Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement (56333 Views)

Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara / Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England / Ven Ernest Ezumezu, Anglican Priest Dies While Preaching At A Wedding In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by kingthreat(m): 11:51am On Sep 11, 2022
DOTian:

Hate for Anglicans or hate for idiots?
Which one really?

More hate. Spew it on. Your childhood must have been extremely troubled.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:51am On Sep 11, 2022
What their twin mound & middle-belt cannot do does not exist
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:51am On Sep 11, 2022
Lvgirl:

Islam is good for killing , I think u know
Where ever you kill him, burn him
What's comes to your mind
Lol
How stupid can some people be?

WHAT WAS THE RELIGION OF MORE THAN 90% OF YOUR COLONIAL MASTERS?

WHAT WAS THE RELIGION OF THE CRUSADERS?

WHAT WAS THR RELIGION OF ADOLF HITLER ETC

MAKE HYPOCRISY NOR SEND YOU TO HELL O
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Cmanforall: 11:52am On Sep 11, 2022
1TripleC:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/09/11/anglican-priest-resigns-to-form-polygamous-movement/amp/
I thought Anglican priests are allowed to marry, and it's not enough for him?
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Ventura1: 11:52am On Sep 11, 2022
He's probably tired of single ladies coming to him for prayer and counseling.
immortalcrown:
Uwa na-eme ntughari.

But why is polygamy his area of focus?

Among all the faith-related misunderstandings, why is polygamy the one chooses to tackle?

Maybe his own "calling" is to justify polygamy.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by liver123(m): 11:53am On Sep 11, 2022
The devil at work
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Alpharey: 11:57am On Sep 11, 2022
Me getting ready for the new church. Women if you are interested, get ready. At least I can marry 10 wives. That is 10 ladies off the street. Abi I no try grin
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Fiscus105(m): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2022
immortalcrown:
Why not point out what you think I did not read in the post?

If u go back and read, u will see where he said .......he received divine mandate to float a movement in surport of polygamy......

1 Like

Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Fiscus105(m): 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
GistFullGround:

Be humble & study the Bible properly. There is no sin in polygamy. Ask your pastor, who has been deceiving you!

Thre is no where in the bible where it was made it general to everyone not to go polygamous, dad Paul only instructed deacon and above in priesthood.

It's doctrine of white that enforced one man one wife. Africans known as polygamists

People keep adding their own ideas to bible to make difficult to follow.

In as much I'm not supporting polygamous, cos of economy factor and peace in the family. I think it's a sin by forcing people not to go polygamous by hanging it on bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by 2Radii: 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
immortalcrown:
Uwa na-eme ntughari.

Among all the faith-related misunderstandings, why is polygamy the one chooses to tackle?

Oga!!!

Hin don choose polygamy, u choose ur own na aahh!!
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Lvgirl: 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Lol
How stupid can some people be?

WHAT WAS THE RELIGION OF MORE THAN 90% OF YOUR COLONIAL MASTERS?

WHAT WAS THE RELIGION OF THE CRUSADERS?

WHAT WAS THR RELIGION OF ADOLF HITLER ETC

MAKE HYPOCRISY NOR SEND YOU TO HELL O

Islamabad do you know that location on world map ? When you hear Afghanistan's kujustan killstan and all the other Stan
What comes to Ur mind
Islamabad
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Backlaw406(m): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
Spirit247:
Hmm... Some would say it happened in the Bible too. It was never our CREATOR that told them to do such. The Words of JESUS and His FATHER is Final not what some do or not do. Besides, just as you don't use 3310 anymore because new Generations of Phones are better, New Generations of Humans are supposed and expected to be better than Old Generation. But Satan has deceived majority to be dumber than non-living things. Most need to know The Original Purpose of Living in Purity as Worship unto our CREATOR.

An ex-Satanist told me of how he was Deceived to love Satan because they initiated him by teaching him that the Devil saved Adam and Eve, and we their children from walking butt-naked all over there World now. Whereas the Truth is that Adam and Eve and we their Descendants would not have needed Cloths at all because our Garment was Brilliant Light of Glory! That was why Lion and every every other Animal willingly Submitted unto us then because they were fascinated and felt Privileged to come close to us. It was the Deception of Satan that caused Ichabod for mankind till date.

Worshiping our CREATOR is Spiritual Technology that HE Invented to Help Angels (and later Humans too) to Access and Absorb HIS Limitless Immortality and Light/Life-Giving Dimension. We read several Scriptures where men encountered Angels that have Worshipped I AM THAT I AM continually for long and came from HIS Heavenly Presence, such men that encountered them immediately gets paralyzed with Fear to the extent that they feel like dead until the Angel touched and Strengthened them. Some couldn't even muster the Courage to stand up let alone look at the Angel till the Angel helped and stand them on their feet. Matthew 28:2-4, 10:3-4, Ezekiel 2:2, Revelation 22:8-9.

