Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium (3556 Views)

Gov. Umahi Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi(photos) / Pictures Of Ebonyi Olympic Stadium To Be Constructed (photos) / Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
Bayyajidda:

You're just delusional. I've people on ground in Abakaliki both at grassroot. Keep deceiving Tinubu after collecting peanut to lie and rant online. Anumpom.
so na ordinary 2 people you get as agents for labour in ebonyi and you want to win presidential elections hahahahaha
congrats to atiku and tinubu
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Bayyajidda(m): 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ebubu:
your on ground agents know nothing about the intrinsic politics in ebonyi state. watch out.

Shame on you and your likes. You will fail. You haven't travelled out to see how you're now treated. And you have the gut to sell your conscience for peanut.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ebubu:
so na ordinary 2 people you get as agents for labour in ebonyi and you want to win presidential elections hahahahaha
bayyajidda is this true?
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Bayyajidda(m): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ebubu:

Try and travel out of Abakaliki and Onueke. You will know how you'll be treated. You think collecting 10k to rant online is the way of life. I'm so ashame of you.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Try and travel out of Abakaliki and Onueke. You will know how you'll be treated. You think collecting 10k to rant online is the way of life. I'm so ashame of you.
if you had any sense you’d know nigerians are treated badly abroad because of the way nigerians abroad act and not because of any other thing abi why would nigerians be glorified when they go abroad to carry drugs and do cult meetings in dubai.

abeg waka dey go jor
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by WhatCanIsay(m): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ebubu:
your on ground agents know nothing about the intrinsic politics in ebonyi state. watch out.

Mr. Intrinsic Politics good morning... Na like so APC won in 2019 presidential election in Ebonyi State ba?

All these APC charlatans that hate Igbo but claim to be Igbo on Nairaland, okoroawusa group then.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Mr. Intrinsic Politics good morning... Na like so APC won in 2019 presidential election in Ebonyi State ba?

All these APC charlatans that hate Igbo but claim to be Igbo on Nairaland, okoroawusa group then.

apc had more than 25% required votes in presidential election without a sitting governor or local government chairman.

today the local government chairmen who are the election riggers are all apc local government chairmen, none went to another party, governor is apc as well, one house of rep member in abuja legislature is also apc.

and you are writing off apc in ebonyi

1 Like

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by WhatCanIsay(m): 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ebubu:

apc had more than 25% required votes in presidential election without a sitting governor or local government chairman.

today the local government chairmen who are the election riggers are all apc local government chairmen, none went to another party, governor is apc as well, one house of rep member in abuja legislature is also apc.

and you are writing off apc in ebonyi

Intrinsic politician, political landscape in the South is totally different today. Electronic voting will nonsense a lot of rigging machinery. Saying that Obi will be distant third in Ebonyi while your Tinubu wins Ebonyi shows a lot of emptiness of your intrinsic Politics. You don't understand Southern tempo, not to talk of Igbo tempo as it is now. Even Umahi a governor understands what's happening.

1 Like

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Intrinsic politician, political landscape in the South is totally different today. Electronic voting will nonsense a lot of rigging machinery. Saying that Obi will be distant third in Ebonyi while your Tinubu wins Ebonyi shows a lot of emptiness of your intrinsic Politics. You don't understand Southern tempo, not to talk of Igbo tempo as it is now. Even Umahi a governor understands what's happening.
have you forgotten what inec said that results will be collated manually.

you’re a joke of a man. i will not reveal the intrinsic secrets again before i blow my anonymous cover in ebonyi state government house

https://punchng.com/2023-election-results-will-be-collated-manually-inec/?amp
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Bayyajidda(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ebubu:
if you had any sense you’d know nigerians are treated badly abroad because of the way nigerians abroad act and not because of any other thing abi why would nigerians be glorified when they go abroad to carry drugs and do cult meetings in dubai.

