Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi (40343 Views)

My Support For Peter Obi Doesn’t Affect ANAP/NOI Polls - Atedo Peterside / Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / Dele Farotimi: I Will Support Peter Obi In The 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by balladin: 10:32am On Sep 11, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
He won't win and nothing will happen
You will see. Better brace up. This is not endsars.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by derecho(m): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2022
Since you already know He has Divine backing.
"How" isn't important.Only those who have good eyes and use them would see
CheapHomes1:

How does he have divine backing?
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by CheapHomes1: 10:42am On Sep 11, 2022
derecho:
Since you already know He has Divine backing.
"How" isn't important.Only those who have good eyes and use them would see

"How" is very important so we know if you are lying or not. Since you have good eyes and you have used them, then how does obi have divine backing?
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by babyfaceafrica: 10:45am On Sep 11, 2022
balladin:

You will see. Better brace up. This is not endsars.

This is super story
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by derecho(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2022
I don't waste my time on whoever the "we" are.
Some messages need to be hidden or hard to the hearers.
That's why Jesus often spoke in parables.
Only the favoured understood.

When I answered with
Spiritual things are spiritually discerned
It was deliberate.

Those who have ears have heard already.
CheapHomes1:

"How" is very important so we know if you are lying or not. Since you have good eyes and you have used them, then how does obi have divine backing?
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Freethinker87: 10:54am On Sep 11, 2022
As long as PO losses credibly, no wahala. Else,

REAL MEN will mount GPMG, lesser men will carry AK, while weak men like myself won't mind carrying a box of ammo on our head for resupply.

Make we leave talk. #EndSARS is a joke.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Rotentik19: 11:01am On Sep 11, 2022
Hmm...so it is now a do or die affair...if Obi doesn't win...all hell will let loose...like what is happening in the South East now...exactly what Buhari said in 2015...
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Freethinker87: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2022
chloedogie:
Against a country and democratically elected government? Anyone who is not happy with the results should go to the courts and if you do otherwise you will collect plenty. Do anyhow, see anyhow. If you die, you die. Others with functioning brains will keep living while you are dead due to foolishness.

Ordinary #EndSARS all the policemen in my area ran away and refused to resume duty months after EndSARS. Police and military barracks parked sandbags in front of their gates. Till today, Festac Area command have not removed the sandbags they packed during EndSARS.

Now, imagine a revolution where everyone is armed and ready to die for a just cause.

You really think Nigerian Army is better than the Sri Lankan army who ran away when the revolution started? Mind you, the Sri Lankan Army trains the Nigerian Army.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2022
victorazy:

Jonathan is not a dirty politician. You go shock... Make your PDP & APC Hopping on to rig grin we go............
he isn't a dirty politician person wey sack sanusi... U guys just say rubbish with confidence... Labour party no-go anywhere...
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Sleekfingers: 11:05am On Sep 11, 2022
dominic17:
Lagos State-based lawyer and human rights activist, Dele Farotimi, has disclosed that there might be a revolution if the Labour Party Presidential candidate, Peter Obi doesn’t emerge as the next president of Nigeria.

Farotimi disclosed this on Friday via his official Twitter page while responding to a tweep, expressing that Obi’s candidacy rests on the slender wings of hope.

https://twitter.com/DeleFarotimi/status/1568329134350139395?t=WsN-xWOa_6iDndOWSqTxMA&s=19

https://twitter.com/DeleFarotimi/status/1568322649406803970?t=LGdAQRbxnKbo1GUOT-mX0w&s=19

https://twitter.com/DeleFarotimi/status/1568616824094294016?t=UvWlh2vhoneWuSOIYq2Qrw&s=19

Which revolution? Tinubu is our next president......

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by CheapHomes1: 11:06am On Sep 11, 2022
derecho:
I don't waste my time on whoever the "we" are.
Some messages need to be hidden or hard to the hearers.
That's why Jesus often spoke in parables.
Only the favoured understood.

When I answered with
Spiritual things are spiritually discerned
It was deliberate.

Those who have ears have heard already.

You haven't said anything spiritual so there's nothing to be discerned. These scriptures below are very explicit. The message isn't hidden.

Jeremiah 29:9
For they prophesy falsely to you in My name; I have not sent them,’ declares the Lord.

Jeremiah 14:14
Then the Lord said to me, “The prophets are prophesying falsehood in My name. I have neither sent them nor commanded them nor spoken to them; they are prophesying to you a false vision, divination, futility and the deception of their own minds.

