Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality (5823 Views)

4 Tricks On How To Start A Conversation With A Girl You Like To Avoid Getting Re / How Do I Get My Cheating Ex-Girlfriend Off My Mind? / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by henndukwe18: 10:01am On Sep 12, 2022
torqque7:

Lol your simping is pro Max..you heard your girl collecting diccckk and you convinced yourself it was her slippers?she called you and gave her real man to prove to him that you are just a no body who has been crushing on her and after wards collect his dickkk to calm him down and yet again you convince yourself that she was pulling your legs after she sneaked out to call you back?omoh some guys are hopeless I swear..guy OPEN YOUR BLIND EYES.
you have said your own based on your own view, You don't know my girl like I do, a girl that is shy to kiss, a girl that knows nothing about sex, a girl that just finished secondary school, you are saying your own based on the girls you have met
Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by torqque7(m): 10:40am On Sep 12, 2022
henndukwe18:
you have said your own based on your own view, You don't know my girl like I do, a girl that is shy to kiss, a girl that knows nothing about sex, a girl that just finished secondary school, you are saying your own based on the girls you have met

Lol ok no wahala, you will learn like all the others in due course no worry,I could be wrong sha but chances are very low.

1 Like

Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Yasiok(m): 10:45am On Sep 12, 2022
Bradford111:
She recently also told me about a cute guy that asked her out I don't know if she was just kidding but I'm sensing a deeper meaning to that story that she told the guy she is single because the guy is a friend to her friend who doesn't know she is in a relationship she even told me she is crushing on him
find something productive and engage in, leave women
Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2022
I stopped reading at , THERE'S THIS FINE GUY AM CRUSHING ON. And bro no be honest to you,you should've blocked her there straightforward but you've developed oneitis and now it's difficult for you to leave. A lady you call your girlfriend shouldn't have the audacity to pull off a stunt like that. Like i use tell any man,once you're starting to feel too attached to any lady in any relationship, somewhat like your life depends on her,then it's time to leave that relationship. About what your predicament,follow your gut feeling. What does it tell you?? If it tells you that she's cheating on you,then forget it bro,she's 200% cheating on you.

5 Likes

Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 12, 2022
torqque7:

Lol ok no wahala, you will learn like all the others in due course no worry,I could be wrong sha but chances are very low.
Be like say the guy just start new Sha, he'll learn but i pray for him that it won't be the hard way though...

3 Likes

Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 12, 2022
henndukwe18:
No dey deceive yourself Brother,that your babe are all opposite of these things you just said now,time will tell you she's worse than you thought and never you think she changed,the signs were there but you chose to ignore them.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by 2ndchildhood(m): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Bradford111:

She is really fvcking with me now I just send her this text her reply even upsets me she is thinking I can’t do without her
yeah, because you truly can't do without her.. after I told you to starve her of attention, you still dey type long episode. Once again you appeared too needy..

1 Like

Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Bradford111(m): 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
2ndchildhood:
yeah, because you truly can't do without her.. after I told you to starve her of attention, you still dey type long episode. Once again you appeared too needy..

I will try and start from now henceforth
Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by 7buckz(m): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Op be a man and make your own decisions bro
Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by torqque7(m): 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Be like say the guy just start new Sha, he'll learn but i pray for him that it won't be the hard way though...

No mind am him just start new, that’s why sometimes it’s best you let people learn the hard way, him breakfast dey fire de cook, she go serve am soon as e hot
Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by henndukwe18: 7:42am On Sep 13, 2022
LutherSanchez:
No dey deceive yourself Brother,that your babe are all opposite of these things you just said now,time will tell you she's worse than you thought and never you think she changed,the signs were there but you chose to ignore them.
bro, not all women are the same, don't compare the ones you have encountered with mine, you know nothing about mine, I know you must be a redpillar or you are just forming
Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by henndukwe18: 7:50am On Sep 13, 2022
LutherSanchez:
also, if I am dating a girl and she misbehaves, I will move on to another girl immediately without letting her know, I cannot kill myself for one girl when there are other fishes in the river, I can't date a girl that doesn't give a shit about me
Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by henndukwe18: 7:57am On Sep 13, 2022
torqque7:

