Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. (33830 Views)

Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by SeriouslySense(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Who cares, she said the right thing, and it makes sense. I see her as a gift from God, reminding them about their past.

It is not an accident, its like God used her, that the way i see it.

She has brought up the discuss, she has made an impact.

She has left a legacy, a legacy of speaking up. And it will grow, the fruits of truth, is liberty.

AmazonTopaz:

Gbam you get sense.

There are times you speak good and bad of someone the timing is wrong and she should have considered the environment she was in before talking.

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Kemistri4(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hotfreeze:

This mkpurummiri pig thinks I'm like his foolish kinsmen. Was it not you foolish Biafrans who were saying that Kanu couldn't be arrested because he's a British citizen. You are now insulting the British Monarchy. Maybe na Queen Elizabeth dey give your mama kerosene drink. grin

Una dey cry. Them no even kill una well during the foolish war your fathers fought. Just a measly 3M pigs. Next time, una no go fight those feeding you.

This is your comeback? So wack lol grin

Notify me once King Charlie sends you an invite to the funeral

Mumu queen worshipping clown

I hope you rename your father's hut after her to honor her memory cheesy

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Lashist(m): 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Gbam you get sense.

There are times you speak good and bad of someone the timing is wrong and she should have considered the environment she was in before talking.
Her only issue is that she is a known lecturer...most persons have said worst than her about the queen and the brits. There is a stadium in ireland i think were some ppl were singing songs that the queen is dead happily

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Hotfreeze: 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kemistri4:

This is your comeback? So wack lol grin
Notify me once King Charlie sends you an invite to the funeral
Mumu queen worshipping clown
I hope you rename your father's hut after her to honor her memory cheesy

You are crying because of a mere 3M pigs killed the other time. Well, that should teach you not to fight those better than you. Next time, you won't be that lucky.
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Amarachieze(m): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
Fire her She got another job.
The only thing her bullies have against her is her boldness and bluntness; Non has repudiated her assertion that the late Queen supreintended and encouraged genocidal war against Prof. Uju's people and her family which she is still bearing the brunt till today. Now between the oppressed Prof. and the oppressor Queen who is hateful.

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by dfrost: 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Endorsed 100%

Double endorsed 1000%

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by uchennaq(m): 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
She is from my tribe but as a professional, she should know better. I hope it teaches her a lesson though but don't support firing her, so that next time she will think first before putting out such messages.

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
Beremx:

This something allot of people especially the indoor generation cannot understand, they have no knowledge of their history or origins, they cannot think for themselves, they live in their smartphones, which have made them dumb.

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Conrod: 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Was he guilty or not?
Was the queen not the head of the british govt under which crimes were delibrately comitted ?..from biafra to iraq.

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Headachetoigboh(f): 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
They will end up making her a celebrity if they sack her... another university will surely employ her.

Shebi dey have disown her tweets, saying no be dem send am message. matter don end b dat.

My sister,why will UJu not say that. See what El Rufai son tweeted . So what have northern power brought us for decades

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by seanwilliam(m): 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ndibunna:
That woman Uju Anya is everything toxic to the society. Very disgusting and distasteful statement from her. No sane parents would allow her child under such sadistic character.

Of course Queen Elizabeth was a great woman and her Sojourn to Africa no matter how we put it brought light to Africa. In law of life as you give something must be taken.

Well, So far most of the countries have gotten independence and now have her leaders what has changed? Or is it queen Elizabeth that is responsible for fantastic corruption in Africa or is it queen Elizabeth that is responsible for now bad health care and bad roads in Africa?

Our leaders and people freely and as I am currently writing are at various embassies to leave Africa?

What happened to those people we have been electing since independence?

Otoro Enwelo nne na nna gba gbue Uju Anya there....These are one of many characters that will be donating money to Nnamdi Kanu to be recruiting boys, terrorizing our people and destroying facilities over here all because she is a sad and demented human being.
are you Igbo ? If yes and you say this , make God bless you more than you expect. Infact I’m very very happy with this your comment.
She went too far. Some things are better left unsaid!

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
Conrod:
Was the queen not the head of the british govt under which crimes were delibrately comitted ?..from biafra to iraq.
Any evidence of this or just hearsay.
Going by this argument every colonisers including the Spaniards,Portuguese,Belgians and all those that took native American lands must all be arrested undecided

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Headachetoigboh(f): 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
Many is blaming Uju for her tweet. Have you seen what El Rufai son tweeted.
What have northern power brought to Nigeria if not killing and nepotism

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by dfrost: 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Like I said nobody cares about you.

