Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi (40314 Views)

My Support For Peter Obi Doesn’t Affect ANAP/NOI Polls - Atedo Peterside / Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / Dele Farotimi: I Will Support Peter Obi In The 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by seunodediranivy: 8:58am On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
He’s not wining maybe 2031 sha and nothing will happen �

Winning ?, I bet, he cannot win in two Local Government Councils through out the country. It even seems laughable when people count Obi as one of presidential candidate. A candidate that doesn't have a single councilor,talkless of having a Senator. I don't see Obi and his obedients gang as a serious set of people but political comedians. Time shall tell soonest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by fasbat(m): 9:00am On Sep 11, 2022
pawacrangers:
Revolution
FG will use her cruest might and powers to suppress any stupid revolution after the election, if you have ears, take heed, Elections is about structures and if you have the numbers, kudos to whoever wins, i care less but to now threaten violence? That's the most unfortunate statement by Dele Farotimi, DSS should act decisively

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Slurity(m): 9:00am On Sep 11, 2022
Let Wait And See He Who Will Start The Revolution. Obi will not even second talk less of winning and NOTHING will happen.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by derecho(m): 9:00am On Sep 11, 2022
Kikikiki..
See the meaning of
discerning
having or showing good judgement.

From your questions I knew your level.
Casting pearls to swines is not what I enjoy doing.

CheapHomes1:

You can't explain anything because you are empty. You are in the class of people that say "God said" when God didn't say. You watched a YouTube video and then you come tell us it is discernment. How is that discernment?
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Eriokanmi: 9:01am On Sep 11, 2022
Indispensable85:
Kikikikikikiki........dem don dey threaten us.
Nobody is threatening anyone. Ododo oro, is always like isokuso.

In the minister of finance voice last week....Naira to weaken more...what does that tell you? You may not be able to pay that your house rent again cos salary isn't increasing. If you have children schooling, you may not be able to cater for their fees.

On insecurity, they know themselves. The sponsors are among the old politicians and the situation isn't improving. Revolution is inevitable if situation remains same
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Lashist(m): 9:02am On Sep 11, 2022
Officialgarri:
Revolution my foot.
Some people can't stop using their platform to show their level of stupidity.

So some people should start a revolution because their candidate lost an election to a majority vote?
How more stupid is this man?
Calling for unrest in disguise. He should be treated as a terrorist

You Obi supporters are so weak and scared. There are more than 20 contestants including Atiku, but your major problem is Tinubu
Lol...urchin, you arent saying dele is ipob on this thread...i bet if they check you are your useless comments, you must have said somewhere that every supporter of obi is ipob cheesy
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Slurity(m): 9:02am On Sep 11, 2022
This is what you get when people don't know their limit under freedom of speech. DSS should make a room for him already.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Babastrong(m): 9:04am On Sep 11, 2022
I trust the cowards( Igbo). They will never try nonsense, because they have received senses from biafra war.
their threats are not new to us.
They said no elections in SE Come 2023, but see what they are doing now.

anybody that takes igbo threats serious needs maleria drug.

anyway let them try rubbish, i think okoro girlfriends will sweet naw.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by CheapHomes1: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki..
See the meaning of
discerning
having or showing good judgement.

From your questions I knew your level.
Casting pearls to swines is not what I enjoy doing.

The fact that you gave us the meaning of discerning confirms the following:

"You can't explain anything because you are empty. You are in the class of people that say "God said" when God didn't say. You watched a YouTube video and then you come tell us it is discernment. How is that discernment?"

You say obi has divine backing. Up tll now you can't explain how he has divine backing. How does having good judgement show that obi has divine backing?
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by citizenY(m): 9:06am On Sep 11, 2022
brownsugarvk:
EWU AWUSA... Go and verify.. Which tribe in this country is the most successful... Go and verify.. Which tribe is holding this country's economy without Government's money... Go and verify.. Which region of this country is more developed even without Government's money even after only there land was totally destroyed by the British Empire using war (Nigeria - Biafra war)...

