Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. (33817 Views)

Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2022
SIRTee15:
If Uju Anya gets away lightly with such distasteful and inappropriate comment, then no African should complain when foreigners in eminent positions makes political incorrect statement about africa.

Trump was attacked for calling Buhari lifeless, Africa a shit hole and telling Americans from 3rd world nations to go back to their shit hole and develop it. His comments were deleted on twitter numerous times because it was deemed offensive to minorities.

Whether we like it or not, someone in the position of Uju cannot afford to make careless statement, she has a reputation to protect and has to be politically correct. She must learn to word her statement in non offensive manner.
That's the price for being a scholar in a top university, she should leave crude talks and unguarded comments on social media to commoners.

I agree africa has no business mourning the queen. Colonial Britain did horrible things to Africa but they left more than 60 yrs ago. We cannot continue to look for who to blame for our woes. The queen is not responsible the terrible state of the Nigeria, blame your useless leaders.

Endorsed 100%

3 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2022
SeriouslySense:
There is nothing like this is not the time. In this generation, anytime is the time. grin grin.

We better say how we feel, before we dont have that opportunity.

Notwithstanding i am hoping that we use this opportunity to heal, (and who cares what others think, as long as its helping us heal)

What is more important, is that we have the courage to develop our societies and stop depending on this monsters from foreign lands.

Queen my foot
kiss

Nobody cares how you feel.

On your TV and see how widely recognised and respected they are

1 Like

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:59am On Sep 10, 2022
dfrost:

For 800k per month? Equals $1,150 per month? Uju no go collect cheesy. Snow no even dey here. Light sef no dey. Who no like better thing cheesy

Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by SeriouslySense(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
Who cares, i dont even watch the TV, that is used for brainwashing the available vessels.

There is no time for TV self. They can tell that to those that watch it all the time. grin grin

Someone once said use that brain for useful things, fill the spaces with useful information.

Lets pray for Gods intervention smiley smiley always.

AmazonTopaz:

Nobody cares how you feel.

On your TV and see how widely recognised and respected they are

1 Like

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by timefarm(m): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
Foolish toxic woman that need to be removed from a prestigious school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Who cares, i don't even watch the TV, that is used for brainwashing the available vessels.

There is no time for TV self. They can tell that to those that watch it all the time. grin grin

Like I said nobody cares about you.

Whom they care about they are mourning so take heart ehn no English football for una grin

1 Like

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by caracas: 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
SIRTee15:
If Uju Anya gets away lightly with such distasteful and inappropriate comment, then no African should complain when foreigners in eminent positions makes political incorrect statement about africa.

Trump was attacked for calling Buhari lifeless, Africa a shit hole and telling Americans from 3rd world nations to go back to their shit hole and develop it. His comments were deleted on twitter numerous times because it was deemed offensive to minorities.

Whether we like it or not, someone in the position of Uju cannot afford to make careless statement, she has a reputation to protect and has to be politically correct. She must learn to word her statement in non offensive manner.
That's the price for being a scholar in a top university, she should leave crude talks and unguarded comments on social media to commoners.

I agree africa has no business mourning the queen. Colonial Britain did horrible things to Africa but they left more than 60 yrs ago. We cannot continue to look for who to blame for our woes. The queen is not responsible the terrible state of the Nigeria, blame your useless leaders.
What pray tell is distasteful about what she said? So if I see the devil n call him wicked , am been distasteful? Or where n how did she lie?People like you are the reason why Africa is still backwards cos you still have the stupid mentality that the whites are superior to you….Same you who probably called Jonathan or buhari unprintable names for bad policies is here defending someone who is responsible for millions of deaths….

2 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by tonardo(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
Check my signature � let's make money � together...
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by SeriouslySense(m): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
grin grin grin When will i even have time to think about television self. Lol
AmazonTopaz:

Like I said nobody cares about you.

Whom they care about they are mourning so take heart ehn no English football for una grin

1 Like

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by selfemployed(m): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hitler's family also see him as a saint whose mission is to save the world.

How many of the people criticizing the woman would be happy to receive the brutal treatment given to slaves, or the Jews in the concentration camp?

Who killed King Jaja of opobo and why?

They all see the British monarchy as saints because they benefit from the proceeds of their brutality

2 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Ndibunna: 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lashist:

Dummy, the white lady supporting her is also igbos cheesy please check and tell us...your hate for igbos won't put food on your table you worthless being...even the irish and indians that insulted the queen are also igbos...igbos live in your stupid head daily so nothing else enters your head

No wonder I said all Igbos are empty heads. I said Igbos and here you are shouting Igbos.

Igbos are not Igbos.

Eghu.