Whom they care about they are mourning so take heart ehn no English football for una cheesy grin

Haba na? Which kind of rough play be dis nah? Say nothing concern me and queen no reach this kind hate speech. This is hate speech ooh shocked cry
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lashist:

Her only issue is that she is a known lecturer...most persons have said worst than her about the queen and the brits. There is a stadium in ireland i think were some ppl were singing songs that the queen is dead happily

That is my point oo cheesy

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
dfrost:

Haba na? Which kind of rough play be dis nah? Say nothing concern me and queen no reach this kind hate speech. This is hate speech ooh shocked cry

Lol nor vex grin grin
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by virginchaser(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
Somewhere somehow, they're gradually showing the world what Nigerian leaders have been tolerating.

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by King3urna(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
Angelfrost:

He is an overfed simpleton!

Such poorly educated and unexposed Nigerians giving us a bad name!

Aje
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by dfrost: 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kwestionair:

Omo make all of una getat

cheesy take care easy ooh. Drink correct water, Ragolis type or Eva. Two big bottles.

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Maximeo(m): 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
dfrost:

Okay. Let's just avoid the commotion for now. Uju stands alone on her tweets.

A pity this is going to rub off on Nigerians whether we like it or not.

It won't rub off on any Nigerian, the West don't think like you.

Uju own her opinion and feelings and that expression on tweeter, it doesn't mean every Nigerian share her opinion. There are even British people who want her monarchy abolished. Stop making assumptions.

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by dfrost: 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
SavageResponse:

A well known lesbian?!

Let she show her face around these parts let's see if she will enjoy the kind of freedom she enjoys in the west!

That one sef dey grin
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Conrod: 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Any evidence of this or just hearsay.
Going by this argument every colonisers including the Spaniards,Portuguese,Belgians and all those that took native American lands must all be arrested undecided
If you cant arrest them,then ,like uju have demonstrated...SPEAK OUT.
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Ndibunna: 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lashist:

Lol...a quick peek at your profile shows your hate for igbos...idiots like you assume all igbos are Igbos...there is no tweet from uju that depicts that she is ipob but since she is igbo, you assume everyone that supports her is ipob which is a group related to igbos(i know this talk is above you). Now i ask you gain. Show a proof that every white person that supports her is ipob, the irish and indians that support her on twitter is also ipob...going by your stupid reasoning, this shouldnt be hard to proof cheesy. Just try to relate those twitter accounts supporting her to ipob. Also try and show a tweet from uju where she openly supported ipob or anything pertaining to their activities. Use this moment to prove you arent so foolish

Eghu who cares if you peep, peep well that's why hit you below the belt. Ndi ala IPOB.

Read all my post then you will fully realize that I don't care where you come from. I focus on my state.

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by anungangampu: 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Stupid Nigerians calling her message trash until you meet a white that will shoot you for just your skin colour.

Nigeria should be divided. We are a draw back to other blacks who thinks by numbers we are superior not knowing we are up to 6 nations fighting over supremacy.
Who queen help.

I lost up to 7 grand uncles In that useless war supervised by the British which the queen is their head. Maybe none of your care about history but the affected cares.

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by dfrost: 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lashist:

Can we hold our own when compared to Ireland? In any instance whatsoever.

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Conrod:
If you cant arrest them,then ,like uju have demonstrated...SPEAK OUT.
You are confused you are the one making allegations you cannnot directly prove and I am telling you that by making that argument you would also have to hold other races that were colonisers responsible too. It was not just the British that colonised many countries

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Reyhzor(m): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lovenorth:
The woman should be seriously dealt with
Dey try get sense sometimes.
Even other countries no send Qn Eliza cuz of what she did

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by dfrost: 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sukersoc:

Why are Nigerians so cowardly for God's sake. Even Osama who killed Americans still have his family members living in the US, let alone his country men. Stop being stupid please. Enough of this cowardice.

Probably I'm a coward. Thanks for letting me know, brave lion cheesy

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by dfrost: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Lol nor vex grin grin

Aha... make we talk Uju and late Lizy matter leave PL alone abeg.
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
matrixmuzi:
A nitwit talking. Her message has been passed to the world and the whole world knows and support her. Where are u? In ur little cocoon , nobody know u. Go and hang ur self

*The world* is not supporting her. The reactions she has gotten have been evenly polarised- 50/50, and not 70/30, 90/10, 20/80. She has as much "supporters" as "haters."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War / President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA / Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House