Shut up.... Do developed people leave their country? They stay at home and produce. You traverse Nigeria hawking tokunboh plugs and fake medicine, exhaust our foreign reserves importing supermarket items and wines and corrupt our NAFDAC, SON customs system,like Peter Obi who has the nerve to preach to us about consumption and production.

Why are you guys so dense? Developed my foot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Indispensable85(m): 9:07am On Sep 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Nobody is threatening anyone. Ododo oro, is always like isokuso.

In the minister of finance voice last week....Naira to weaken more...wjat does that tell you? You may not be able to pay that your house rent again cos salary isn't increasing. If you have children schooling, you may not be able to cater for their fees.

In insecurity, they know themselves. The sponsors are among the old politicians and the situation isn't improving. Revolution is inevitable if situation remains same

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Billygee2u: 9:10am On Sep 11, 2022
derecho:
Peter Obi will win. He has a Divine backing

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by ATLIEN2027: 9:11am On Sep 11, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
He won't win and nothing will happen
Don't mind the fool. Peter Obi- tuary will be lucky to win a single state.
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by derecho(m): 9:11am On Sep 11, 2022
Redundant response won't make me oblige you.
Peter Obi has Divine backing... Period

Below is the reason I refrained from explaining
Matthew 7:6
King James Bible
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

CheapHomes1:

The fact that you gave us the meaning of discerning confirms the following:

"You can't explain anything because you are empty. You are in the class of people that say "God said" when God didn't say. You watched a YouTube video and then you come tell us it is discernment. How is that discernment?"

You say obi has divine backing. Up tll now you can't explain how he has divine backing. How does having good judgement show that obi has divine backing?
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by anttrippleA(m): 9:13am On Sep 11, 2022
In the up coming election, if we Nigerian do not vote the right candidate we should allow drugs dealer, yahoo men or boys, Boko Haram, banditry, Fulani herdsmen to register with cooperate affairs commission to go on with their legitimate business.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by kingthreat(m): 9:14am On Sep 11, 2022
joyandfaith:

What is latest info about Ukraine- Russia war?

You no fit afford DSTV package wey get CNN?
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by babyfaceafrica: 9:15am On Sep 11, 2022
franchasofficia:
Make sure you are typing this kind of message from Liberia after February

He won't win!!.. Next question

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by PJ123: 9:15am On Sep 11, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

I’m happy this is coming from a Yoruba.

Because this is what I was trying to say in that Stupid Kemi Olunloyo’s thread where she suggested that Army will be sent to kill those who would want to protest after the election but some mentally deranged BATstards were vomiting and convulsing under my mention.

The Army could not stop the Egyptian Revolution.

The Army could not stop the Tunisian Revolution.

The Army could not stop the Sudanese revolution.

So also will not be able to help Nigeria if they do not organize a free and fair and transparent election in 2023.

Those who want to try can go ahead and dare.

Unfortunately you're here justifying nonsense.
That's why you hadly see gentle and reasonable soul supporting Obi.
How would somebody be making a statement that's capable of generating violence and justifying it.
The guy should be incarcerated!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Smartii(m): 9:17am On Sep 11, 2022
Well, he should be invited for questioning by the DSS, to explain what he means in clear term and his passport seized, if at all he is even in Nigeria.

If after the election, there is civil unrest in any part of Nigeria, regardless the outcome of the result, he should well be arrested to name the sponsors.

No one can threaten the government and INEC especially into cowardice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by CheapHomes1: 9:17am On Sep 11, 2022
derecho:
Redundant response won't make me oblige you.
Peter Obi has Divine backing... Period

Below is the reason I refrained from explaining
Matthew 7:6
King James Bible
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

How does he have divine backing? You are empty that's why you can't explain it.

Jeremiah 29:9
For they prophesy falsely to you in My name; I have not sent them,’ declares the Lord.

Jeremiah 14:14
Then the Lord said to me, “The prophets are prophesying falsehood in My name. I have neither sent them nor commanded them nor spoken to them; they are prophesying to you a false vision, divination, futility and the deception of their own minds.

