Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium (3561 Views)

Gov. Umahi Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi(photos) / Pictures Of Ebonyi Olympic Stadium To Be Constructed (photos) / Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2022
Bayyajidda:

E pain am. Anampom.
go back to your anambra state you stranger
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Goodday90(m): 10:30am On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
come and remove the ebonyiness in me na.

you say ebonyi is not igbo before obi presidency, you say they are closer to fulani and their way is not igbo way, and that their language is not igbo-like. all of a sudden they are igbo because obi is on ballot and you need their vote, after obi wins they will no longer be igbo again and will become closer to fulani in language and way of life

uturu gbagbuo gi

we stand on the earlier stand of ndi anambra that ebonyians are not igbos and should be merged with north central after all they share boundary with benue

next time you guard your divisive utterances. that’s how you people blindly followed nnamdi kanu about abusing northerners, today you’re begging for their votes and you think they will vote for you. obi has been wise avoiding going to the north because he’s sure he will meet empty streets.

ndi anambra are the divisive people in the SE with their mouth and habit of looking down on people.

lemme see how you’ll win with the way you’ve abused others.
APC propagandist
Oyo peope are called “awon Omo Ilu oke”,in Yorubaland when somebody wants to deceive another,they will ask “Se mo ko ila ni”? Meaning did you see tribal mark on my face,beacaue Ibadan people have tribal mark mostly,why is your druggie looking for votes from Oyo
Ondo are called dog eaters,why do your druggie expect votes from those states?

Two can play this game
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by WhatCanIsay(m): 10:32am On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:

ewu, come and take the igboness away from me na.

i am full blooded ebonyi man. the fact you say am not igbo is proof that ebonyi men are not igbo

Look at his confusion, asking me to take Igboness from him?

You aren't from Ebonyi, you aren't Igbo, stop gumming body with Ndị Ebonyi! Tomorrow you will claim Igala man from Anambra or Enugu.

Self deception isn't good.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Bayyajidda(m): 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:

because the lady was born and raised in abakaliki, so she is not ebonyi-phobic

go to anambra and marry anambra born and raised anambra lady.

those ones have been indoctrinated with the abakaliki-phobic trait to their bone.

You so petty. Go get a life.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by DonMarkuzi(m): 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
pdp is dead in ebonyi state. they have two governorship candidates and are divided. take this information from someone who knows the recognised ebonyi pdp candidate is sponsored by dave to lose

Will u kip kwayet!
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
Bayyajidda:

You so petty. Go get a life.
anambra people leave ebonyi people alone. you people call them non-igbo
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Look at his confusion, asking me to take Igboness from him?

You aren't from Ebonyi, you aren't Igbo, stop gumming body with Ndị Ebonyi! Tomorrow you will claim Igala man from Anambra or Enugu.

Self deception isn't good.
anambra man leave ebonyi people alone. you people call them non-igbo
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
Goodday90:
APC propagandist
Oyo peope are called “awon Omo Ilu oke”,in Yorubaland when somebody wants to deceive another,they will ask “Se mo ko ila ni”? Meaning did you see tribal mark on my face,beacaue Ibadan people have tribal mark mostly,why is your druggie looking for votes from Oyo
Ondo are called dog eaters,why do your druggie expect votes from those states?

Two can play this game
fool. did those saying se mo ko ila ni ever say oyo people are not yoruba ? they just catch cruise with their tribal marks without ever outrightly denying their heritage.

it is occurring on ground that anambra people gossip in amawbia, awka, onitsha and nnewi that abakaliki people have fulani heritage.

go and seek obi votes from your 4 igbo states.

ewu gambari
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by WhatCanIsay(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
anambra man leave ebonyi people alone. you people call them non-igbo

Yoruba man, leave SE alone. Imps using their unintelligent propaganda like imbes
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Yoruba man, leave SE alone. Imps using their unintelligent propaganda like imbes
am sure by time obi loses in Ebonyi next year, you lots will resume calling us non-igbo again.

i can’t wait.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by WhatCanIsay(m): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
am sure by time obi loses in Ebonyi next year, you lots will resume calling us non-igbo again.

i can’t wait.

