Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. (33832 Views)

Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by dettolgel: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
dfrost:
naptu2 is cooking.

I'm eating it cheesy.

Uju lost the battle before it started. That was totally distasteful to say the least.

There is no battle go to Iris twitter and see for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Guyman01: 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ndibunna:

The only people celebrating her are Igbos which of course we know Igbos are nothing but demented group of recycled criminals and sadist, Uju Anya been one of the sadist in them.

They have being looking for another savior since the other albino is currently cooling off in DSS custody.

And you have been discussing about her all day.
She set off a world wide storm which is still raging that brought back memories of British atrocities.

The western media would have succeeded in whitewashing the Queen if she didn't do what she did

3 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by BRATISLAVA: 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
searchng4love:
I can't be discussing a chronic lesbi@n who abandoned her family for ......this

I won't be responding to mentions on her matter henceforth

This explains a lot.

She's a sacred cow, and sacred cows say a lot of hateful, intolerant things then turn around to say that they are being victimized. Expect diatribes about the rainbow nation from her if things don't go her own way.

2 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ndibunna:
That woman Uju Anya is everything toxic to the society. Very disgusting and distasteful statement from her. No sane parents would allow her child under such sadistic character.

Of course Queen Elizabeth was a great woman and her Sojourn to Africa no matter how we put it brought light to Africa. In law of life as you give something must be taken.

Well, So far most of the countries have gotten independence and now have her leaders what has changed? Or is it queen Elizabeth that is responsible for fantastic corruption in Africa or is it queen Elizabeth that is responsible for now bad health care and bad roads in Africa?

Our leaders and people freely and as I am currently writing are at various embassies to leave Africa?

What happened to those people we have been electing since independence?

Otoro Enwelo nne na nna gba gbue Uju Anya there....These are one of many characters that will be donating money to Nnamdi Kanu to be recruiting boys, terrorizing our people and destroying facilities over here all because she is a sad and demented human being.

2 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Ndibunna: 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
[quote author=AlfaSeltzer post=116530156][/quote]

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Christistruth00: 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ndibunna:
That woman Uju Anya is everything toxic to the society. Very disgusting and distasteful statement from her. No sane parents would allow her child under such sadistic character.

Of course Queen Elizabeth was a great woman and her Sojourn to Africa no matter how we put it brought light to Africa. In law of life as you give something must be taken.

Well, So far most of the countries have gotten independence and now have her leaders what has changed? Or is it queen Elizabeth that is responsible for fantastic corruption in Africa or is it queen Elizabeth that is responsible for now bad health care and bad roads in Africa?

Our leaders and people freely and as I am currently writing are at various embassies to leave Africa?

Otoro Enwelo nne na nna gba gbue Uju Anya there....These are one of many characters that will be donating money to Nnamdi Kanu to be recruiting boys, terrorizing our people and destroying facilities over here all because she is a sad and demented human being.

Uju and her IPOB Thugs should just not bring their hate and Confusion anywhere near Lagos and the SW

Lagos is still rebuilding the damage IPOB unleashed during Endsars

If Germany didn’t learn to be Wise after the 2nd world War

They wouldn’t be the Economic Power they are today

Uju and her IPOB Thugs should Just not near Lagos and The SW

and God bless The King Of England and the United Kingdom

If not for them our Fathers wouldn’t have ended the 100 year Yoruba Civil War that the

British ended Peacefully at Kiriji

Even if Uju didn’t like Queen Elizabeth did she have to be Cursing her on the day she passed on?

Anyway Queen Elizabeth lived Long, reigned Long and was a hugely Successful Monarch on the Whole and Uju’s

Uju’s Wickedness and bitterness cannot Change it

1 Like

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Gotam: 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Depending on where you stand on the issue and your thought process. Technically, she is both right and wrong. As a neutral, you should look at the allegations! They are very valid.

The British empire took arts and historical pieces from Nigeria which at this point were never returned.

They supported Nigeria at the civil war where hundreds of thousands of people died through questionable circumstances.

