Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" (80020 Views)

Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Ishilove: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
ecolime:
I disagree.

The Asians took their destiny in their hands and have started competing with the colonizers.

Our grandfathers complained, our fathers complained, we are complaining and most definitely our children too will start complaining in future.

We Africans should stop this victim mentality. It's irritating.
Tell them

7 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by GodsOwnMan: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
sukkot:
and i believe tarnishing the image of the institution is a justifiable cause

She will NOT lose her job. Go and write this down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by jeromestarks: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
She didn't apply wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
sukkot:
grin she go soon collect sack letter

That sack letter will fetch her a life term earnings, they won't dare.

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Patriotsleague: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
fman:

Did your dad resist?
We were not taken as slaves, I have no grudges against the Queen. The mighty always rule over the weak.

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by BigYash: 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Make she relax na....he don happen he don happen

All these past history to spoil the future

Abeg make we forgive and forget

We have learnt alot from the past so that it won't repeat itself....we should move on...

No matter what I still believe the dead should be treated with a little bit of nervousness and respect
Abeg e. Did the queen apologize to Africans before she died? See as Irish dey celebrate her death,but Africans dey see her as god,after all she did undecided Sometimes you dey make me wonder if you be real nigga. How slave go dey mourn his master when die..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by ivolt: 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
TheRealMalcolmX:

Fortunately for her, she is a renowned Professor....Unfortunately for you, you are a sad online nincompoop who thinks his opinion matters.
Renowned for what exactly?
Rage, racist struggle and protest and "black power"?

FYI, just because someone has a "professor" near their name doesn't
mean jack. It only impresses illiterates who don't know better.

Well, I will credit her with gaming the woke system to emerge a notorious voice
in gender and race problems amplification. This is a person that would have
been selling Sekpe to Okada riders in Asaba. Sometimes noise and bullshit pays.

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Wintertime: 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Starz825:

You chest beat a lot...
You could have just said:
If not for the igbos..... Nigeria will still be under the Colonia rule of the British empire

Yes you said the truth

Nnamdi Azikiwe spareheaded that

Just stop being jealous

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by klonboi: 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
ecolime:
I disagree.

The Asians took their destiny in their hands and have started competing with the colonizers.

Our grandfathers complained, our fathers complained, we are complaining and our children might complain in future.

We Africans should stop this victim mentality. It's irritating.

Then divide Nigeria Britain and FULANI'S nor gree

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by franchasofficia: 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
GeneralPula:
Had it been she was in Abia now, I for don take her serious..

You claimed they did your fore-fathers evil and you still living in their land. Hypocrisy at the highest..

Biafra people killed Nigeria. Nigeria people killed Biafra. It’s called war & not friendly match..
She is talking about British government's role in Nigeria-Biafra war which Britain masterminded the massacre of Biafrans using Nigerian soldiers as a guise to commit the worst genocide in Africa.

Without British government's support for Nigeria, Biafra would have been a beautiful country forging her path devoid of biles from people they call countrymen and women, and maybe the rest of those that continued as Nigeria would have been far better than they are today.

Uju Anya isn't cursing Queen just because of slave trade okay?

4 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Thomsonkeith342: 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
This is serious
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Macgyver1: 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
She's also a lesbian, effect of colonization. Lesbianism is not our way.

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by ivolt: 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Zorn:
quota what Do you know the person they're talking about? She's not from Kebi state
Go and read about the USA Affirmative action aka quota system.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by omoredia: 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Salubata:
This woman should calm down.

Not everything should be said. She destroy herself with are gutter behaviour.

She's being praised into destruction.

Otoro gba gbu e gi "May stomach ache kill you"
how are you a refugee omoredia4presidentttt

U are an economic and educational refugee if u don't know all because of lack of shame

4 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Ishilove: 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
wolesmile:
She says the Queen should die in excruciating pains for what the Queen did to her family during the Nigerian civil war but this same woman would be in jail for this in Nigeria.

Her own culture and ancestors forbid her sexuality but it is the West that granted her a safe haven to be whatever she wants.

The irony.
So she's even a lesbian. The irony indeed

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Starz825(m): 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
DrRasheed:
Actually the Madam is on point. Imagine if Nigeria was never colonized or amalgamated. Each region will be enjoying their abundant resources in peace. grin

I don't understand Yoruba but me too Otoro gba ubanki Elizabeth. undecided
That's not Yoruba, mr Rasheed
She wrote her first sentence in Igbo

4 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

Your politicians are probably happy to see the blame has shifted from them to the Queen ! grin

At least , they can use this period to thief our money in peace , while we focus on Queen

Our Mumu never too much !!!
let the politicians wait... we'll get them in 2023, they are part and contributors in the conspiracy to make the Nigerian citizen suffer, they'll get their own breakfast very soon... right now the focus is on that 96 year old dead bitch_ may the devil reserve a special hell for her, let the white bitch_ burn and die a second time...