No wahala, I know my girl. But if one day, I catch her misbehaving, I move immediately, I can't date a girl that doesn't give a shit about me when there are other babes around, it's only a mumu man that would do that
Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2022
henndukwe18:
bro, not all women are the same, don't compare the ones you have encountered with mine, you know nothing about mine, I know you must be a redpillar or you are just forming
All Women Are Like That Bro,but I guess you're too blinded to see it yet. Because a bee is friendly with you doesn't mean it won't sting you when given the chance. I'll leave you to find out yourself bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Truvelisback(m): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2022
Bradford111:
Like seriously I have been having this feel that my girl is cheating on me like 30 minutes ago she ended my call abruptly while on the phone with her that she is busy I just decided to call back after 2 minutes she was on the phone with someone else is she cheating on me or I'm I just overreacting? Your thoughts are welcomed and this is the second time she is doing this same thing secondly,tomorrow she will be visiting me and she is telling me she would me coming by 3 pm while her church closes by 10 am I asked her what she would be doing all those while.... she didn't give me any valid reason I'm just having the feeling she would go and meet the other dude before coming to my place. I need advice on how to go about this to catch her if she is really cheating on me... The last text below is what I sent her after I confirmed she was on call with another person after ending mine
So, just because she is dating u, shouldn't talk to anyone else? E be like say u dey Jones.
Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by henndukwe18: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2022
LutherSanchez:
All Women Are Like That Bro,but I guess you're too blinded to see it yet. Because a bee is friendly with you doesn't mean it won't sting you when given the chance. I'll leave you to find out yourself bro.
Speak for yourself bro
Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Mogajunior(m): 10:26am On Sep 13, 2022
You are too much of a soft guy towards her. Kill every emotions you have towards her and watch her chasing you. Focus all that energy on something worthwhile. She is not worth it man and another guy is probably fucking her along with you. You may not understand this now but you will in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Bradford111(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2022
Mogajunior:
You are too much of a soft guy towards her. Kill every emotions you have towards her and watch her chasing you. Focus all that energy on something worthwhile. She is not worth it man and another guy is probably fucking her along with you. You may not understand this now but you will in the long run.

Before now she was all over me but all of a sudden things change I will try and kill every emotions I have for her
Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Mogajunior(m): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2022
Bradford111:

Before now she was all over me but all of a sudden things change I will try and kill every emotions I have for her
Trust me you won't regret it. And as a man, try to have an abundant mentality. Have many women as possible, that way you won't feel bad or crabby when one is acting funny. Just don't make any girl feel too important.

1 Like

Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Bradford111(m): 10:53am On Sep 13, 2022
Mogajunior:
Trust me you won't regret it. And as a man, try to have an abundant mentality. Have many women as possible, that way you won't feel bad or crabby when one is acting funny. Just don't make any girl feel too important.

Okay thanks truly I have made her feel so important that's the reason
Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by SPAMBOX7: 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bradford111:

I can see it too what do you advice I do bro
What you should do is kill her. Then they will throw u in jail where there is no pussy. Werey dey ask where crush dey stay you want to track him?

You and your actions are too sinister to date someone's child cos this your frustration you fit shoot the poor girl if there is gun in your hands. No girl deserves this type of man.

You seriously need to grow up first. Then swallow the Redpill (don't open your dirty to admitting you have already swallowed it like your other nairaland counterparts)
While at it make sure you go out and meet enough girls as you can every day. Lastly get a job cos you sound like someone wey parents still dey feed and give money hence you have all the time to monitor someone else's child like this
Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Hed0nist: 2:14am On Sep 25, 2022
Greenback:
Well.....day by day,it's more impossible to cope,
I feel like I'm the one that's doing dope,
can't keep a steady hand cos I'm nervous,
every Sunday morning I'm in service,
praying for forgiveness
and tryna find an exit out the business,
I know the Lord is looking at me...............gaddemm hosss,my mind's playing tricks on me..... cool cool

Geto Boys. Tan ta na na tan tan tan tan, tan ta na na tan tan tan tan!!!
Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Greenback: 9:03am On Sep 25, 2022
Hed0nist:

Geto Boys. Tan ta na na tan tan tan tan, tan ta na na tan tan tan tan!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Map Shows How Easy It Is To Lay Chics Around The World . LOL / Love And Infatuation? / WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.