Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi (40458 Views)

My Support For Peter Obi Doesn’t Affect ANAP/NOI Polls - Atedo Peterside / Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / Dele Farotimi: I Will Support Peter Obi In The 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Freethinker87: 11:37am On Sep 11, 2022
chloedogie:

Lol grin grin. So the news and rumours people were killed during the endsars came from where? You guys just say whatever sweetens your mouths. Everybody armed? Armed with cutlass against bullets? If you are a true son of your heritage, after Obi looses in 2023 go outside to try nonsense, your heads will be reset for you. America has a record of oveer 400 million known guns as at today, more than the total number of their population but couldn't do jack even while a sitting president had their backs for insurrection as against the election he lost.

Hope you know president Buhari won't support nonsense. He doesn't meddle with elections and it is obvious to even the blind. No matter the outcome of the 2023 elections if talking up arms is your option, I really hope you do and go out there not all these nairaland online noise.

You will learn a proper lesson that hopefully you will be alive to tell your grand children.. God be with you. Empty chest beating.

I didn't bother reading your epistle. It's crap anyways.

2023 no far again.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by citizenY(m): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2022
Demolakay:

��� look at dis godless,stupid cretin exhibiting crass stupidity.

If u checked dis fellow critically, his life has no meaning. Dose he is supporting, are d same pple dat has taken away his destiny,bt he is here exhibiting class ignorance at it's crescendo.

Can a simpleton lyk u handle a short gun, dat ur dreaming of joining an alliance against pple whose sense,u shld pray ND crave to av.

Oponu somebody.��

Unless you are an armed robber, have you ever seen touched a bullet in your life?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by citizenY(m): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2022
Freethinker87:

I'll proudly carry that box on my head. Less talk abeg. 2023 is just around the corner.

E be like say your talking days are coming to an end and you know the date. Goodbye
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 11, 2022
citizenY:

Chai, this is wicked.... Na bingo?

D thing dey vex me jare
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by loffers(m): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2022
Dss should invite this guy .He's already instigating violence.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Masterito(m): 11:47am On Sep 11, 2022
It is only hunger and poverty that leads to revolution.
Fiscus105:
Revolution on social media, I guess!

Until u know that 90% of voters are not on social media. You think winning election is by flying up and down talking to the air?

Winning election is by going to nuke and cranny to get political actors to ur side ooo.

U guys should stop getting high on nothing pls.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by ImperialYoruba: 11:50am On Sep 11, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

I’m happy this is coming from a Yoruba.

Because this is what I was trying to say in that Stupid Kemi Olunloyo’s thread where she suggested that Army will be sent to kill those who would want to protest after the election but some mentally deranged BATstards were vomiting and convulsing under my mention.

The Army could not stop the Egyptian Revolution.

The Army could not stop the Tunisian Revolution.

The Army could not stop the Sudanese revolution.

So also will not be able to help Nigeria if they do not organize a free and fair and transparent election in 2023.

Those who want to try can go ahead and dare.

Dele is not talking about free and fair election. He is saying if Obi did not win the election there will be revolution. In other words, free and fair or not, Obi must be president, and if he is not a revolution will end it. Is that not crazy talk?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by joyandfaith: 11:54am On Sep 11, 2022
kingthreat:

You no fit afford DSTV package wey get CNN?
Economy is bad. You tell us how many Ukrainians have been killed and how many Russian soldiers are presently occupying kiev.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by zionstaar75: 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

I’m happy this is coming from a Yoruba.

Because this is what I was trying to say in that Stupid Kemi Olunloyo’s thread where she suggested that Army will be sent to kill those who would want to protest after the election but some mentally deranged BATstards were vomiting and convulsing under my mention.

The Army could not stop the Egyptian Revolution.

The Army could not stop the Tunisian Revolution.

The Army could not stop the Sudanese revolution.

So also will not be able to help Nigeria if they do not organize a free and fair and transparent election in 2023.