The British are also responsible for the current situation of the Nigerian state. The facts are too numerous to mention!

All these happened under the English monarchy!
I agree with your other points but this one I disagree your leaders are responsible for the current state of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Emily442: 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
dfrost:

I tell you. No matter how she views the late Queen, there are some things that shouldn't be let out in the public.
People like you are the reason trump called us shithole country
Never.
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Karlman: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
dfrost:

What you quoted and came to the thread to read cheesy grin
When I asked that question,i already knew you don't have an answer!
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by cococandy(f): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
Tell this to GEEBITE

If something makes sense he thinks it’s woke

2 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by membranus: 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
She should be fired for this:

1 Like

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Okhuadams(m): 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
Conrod:
For millions of us,she's a winner no matter how pyrrhic,..you and @naptu2 can (in uju's choice of words) go and "kuo isi n'ala".
supporters clup e go still reach ur turn

1 Like

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by membranus: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
This needs her firing:

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by dfrost: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Karlman:

When I asked that question,i already knew you don't have an answer!

Yeah right cheesy
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Fortune901: 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
sgtponzihater1:
Her hate speech sums up the culture of IPOB. Evil, vengeful and unforgiving. Go over Twitter and Facebook and see how they justify pure hatred, wickedness and evil.

She didn't castigate a dead monarch, that would have been slightly different, instead she castigated a dying monarch. A lady that tried as much to unify the common wealth, and lead her people through the toughest times in history. She is mile different from Uju and her breed.

The irony is the Ojukwu who started the civil war was no Saint. He went on to say he was wrong about the war, and contested presidency in the so called zoo a number of times before his demise. Nigerians lost people to the war, as much as the Igbo's. Kalabari still celebrate till this day the freedom from the oppression of the Igbo's during the civil war. Their own stories are valid, but they do not carry bile from the chest beaters and self proclaimed Israelites, whom DNA test have disproved their lies times without number.

My heart is with the queen and her family. No one should glory in the death of another, as one day we will all come to our end. To celebrate the downfall of a fellow man is to sink into the abyss of beastly living.

PonziHater

These people need to get familiar with the word Tact and all its synonyms. Every decent person cringe at her tweet but to many of her kinsmen it's the right thing to do to a dying person.

Personally I think the queen had a lot of good to be comended for because she was new to the throne when she gave us independence, she wasn't there for almost all the one hundred years of colonization, she could have delayed or denied us our independence as at then. Also she wasn't responsible for the greed that led to the civil war which led to the death of millions, you don't expect not to record casualty in a war you started as if it's a tea party.
These people have once again proven that money and even education cannot buy class. Such crass statement has led to loss of lives and properties and can result in generational vendetta. Imagine how those grieving the loss of the Queen will feel. This woman would have probably been a village trader instead of a Professor if not for colonization. The igbo people probably won't have anything to do with Christianity and Catholic Church they celebrate so much too. Our own leaders here have done worst than colonization has ever done, you don't expect good without some bad in it.
Before you open your mouth to say that burning statement ask yourself "do I want to be right or do I want to be happy" that is wisdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Guyman01: 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ndibunna:

Otoro gba gbue gi dia!
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by chikason22(m): 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ndibunna:

The only people celebrating her are Igbos which of course we know Igbos are nothing but demented group of recycled criminals and sadist, Uju Anya been one of the sadist in them.

They have being looking for another savior since the other albino is currently cooling off in DSS custody.

Shut up. She just won a fan from Niger Delta. I never knew we have such intellectual from Nigeria in diaspora. Unlike the dunce we breed in here.
I am currently following her on Twitter.
Go and hug transformer please

4 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by toxtimmy: 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
People like you na im make there will never be NEPA and clean drinking water � in Nigeria.

By the he way I go hire a limo, buy you an Armani suit and shoes, and a gold wrist watch while the limo will drive you to Buckingham palace so you can lick the kings ass after him shit... Sounds good?

Ndibunna:

She has showed us how she has been teaching foolishness in carnegie Mellon university. I feel for students under this woman.

The students are suffering...

