Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi (40422 Views)

My Support For Peter Obi Doesn’t Affect ANAP/NOI Polls - Atedo Peterside / Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / Dele Farotimi: I Will Support Peter Obi In The 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Eriokanmi: 9:32am On Sep 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

Rubbish
Rubbish you said? We're in it together bros. We go to same market. No worries.

May God save Nigeria from the impending doom.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by derecho(m): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2022
Since na your opinion.. No problems
CheapHomes1:

I also knew you were lying in the name of God from your first comment. Saying "God said" doesn't mean God said.

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Funflipper: 9:33am On Sep 11, 2022
vincentjk:

Peter obi will win, if he doesn't win then that means some manipulation must've taken place secretly.

Na that time u go know say youths node smile again, just sit back and watch.

And at the end of the day who will suffer? Burn down your country lets see where y'all will run to.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Theoarhics: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2022
Peter Obi is still the surest and candidate for Nigeria right now. He better wins cause the opposite would catastrophic
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by UtuokeAlcoholic: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2022
Kennitrust:
Go and verify if I misused 1% of State fund entrusted to me

Go and verify if I owe salary or pension throughout my tenure

Go and verify if I'm collecting pension since I left office

Go and verify if I have used the government money mean for the citizens to enriched myself.

Go and verify if I didn't invest so much on education to better the system.

My ulterior desires is to give hope to the frustrated youth of this country.

My ulterior desires is to turn Nigeria from consumption to productive nation.

Personally to me...obi will bring Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo together.

FOR THE FIRST TIME, NIGERIA WILL ENJOY UNITY

We all need each other to make Nigeria great nation

Vote Obi
Just like shekau saying go and verify if I ever kill a single soul

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by chloedogie(m): 9:43am On Sep 11, 2022
awakmfon03:

[color=#006600][/color] We all will accept things to be done in a different way. Everyone glamour for change. Then we can set a pedestal for others to follow
REVOLUTION IT IS. If things do go well and the government takes us for granted by rigging the election, then revolution, a type that is without violence
Social and civil disorder
A call to all CSO, PRESSURE GROUPS , YOUTHS ETC. A total shutting of activities in the country including students refusing to attend classes, closure of all income generation agencies of government, a violent free protest across the nation.
This options are all type of revolution without violence

Like the revolution Donald trump incited and you and we all saw what it degenerated into?you are just giving theoretical explanations of behavioral meaning. What it will degenerate into will lead to many lives lost. Youu all saw the end sars and what it degenerated into. A country like Nigeria experiences revolution and Zimbabwe will be the dream country of most people. Some of you just don't know gravity of. Words. If anyone looses election, the reasonable and civil thing to be done and being done since time memorial iss to head to court or tribunal. Simple. So it comes to Peter Obi's turn now and it must be revolution. Was it revolution that won him his mandate back then as a governor in anambra state? If anyone tries nonsense after the elections, the person will have himself or herself to blame. If you like go and join any useless revolution.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by LeoDeKing: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2022
omenka:
30k, no problem. And what do you get overnight and short time- probably not more than 3k.

If I were you, I'd hustle my way to Itali. At the very least, you'd gain freedom from your handlers/madam after busting your ass for two years. That sleazy bar out of which you currently earn your nickels pay too little, while you spend most on your meds.

It's a candid advice. If I were you, I wouldn't scuff at it. Now you may run to the mods and tell them how I've replied your insults. Bye. smiley

Oh, by the way, do something about those legs. They're a big turn off to potential clients. wink
Bridget95, see what you brought to yourself. angry

Just note, if not for the rules of this forum, most of you will stop hopping in and out of omenka's mention with insults.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Ayhurthunde(m): 9:45am On Sep 11, 2022
Rovolution oshii
dominic17:
Lagos State-based lawyer and human rights activist, Dele Farotimi, has disclosed that there might be a revolution if the Labour Party Presidential candidate, Peter Obi doesn’t emerge as the next president of Nigeria.