Those who want to try can go ahead and dare.
an educated illiterate who dss should arrest and charge to court. He went to school but school didn't pass through him.he should be talking about free and fair elections and this is one of the major things Buhari has achieved,something pdp including obasanjo couldn't do.If there's a free and fair election and obi loses nothing will happen. Anything or anyone that tries nonsense should be shot
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by poseidon12: 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
Well said.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by broadman20: 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
Igboslayer:
Hehehehe who go start revolution if they no win? Na today dem don dey lose election (a dot in a circle) Dotians can never stand the majority, worst scenario we will give them their Biafla and after 6 months of destroying themselves they come begging us as refugees. These are people that are not at peace with themselves and others.

They will soon find out that we have been helping them from destroying themselves by not giving them biafra.

Hahahaha!

Only a foolish man keeps a man that keeps tarnishing his image home and abroad.

I wonder who is a fool here ,the one who wants to leave or the one who is keeping him.

No wonder the say Nigeria trives on lies and deceit, continue deceiving yourself it's a way of life anyway.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by seunjungle1(m): 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
No be only revolution na evolution.
You think what those ibo played in end SARS protest in Lagos go still work.....if we hear pikin when they shall declare Tinubu as winner....we are going ti face them and give them served accordingly.

Thank God revolution is going on already in their south east...they can continue that.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Demolakay: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
Igboslayer:
Hehehehe who go start revolution if they no win? Na today dem don dey lose election (a dot in a circle) Dotians can never stand the majority, worst scenario we will give them their Biafla and after 6 months of destroying themselves they come begging us as refugees. These are people that are not at peace with themselves and others.

They will soon find out that we have been helping them from destroying themselves by not giving them biafra.

LYK south Sudan beg Sudan to bcom refugees dere Abi?

Ur Brain is full of cow dung.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by chloedogie(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
Freethinker87:

I didn't bother reading your epistle. It's crap anyways.

2023 no far again.

Very close. I have said mine after loosing the election go outside and try any rubbish. We will know who is emmiting crap. Boastful empty barrels with nothing to show for it. 2015 noise, 2019 too many noise now 2023 na still same noise with no substance. Try nonsense after results are certified and we will see who owns this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Demolakay:

��� look at dis godless,stupid cretin exhibiting crass stupidity.

If u checked dis fellow critically, his life has no meaning. Dose he is supporting, are d same pple dat has taken away his destiny,bt he is here exhibiting class ignorance at it's crescendo.

Can a simpleton lyk u handle a short gun, dat ur dreaming of joining an alliance against pple whose sense,u shld pray ND crave to av.

Oponu somebody.��
Ur mum could have avoid a mistake like u coz u are nothing but a waste of space...
A dead brain like u still thinking ur destiny dey inside obi's pocket, mumu man
Simple question u could have asked ursef before disgracing ur mom online, how has obi better the life of his own kinsmen? Is staging a revolution after a general election the best timing?, as per sey u be zombie wey no get functioning brain, it won't occur to u, u will rather come online with ur free opera data and start spewing thrash about how miserable ur life is... a damned soul is what u are,u are gone beyond redemption, I will be expecting ur sobriquet to appear in my mentions once more, I go derive joy sending what is left of u to hades.... werey..
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Penguin2: 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Dele is not talking about free and fair election. He is saying if Obi did not win the election there will be revolution. In other words, free and fair or not, Obi must be president, and if he is not a revolution will end it. Is that not crazy talk?

Well, I want to believe he’s talking about free and fair elections though.

If the election is transparent and everyone sees it as so, and Obi loses, we will just take that majority of Nigerians have chosen darkness over light, and move on.

Where we will have issues is if INEC rigs the election.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by favour32(m): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
There is a proven theory that slaves overtime, love their master and defend their master when attacked.

