Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium (3558 Views)

Gov. Umahi Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi(photos) / Pictures Of Ebonyi Olympic Stadium To Be Constructed (photos) / Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Bayyajidda(m): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
there are many of us, am not only chiboy

You must the APC tout called Chiboy to think you can disrupt the Obidient rally. Try it an get your bones crushed. You can't toy with the future of our unborn because you have received money from Tinubu. Boys are not smiling...
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nightwolf1:

Shut up Tinubu tout. U are not from Ebonyi state. grin cheesy
i am fully one
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
Bayyajidda:

You must the APC tout called Chiboy to think you can distort the Obidient rally. Try it an get your bones crushed. You can't toy with the future of our unborn because you have received money from Tinubu. Boys are not smiling...
you think i am one that will come and disrupt the rally? you’ve not heard of the ebubeagu carnage in ebonyi state? you know nothing
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
Goodday90:
Yes I know

I can’t climb palm trees and can’t “te nkwu”
amen you will never toe the path of your fathers!
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
Goodday90:
Keep deceiving your fellow agbado urchins
I pray God keep you alive that day,make you no go try rig make them kill you
I will surely quote your monicker
fool. if i don’t use ebubeagu to rig out obi come here and drag my name.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Bayyajidda(m): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
you think i am one that will come and disrupt the rally? you’ve not heard of the ebubeagu carnage in ebonyi state? you know nothing

How old are you? Sounding like an eight years kid.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
Bayyajidda:

How old are you? Sounding like an eight years kid.
don’t worry. we will see.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Bayyajidda(m): 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
don’t worry. we will see.

Utobo.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Utobo.
you are also free to call me that when obi gets only 25% in ebonyi state. by hook or by crook, we will get it.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Goodday90(m): 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
amen you will never toe the path of your fathers!
help me ask your dad how much is one keg of nkwu
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Goodday90(m): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
fool. if i don’t use ebubeagu to rig out obi come here and drag my name.
APC and rigging
It’s your party’s style
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
Goodday90:
APC and rigging
It’s your party’s style
history is written by the winners. only the results matters. we can hand over wailing to you after we become winners.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
Goodday90:
help me ask your dad how much is one keg of nkwu
i tried calling it and it was your father’s phone that rang.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Goodday90(m): 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
i tried calling it and it was your father’s phone that rang.
my dad don’t have numbers of imbeciles on his phone
Sorry
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Goodday90(m): 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
history is written by the winners. only the results matters. we can hand over wailing to you after we become winners.
Just make sure you don’t change acvounts before then
Ozu
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
Goodday90:
Just make sure you don’t change acvounts before then
Ozu
i bet you i won’t, fāggot’s son. apc owns you in ebonyi state.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Goodday90(m): 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ebubu:
i bet you i won’t, fāggot’s son. apc owns you in ebonyi state.
Lol
Just watch how you and your man will be disgraced
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
Goodday90:
Lol
Just watch how you and your man will be disgraced
i have two mens. umahi or tinubu which of them?
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Bayyajidda(m): 11:08am On Sep 17, 2022
Ebubu:

Utorukpa, I'm still waiting for you, Chiboy and your Ebubeagu carnage to stop the 1 million march currently ongoing in Abakaliki.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 11:13am On Sep 17, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Utorukpa, I'm still waiting for you, Chiboy and your Ebubeagu carnage to stop the 1 million march currently ongoing in Abakaliki.
its a social gathering of ASUU struck students. that’s not the least of our problems that’s not where we’ll use hammer to kill the ant. the ebubeagu militia will be unleashed at the voting grounds not in social gatherings where chicks go to be toasted.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2022
Bayyajidda:

i hope you are seeing the image below of what my bois are doing

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Bayyajidda(m): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2022
Ebubu:
i hope you are seeing the image below of what my bois are doing

I thought you initially denied that there was no Obidient rally taking place but an ASUU protest. Even your police and tear gas can not stop that rally.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
Bayyajidda:

I thought you initially denied that there was no Obidient rally taking place but an ASUU protest. Even your police and tear gas can not stop that rally.
we will meet on the election day. enjoy roasting women today. the fanta sellers will make more money. election is all that matters. that’s where we’ll settle the score and rig out anyone.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Bayyajidda(m): 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ebubu:
we will meet on the election day. enjoy roasting women today. the fanta sellers will make more money. election is all that matters. that’s where we’ll settle the score and rig out anyone.

I'm done with you, Ebubeagu miscreant.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
Bayyajidda:

I'm done with you, Ebubeagu miscreant.
we’ll see on election day
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Owerriboi: 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ebonyi is a cursed backward useless worthless state

ThinkSmarter:
Ebonyi State nwere chi oma.
We need human capital development to complement the infrastructural dev.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by ThinkSmarter: 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
Owerriboi:
Ebonyi is a cursed backward useless worthless state

After typing that, did your life got better?
did u receive alert?
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Owerriboi: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
I stated the fact. Ebonyi is the most backward useless and worthless state in southern Nigeria

ThinkSmarter:
After typing that, did your life got better?
did u receive alert?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Accused Of Tejuosho Market Scam-a Must Read / The Strongest Man In Lagos - Does'nt Blow Girlz! / Why FG Is Against Devaluation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.