Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium (3560 Views)

Gov. Umahi Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi(photos) / Pictures Of Ebonyi Olympic Stadium To Be Constructed (photos) / Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 7:39am On Sep 15, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Oga go look for you wrapper where you bathed...no de muddy Igbo with that your nonsense.

"Nairaland Igbo", despicable people
go and ask onitsha, nnewi, awka igbos why they muddy ebonyi people.

anuofia
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:41am On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
go and ask onitsha, nnewi, awka igbos why they muddy ebonyi people.

anuofia

Go and Google more insults in Igbo my dear, anụ ọfịa is still beginners level.

Your hate for Igbo people go choke you
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Goodday90(m): 7:44am On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:

I am not the one who is spearheading that ebonyi people are not igbos. go to anambra state specifically onitsha, nnewi, awka and enugu you will hear from their own mouth
yen yen yen
The same APC propaganda,I don’t understand this sudden love Apc have for ndi ebonyi,because the governor is Apc you guys believe that your walking dead candidate will win with a long margin there?
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Bayyajidda(m): 7:46am On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:

ezi offia. stop claiming who you are not just to win online argument. no ebonyi man makes reek of how we are regarded by other SE strangers and asking us to vote obi for acceptance by SE strangers.

we will not be cowarded into doing what would be slavery to do.

ebonyi is up for grabs to tinubu and atiku. obi will come distant third.

was it not him who was deporting ebonyians?

Now I know you're an idiot.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 7:48am On Sep 15, 2022
Goodday90:
yen yen yen
The same APC propaganda,I don’t understand this sudden love Apc have for ndi ebonyi,because the governor is Apc you guys believe that your walking dead candidate will win with a long margin there?
APC is good to us because we’ve never witnessed the level of development we are witnessing in ebonyi under other parties
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 7:49am On Sep 15, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Go and Google more insults in Igbo my dear, anụ ọfịa is still beginners level.

Your hate for Igbo people go choke you
uturu gbagbuo gi. anambra people will never be rewarded for their antics and hatred against ndi ebonyi. you think in our village meetings we don’t discuss how you instruct your daughters not to marry us or how many landlords don’t rent out to ebonyi sons in awka onitsha and nnewi ?
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 7:50am On Sep 15, 2022
Bayyajidda:

No I know you're an idiot.
i am as much idiot as ndi anambra
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Bayyajidda(m): 7:52am On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
i am full blooded ebonyi and there is nothing you can do about it

I am not the one who is spearheading that ebonyi people are not igbos. go to anambra state specifically onitsha, nnewi, awka and enugu you will hear from their own mouth

No, you're not. You're just an imposter trying to drag Ebonyians into your madness. If truly you're from Ebonyi please speak for yourself, stop dragging Ebonyi into you madness.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:54am On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
uturu gbagbuo gi. anambra people will never be rewarded for their antics and hatred against ndi ebonyi. you think in our village meetings we don’t discuss how you instruct your daughters not to marry us or how many landlords don’t rent out to ebonyi sons in awka onitsha and nnewi ?

You are improving small small in the insult department, if you practice assiduously within 5 months you will master them well.

As I continue to say, you aren't from Ebonyi or any SE states. You are Nairaland Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Goodday90(m): 8:05am On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
APC is good to us because we’ve never witnessed the level of development we are witnessing in ebonyi under other parties
Apc sudden love for ebonyi people is surprising
I thought we are all flat headed and yam legged people?
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 8:17am On Sep 15, 2022
Goodday90:
Apc sudden love for ebonyi people is surprising
I thought we are all flat headed and yam legged people?
it is pdp folks who disguise as apc that sell those information to you to make you hate apc
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Bayyajidda(m): 8:21am On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:

But I have Anambra ladies passionately desiring to marry me. Are you sure you're alright? Even Lawrence Nwuruku's nephew married a very pretty Anambra lady.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 8:23am On Sep 15, 2022
Bayyajidda:

No, you're not. You're just an imposter trying to drag Ebonyians into your madness. If truly you're from Ebonyi please speak for yourself, stop dragging Ebonyi into you madness.
ebonyi will never ever be won by peter obi and us and anambra people are not brothers
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 8:23am On Sep 15, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

You are improving small small in the insult department, if you practice assiduously within 5 months you will master them well.