So many slaves do not want to be freed.
The supporters of Nigeria current situation and the establishment of continuity are the SLAVES who do not want to be freed.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by rbjimoh: 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
Idiot.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by emexc11(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
Why do you always sound senseless in all your contributions in this platform?
It's obvious that you are among the thousands paid E-rats of the APC but I advise you go for tutorials in order to carry out your business in a more sensible manner.
Peter Obi is Nigerian youths project and we will go extra mile to make him the president of Nigeria come 2023.
Nigerians are tired of APC and PDP
KillSars:
grin grin

Mumu set of people, during endsars protest, majority of them dey indoor dey engage in ogbontarigi ibalopo (rigorous fvcking), they don't even know what it means to be tear gassed, same set of numbskulls dey shout revolution...
The picture don day clear for una eye now, una don dey see sey hoebi no even stand a chance, na to come dey make threat wey no hold water, anybody wey advice una against such revolution, na thunder go fire am...
Una case no need real bullet, plastic bullet is enough, I go join alliance use una head do shooting practice, anuofias...
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Ayodeoba: 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kennitrust:
Go and verify if I misused 1% of State fund entrusted to me

Go and verify if I owe salary or pension throughout my tenure

Go and verify if I'm collecting pension since I left office

Go and verify if I have used the government money mean for the citizens to enriched myself.

Go and verify if I didn't invest so much on education to better the system.

My ulterior desires is to give hope to the frustrated youth of this country.

My ulterior desires is to turn Nigeria from consumption to productive nation.

Personally to me...obi will bring Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo together.

FOR THE FIRST TIME, NIGERIA WILL ENJOY UNITY

We all need each other to make Nigeria great nation

Vote Obi

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by emexc11(m): 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
They are simply the paid E-rats of the APC and do not in any way represent the opinions of the majority of sane Nigerians.
Nigerian youths have settled for Peter Obi but the APC and PDP are trying to use Religion and Ethnicity to scuttle us.
We will resist them and vote Peter Obi massively.
favour32:
There is a proven theory that slaves overtime, love their master and defend their master when attacked.

So many slaves do not want to be freed.
The supporters of Nigeria current situation and the establishment of continuity are the SLAVES who do not want to be freed.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
emexc11:
It's obvious that you are among the thousands paid E-rats of the APC but I advise you go for tutorials in order to carry out your business in a more sensible manner.
Peter Obi is Nigerian youths project and we will go extra mile to make him the president of Nigeria come 2023.
Numbskulls, like father like son, same stupid mindset wey ur father get, u still dey exhibit am, anybody wey hin choice no align with the rubbish wey una day parade, dem dey pay am....u just so daft to the extent that u can't even use what is left of ur dieing brain to think again, werey dey talk youth project, is it the youth he had to force them to dropout after hiking their school fees to over 200% increase...
Foolish and brainless E-goat, e go soon clear for una eye..
Make i see u for my mention again, ur miserable life will be well spelt...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by citizenY(m): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
Penguin2:

Well, I want to believe he’s talking about free and fair elections though.

If the election is transparent and everyone sees it as so, and Obi loses, we will just take that majority of Nigerians have chosen darkness over light, and move on.

Where we will have issues is if INEC rigs the election.

People see things from different perspectives and you think of your own only. Which kind tunnel vision be dis?

You should be smart enough to avoid all this shadow boxing. Where is your enlightenment?
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by walefresh3(m): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kennitrust:

Go and verify if I have used the government money mean for the citizens to enriched myself.

Vote Obi

That your lie lie obi can only brainwash Obidient like you not me....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by olaolaking: 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
He won't win and nothing will happen
Absolutely nothing will happen
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by citizenY(m): 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
emexc11:

Shut up , your vote is your last and only option. If we are not on the same side, my vote cancels yours, lobatan. Stop all this nonsensical sabre rattling.

