Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed (5848 Views)

My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? / My Ex Is Making Me Depressed / My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by lxjohnsone: 8:29am On Sep 10, 2022
I really depressed because most girls have had s*x with I didn't feel a thing some at the first time I do feel a little but when we having sex the second time I don't feel anything even tho they do mourn this is really making me depressed just recently got a new girlfriend found out she is still a virgin but I'm just scared of losing her when she tried out other dicks my dick is not even up to 5 inches please I need advice on what to do.
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by fvck(m): 8:32am On Sep 10, 2022
You masturbate alot that's why

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by Daniel7543: 8:35am On Sep 10, 2022
Pictures of your dick or we don't believe it

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by lxjohnsone: 8:35am On Sep 10, 2022
Daniel7543:
Pictures of your dick or we don't believe it

I can't post it here I will get banned
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by lxjohnsone: 8:36am On Sep 10, 2022
fvck:

So how can I go about it please
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by Codeye(m): 8:40am On Sep 10, 2022
fvck:
Masturbation does not cause changes in the size of a person's penis. It is mainly genetics that determines penis size. However, testosterone may influence penis growth during puberty, and because masturbation causes temporary changes in testosterone, some people may think that masturbation affects penis size.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by justicechichex: 8:45am On Sep 10, 2022
Nothing pesin no go see for this faceless forum.. Smh.

4 Likes

Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by internationalman(m): 9:00am On Sep 10, 2022
fvck:

I understand your point.

The reason is that when one masturbates every day, his tostesteron level is depleted and tostesteron is what's responsible for penile growth and other male bodily features.

But this is temporary as the dîck will return to its original size if he stops masturbating that is, if he had a big dîck in the first place. As a matter of fact the size of the dîck might increase when he stops masturbating due to the constant and consistent stroking of it all the years during masturbation.

I'm a living witness, I never knew I had a big dîck until I stopped masturbating for 3 months..

Having said that, that your virgin girl will get used to your medium size kind of dîck all her life if you use it to deflower her. She would be one of those girls that prefer small dîck to big ones. Yes I've met several girls like that.

Just go ahead and deflower her now because she doesn't know the difference between big and small yet. Please don't dump her after because virgins are had to come by these days.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by SenecaTheYonger: 9:01am On Sep 10, 2022
Codeye:
Masturbation does not cause changes in the size of a person's penis. It is mainly genetics that determines penis size. However, testosterone may influence penis growth during puberty, and because masturbation causes temporary changes in testosterone, some people may think that masturbation affects penis size.

No that’s why he doesn’t feel anything because he has lost sensitivity from masturbation

1 Like

Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by iamwilliamsfx(m): 9:03am On Sep 10, 2022
Receive huge dick in Jesus name

6 Likes

Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by lxjohnsone: 9:11am On Sep 10, 2022
internationalman:

I understand your point.

The reason is that when one masturbates every day, he's tostesteron level is depleted and tostesteron is what's responsible for penile growth and other male bodily features.

But this is temporary as the dîck will return to its original size if he stops masturbating. That is, if he had a big dîck in the first place. As a matter of fact the size of the dîck might increase when he stops masturbating due to the constant and consistent stroking of it all the years during masturbation.

I'm a living witness, I never knew I had a big dîck until I stopped masturbating for 3 months..

Having said that, that your virgin girl will get used to your medium size kind of dîck all her life if you use it to deflower her. She would be one of those girls that prefer small dîck to big ones. Yes I've met several girls like that.

Just go ahead and deflower her now because she doesn't know the difference between big and small yet. Please don't dump her after because virgins are had to come by these days.

When my dick is erect is the same as the length of a spoon when measuring it from the side of my penis
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by internationalman(m): 9:14am On Sep 10, 2022
lxjohnsone:

When my dick is erect is the same as the length of a spoon when measuring it from the side of my penis

And how many inches is a spoon

1 Like

Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by lxjohnsone: 9:18am On Sep 10, 2022
internationalman:

And how many inches is a spoon

I don't really know for certain not with a ruler right now
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by internationalman(m): 9:23am On Sep 10, 2022
lxjohnsone:

I don't really know for certain not with a ruler right now

Don't stress yourself guy.

70 inside 100 guys have 5 to 6 inches dîck. So you are not alone.

6 Likes

Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by Baronthecelebri: 10:25am On Sep 10, 2022
Nonsense, instead of thinking of how to invent things that will make life better, you're here feeling depressed. May God forgive you. Simp

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by Karleb(m): 11:14am On Sep 10, 2022
internationalman:

Don't stress yourself guy.