As I continue to say, you aren't from Ebonyi or any SE states. You are Nairaland Igbo.
whenever you have protest for peter obi in ebonyi, mention me, i’ll make sure i send thugs to scatter it
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 8:24am On Sep 15, 2022
Bayyajidda:

But I have Anambra ladies passionately desiring to marry me. Are you sure you're alright?
of course because you’re anambra
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Goodday90(m): 8:24am On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
it is pdp folks who disguise as apc that sell those information to you to make you hate apc
tell that to the birds
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Bayyajidda(m): 8:27am On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
ebonyi will never ever be won by peter obi and us and anambra people are not brothers

We already know you're not Igbo, so both Ebonyians and Anambrans are not your brothers.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2022
Bayyajidda:

We already know you're not Igbo, so both Ebonyians and Anambrans are not your brothers.
give me your number let’s do video call. if you speak more central igbo than me i will give you 10k
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2022
Goodday90:
tell that to the birds
of course you are a bird that’s why am telling you
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Bayyajidda(m): 8:32am On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
give me your number let’s do video call. if you speak more central igbo than me i will give you 10k

Send yours. Send it before I start work.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 8:36am On Sep 15, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Send yours. Send it before I start work.
i won’t drop my number on nairaland due to my status. drop yours or quench.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Bayyajidda(m): 8:37am On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:

A low lifer has got status?
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Bayyajidda(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:

DM me your phone number.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 8:40am On Sep 15, 2022
Bayyajidda:

A low lifer has got status?
your father
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Bayyajidda(m): 8:42am On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
your father

E pain am. Anampom.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Bayyajidda(m): 8:48am On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
of course because you’re anambra

So Lawrence Nwuruku's nephew who read Political Science in Ebsu that married a very pretty Anambra lady is an Anambran too?
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Goodday90(m): 8:49am On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
of course you are a bird that’s why am telling you
still dosent make you an Ebonyian tho
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Goodday90(m): 8:52am On Sep 15, 2022
Bayyajidda:

So Lawrence Nwuruku's nephew who read Political Science in Ebsu that married a very pretty Anambra lady is an Anambran too?
no mind the imposter joor
Whenever you hear things like,anambra don’t marry imo,Imo don’t marry ebonyi,it’s always them (Agbado munchers),if you read banns of marriage in any church in igboland,there are many inter state marriage going on everyday,imagine,Apc Now love ebonyi people cos they are dreaming of votes from ebonyi people
The same people they tag 5%ers?

APShits and senselessness is inseparable
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:26am On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
whenever you have protest for peter obi in ebonyi, mention me, i’ll make sure i send thugs to scatter it

My dear, you aren't from Ebonyi, you aren't Igbo. You hate everything good in SE.

Carry your agberoness go to where you are from, agbero colony.

You have graduated to online thug, ọ dị mma.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

My dear, you aren't from Ebonyi, you aren't Igbo. You hate everything good in SE.

Carry your agberoness go to where you are from, agbero colony.

You have graduated to online thug, ọ dị mma.

ewu, come and take the igboness away from me na.

i am full blooded ebonyi man. the fact you say am not igbo is proof that ebonyi men are not igbo
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 9:55am On Sep 15, 2022
Goodday90:
still dosent make you an Ebonyian tho
come and remove the ebonyiness in me na.

you say ebonyi is not igbo before obi presidency, you say they are closer to fulani and their way is not igbo way, and that their language is not igbo-like. all of a sudden they are igbo because obi is on ballot and you need their vote, after obi wins they will no longer be igbo again and will become closer to fulani in language and way of life

uturu gbagbuo gi

we stand on the earlier stand of ndi anambra that ebonyians are not igbos and should be merged with north central after all they share boundary with benue

next time you guard your divisive utterances. that’s how you people blindly followed nnamdi kanu about abusing northerners, today you’re begging for their votes and you think they will vote for you. obi has been wise avoiding going to the north because he’s sure he will meet empty streets.

ndi anambra are the divisive people in the SE with their mouth and habit of looking down on people.

lemme see how you’ll win with the way you’ve abused others.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 9:56am On Sep 15, 2022
Bayyajidda:

because the lady was born and raised in abakaliki, so she is not ebonyi-phobic

go to anambra and marry anambra born and raised anambra lady.

those ones have been indoctrinated with the abakaliki-phobic trait to their bone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Latest Picture, Guess Who? / BREAKING: US To Reopen Tinubu's Drug Case, Forfeiture Not Enough,What Of Damages / The Sad Game Igbo People Play With Innoson. Captions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.