Similarly and even far more, everyone that has seen the Ascended JESUS Son of our CREATOR can never look HIM eye ball to eye ball. Ever since He Ascended, He sits so close to our CREATOR who dwells in Unapproachably Bright Light. Saul unintentionally became Blind immediately he saw HIM Because our Ascended MESSIAH was so full of Life/Light that HE was far Brighter than the Sun multiplied to infinity.

Sincerely, I'm not sure of the JESUS that some saw lately who they say is joking with them, playing with them, drinking or eating with them. I'm very sorry if I'm mistaken on this. Obviously different from the indescribably Brilliantly Shining JESUS that Apostle Joshua Selman... https://www.nairaland.com/7326921/worship-spiritual-technology-absorbing-life

On top wetin all these long epistle. Wasn't Jesus even said Himself that He didn't come to condemn the old testament and the prophets before Him?
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by diggindeep: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
Baba taste breasts and changed his mind

1 Like

Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by morinto: 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
LikeAking:

As usual..

Quiet!
Why do u hate God?
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Esther30: 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
That's all
Igboslayer:
Religion is scam... Discover a personal relationship with God and discover peace.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Almunjid(m): 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
Spirit247:
Hmm... Some would say it happened in the Bible too. It was never our CREATOR that told them to do such. The Words of JESUS and His FATHER is Final not what some do or not do. Besides, just as you don't use 3310 anymore because new Generations of Phones are better, New Generations of Humans are supposed and expected to be better than Old Generation. But Satan has deceived majority to be dumber than non-living things. Most need to know The Original Purpose of Living in Purity as Worship unto our CREATOR.

An ex-Satanist told me of how he was Deceived to love Satan because they initiated him by teaching him that the Devil saved Adam and Eve, and we their children from walking butt-naked all over there World now. Whereas the Truth is that Adam and Eve and we their Descendants would not have needed Cloths at all because our Garment was Brilliant Light of Glory! That was why Lion and every every other Animal willingly Submitted unto us then because they were fascinated and felt Privileged to come close to us. It was the Deception of Satan that caused Ichabod for mankind till date.

Worshiping our CREATOR is Spiritual Technology that HE Invented to Help Angels (and later Humans too) to Access and Absorb HIS Limitless Immortality and Light/Life-Giving Dimension. We read several Scriptures where men encountered Angels that have Worshipped I AM THAT I AM continually for long and came from HIS Heavenly Presence, such men that encountered them immediately gets paralyzed with Fear to the extent that they feel like dead until the Angel touched and Strengthened them. Some couldn't even muster the Courage to stand up let alone look at the Angel till the Angel helped and stand them on their feet. Matthew 28:2-4, 10:3-4, Ezekiel 2:2, Revelation 22:8-9.

Similarly and even far more, everyone that has seen the Ascended JESUS Son of our CREATOR can never look HIM eye ball to eye ball. Ever since He Ascended, He sits so close to our CREATOR who dwells in Unapproachably Bright Light. Saul unintentionally became Blind immediately he saw HIM Because our Ascended MESSIAH was so full of Life/Light that HE was far Brighter than the Sun multiplied to infinity.

Sincerely, I'm not sure of the JESUS that some saw lately who they say is joking with them, playing with them, drinking or eating with them. I'm very sorry if I'm mistaken on this. Obviously different from the indescribably Brilliantly Shining JESUS that Apostle Joshua Selman... https://www.nairaland.com/7326921/worship-spiritual-technology-absorbing-life

Lol. Perhaps polygamy wasn't God's plan for man from the onset. However, circumstances led to its permission in later days.
For example, the phones invented and manufactured earlier were designed to use only one sim card. Later on, phones were designed to accommodate more than one sim cards. Same thing applicable to humanbeings. The current generation of Humans weren't wired for monogamy. We have evolved beyond it. This is the truth many Christians refused to accept.
Throughout the old testament God never faulted polygamy even if it wasn't His initial plan for man. He never condemned any polygamist to hell. Rather He emphasized on key issues He wants us to take lessons from.
According to Islam, God is only against divorce not polygamy. Islam permits polygamy then restricted the number of wives one can marry to four (4) to avoid Solomonism.

Islam, Judaism and Christianity are one religion (abrahamic religion). What differentiates one from the other is "interpretation" of terms, concepts, doctrines etc. If u give the right interpretations to the terms, concepts etc they share in common, they'll all be on the same page.