Ezekiel 13:6
They see falsehood and lying divination who are saying, ‘The Lord declares,’ when the Lord has not sent them; yet they hope for the fulfillment of their word.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by IbileIfe: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2022
derecho:
Peter Obi will win. He has a Divine backing
Which diviine backing?
His money laundering illicit cash flows and transfers through Fidelity Bank or his political conceit and deceit and religious hypocrisy of the Roman Catholic Church?

The gullibility and stupidity of majority of Nigerians ruled by herd mentality cannot make Peter Obi win the presidential election.
The majority of the registered voters are in northern Nigeria and majority of them don't know who is Peter Obi.

Without the consensus of the majority of the masses of Nigeria, there cannot be a revolution.

The lawyer's ignorance is the summation of the political ignorance of southern Nigerians of northern Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Victoronah1: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
He won't win and nothing will happen
the only way nothing will happen is if tinubu wins. But if a northerner wins again, Nigeria is doomed

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by awakmfon03(m): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2022
chloedogie:

Revolution after loosing election to another candidate is what? Don't even start here thinking we are a set of dunces who can't read meaning to what was said. This has nothing to do with behavioral patterns it means violence. Show me which country has ever gone through post elections behavioral pattern revolution before.

[color=#006600][/color] We all will accept things to be done in a different way. Everyone glamour for change. Then we can set a pedestal for others to follow
REVOLUTION IT IS. If things do go well and the government takes us for granted by rigging the election, then revolution, a type that is without violence
Social and civil disorder
A call to all CSO, PRESSURE GROUPS , YOUTHS ETC. A total shutting of activities in the country including students refusing to attend classes, closure of all income generation agencies of government, a violent free protest across the nation.
This options are all type of revolution without violence
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by drmuchin: 9:24am On Sep 11, 2022
God bless this Omoluabi
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by derecho(m): 9:25am On Sep 11, 2022
Quoting copiously from the scriptures doesn't mean you understand it.

I knew your level from the very 1st response.
God has spoken and we know His voice.
CheapHomes1:

How does he have divine backing? You are empty that's why you can't explain it.

For they prophesy falsely to you in My name; I have not sent them,’ declares the Lord.

Then the Lord said to me, “The prophets are prophesying falsehood in My name. I have neither sent them nor commanded them nor spoken to them; they are prophesying to you a false vision, divination, futility and the deception of their own minds.

They see falsehood and lying divination who are saying, ‘The Lord declares,’ when the Lord has not sent them; yet they hope for the fulfillment of their word.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by babyfaceafrica: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2022
Victoronah1:
the only way nothing will happen is if tinubu wins. But if a northerner wins again, Nigeria is doomed

Irrespective of who wins, nothing will happen. You will just make noise for one or two weeks

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by CheapHomes1: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2022
derecho:
Quoting copiously from the scriptures doesn't mean you understand it.

I knew your level from the very 1st response.
God has spoken and we know His voice.

I also knew you were lying in the name of God from your first comment. Saying "God said" doesn't mean God said.

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by derecho(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2022
Kikikiki
Peter Obi has Divine backing... Period.
Go and ask God why He is behind him
IbileIfe:

Which diviine backing?
His money laundering illicit cash flows and transfers through Fidelity Bank or his political conceit and deceit and religious hypocrisy of the Roman Catholic Church?

The gullibility and stupidity of majority of Nigerians ruled by herd mentality cannot make Peter Obi win the presidential election.
The majority of the registered voters are in northern Nigeria and majority of them don't know who is Peter Obi.

Without the consensus of the majority of the masses of Nigeria, there cannot be a revolution.

The lawyer's ignorance is the summation of the political ignorance of southern Nigerians of northern Nigerians

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Penguin2: 9:30am On Sep 11, 2022
PJ123:

Unfortunately you're here justifying nonsense.
That's why you hadly see gentle and reasonable soul supporting Obi.
How would somebody be making a statement that's capable of generating violence and justifying it.
The guy should be incarcerated!!!

Go and incarcerate him

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

SARS Stops Senate Delegation From Seeing Dino Melaye At Hospital / Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria / Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.