Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

What Is One Thing Women Think Men Like But They Actually Hate? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is One Thing Women Think Men Like But They Actually Hate? (4024 Views)

What Do Women Think When They Do This / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is One Thing Women Think Men Like But They Actually Hate? by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
7buckz:
Nwunyeodogwu
Lol I know you crushing on me already.. But sorry flat ass gals just ain't for me

Ewuuuuuuuuuuuuuu grin grin grin grin . Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself if you would crush on yourself grin
Re: What Is One Thing Women Think Men Like But They Actually Hate? by Demigod22: 7:54am On Sep 11, 2022
chatinent:

You see that number 1 and 2 of yours, it's like there's a special school some of them go to learn that trash.

I swear, I don't even waste time with such girls.
Re: What Is One Thing Women Think Men Like But They Actually Hate? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:57am On Sep 11, 2022
[quote author=internationalman post=116498403]

You got it. Reality is always different from what's trending.

An intelligent girl that can hold me down on most conversations good enough presentable outlook is what I'm mostly attracted to

@bolded

exactly brother that's all that matters
not all these ones that will start billing someone unnecessary to do them a favor all the time
I noticed most of naija ladies are not good in starting up/or even holding up a good conversation with someone. They make chatting with them so bored and weird
Re: What Is One Thing Women Think Men Like But They Actually Hate? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[/color].

I won’t lie shaa,
[color=red]my ass is as flat as your pocket and account balance
That’s why I’m jealous of girls with fat asses just as you’re jealous of guys that have money. But what I said is fact ,most guys don’t like fat asses,80% of guys are not into it but they all hype it on social media. Check the wives of the celebrities ,you’ll see that they are mostly slim on their wedding,they only add on their bums after childbirth. Seems you’re a girl and your fat ass is your only life plan that’s why it’s paining you Go kill yourself , wannabe

@Colored
Chaii Umu Nwanyi This Vawulence No Too Much For Am so wink grin
Re: What Is One Thing Women Think Men Like But They Actually Hate? by lymelyte(m): 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
Emperormartin:

98% of men don’t like heavy makeups
facts#

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing Women Think Men Like But They Actually Hate? by lymelyte(m): 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Demigod22:
For me:

1) Playing hard to get; some girls erroneously believe that the guy will respect and value them more by playing hard to get, that's a huge turn off for me. If you like my vibes and you are in, just vibe with me. I don't appreciate ladies that play hard to get.

2) Lack of academic temperament; we have ladies that can never take correction or advice, they misplaced lack of academic temperament for self sufficient and think being very self opinionated makes them appears intelligent.

3) Hypocrisy; in this aspect, ladies think that they have to pretend that they are morally upright. It's not a science rocket to be morally upright, if that's what you want, then be morally upright, don't pretend to be when you are not. I admire ladies that are real about their feeling.

4) Too much attention; I enjoy being in touch with my woman emotionally, psychologically and otherwise. But you see that calls that triple in every now and then? I don't like it. We can talk morning and night, chat, but always calling me, always want to sleep over, always texting and chatting up, and not giving me some time for my introspective life, is a big turn off for me. Get busy too.
This is me.. I cherish my alone time alot..Give me space..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? / 19 Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) / Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.