Peace!
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by illuminutty: 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
I want to join.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Lionnation: 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
immortalcrown:
Uwa na-eme ntughari.

every aboki with him own kettle
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by RussellRutherfo: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
GistFullGround:

Deuteronomy 17:17
17 Neither shall he multiply a wives to himself, that his heart turn not away: neither shall he greatly b multiply to himself silver and gold.

[s]Who are you to judge?
The man wants a second wife because he feels he can
Why do you think "that his heart turn not away" in future?

You should be humble to "cure your madness"...

Matthew 5:17-20
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or[b] the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

You MUST know the beginning before understanding the new
[/s]

[/b]

The speech and manipulative half-ass quote of the child of the devil who wants to justify his own sin of sexual pleasure under polygamy just like Satan wanted his creator, Jesus to bow to him in Matthew 4:7 by quoting Psalms 91 to Jesus and Jesus quoted back Deuteronomy 6:16 to prove to Satan that he can not tempt his creator and God that is Jesus.

A Church Father puts in a better form that I love. Hilary of Poitiers: "Thus beating down the efforts of the Devil, He professes Himself both God and Lord."

Back to our Polygamy issue. Let me quote Luke 16:16. NLTranslation puts in a better format for us to understand properly.

Luke 16:16 NLT — “Until John the Baptist, the law of Moses and the messages of the prophets were your guides. But now the Good News of the Kingdom of God is preached, and everyone is eager to get in.

Already, Luke 16:16 proves to you that you don't even understand the scriptures neither what the Creator, Jesus said. You twist scriptures obviously. Let us hear what Jesus Christ himself said which were the original intention of God but man deviated from and God just overlooked in the Old testament convenant but in the new testament convenant. If you will strive and be eager to enter into the Kingdom of God. You must never be caught doing it except it's not your choice to be in the Kingdom.

There is a choice to be in hell and God can't stop you from what you actually want.

If you are to be a true follower of Jesus Christ - the perfect one then you must follow his ethical best example for a man and a woman. As Moses writes, “Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh” (Genesis 2:24).

This marriage pattern established at creation — one man and one woman in a monogamous commitment — is both commanded and commended throughout the rest of Scripture. The seventh commandment forbids adultery — that is, sexual activity outside the bounds of marriage (Exodus 20:14). Deuteronomy forbids Israel’s future king, the ideal Israelite and new Adam (cf. Psalm cool, from multiplying wives (Deuteronomy 17:17). The Song of Solomon poetically unfurls the glory of marriage and sex in a way that lauds complementarian monogamy.

The New Testament follows the same pattern. Jesus, as we have seen, affirms the goodness of God’s design for monogamy in Mark 10. Similarly, the church’s elders, whose lives should serve as examples of faithfulness for all Christians (1 Peter 5:3), must be one-woman men (1 Timothy 3:2).

Finally, in Ephesians 5, Paul shows the logic behind God’s design for marriage. God didn’t institute complementarity and monogamy into the created order arbitrarily. Instead, these features reflect heavenly realities — namely, Christ’s relationship with his people. As Christ has only one bride, so marriage on earth testifies to that truth.

Do you seek to emulate the sinful life of Lamech, a polygamist descendant of Cain and the polygamy sin of Abraham who was forced by his wife, Sarah or that of Solomon or that of David who murdered a woman's husband and cried severally in Psalms asking for mercy or you want to follow the perfect example of the pure life giver and the one whom the apostles of the Church followed who were not polygamists.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by VenumX: 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
This one was never a Christian. Good thing he left to form his orgy cult.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Surfacebaba: 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Chaii,Brintain see what u brought to africa called religion.all d best o
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by yewawa: 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rev. Pls note,GOD does not hate divorce and I know very well that he does not like killings..You are the type of preachers that encourages spouse to manage their marriage when death is clearly hanging on one or both of them........pleaseeee when your marriage is getting to a boiling point.its better you get out of it(divorce) than to die in it....Worthy is the lamb!....
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by phemmyflexxy(m): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
Good.
HE HAS BEEN EMACIATED!

IF YOUR COLONIAL MASTERS AND SLAVERS COULD LIE ABOUT SO MANY THINGS TO STEAL FROM YOU, WHY CAN'T THEY LIE ABOUT GOD?

WHEN WE SAY ISLAM IS THE PERFECT RELIGION, THEY ABUSE US AND SPEW TRASH.

ISLAM HAS SOLUTIONS TO EVERYTHING THING, INCLUDING THIS RAMPANT PROMISCUITY AND FORNICATION OF THIS GENERATION

THESE DAYS, MOST LADIES THAT GETS MARRIED EVERY WEEKENDS ARE NOT VIRGINS.

You'll be shocked to know the true bodycount of some of your wives and girlfriends...
An average Nigerian girl today within 18 - 28 years has bodycount between 3 - 8, INCLUDING WITH AT LEAST ONE MARRIED MAN.

ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT IS A WHORÈ.

A WHORÈ DOESN'T DESERVE BRIDE PRICE.

The most that should be happening is that bride prices should be divided by number of BODYCOUNT.

If your bride price is 100k and your bodycount is 10, YOUR PARENTS WHO COULDN'T RAISE YOU WELL DESERVE TO GET ONLY 10K
100,000/10 = 10K.

ALSO,
A girl who has slept with multiple partners before marriage does not deserve FIDELITY in her own marriage.

YOU HAVE SLEPT WITH PEOPLE'S BOYFRIENDS AND HUSBANDS AND YOU NOW WANT TO ENJOY YOUR OWN MARRIAGE?

THUNDER FIRE YOU OLOSHO.

What about a man with same body counts
Waiting for your answer...
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Ezedon(m): 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ife di nukwu
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by WithFact: 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
These are one of the numerous injuries from colonialism. Bible was used as a bandage to cover the WOUND. I pray this healing is permanent.
Amen.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by KIDfurniture(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
Shut up there ! Everything to u na about end time. God punish the idiots that brainwashed u . People like u will never apply common sense to anything all is about religion

Righteousness2:
Another Casulty of the Endtimes Fever.

We are living in the Last of the Last times.
The Coming of JESUS Christ is Imminent.
Take heed that no man deceived you.
It is he/she that endures to the end that will be Saved.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Henvest: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
immortalcrown:
Uwa na-eme ntughari.

You cheer your slave masters during last commonwealth games when they rob LGBT on whole world ?
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by GistFullGround: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

The speech and manipulative half-ass quote of the child of the devil who wants to justify his own sin of sexual pleasure under polygamy just like Satan wanted his creator, Jesus to bow to him in Matthew 4:7 by quoting Psalms 91 to Jesus and Jesus quoted back Deuteronomy 6:16 to prove to Satan that he can not tempt his creator and God that is Jesus.

A Church Father puts in a better form that I love. Hilary of Poitiers: "Thus beating down the efforts of the Devil, He professes Himself both God and Lord."

Back to our Polygamy issue. Let me quote Luke 16:16. NLTranslation puts in a better format for us to understand properly.

Luke 16:16 NLT — “Until John the Baptist, the law of Moses and the messages of the prophets were your guides. But now the Good News of the Kingdom of God is preached, and everyone is eager to get in.

Already, Luke 16:16 proves to you that you don't even understand the scriptures neither what the Creator, Jesus said. You twist scriptures obviously. Let us hear what Jesus Christ himself said which were the original intention of God but man deviated from and God just overlooked in the Old testament convenant but in the new testament convenant. If you will strive and be eager to enter into the Kingdom of God. You must be caught doing except it's not your choice to be in the Kingdom.

There is a choice to be in hell and God can't stop you from what you actually want.

If you are to be a true follwer of Jesus Christ - the perfect one then you must follow his ethical best example for a man and a woman. As Moses writes, “Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh” (Genesis 2:24).

This marriage pattern established at creation — one man and one woman in a monogamous commitment — is both commanded and commended throughout the rest of Scripture. The seventh commandment forbids adultery — that is, sexual activity outside the bounds of marriage (Exodus 20:14). Deuteronomy forbids Israel’s future king, the ideal Israelite and new Adam (cf. Psalm cool, from multiplying wives (Deuteronomy 17:17). The Song of Solomon poetically unfurls the glory of marriage and sex in a way that lauds complementarian monogamy.

The New Testament follows the same pattern. Jesus, as we have seen, affirms the goodness of God’s design for monogamy in Mark 10. Similarly, the church’s elders, whose lives should serve as examples of faithfulness for all Christians (1 Peter 5:3), must be one-woman men (1 Timothy 3:2).

Finally, in Ephesians 5, Paul shows the logic behind God’s design for marriage. God didn’t institute complementarity and monogamy into the created order arbitrarily. Instead, these features reflect heavenly realities — namely, Christ’s relationship with his people. As Christ has only one bride, so marriage on earth testifies to that truth.

Do you seek to emulate the sinful life of Lamech, a polygamist descendant of Cain and the polygamy sin of Abraham who was forced by his wife, Sarah or that of Solomon or that of David who murdered a woman's husband and cried severally in Psalms asking for mercy or you want to follow the perfect example of the pure life giver and the one whom the apostles of the Church followed who were not polygamists.

You are one of the lunatics in this forum. I wont dignify you with any response anymore. BYE...
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Ayokequeen(m): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
It's better you be!
LikeAking:

As usual..

Quiet!
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Belleful: 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
Chai! My guy wan enjoy all the small fine girls wen they the church like the one he marry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

God's Generals-Why They Succeeded And Why Some Failed / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. / Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.