Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL (3484 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by SultanOfPuna: 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
Somebody enjoying the privelage of American freedom in united states is busy bashing the queen for something that happened 60 years ago.

Most women are just emotionally stupid and not sound.
Why is she not living in Africa?
Is it queen Elizaberth that told abacha to loot half a generations worth of billions?
Is it queen that told idi amin to kill his people and comit genoccide

Instead of focusing on the African leaders that aided all these nonsense that hapoened in Africa.
They will always blame white person for their misery.
Black women in USA are very delusiinal and stupid.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by immortalcrown(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Only an evil-minded slave praises his or her master instead of speaking for fellow slaves.

That she enjoys whatever privilege does not make it right for her to shy away from the necessary truth. The only thing I do not support is the part where she wished the queen pain.

21 Likes

Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by fman(m): 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
Your post depicts that you are the fool here.
Bigotry has deluded and blinded your peanut mentality.
otele gba-gbo ghi there

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by SultanOfPuna: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
Only an evil-minded slave praises his or her master instead of speaking for fellow slaves.

That she enjoys whatever privilege does not make it right for her to shy away from the necessary truth. The only thing I do not support is the part where she wished the queen pain.
I dont hear isreal complain about what germans did.
Their own holocaust was far worse than biafra
They have every right to be hating germans

But They have moved on to develop themselves
Instead of playin the blaming game.
But you black woke fools are still playing blame game.
Instead of to come back to Africa and make a difference. You run away to white man land enjoying their privilage. Abeg shut up.
After all the blame game what next
Will it change anything

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by SultanOfPuna: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
fman:
Your post depicts that you are the fool here.
Bigotry has deluded and blinded your peanut mentality.
Stop using big words to run away from the bitter truth.
Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by Allison012: 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
So it's because of queen eliza death and somebody's tweet we're insulting ourselves on nairaland??

5 Likes

Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by immortalcrown(m): 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

I dont hear isreal complain about what germans did.
They have moved on to develop themselves
Instead of playin the blaming game.
But you black woke fools are still playing blame game.
Instead of to come back to Africa and make a difference. You run away to white man land enjoying their privilage. Abeg shut up.
After all the blame game what next
Will it change anything
Israel has gained its freedom. Britain has not allowed Biafra to gain freedom. What Israel suffered is now a history. Biafra own is still happening. The difference is clear. Stop sounding childish.

5 Likes

Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by SultanOfPuna: 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
Allison012:
So it's because of queen eliza death and somebody's tweet we're insulting ourselves on nairaland??
They are bitter that Queen Elizabeth live so long to enjoy her life in her 7 star mansion with all she needs in this world and her grand children beside her.
That is why they envy the queen.
Most of these haters wont even live to celebrate 50 years.
They are jealous of the rich fufiled life the queen lived

2 Likes

Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by SultanOfPuna: 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
Israel has gained its freedom. Britain has not allowed Biafra to gain freedom. What Israel suffered is now a history. Biafra own is still happening. The difference is clear. Stop sounding childish.
Igbos that are not even united are busy talking about Biafra. You guys are clowns.
Historically igbos have never stayed in unity.
If they give you people biafra.
Onitsha and owerri will start fighting for who will be capital of biafra. Biafra will divide more and turn into somalia.
Until igbos can be united and fix their own problems themselves. Biafra will not solve anything it will only increase the disunity into higher levels.
Fix yourself before you fix others

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by fman(m): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Stop using big words to run away from the bitter truth.
Oga, no reason am but
U deserve a heavy brain resetting knock on your head.
I swear.

3 Likes

Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by fman(m): 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Igbos that are not even united are budy talking about Biafra. You guys are clowns.
Onitsha and owerri will start fighting for who will be capital of biafra. Biafra will divide more and turn into somalia.
Until igbos can be united and fix their own problems themselves. Biafra will not solve anything it will only increase the disunity into higher levels.
U don fix Yours?
Just imagine ur black mentality.

