Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) (79174 Views)

Eden Hazard Out Of Real Madrid Squad Due To Muscular Injury / Most Attractive Muscular Women Of All Times / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Muscular Chest And Six-pack Abs In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by thrillionaire(m): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are wicked.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
so you can actually find something amusing and laugh? What happened to your famous emoji undecided
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Belleful: 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
Fine woman wen dey find who to kill
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by fati2001(m): 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
ewww.

I don't understand why a Woman would destroy her soft body for a hulk look like body. Even those running after men with such build, I don't understand what's appealing about this body.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Uchesis: 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
She will be very attractive for nairaland redpillers

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by timothydare(m): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
ShaqFu:
Na wa oh
Na real wa
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by CurrentSamuel(m): 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Okay na
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by HolyMan12: 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I just dey imagine the kpomo.. This one will carry strong kpomo..
Reminds me of 'hide and skin' grin

Na better hide aka kpomo she go get grin
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Jagabanofkwara: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
She go get kpekus like this grin grin
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Sablexxxtoons: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
If she no wan make your tip "enter" e no go enter oo

If you don't gerrit fogerrabourit
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
Steroids and plastic surgery she look trans gender to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by gonkin(m): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
Forget all these muscles, shes still gonna cry like a baby when she get in d!ck in her cooche

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Dumte(m): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
She looks ugly. This is very disgusting
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by omoharry(f): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by tymicjay77: 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
I want to know if that kpekus too is muscular.... I love them strong I mean very strong grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Slynation(m): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
Smith414:
kpekus with the muscles suppose tight sweet o grin grin grin
Ones you insert preeq and she constrict her muscles like a boa, your preeq will never ever rise again...

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Tqw1: 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
Oh
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Toluwanise247(m): 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
Water no go dey inside her breast ooo
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by DMerciful(m): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
We have said it for the umpteenth time that men and women are not the same, never created the same and will never be the same. We cannot also have same liberties and the liberties of men are not man made but given by God! And this is consistent for all male species of animals!
pocohantas:

Lol. I love how you guys always say this when you see a muscular woman. Now you know disagreement is COMMON and shouldn’t lead to beating because it is you the man, that would get whooped.

But if it is a man beating his wife, disagreements wouldn’t be common. She should in fact learn to control her mouth.
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by arantess: 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
SHE-HULK
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by 007Marvel(m): 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
There's nothing beautiful or real about this orc ! From her face, her lips to her body has either gone under the knife or some kind of enhancement med!
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by owoshuyi(m): 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
She's beautiful and looks okay.
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by bahdpersona(m): 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Her pussy muscle could break someone's dick

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Alphastudent(m): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
AishaDant:

Shocking to hear that.

These days, most Nigerian men want anything but a Nigerian female...

I look in the mirror and say "their loss". smiley

"Their loss" or "their luck"
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
This one can flatten the strongest kpekus with a simple twist of her wetin-call.
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by dododawa1: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
Born 1991
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by ajidikun: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
folake4u:
Alpha mail spec. cheesy Strong, independent and bold woman.
this one over bold oOoOO,alpha male will be a sissy around her. lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by ComradeShegs(m): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Wow. She's so attractive. The under go tight well well.

Na bone bone go full am..
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by JOemmy(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
Why did a beautiful lady like this just decided to disfigure herself? Problem dey oh.
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Dynamicboss: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
chatinent:
Wetin bi this?

gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Edc1: 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by shantti(m): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
chatinent:

Who will marry this one and not be submissive and loving? It's unintentionally.

The man dey mad not to be submissive.
Imagine dating her and breaking her heart

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash / Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) / Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.