Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

What Is The Most Expensive Thing You Have Ever Bought - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Expensive Thing You Have Ever Bought (900 Views)

What Is The Cheapest And Most Expensive Thing You Have Given For sex / Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] / MEN ONLY: This Expensive Thing Will Be Given Out For Free This Week. SEE PICTURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Expensive Thing You Have Ever Bought by dopedan(m): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
Is it a house? Land? Car? Phone? Tell us what it is and how much you bought it
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Thing You Have Ever Bought by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
dopedan:

I did not buy it , Jesus Christ gave me free, and that's his salvation and a relationship with HIM..instead HE bought me with his preciouS blood from the devil...that's wat I cherish...everyother thing is a joke

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Thing You Have Ever Bought by Emmanuel224(m): 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
Land 600k

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Thing You Have Ever Bought by wondarkid: 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
A house
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Thing You Have Ever Bought by Illegal1(m): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
Moon....£8.5M
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Thing You Have Ever Bought by paulolee(m): 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
It was iPhone 6 for 80k after I saved my salary for months jus because I tot I was covered in simpism tinking I was in love
2 months letter she left me for one nigger wey de always on e small gen for good after I kept complaining dt I don’t like d idea of her always going to his place to charge fone
She said she gat nothing to do with d guy, just to charge fone only n dt m being too insecure bt I jus remove mind after I hear say she don de cook n bring food for the guy, wash clothes for am n even pass nites for e ous
Tonia na tunder go still de fire u

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Thing You Have Ever Bought by Boogyman557: 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool 10 BUCKET of WEED!

That was 2011..

Me and my niggaz.. We steal GOAT, we sell the GOAT and use the money take buy 10 BUCKET of WEED!

Na for inside forest we SMOKE the WEED..

We carry plenty RAW GARRI and SUGAR take join body.. because hunger for WEED matterz, no be here ooo..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Thing You Have Ever Bought by Verifiedcheif: 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
Iphone 11 270k and xiaomi mi 9.. 85k embarassed embarassed
dopedan:
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Thing You Have Ever Bought by feranmi143: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
my building requirement almost 100m now
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Thing You Have Ever Bought by Damscodammy1(m): 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
feranmi143:
my building requirement almost 100m now
watin u wan build?
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Thing You Have Ever Bought by PerfectStranger(m): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

I did not buy it , Jesus Christ gave me free, and that's his salvation and a relationship with HIM..instead HE bought me with his preciouS blood from the devil...that's wat I cherish...everyother thing is a joke

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Thing You Have Ever Bought by PerfectStranger(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
paulolee:
It was iPhone 6 for 80k after I saved my salary for months jus because I tot I was covered in simpism tinking I was in love
2 months letter she left me for one nigger wey de always on e small gen for good after I kept complaining dt I don’t like d idea of her always going to his place to charge fone
She said she gat nothing to do with d guy, just to charge fone only n dt m being too insecure bt I jus remove mind after I hear say she don de cook n bring food for the guy, wash clothes for am n even pass nites for e ous
Tonia na tunder go still de fire u
40yrs old man grin
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Thing You Have Ever Bought by nightfox01(m): 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
E be like say na my iPhone o ;Dfor most youngsters I think it is their cellphone. Or laptop
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Thing You Have Ever Bought by CR777: 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hh
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Thing You Have Ever Bought by feranmi143: 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
Damscodammy1:
watin u wan build?
it was part of the stuff my dad left to me
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Thing You Have Ever Bought by Damscodammy1(m): 12:49am On Sep 10, 2022
feranmi143:
it was part of the stuff my dad left to me

very lucky.
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Thing You Have Ever Bought by Karleb(m): 7:14am On Sep 10, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

You dey craze.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Thing You Have Ever Bought by Ikennaford: 7:28am On Sep 10, 2022
My Axus laptop, then last year got my first lambo,but 3rd hand though,180k dolls

(1) (Reply)

Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . / Why Do Children Celebrate Their Mums More Than Their Dads? / Why Are Women Not Capable Of Loving Us Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.