2 Likes

Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by immortalcrown(m): 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Igbos that are not even united are budy talking about Biafra. You guys are clowns.
No tribe is more united than the Igbo. Igbo is not more disunited than any other tribe. Bring that history you have, let us see. Biafra independence has nothing to do with the unity of Igbo tribe. The Biafra independence is about the marginalization of the Biafra people. Every tribe is like every family. No matter how peaceful a family is, there is an atom of disunity in it. Would you deny the family its freedom?

3 Likes

Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by SultanOfPuna: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
fman:

Oga, no reason am but
U deserve a heavy brain resetting knock on your head.
I swear.
Kmock on head, For saying the truth?
That is why you live and dwell in darkness
Una truly deserve buhari
Because he love supressiing you and you love it. Slave that fell in love with his chains. I pity u
Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by SultanOfPuna: 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
No tribe is more united than the Igbo. Igbo is not more disunited than any other tribe. Bring that history you have, let us see. Biafra independence has nothing to do with the unity of Igbo tribe. The Biafra independence is about the marginalization of the Biafra people. Every tribe is like every family. No matter how peaceful a family is, there is an atom of disunity in it. Would you deny the family its freedom?
Why cant biafra governors fix simple road when they are allocated billions every month by FG

1 Like

Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by sehin79(m): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
dont mind the uju lady she adopted all the British language and qualification .. and also feminism....and lifestyle...she never for once rejected or denounce it as an act of protest instead she encourage others to follow her .
she is a big hypocrite...
i would rather respect the people that our forefathers sold into slavery... in the caribbean but still kept all the African customs even though in a foreign land...those are the real MVP..... she seems to be in freedom but are soul is enslaved to what happen decades ago.. which her kings actively participated in with the British...well guess what colonials left us but we are worse off with bad government now

3 Likes

Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by SultanOfPuna: 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
Chicken that they want to kill will talk more than all you are saying here.
But who will listen to what the chicken says?
Nobody care if you write a book on why you deserve biafra.
Words are sweet to talk and write
But putting it in action is what brings thst thing to life.
So far biafrans have not done anything to make their states habitable. Pollution and bad roads everywheee and you are here writing epistle.
Will you biafra epistle fix the bad roads in south east region??

2 Likes

Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by immortalcrown(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Why cant biafra governors fix simple road when they are allocated billions every month by FG
You are just jumping from one thing to another. Is the Igbo region the only place with bad roads in Nigeria? In fact, is the worst road in Nigeria located in Igbo land?

3 Likes

Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by immortalcrown(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Chicken that they want to kill will talk more than all you are saying here.
But who will listen to what the chicken says?
Nobody care if you write a book on why you deserve biafra.
Words are sweet to talk and write
But putting it in action is what brings thst thing to life.
So far biafrans have not done anything to make their states habitable. Pollution and bad roads everywheee and you are here writing epistle.
Will you biafra epistle fix the bad roads in south east region??
You are yet to prove how Igbo is more disunited than other tribes. You are just making noise. Try to prove the points you made earlier. You do not want Biafra to gain its freedom. You want Nigeria to continue to rule over Biafra. Yet you expect the Biafra to flourish more than America or Canada. As a matter of fact, the Biafra is making a progress that another region in Nigeria cannot make if that region suffers what Biafra suffers.

3 Likes

Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by fman(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Kmock on head, For saying the truth?
That is why you live and dwell in darkness
Una truly deserve buhari
Because he love supressiing you and you love it. Slave that fell in love with his chains. I pity u
Oga, na u dey in slavery.
You imp
bastard child of a lesser demon.
Your ancestors were slaves
And u are also a slave to the caliphate...
Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by SultanOfPuna: 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
You are just jumping from one thing to another. Is the Igbo region the only place with bad roads in Nigeria? In fact, is the worst road in Nigeria located in Igbo land?
So why cant the igbos set an example
that they are different from other regions

Why cant you igbos set an example and transform the dirty slumps of Aba market.
Now you have started blame game
saying is igbo land the only region with bad roads??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by SultanOfPuna: 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
fman:

Oga, na me dey in slavery.
I be imp
I am bastard child of a lesser demon.
My ancestors were slaves
And i'm also a slave to the caliphate...
Check my signature.
You know yourself more than i do..
Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by Patriotsleague: 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
Don't mind the idiots. America is a product of Europeans, who are mainly Anglo Saxons, same people as the British, if she hates them so much, why is she in their country?