Ezekiel 13:6
They see falsehood and lying divination who are saying, ‘The Lord declares,’ when the Lord has not sent them; yet they hope for the fulfillment of their word.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

What is my business
If Nigeria good, na all of us go benefit
If e bad, we all go suffer am
Goan ask katsina people How far
Giving buhari a million plus votes didn't stop bandits for killing them every day
Why are u crying more than the bereaved...? Some of u say nonsense about a place u have never been to... If it's not ur business why do u want to force Obi on our throats... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by DadaHammed: 11:06am On Sep 11, 2022
Well said.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by SenatePresdo(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
He’s not wining maybe 2031 sha and nothing will happen �

Nothing will happen?
Endsars happened and you and your kinds hid inside your homes looking outside the world through your phones.

Cowards, when casala go gbese, una mind go dey.

Cowards grin
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by preciousmetals: 11:10am On Sep 11, 2022
Truth is bitter but we wait to see

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by DadaHammed: 11:11am On Sep 11, 2022
Egbon Dele doesn't take prisoners. I dey gbadun baba wella.

The criminals in power have only 2 options;

- Allow PO to emerge peacefully by allowing a free and fair electoral process, while they walk away peacefully with their loots and allow us to rebuild the mess they've made.

OR

- Rig the elections and face the repercussions of a revolution that will ensure that they either fleeing the country with their families or captured like common criminals and put in the prison cells with boko haram elements, hardened armed robbers and kidnappers where they will be tortured to vomit their loots.

If PO is rigged out, the bold citizens of the country will declare a parallel government. Face the police and soldiers on the streets if need be. Uniformed men are not immortals, they bleed too.

We have allowed you destroy our destiny. No problem. But we will not allow you destroy our children's destiny. Kole shele.. A ni gbaa!

If it means making sacrifices in pints of blood to achieve that, so be it.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by SenatePresdo(m): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2022
KillSars:
grin grin

Mumu set of people, during endsars protest, majority of them dey indoor dey engage in ogbontarigi ibalopo (rigorous fvcking), they don't even know what it means to be tear gassed, same set of numbskulls dey shout revolution...
The picture don day clear for una eye now, una don dey see sey hoebi no even stand a chance, na to come dey make threat wey no hold water, anybody wey advice una against such revolution, na thunder go fire am...
Una case no need real bullet, plastic bullet is enough, I go join alliance use una head do shooting practice, anuofias...

Make campaign start proper, we go shut una up for lagos, anybody wey put body go collect, no levels!
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by tpapi: 11:13am On Sep 11, 2022
Freethinker87:

Ordinary #EndSARS all the policemen in my area ran away and refused to resume duty months after EndSARS. Police and military barracks parked sandbags in front of their gates. Till today, Festac Area command have not removed the sandbags they packed during EndSARS.

Now, imagine a revolution where everyone is armed and ready to die for a just cause.

You really think Nigerian Army is better than the Sri Lankan army? Sri Lanka Army trains the Nigerian Army.
can u and your guys face the Nigerian army wen d real revolution starts

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by derecho(m): 11:14am On Sep 11, 2022
Quoting scriptures isn't a problem understanding it and rightly dividing it is what separates a Jesus and a Satan

CheapHomes1:

These scriptures below are very explicit. The message isn't hidden.

For they prophesy falsely to you in My name; I have not sent them,’ declares the Lord.

Then the Lord said to me, “The prophets are prophesying falsehood in My name. I have neither sent them nor commanded them nor spoken to them; they are prophesying to you a false vision, divination, futility and the deception of their own minds.

They see falsehood and lying divination who are saying, ‘The Lord declares,’ when the Lord has not sent them; yet they hope for the fulfillment of their word.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Freethinker87: 11:15am On Sep 11, 2022
tpapi:
can u and your guys face the Nigerian army wen d real revolution starts

LOL Make we leave this talk. 2023 no far again.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by SenatePresdo(m): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2022
Igboslayer:
Hehehehe who go start revolution if they no win? Na today dem don dey lose election (a dot in a circle) Dotians can never stand the majority, worst scenario we will give them their Biafla and after 6 months of destroying themselves they come begging us as refugees. These are people that are not at peace with themselves and others.

They will soon find out that we have been helping them from destroying themselves by not giving them biafra.

Dele farotimi is Yoruba.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Blazebond(m): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2022
Hahahahaha,clown,who will organize the revolution? Is it the same youths that are willing to do anything for money or the same youths whose only dream is to JAPA abroad and do curse their nation before foreigner's not minding the effects,it is the same youths that are quick to bye-pass Nepa meters,or na the yahoo youths when nor wan pay tax but they want Nigeria to grow? Na this una i-too-know mindset carry buhari enter power in 2015 and na d matter we dey try solve since so.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by CheapHomes1: 11:19am On Sep 11, 2022
derecho:
Quoting scriptures isn't a problem understanding it and rightly dividing it is what separates a Jesus and a Satan

Saying "God said" doesn't mean that God said. Since you understand scriptures, help us rightly divide the following scriptures...