5 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Igbodicool(m): 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Make she relax na....he don happen he don happen

All these past history to spoil the future

Abeg make we forgive and forget

We have learnt alot from the past so that it won't repeat itself....we should move on...

No matter what I still believe the dead should be treated with a little bit of nervousness and respect
Forgive and forget?
When most of you are here on nairaland fanning embers of hatred.

I trust my Igbo blood to give it to any set of people the way they want.
Igbo are for peace, but they don't run away from war.
God bless those who love humanity!

4 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Indeed!
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Evilblackman(m): 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
GlobTrotter:
this is just plane stupid, rude and uncut. This only seems normal with Nigerians

Because she’s black and a lady
The Irish insulting her nkor
Says its only common in nigeria
Mtchewww

4 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by fman(m): 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Patriotsleague:

We were not taken as slaves, I have no grudges against the Queen. The mighty always rule over the weak.

4 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by sukkot: 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

She will NOT lose her job. Go and write this down.
this one that the institution ( carnegie mellon ) has already started to write letters to distance themselves from her and her opinions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by GodPrince: 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK oya come and cry for Jeff bezos your slave master. Useless good for nothing sex slave

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Starz825(m): 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wintertime:

Yes you said the truth

Nnamdi Azikiwe spareheaded that

Just stop being jealous
Definitely for selfish interest...

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Slurity(m): 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wintertime:
Sharp

With this many will want to know about the genocide

woman you have done much

Respect

If not of the igbos

Many people would have start answering Islamic name in Nigeria just because of people who wanted APC
Shallow thinker you are. Who are Igbo in Nigeria? Igbo is the least among the 3 majority. How come it become relevant without others know it? The last time I checked, Dubai has more Islamic name than Nigeria per ratio and its far better. How does the Christian name we bear in the south or Igbo land makes our life better. Think before you talk. Ode!

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Beremx(f): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bigkoko:

Only in Nigeria will you see people supporting obviously BAD people! Sometimes i wonder what kind of people live in a particular region in Nigeria! I have never fully gotten over 'Think Osibanjo, vote Buhari!'

Now, a bold fearless woman whose family was almost wiped out by the greed of the evil queen whose ancestors have been stealing other people resources for more one thousand years, voiced out yet these you guys still have issues like the queen pays you guys! Naa waooooo!

These same evil monarch didnt think twice before opening their own church when Rome became untenable!
Evil....
this woman wants to revenge on what the Queen did to her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by klonboi: 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
uncleck:
You can never be a good history student and not share the same sentiment with this woman. Queen Elizabeth and her family have committed unprecedented evil against humanity. I can't even begin to type the kind of damage they have done to world.

Is it the destruction and the disorientation of African people and their culture? Africa was self sufficient until they came with slave trade wherein they adopted and exported our young main overseas. When they embarked on industrial revolution, they made sure that they replace our food crop production with cash crop production. This singular act ruined Africa.

They brought fake religion that severed Africans from their ancestors thereby making them to lose their history and identity. They made us believe that all our actions are sin; we need a Jesus to justify our sinful nature. Accepting Jesus won't stop us from sinning, but out sins would now be forgiven. Crazy if you ask me!

They drew up the map of the world with blood, cutting families away from each other and joining strangers together. They extol nationalism but condemn tribalism. For goodness sake, tribe is to Africa what nation is to Europeans.

They give freedom to their own on request but suppress any voice of freedom in Africa.

They imposed strange political and education system on us that would never help in addressing our peculiar challenges.

I'm tired of typing

This is the most valuable piece that I have ever read on nairaland. God bless you ☺️

7 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by nahr(f): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lmao, Jeff Bezos will be looking for the meaning of what she typed on Google translate.

4 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by GEEBITE: 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
So late Dodi Fayed looks like a black man to you?
aariwa:
Queen supported a lot evil, killings and bloodshed in her lifetime of which she never apologized. She aided Gowon to starve and kill innocent women and children. Paul McCartney of the beetles returned his award to the royal family due to their role in aiding Gowon to kill defenseless civilians. Well known writer Fredrick Forsyth also condemned her role in the Nigerian civil war. Earl spencer princess Diana’s only brother, in 1997 accused the royal family of masterminding the death of his sister because she wanted to marry an African Dodi Fayed. He also said then than m16 the British official intelligence agency carried out the killing in collaboration with their French counterpart- the CEDET. That incident can be attributed to the reason why prince harry had always rebelled against the royal family ie he knows the mum was killed for her affair with a black man so he married a black to pepper dem. The world is always a better place anytime a racist dies
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
fman:

Nobody gives a fück about how u feel about them...
Life goes on
Funny tho.
Like i give a fucƙ on this nonsense attention you just gave me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by justuschi50: 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
She's hegbo and i don't expect better from her.

Hateful

Crude

Uncut

Useless

Senseless

Born bastard

Ingrate

Very USELESS people.
the truth is bitter. Would u say it to Ireland that is celebrating her death too. Receive sense my man. So we should be happy of the genocide.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight / Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.