abeg waka dey go jor

Who is talking about abroad? You've obviously not step your feet out Ebonyi. Tufiakwa, I spit on you.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Who is talking about abroad? You've obviously not step your feet out Ebonyi. Tufiakwa, I spit on you.
who dey look down on ebonyi after the infrastructural revolution must have a low self-esteem
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by WhatCanIsay(m): 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ebubu:
have you forgotten what inec said that results will be collated manually.

you’re a joke of a man. i will not reveal the intrinsic secrets again before i blow my anonymous cover in ebonyi state government house

https://punchng.com/2023-election-results-will-be-collated-manually-inec/?amp

Joke of a being, the collation must correspond with the BVAs.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Joke of a being, the collation must correspond with the BVAs.
we will see. this is bigger than a dare.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by WhatCanIsay(m): 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ebubu:
we will see. this is bigger than a dare.

May what you will see not blind you o
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

May what you will see not blind you o
oga carry your peter obi go upper iweka abeg.

ebonyi is not doing that igbo inclusivity nonsense with una
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Bayyajidda(m): 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ebubu:
who dey look down on ebonyi after the infrastructural revolution must have a low self-esteem

Who is looking down on Ebonyi? My parents are currently in Abakaliki as I type. The problem is not Abakaliki but greedy and selfish people like you that can sell their children's future for a plate of porridge.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by WhatCanIsay(m): 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ebubu:

Oga go look for your wrapper where you bathed, no de add ndị Igbo to your Tinubu asslicking!
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Bayyajidda(m): 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ebubu:

Are you even Igbo? Stop trying to be crafty, we know who you are. Owu.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Are you even Igbo? Stop trying to be crafty, we know who you are. Owu.
if i see any adaobi campaign here i will send thugs to scatter it.

be warned

after all this is not an igbo state as you all say.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Oga go look for your wrapper where you bathed, no de add ndị Igbo to your Tinubu asslicking!

ebonyi is not igbo, so forget don’t say igbos are voting tinubu when it’s just ebonyi.

atiku will come second and obi distant 3rd

we are not igbos. we both know it.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Who is looking down on Ebonyi? My parents are currently in Abakaliki as I type. The problem is not Abakaliki but greedy and selfish people like you that can sell their children's future for a plate of porridge.
liar. you despise abakaliki people that’s why you said “go out and see how they look at you”, as if voting obi will make other SE people stop looking down on ebonyi people.

i have warned you, if i hear any obi protests in ebonyi i will send thugs to scatter it, hope your parents won’t be there.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by WhatCanIsay(m): 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ebubu:

ebonyi is not igbo, so forget don’t say igbos are voting tinubu when it’s just ebonyi.

atiku will come second and obi distant 3rd

we are not igbos. we both know it.

You are not Igbo, yes I told you so before.

Ebonyi people are full blooded Igbo, as I said earlier, go look for your wrapper where you bathed.

Ndị Nairaland Igbo.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Bayyajidda(m): 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ebubu:
liar. you despise abakaliki people that’s why you said “go out and see how they look at you”, as if voting obi will make other SE people stop looking down on ebonyi people.

i have warned you, if i hear any obi protests in ebonyi i will send thugs to scatter it, hope your parents won’t be there.
You must be ill. How come I know Okposi, Uburu, Onicha, Isu, Oshiri, Ngwulangu? You as an Igbo man is seen as a third class citizen out there, because they believe they will always conquer you. Your likes help them win because of your selfishness. Nobody is looking down on any Ebonyi person, your personal inferiority complex make you feel lower. How come I don't feel lower? In fact I feel superior...