The only people celebrating her are Igbos which of course we know Igbos are nothing but demented group of recycled criminals and sadist, Uju Anya been one of the sadist in them.

They have being looking for another savior since the other albino is currently cooling off in DSS custody.

1 Like

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Kwestionair: 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
dfrost:

I tell you. No matter how she views the late Queen, there are some things that shouldn't be let out in the public.

Never.

According to a Nigerian living in Nigeria.
Those people criticizing her are all saying nonsense and most if you check are pure racist that will support black mutilation and annihilation.
Why have they not criticize the Irish people too for speaking up against the Queen and not mourning her? Is it because they are Europeans too?
Omo make all of una getat

4 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
matrixmuzi:

A nitwit talking. Her message has been passed to the world and the whole world knows and support her. Where are u? In ur little cocoon , nobody know u. Go and hang ur self
heiiiii pity him ooo
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Navalsadiq(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
The useless woman is even a lesbian

What a shame

They always come with a coma attached to their lives

1 Like

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Ndibunna: 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kemistri4:

I know you're a bush man. So you don't know the year Ireland got its independence or their population or about the Great Irish famine, or about a large proportion of Americans being of Irish origin (including Joe Biden). Heck, I bet you can't even point out Ireland on a map or have access to Twitter.

So everything is from IPOB to you. Mumu

Go and post your "dear mama " on WhatsApp just like many of your fellow fools are doing.

Poverty stricken Nigerians that love the queen more than Brits themselves grin

Queen Elizabeth is responsible for bad governance in Abia state.

All these children of chukwu okike abiama sef...lol

1 Like

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by swaly: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
matrixmuzi:

A nitwit talking. Her message has been passed to the world and the whole world knows and support her. Where are u? In ur little cocoon , nobody know u. Go and hang ur self

The guy day say things way no get meaning..
Make e go read history of African and he will understand how wicked those white ppl had been.. same Queen Elizabeth is among them how they enslaved and killed the kids of Africans..

2 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by dfrost: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

I swear people have said worst behind closed doors and said something outside that is how someone enlightened speak.

Asides the excrucuating pain part I don't even fault her but her first tweet wishing a dying woman excruciating pain was terrible and there is no justification for it abeg. That said that is not the time to make such statements ooo

That's where I'm driving at. Who am I to judge her line of thoughts. An adult? Naaaa... She should enjoy her fame.

Na America she dey. She should just be careful one lunatic doesn't pull a 'drive-by' on her.

3 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by swaly: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kwestionair:

According to a Nigerian living in Nigeria.
Those people criticizing her are all saying nonsense and most if you check are pure racist that will support black mutilation and annihilation.
Why have they not criticize the Irish people too for speaking up against the Queen and not mourning her? Is it because they are Europeans too?
Omo make all of una getat

You self talk am omo I just taya for this shit..
Ireland, Pakistan and India they’re celebrating her death why they no go question them..

2 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Conrod: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Endorsed 100%
But a 101year old german ex nazi officer was in jan 2022 sentenced to prison for his 1938 crime,..and everybody clapped.

2 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by SavageResponse(m): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
dfrost:

For 800k per month? Equals $1,150 per month? Uju no go collect cheesy. Snow no even dey here. Light sef no dey. Who no like better thing cheesy

A well known lesbian?!

Let she show her face around these parts let's see if she will enjoy the kind of freedom she enjoys in the west!

1 Like

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Conrod:
But a 101year old german ex nazi officer was in Jan 2022 sentenced to prison for his 1938 crime,..and everybody clapped.
Was he guilty or not?

1 Like

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Kemistri4(m): 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ndibunna:

Queen Elizabeth is responsible for bad governance in Abia state.

All these children of chukwu okike abiama sef...lol

Is this your comeback? Lol. I expected a better line grin

You just got schooled by me. Illiterate with access to the internet

Go and post the queen on your WhatsApp status asap cheesy

Or rename your father's house after her to honor her grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
dfrost:

That's where I'm driving at. Who am I to judge her line of thoughts. An adult? Naaaa... She should enjoy her fame.

Na America she dey. She should just be careful one lunatic doesn't pull a 'drive-by' on her.
Gbam you get sense.

There are times you speak good and bad of someone the timing is wrong and she should have considered the environment she was in before talking.

2 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Eriokanmi: 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
SavageResponse:

All the countries that France colonised are still tied to their apron strings and still being spoonfed by them.

...just so you know.
And what would you say of the commonwealth nations? Free from Great Britain bondage? They're more enslaved than the francophone countries. Their so called foreign aids are Greek gifts. Visit those countries and compare with English speaking countries. You'd spot the difference.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War / Russia, Ukraine Exchange Prisoners Of War / President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.