcourt. We also organise online tutorials for persons who live outside Port Harcourt
Call 08160074676
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by faste: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2022
MansoryMX:
The Irish are chanting “Lizzy is in a box finally”. Indians are cursing her to rot in hell, the Japanese in Twitter aren’t left out. Why e come he say na Uju own pain UK people pass! Probably because hers hit them white British pigs hard cheesy
The thing pain them ehh!When an evil person dies her soul suddenly become gentle.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Kagd10: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2022
Bontafa:

Read your history to know the cause of Biafra.

If u need a PDF I can convert it to voice and send you if reading dey hard u.

Not only igbos started Biafra.

Infact the SW man who you all claimed was killed by Igbo was actually killed by a Nigerian Fulani soldier, he was killed but they allowed Alexander go because of a bet .

Gon and read

History was taken out of schools , do you think it was a mistake?

Lmao.. I know the history so well.

It was Igbo who killed other regional leaders while protecting theirs.

Meanwhile, Igbos, British and Fulani are not different tbh. They have this innate criminal tendency to colonise others. At least the British repented and left before she died.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by broadman20: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Fck you and the Fulanis. Stupid hypocrites. Why go to the UK and Europe, if you hate them for siding with their ally during the biafra war, some foreign allies assisted Ojukwu too. Stupid Ipobian.

You seriously need a deliverance like I've said before because hate has blocked your reasoning.

The person who made the statement is she in UK?

Come to think of it, we and the Britons who first visited each other?

I sincerely understand now why Sanusi Lamidi Sanusi former Central Bank governor called you people the enemies of Nigeria.

We don't want the wicked system going on in Nigeria and we started saying it from Adam....

We are mostly Christians by religion and everybody knows about that.

The north is predominantly Muslim.

Oya, tell me what the Yoruba want as a people out of Nigeria?

Can you tell me the predominant religion of the Yoruba people?

You are neither here nor there, not knowing what you want and who to fight.

That's why you are confused race and a wicked one.

Please you people should kindly visit Mountain of fire and miracle deliverance church for your deliverance session.

Confused, wicked and envious generation always accusing others of what the do even more worst.

Bad Belle people.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Bontafa: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2022
Parachoko:
You're an Igbo man, you're too unreasonable, emotional, filled with unnecessary bitterness and bile and too shallow.

Sane people on Nairaland knows where people like you come from.

Phahahahahah

Also blame ojukwu for Yoruba nation.

Blame him also for what happened in ogoni

Anything I tell you copy and paste on Google .

The hate of Obi consumed you to the point of dragging IJaw nation against the Igbo .

Use your upper
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Parachoko: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2022
Bontafa:

One room man .

Go and read , Ojukwu built a chain of command.

He alone can't take decision.

Go and read a book by Alexander maduebo .

Book from Belema ebipade .

Book by utomi vans

Book by George finberk .

Then come back
Adaka Boro wanted to leave Nigeria with Ijaw lands alone, he was stop by Ironsi and Ojukwu, but this same Ojukwu packed Ijaw land inside his Biafra.

The joke is on you.

Ijaws wanted a state, and Gowon gave us a state.

Ijaws never agreed with Ojukwu to be part of Biafra

It does not make sense leaving Nigeria and joining Biafra.

What's the essence of leaving Nigeria and been part of another mini Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by preciousmetals: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2022
Uju Anya was 100% right, Queen Elizabeth was the one that supervised the killing of over three million Igbos during the Biafra Civil war.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by AbuAeesha: 9:37am On Sep 09, 2022
smile11s:

She was pained from the WAR. Read her other tweets
ook na ipob clown she be

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by themanderon: 9:37am On Sep 09, 2022
Just look at my fellow brainwashed people defending those that pillaged and are still busy pillaging them. Little wonder Nigeria is where it is. Stockholm syndrome has eaten into their Psyche. I see a lot of uncle toms in this thread. Ever ready to worship anything that looks remotely pale skinned.
Read up your history of how Britain and their European allies raped Africa and made them the shithole dark cesspit of corruption and everything evil it has become today.
Africa made Europe what it is today and its all because of leaders that reason like many people on this thread. You have to wonder why all the nationalistic minded pan Africans where either taken out of the equation or killed. They needed you guys to be an army of brainwashed people who will follow their lead in all things without thinking.
If many of you know the horrors these guys brought upon Africa then you would support the Prof but just like Prof Soyinka once said and I quote "Most Nigerians are incapable of deep thought"
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Bontafa: 9:37am On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

Lmao.. I know the history so well.