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by OsunOriginal: 11:21am On Sep 11, 2022
dominic17:
Lagos State-based lawyer and human rights activist, Dele Farotimi, has disclosed that there might be a revolution if the Labour Party Presidential candidate, Peter Obi doesn’t emerge as the next president of Nigeria.

Farotimi disclosed this on Friday via his official Twitter page while responding to a tweep, expressing that Obi’s candidacy rests on the slender wings of hope.

https://twitter.com/DeleFarotimi/status/1568329134350139395?t=WsN-xWOa_6iDndOWSqTxMA&s=19

https://twitter.com/DeleFarotimi/status/1568322649406803970?t=LGdAQRbxnKbo1GUOT-mX0w&s=19

https://twitter.com/DeleFarotimi/status/1568616824094294016?t=UvWlh2vhoneWuSOIYq2Qrw&s=19

I pity this guy... It's a democracy and you don't go into it if you're not ready to accept defeat. Hopefully, he won't lead many zombidients into incarceration and early death.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Demolakay: 11:22am On Sep 11, 2022
KillSars:
grin grin

Mumu set of people, during endsars protest, majority of them dey indoor dey engage in ogbontarigi ibalopo (rigorous fvcking), they don't even know what it means to be tear gassed, same set of numbskulls dey shout revolution...
The picture don day clear for una eye now, una don dey see sey hoebi no even stand a chance, na to come dey make threat wey no hold water, anybody wey advice una against such revolution, na thunder go fire am...
Una case no need real bullet, plastic bullet is enough, I go join alliance use una head do shooting practice, anuofias...

��� look at dis godless,stupid cretin exhibiting crass stupidity.

If u checked dis fellow critically, his life has no meaning. Dose he is supporting, are d same pple dat has taken away his destiny,bt he is here exhibiting class ignorance at it's crescendo.

Can a simpleton lyk u handle a short gun, dat ur dreaming of joining an alliance against pple whose sense,u shld pray ND crave to av.

Oponu somebody.��
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by citizenY(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2022
Freethinker87:

You really think Nigerian Army is better than the Sri Lankan army? Sri Lanka Army trains the Nigerian Army.

So you have already been trained to carry ammunition boxes on your head.

Sorry, your name is cannon fodder.... Expendable, see how useless you rate yourself in your so called revolution.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by kologba: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2022
derecho:
Peter Obi will win. He has a Divine backing
lol God does not back a criminal...and obis mandate is not divine...don't tell Nigerians rubbish..most ibo people are juju worshipers...they will come to Lagos and be forming Christianity...but when they get back to village in December.... Resume fetish act

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Reference(m): 11:29am On Sep 11, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Which revolution? Tinubu is our next president......

Are you saying Tinubu is not an agent of revolution?.... that he will continue as Nigeria has always been?.... hmmm, that sounds ominous.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by TollinsN: 11:32am On Sep 11, 2022
NOTE THIS FOOD FOR THOUGHT
This 2023 presidential election. None of the contesting aspirants Will become president. That is sure. TINUBU WILL WIN BUT WILL NEVER RULE!!!. Let Obi, Kwakwanso or Atiku and others go and prepare for exile if possible.
They are all part of the present rot. The North have vow to retain the presidency and non of the present candidates is their choice.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by chloedogie(m): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2022
Freethinker87:

Lol grin grin. So the news and rumours people were killed during the endsars came from where? You guys just say whatever sweetens your mouths. Everybody armed? Armed with cutlass against bullets? If you are a true son of your heritage, after Obi looses in 2023 go outside to try nonsense, your heads will be reset for you. America has a record of oveer 400 million known guns as at today, more than the total number of their population but couldn't do jack even while a sitting president had their backs for insurrection as against the election he lost.

Hope you know president Buhari won't support nonsense. He doesn't meddle with elections and it is obvious to even the blind. No matter the outcome of the 2023 elections if talking up arms is your option, I really hope you do and go out there not all these nairaland online noise.

You will learn a proper lesson that hopefully you will be alive to tell your grand children.. God be with you. Empty chest beating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Freethinker87: 11:33am On Sep 11, 2022
citizenY:

So you have already been trained to carry ammunition boxes on your head.

Sorry, your name is cannon fodder.... Expendable, see how useless you rate yourself in your so called revolution.

I'll proudly carry that box on my head. Less talk abeg. 2023 is just around the corner.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Baba vote who u want
If u like vote Idi amin
When the problem comes
E go reach everybody
Na una sabi

I feel say e no go reach you before! Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement / Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) / Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.