So many educated fools and hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by ThothHermes: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
immortalcrown:

Educate me. What truth?

1 Like

Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by fman(m): 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Oga, na me dey in slavery.
I be imp
I am bastard child of a lesser demon.
My ancestors were slaves
And i'm also a slave to the caliphate
Ogun wan kee this one...
Him don dey confess.
Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by Patriotsleague: 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
immortalcrown:

Why is she living in a country, built by Europeans, or you don't know modern America is built by Europeans?

Most of you are really foolish.

What do you have to say about your ipob brothers killing and enslaving you today?

What do you have to say about black killing blacks?

Even if you hate a person it's stupidity to laugh gleefully at their death, while still living in their lands

4 Likes

Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by fman(m): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Don't mind the idiots. America is a product of Europeans, who are mainly Anglo Saxons, same people as the British, if she hates them so much, why is she in their country?

So many educated fools and hypocrites.
See wetin they do ya ancestors

Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by immortalcrown(m): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

So why cant the igbos set an example
that they are different from other regions

Why cant you igbos set an example and transform the dirty slumps of Aba market.
Now you have started blame game
saying is igbo land the only region with bad roads??
This is not the argument. The argument is whether Britain and Nigeria constitute a problem for Igbo or not. But just to further reveal that you are sick, let me counter your claim. Igbo is setting examples every time. Despite being marginalized, Igbo is waxing strong. Mention any reputable field where Igbo is not breaking record.

1 Like

Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by SultanOfPuna: 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
sehin79:
dont mind the uju lady she adopted all the British language and qualification .. and also feminism....and lifestyle...she never for once rejected or denounce it as an act of protest instead she encourage others to follow her .
she is a big hypocrite...
i would rather respect the people that our forefathers sold into slavery... in the caribbean but still kept all the African customs even though in a foreign land...those are the real MVP..... she seems to be in freedom but are soul is enslaved to what happen decades ago.. which her kings actively participated in with the British...well guess what colonials left us but we are worse off with bad government now
Atleast they whites gave the slaves their own island like Haiti, brazil, Caribbean
Their fellow black man refuse to give them biafra.
And there problem is the white man

1 Like

Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by fman(m): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
immortalcrown:

What about the thousands of Africans,
She censored their death?
Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by fman(m): 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Atleast they whites gave the slaves their own island like Haiti, brazil, Caribbean
Their fellow black man refuse to give them biafra.
And there problem is the white man
I wish I can just knock ya head heavily!!!
As u no get sense...
Don't u know that the colonial master marginalized the black man.
Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by immortalcrown(m): 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Why is she living in a country, built by Europeans, or you don't know modern America is built by Europeans?

Most of you are really foolish.

What do you have to say about your ipob brothers killing and enslaving you today?

What do you have to say about black killing blacks?

Even if you hate a person it's stupidity to laugh gleefully at their death, while still living in their lands
Why do you live in Nigeria that is governed by bad leaders or have you never condemned the bad leadership? Uju's residence in a foreign land does not make it wrong for her to condemn bad things the people of the foreign land do.

You have not proven yourself wise and you are saying I am foolish.

Blacks killing blacks is very bad and I have never supported it. What about you? Are you supporting what the queen did against Biafra?

IPOB is not killing or enslaving me. ESN, which is formed by IPOB is not killing me. The ESN is driving herdsmen away because herdsmen's atrocities in Igbo is becoming unbearable. You do not even know who I am and where I live. If not that you are the fool claiming others are foolish, you will not say IPOB kills and enslaves me. Must I be an Igbo before I can say what I know about Igbo?

If you are not the fool, did I not condemn the act of Uju wishing the queen pain?
Re: That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL by Patriotsleague: 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
fman:

See wetin they do ya ancestors
Talk is cheap, why is she in America?

America was built by Anglo-Saxons Europeans, same race as the Queen. Why travel to live there and beg for their visa and passport?

She is a fool, if she is serious she won't live in America.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying / Pls Advice! I Like Him So Much / Breach Of Promise To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.