It was Igbo who killed other regional leaders while protecting theirs.

Meanwhile, Igbos, British and Fulani are not different tbh. They have this innate criminal tendency to colonise others. At least the British repented before she died.

The day you read it , you were high.

Go and read again .

If you can tell me the name of the 2 men general that were told to kneel down and one shot . then I go shut up
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Brushless: 9:38am On Sep 09, 2022
Oxb90:
The world does not ylike the truth.
For some people condemning this lady, they have forgotten that she is a professor in a country like USA.
She knows what is going to be the consequences ( if any) of her tweet about the late queen.

And to think some nairalanders are now crying more than the British is quite surprising.

It is also very unfortunate that a noble social media like Nairaland has turned out to be where some disgruntled Nigerians now uses to express their hatred for other tribes.
Your comment is unfortunate, but seeing that the woman involve is an Igbo, I want to believe all igbos are oriented as such, otherwise you will condemn her, knowing she is a prof and such behavior is unexpected of her. She is only denigrating her source.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Bontafa: 9:38am On Sep 09, 2022
Parachoko:
Adaka Boro wanted to leave Nigeria with Ijaw lands alone, he was stop by Ironsi and Ojukwu, but this same Ojukwu packed Ijaw land inside his Biafra.

The joke is on you.

I

One room man .

No ojukwu used packer and broom sweep your own family join his Biafra not IJaw people
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by marvinsync(m): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2022
Altruisticboy:

You lied. Who is / are The Afonjas
afonja is a Yoruba man, used to signify betrayal
yes its an insult but a weak one
and that term has being fading out here since
should I list the insults for Igbos prevalent here?
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by GloriousGbola: 9:38am On Sep 09, 2022
Ishilove:
Some opinions are better left unspoken, especially when you occupy certain positions.

Very foolish woman, imho. Unforced Self cancelling. People have been cancelled for lesser outbursts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Dozman88: 9:39am On Sep 09, 2022
The British stole most of our great brain and resources under the tutelage of these Queen..her royal stamp was used to ship African's into slavery in which most of them died along the way...she just expressed her self because she knows how it feels to be an African and still the slavery is still on with black racist everywhere...with our so called leaders also collaborating with her empire.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by FireUpNow(m): 9:39am On Sep 09, 2022
Broveens42:

Heal fire..
You can't heal from a wound when you don't first arrest the blood( bring to book those involved in biafra genocide) and when your blood platelets ain't functioning to heal properly ( all those 3R , reconstruction rubbish)

Second Niger bridge(over 40years and not completed ) grin
The Igbos have people in high places in federal government and it's appointment. What are they supposed to do and be doing? They should have taken it upon themselves to put pressure on the federal government to complete the project.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by preciousmetals: 9:40am On Sep 09, 2022
You must be an Idiioot if you think that the woman is wrong, do you know how many people she lost in her family during the Biafra civil war which United Kingdom supervised
Kriss216:
It's very rare to find a sensible Nigerian woman.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Temptee101(m): 9:40am On Sep 09, 2022
Oxb90:
The world does not like the truth.
For some people condemning this lady, they have forgotten that she is a professor in a country like USA.
She knows what is going to be the consequences ( if any) of her tweet about the late queen.

And to think some nairalanders are now crying more than the British is quite surprising.

It is also very unfortunate that a noble social media like Nairaland has turned out to be where some disgruntled Nigerians now uses to express their hatred for other tribes.

You nipped it to the bud bro.

Kudos!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington / Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos / Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.