This youth we dey still hug feeding bottle . Even if you dey ya mama back, l go slap you. Rubbish
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Demolakay: 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
KillSars:

Ur mum could have avoid a mistake like u coz u are nothing but a waste of space...
A dead brain like u still thinking ur destiny dey inside obi's pocket, mumu man
Simple question u could have asked ursef before disgracing ur mom online, how has obi better the life of his own kinsmen? Is staging a revolution after a general election the best timing?, as per sey u be zombie wey no get functioning brain, it won't occur to u, u will rather come online with ur free opera data and start spewing thrash about how miserable ur life is... a damned soul is what u are,u are gone beyond redemption, I will be expecting ur sobriquet to appear in my mentions once more, I go derive joy sending what is left of u to hades.... werey..

U see! aside from being a lowlife, ur also suffering emotional issues,neglect nd treated lyk an outcast by dose Wu shld mata most in ur life.

i dnt blame Dem tho, dey forsaw ur future. They know u'll turn out a nva do well, an acolyte, hanging on to d apron of ur oppressors, nd dose feeding u crumbs to ur delight.

Hey! despite d fact dat u were nt brought up well, at least common sense dictates,u respect d elders, bringing parents into issues will b something u will regret in d longer term, unless u want ur children to turn out, a nva do well LYK u.

Revolution can take place anytime,whether afta an election or bfor or wateva.

If u stay at d front of a moving train, u'll get crushed.
Ask urself, in wat ways has Tinubu beta d life of his kinsmen? in wat ways has he beta d life of Yoruba's in d south west? in wat ways has he beta d life of Agbado nd Cassava eating cretin LYK u?

I DNT blame u, d 30k being given to u looks lyk a Mountain to u, just lyk a molehill bfor a Mountain, but can d 30k take care of ur useless self, ur parents, nd d fruits dat are yet to come.

Think! if u dnt know wats ur brain is for, ask d enlightened ones around u.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by walefresh3(m): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kennitrust:

Vote Obi
Shutup we don go verify...

These are the results...
The Lamentations of your nyamiri brothers den bad... PETER OBI IS A FAILURE...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by abbey621(m): 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
Smart lawyer, una notice he quickly used the word civil disobedience.....LMAO.......Make Obi's supporter no go dey loot shops and injure people , make DSS no come arrest Dele grin grin grin grin

Anyways e ni wo tan.....2023 is almost here, the dreamers will meet their nightmares and reality finally sets in......Ire o!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Sirkay0101: 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
Thank God Dele farotimi knows Obi will not win. He will rot in jail if he tries to incite hooligans to ferment trouble.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
This goat need to be arrested and treated like a criminal.

If Dem born una Wella, protest after Obi lose with wide margin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by awakmfon03(m): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
chloedogie:

Like the revolution Donald trump incited and you and we all saw what it degenerated into?you are just giving theoretical explanations of behavioral meaning. What it will degenerate into will lead to many lives lost. Youu all saw the end sars and what it degenerated into. A country like Nigeria experiences revolution and Zimbabwe will be the dream country of most people. Some of you just don't know gravity of. Words. If anyone looses election, the reasonable and civil thing to be done and being done since time memorial iss to head to court or tribunal. Simple. So it comes to Peter Obi's turn now and it must be revolution. Was it revolution that won him his mandate back then as a governor in anambra state? If anyone tries nonsense after the elections, the person will have himself or herself to blame. If you like go and join any useless revolution.

See I'm not OBIDIENT, OR BATIFIED OR ATIKULATE. I'm a Nigerian who wants the government to do the right thing. If the government can stand up to it's responsibility I don't think there will be need for any uprising. It's rather unfortunate that successive government has fail and has led us this far into this mess. People are getting tired of the system. There is a way of PEACE ( equity, tolerance, humanity, progress etc) and if not followed, You know the opposite
Adversity has corrected the mentality of many.
If and only if the government FAILS then revolution without violence is the only thing I will encourage.
Note: what led to the violence in endsars movement was caused by state actors. It's was generally a peaceful movement until overzealous officials decided to give a dog a bad name and hang it

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

APC Reacts To Atiku's Signature Of Peace Accord / Court Seizes Peter Nwaoboshi's 12-Storey Building Over N1.5bn Contract Scam / Zahra Buhari Indimi’s Post-Baby Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.