70 inside 100 guys have 5 to 6 inches dîck. So you are not alone.

5 to 6 inches should be average now.

If he can't feel anything, it means it's really small o.

1 Like

Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 10, 2022
Cut it off and seel it, then Order new dick from jumia...

4 Likes

Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by jeromestarks: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2022
lxjohnsone:
I really depressed because most girls have had s*x with I didn't feel a thing some at the first time I do feel a little but when we having sex the second time I don't feel anything even tho they do mourn this is really making me depressed just recently got a new girlfriend found out she is still a virgin but I'm just scared of losing her when she tried out other dicks my dick is not even up to 5 inches please I need advice on what to do.
Chai ! See mumu.
Sex is 90% psychological. You're already depressed in you mind so the depression reflects on your penis.
Make use of fingering and pre-intimacy. When it's time to enter, close her legs together and penetrate from behind or from under her laps.

Get yourself together.

8 Likes

Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by lxjohnsone: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2022
Karleb:

Last 3 months when I measured my divk with a tape was 5.4 inches but don't know what's happening as I started masturbating my divk decrease in both length and girth
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by blaquebelle: 11:24am On Sep 10, 2022
jeromestarks:

Chai ! See mumu.
Sex is 90% psychological. You're already depressed in you mind so the depression reflects on your penis.
Make use of fingering and pre-intimacy. When it's time to enter, close her legs together and penetrate from behind or from under her laps.

Get yourself together.

90% psychological my ass grin grin

1 Like

Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by jeromestarks: 11:31am On Sep 10, 2022
blaquebelle:

90% psychological my ass grin grin
Chairman, you have been monitoring me. grin.
Free me na.

1 Like

Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by Karleb(m): 11:32am On Sep 10, 2022
lxjohnsone:

Last 3 months when I measured my divk with a type was 5.4 inches but don't know what's happening as I started masturbating my divk decrease in both length and girth

If you believe masturbatiion is responsible, try to stop it.

What is the size now? I believe 5.4 inches should be okay for any woman, at least you should feel something with that.

Maybe you should measure you dick size when erect with your smart phone.

Try to master the art of pre-intimacy too.

1 Like

Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by lxjohnsone: 11:33am On Sep 10, 2022
Karleb:

If you believe masturbatiion is responsible, try to stop it.

What is the size now? I believe 5.4 inches should be okay for any woman, at least you should feel something with that.

Maybe you should measure you dick size when erect with your smart phone.
Try to master the art of pre-intimacy too.
how can I do the measurement with my smartphone?
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by OjukwuYung(m): 11:34am On Sep 10, 2022
it’s not about Dicksize my bro it’s about how you simulate I mean how you use it,you should engage in more pre-intimacy before stroking that would help
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by lxjohnsone: 11:34am On Sep 10, 2022
jeromestarks:

Chai ! See mumu.

Get yourself together.

Okay
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by Karleb(m): 11:45am On Sep 10, 2022
lxjohnsone:
how can I do the measurement with my smartphone?

Place it by the side.

Phone length are measured in inches. It will give you a near accurate measurement.
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by lxjohnsone: 11:50am On Sep 10, 2022
[quote author=Karleb post=116528632]

Place it by the side.

Phone length are measured in inches. It will give you a near accurate measurement. [/quote

Okay
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by lxjohnsone: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
Karleb:

Place it by the side.

Phone length are measured in inches. It will give you a near accurate measurement.

My dick is longer than my phone I'm using an Iphone 11 pro which measures 5.8 inches
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by Streett: 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
internationalman:

I understand your point.

The reason is that when one masturbates every day, he's tostesteron level is depleted and tostesteron is what's responsible for penile growth and other male bodily features.

But this is temporary as the dîck will return to its original size if he stops masturbating. That is, if he had a big dîck in the first place. As a matter of fact the size of the dîck might increase when he stops masturbating due to the constant and consistent stroking of it all the years during masturbation.

Wrong…..
Abegg Bruh , masturbation no dey make Penis small!
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by internationalman(m): 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
Streett:

Wrong…..
Abegg Bruh , masturbation no dey make Penis small!

Try to read and understand. I never said it does
Re: My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed by internationalman(m): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
Karleb:

It's ironic because he said he can't feel anything but the ladies keep feeling it and moaning in joy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex In Public Transport With A Stranger, Good Or Bad? / Ladies, Can You Accept This $150,000 Handbag From Your Guy? / Ladies What Will You Do If A Man Intentionally Touch Your Bosom In A Bus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.