You're such a low life Ebonyi wanna be. Ebonyians excel in various field. Only low lifers like you feel anyone is looking down on them. I doubt if you're truly an Ebonyian, maybe some imposter.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Goodday90(m): 11:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ebubu:

i’m from ohaukwu in ebonyi. take it to the bank bro. apc will win ebonyi governorship, presidential will be split between apc, pdp and labour. labour will come distant third in ebonyi presidential elections. i have based in abakaliki for the last 26 years. don’t tell me what i don’t know.
you are not from Ebonyi state
Stop claiming what you are not

No ohaukwu son will utter this “aru”
Imposter

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 7:05am On Sep 15, 2022
Bayyajidda:

You must be ill. How come I know Okposi, Uburu, Onicha, Isu, Oshiri, Ngwulangu? You as an Igbo man is seen as a third class citizen out there, because they believe they will always conquer you. Your likes help them win because of your selfishness. Nobody is looking down on any Ebonyi person, your personal inferiority complex make you feel lower. How come I don't feel lower? In fact I feel superior...

You're such a low life Ebonyi wanna be. Ebonyians excel in various field. Only low lifers like you feel anyone is looking down on them. I doubt if you're truly an Ebonyian, maybe some imposter.

you’re a foolish cretin, your mama and papa are cowards from other SE states, you probably knew of those communities from googling, or because your parents lived in Abakaliki and knew of those communities so you obtained information from them, or because you lived in Abakaliki and got to know of those communities.

No proper Ebonyi man makes mockery of how Ebonyi are treated outside and mainly by other SE strangers and not by other Nigerians.

It is our joy that they are eating their words as Ebonyi is developing at a pace they never imagined. No wonder your bastard parents are here enjoying life instead of going back to their IPOB states.

Let me tell you very clearly, Ebonyi WILL NOT be won by pita adaobi. If it takes rigging to do that, we will. We will severely punish you for castigating on Ebonyi people through and through all these years even while under East Central State. The beginning of your punishments is just starting. Ebonyi presidential election is between APC and PDP, labour can take the distant third back seat.

We are not brothers and we are not pretending about it!
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Bayyajidda(m): 7:21am On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:

Uchu, I'm from Umuka, Okposi, Ohaozara LG, Ebonyi State. I've top class in international contests. Nobody had ever looked down on me, just in the North that they feel others are their slaves. Your personal inferiority complex is dealing a death blow on you. Work on your self-esteem.

1 Like

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Bayyajidda(m): 7:30am On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:

Who are you to speak for Ebonyians? Speak for you selfish self. We are not with you in this madness. You're obviously not from Ebonyi.

1 Like

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 7:34am On Sep 15, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

You are not Igbo, yes I told you so before.

Ebonyi people are full blooded Igbo, as I said earlier, go look for your wrapper where you bathed.

Ndị Nairaland Igbo.
I am not the one who is spearheading that ebonyi people are not igbos. go to anambra state specifically onitsha, nnewi, awka and enugu you will hear from their own mouth
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 7:35am On Sep 15, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Who are you to speak for Ebonyians? Speak for you selfish self. We are not with you in this madness. You're obviously not from Ebonyi.
i am full blooded ebonyi and there is nothing you can do about it

I am not the one who is spearheading that ebonyi people are not igbos. go to anambra state specifically onitsha, nnewi, awka and enugu you will hear from their own mouth
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 7:37am On Sep 15, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Uchu, I'm from Umuka, Okposi, Ohaozara LG, Ebonyi State. I've top class in international contests. Nobody had ever looked down on me, just in the North that they feel others are their slaves. Your personal inferiority complex is dealing a death blow on you. Work on your self-esteem.

ezi offia. stop claiming who you are not just to win online argument. no ebonyi man makes reek of how we are regarded by other SE strangers and asking us to vote obi for acceptance by SE strangers.

we will not be cowarded into doing what would be slavery to do.

ebonyi is up for grabs to tinubu and atiku. obi will come distant third.

was it not him who was deporting ebonyians?
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 7:37am On Sep 15, 2022
Goodday90:
you are not from Ebonyi state
Stop claiming what you are not

No ohaukwu son will utter this “aru”
Imposter

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:

Oga go look for you wrapper where you bathed...no de muddy Igbo with that your nonsense.

"Nairaland Igbo", despicable people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Premium Times: Obi Won Rivers Election Not BAT / Nigerians Is This True About Peter Obi?? (photo) / Need RichyBlack's Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.