No de attach yourself to Ebonyi, young man. Your lies and propaganda have faded off. You are like a child playing hide and seek with an adult.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Goodday90(m): 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
fool. did those saying se mo ko ila ni ever say oyo people are not yoruba ? they just catch cruise with their tribal marks without ever outrightly denying their heritage.

it is occurring on ground that anambra people gossip in amawbia, awka, onitsha and nnewi that abakaliki people have fulani heritage.

go and seek obi votes from your 4 igbo states.

ewu gambari
Thats your Yoruba business,I am not Yoruba

I will only take you and your mumu governor serious if you will go to Abakiliki and shout “Ebonyi is not Igbo”,if my Ezza and Izzi niggas to go commot that your empty cranium
Until then you are shooting mouth gun

Yet to see an intelligent tinubu supporter,dumb m’fuckers

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Goodday90(m): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:

i can’t wait.
Can you bet your money,that’s obi will get more votes in ebonyi than even his home state anambra

If you are not a poor church rat,you can bet it
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
Goodday90:
Thats your Yoruba business,I am not Yoruba

I will only take you and your mumu governor serious if you will go to Abakiliki and shout “Ebonyi is not Igbo”,if my Ezza and Izzi niggas to go commot that your empty cranium
Until then you are shooting mouth gun

Yet to see an intelligent tinubu supporter,dumb m’fuckers
fool, you are not an ebonyian obviously. no true ebonyi man calls abakaliki abakiliki

anuofia

hapu ndi ebonyi aka

ha juru gi aju.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
Goodday90:
Can you bet your money,that’s obi will get more votes in ebonyi than even his home state anambra

If you are not a poor church rat,you can bet it

please who will hold the money?
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

No de attach yourself to Ebonyi, young man. Your lies and propaganda have faded off. You are like a child playing hide and seek with an adult.

suddenly ebonyi is now good to be associated with because they are rounding up an international stadium and airport with multiple flyovers

truly success has no enemies

ebonyi u use to call non-igbo before

shame on ur character
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by WhatCanIsay(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:

suddenly ebonyi is now good to be associated with because they are rounding up an international stadium and airport with multiple flyovers

truly success has no enemies

ebonyi u use to call non-igbo before

shame on ur character

My dear, I'm sorry to inform you that your divisive tactics on the Igbos has totally expired. Go to your masters and ask them for new tactics.

Nairaland Igbo.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Bayyajidda(m): 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
anambra people leave ebonyi people alone. you people call them non-igbo

This your divide an rule plan won't work. Ebonyi is 100% Igbo. Go tell your senders that they have failed.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Bayyajidda:

This your divide an rule plan won't work. Ebonyi is 100% Igbo. Go tell your senders that they have failed.
obi will get 25% votes in ebonyi i can assure you that.

what i will never accept is that he will come 1st or 2nd. remember today
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by vanunu: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
No governor dead or alive since 1999 has done more projects than Dave Umahi.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Bayyajidda(m): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Bayyajidda(m): 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:

Are you the dreaded APC tout called Chiboy?
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Nightwolf1: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:

Shut up Tinubu tout. U are not from Ebonyi state. grin cheesy
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Goodday90(m): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
fool, you are not an ebonyian obviously. no true ebonyi man calls abakaliki abakiliki

anuofia

hapu ndi ebonyi aka

ha juru gi aju.
Okpo
I never said I am from ebonyi,I know many ebonyians in real life,I grew up with many here in Nnobi and Alor,idemili south and even went with my cousin to izzi for his wife,and none reason like you,you have the I.Q of a jellyfish
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Goodday90(m): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:

please who will hold the money?
let’s give your dad
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Goodday90(m): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:

when I am less buy,I will screenshot this your nonsense post and post it in an ebonyi Facebook page
Let’s see ebonyians who love the druggie
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Goodday90:
when I am less buy,I will screenshot this your nonsense post and post it in an ebonyi Facebook page
Let’s see ebonyians who love the druggie

the ebonyians who love obi are the ones using facebook and twitter and what have you. they are the ones who will give obi constitutional 25%

they are in the majority and live in abakaliki. the ebonyians who will vote apc and pdp are those in the rural and that is where elections are rigged and won, not in capitals.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Goodday90:
let’s give your dad
fool, you can never reach his level in your life
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Goodday90:
Okpo
I never said I am from ebonyi,I know many ebonyians in real life,I grew up with many here in Nnobi and Alor,idemili south and even went with my cousin to izzi for his wife,and none reason like you,you have the I.Q of a jellyfish
am sure you have heard your fellow anambra men call them non-igbos once in a while. anuofia
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Ebubu: 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Are you the dreaded APC tout called Chiboy?
there are many of us, am not only chiboy
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Goodday90(m): 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:

the ebonyians who love obi are the ones using facebook and twitter and what have you. they are the ones who will give obi constitutional 25%

they are in the majority and live in abakaliki. the ebonyians who will vote apc and pdp are those in the rural and that is where elections are rigged and won, not in capitals.
Keep deceiving your fellow agbado urchins
I pray God keep you alive that day,make you no go try rig make them kill you
I will surely quote your monicker
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Olympic Stadium by Goodday90(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
fool, you can never reach his level in your life
Yes I know

I can’t climb palm trees and can’t “te nkwu”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun PDP Crisis: Jimi Lawal Writes EFCC, ICPC, Denies Forging Delegates List / Friends Questionable / Our National Anthem & Pledge:our Pride And Strength

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.