2 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Letmehearword: 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
Our Yoruba brothers should see this coming from Irish people bfr attacking Dr. Uju Anya

2 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Sukersoc: 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
dfrost:

Probably I'm a coward. Thanks for letting me know, brave lion cheesy

Yes you are; oyinbo no be God. You've obviously made them into your God, and that fine. However you don't speak for every nigerian.

Nonsense undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by spiceadole: 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ndibunna:

Igbos wouldn't tolerate her lesbianism.
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Grandemperor(m): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

She is a goner. Her bigotry and hatred crossed the line. Even in Africa, we do not speak ill of the dead with such intolerable venomous hate.
They just tasted what Buhari has been tolerating before Buhari said enough is enough by banning twitter and speaking to them the language they understand.
check my signature for free stuffs!
She never directed her curse to the ''dead'' but the ''dying'', with grim expectancy of the ''dying'' metamorphosing into the ''dead'', that is the ultimate culmination of events.

2 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by dfrost: 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
Letmehearword:
Our Yoruba brothers should see this coming from Irish people bfr attacking Dr. Uju Anya

Is Jeff Bezos Yoruba? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by IbileIfe: 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
Beremx:
angry
Africans are the most confused creatures on planet Earth.

Queen Elizabeth II watched as the Nigerian military supported by the British Government caused the tragedies of war crimes in BIAFRA in the Eastern region causing the traumatic loss of hundreds of thousands of innocent Igbo children suffering from Kwashiorkor between 1967 and 1970.

2 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by dfrost: 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
Grandemperor:

She never directed her curse to the ''dead'' but the ''dying'', with grim expectancy of the ''dying'' metamorphosing into the ''dead'', that is the ultimate culmination of events.

Exactly. Wishing someone a gruesome death is no-no.

2 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by dfrost: 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sukersoc:

Yes you are; oyinbo no be God. You've obviously made them into your God, and that fine. However you don't speak for every nigerian.

Nonsense undecided

Thank you sir. Do enjoy your day sir.

2 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by franchasofficia: 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
Fortune901:

These people need to get familiar with the word Tact and all its synonyms. Every decent person cringe at her tweet but to many of her kinsmen it's the right thing to do to a dying person.

Personally I think the queen had a lot of good to be comended for because she was new to the throne when she gave us independence, she wasn't there for almost all the one hundred years of colonization, she could have delayed or denied us our independence as at then. Also she wasn't responsible for the greed that led to the civil war which led to the death of millions, you don't expect not to record casualty in a war you started as if it's a tea party.
These people have once again proven that money and even education cannot buy class. Such crass statement has led to loss of lives and properties and can result in generational vendetta. Imagine how those grieving the loss of the Queen will feel. This woman would have probably been a village trader instead of a Professor if not for colonization. The igbo people probably won't have anything to do with Christianity and Catholic Church they celebrate so much too. Our own leaders here have done worst than colonization has ever done, you don't expect good without some bad in it.
Before you open your mouth to say that burning statement ask yourself "do I want to be right or do I want to be happy" that is wisdom.
The reactions from black people have further exposed why black race will forever remain at the bottom of human ladder.

Chinese are speaking more ill about her in Chinese for British government roles in and around Chinese neighboring islands and countries and the world isn't attacking Chinese but here are black monkeys crying more than the bereaved British colonialists.

Don't speak ill of the dead but every passing year, BBC produces documentaries upon documentaries mocking Adolf Hitler, Sadam Hussein, Muamar Gadaffi, Himler, Idi Amin of Uganda and so many other world leaders they adjudged as bad but here are black Africans mourning the death of a monarch that supervised the deaths of millions of their countrymen/women and pilaging of their country's resources for decades even till date by ensuring their countries continue to produce the worst of leaders that loot and send to UK to hide with having British government backing.

I spit on most of you blacks, you all are a disgrace to human kind

2 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by IbileIfe: 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
dfrost:

Exactly. Wishing someone a gruesome death is no-no.
Even for rapist who raped and murdered an innocent girl?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War / President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA / Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.