Farotimi disclosed this on Friday via his official Twitter page while responding to a tweep, expressing that Obi’s candidacy rests on the slender wings of hope.

https://twitter.com/DeleFarotimi/status/1568329134350139395?t=WsN-xWOa_6iDndOWSqTxMA&s=19

https://twitter.com/DeleFarotimi/status/1568322649406803970?t=LGdAQRbxnKbo1GUOT-mX0w&s=19

https://twitter.com/DeleFarotimi/status/1568616824094294016?t=UvWlh2vhoneWuSOIYq2Qrw&s=19

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by egunna(m): 9:46am On Sep 11, 2022
OldNairalander:
OBI will win sha, all the parameters favours him.
hahahahahahahaha.social media parameters abi.no b only parameter,na thermometer.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by citizenY(m): 9:46am On Sep 11, 2022
chloedogie:

Their eyes of understanding will be enlightened by February 2023. They will still migrate to something else. Very unstable set of people who don't know what they want. To have power in the political world is simple. Play by the rules and wait for your time. Form alliance with political Big shots irrespective of who they are. A case of lizz truss comes to mind. But no they don't want to do that. Playing dirty and bitterness politics with terrible and derogatory bad names calling and still wants to rule a nation and expecting the people you mouth wash to vote massively for your own candidate when you obviously don't have the votes within your own region. Never seen a set of individuals who have eaten their cakes and still asking for it before. Their leaders and elders who should sit them down and teach them good virtues from historical happenings ain't helping matters as well. Feeling so entitled to something you don't believe in or never made commitments to. Baffles me though.

Over ten years ago on this forum, we warned about a day like this. I recall those days with nostalgia in debates with folks like Bear, Mukinatu, Becommrich, and Pa Chukwudi when we warned him to dissuade his children from disrespecting other Nigerian communities, insolence and this "my cock is bigger than yours" proclivity, as it will have dire consequences when they will will need goodwill.

It is now open season and other people are remembering all those misdemeanors to the extent that the major fear is whether they will command any modicum of respect in a future government led by a president of Ibo extraction. Their last line of defense, in the face of this uncertainty, is their vote and they are flashing it conspicuously. Do you blame them?

What is more debilitating is that they have continued in the same fashion and are now threatening the polity with arson, unfortunately from outside their enclave. It is even more interesting that they are now seen as born again secessionists ensconced in cyberspace throwing diatribes as usual. They do not even want the political process to work as their desired outcome has no room for failure.

I do not foresee any attitudinal check as it appears, their so called "republican tendencies," has no room for elderly guidance. I could be wrong though.

Ultimately, responsibility for law and order remains the forte of government, and l trust that they are awake to their responsibility..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Kingwadada85(m): 9:53am On Sep 11, 2022
Kennitrust:
Go and verify if I misused 1% of State fund entrusted to me

Go and verify if I owe salary or pension throughout my tenure

Go and verify if I'm collecting pension since I left office

Go and verify if I have used the government money mean for the citizens to enriched myself.

Go and verify if I didn't invest so much on education to better the system.

My ulterior desires is to give hope to the frustrated youth of this country.

My ulterior desires is to turn Nigeria from consumption to productive nation.

Personally to me...obi will bring Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo together.

FOR THE FIRST TIME, NIGERIA WILL ENJOY UNITY

We all need each other to make Nigeria great nation

Vote Obi
For your mind..... keep deceiving your self ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 11, 2022
Officialgarri:
Revolution my foot.
Some people can't stop using their platform to show their level of stupidity.

So some people should start a revolution because their candidate lost an election to a majority vote?
How more stupid is this man?
Calling for unrest in disguise. He should be treated as a terrorist

You Obi supporters are so weak and scared. There are more than 20 contestants including Atiku, but your major problem is Tinubu

Just shows you the hate Igbos have for Yorubas. Atiku and Kwankwaso have never done anything benevolent for Igbos.

In fact Atiku chased Obi out of the PDP. Yet Tinubu is their biggest headache. It is ignorant Yorubas I pity. Like this Dele Farotimi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by citizenY(m): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Lol
See me see wahala
Since wen u-turn to seun

Nairaland allows me to respond to posts.
Now you know. I'd you ou are not happy, lf you are not happy.... Stop posting or get out of this space. That's exactly what l mean
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Tflex01: 9:55am On Sep 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Change your mentality. In the spirit of justice, equity and fairness, Ibo lokan. Stop thinking only those supporting Obi is ibo. I'm sure you read the name of the human rights lawyer. Is Falz ipob? What of mc Macaroni nko? They were co conveners of endsars. It became worrisome the way my people think out of bigotry at times. I'm yoruba and voting obi. I'm also donating handsomely towards his victory. Are ibos not Nigerians ? Why do you think Obi would favour igbos? What makes you think all ibos share in kanu's line of though? Think about it. All the politicians supporting tinubu and the likes today joined in destroying Nigeria. How much is doliar today? Google it.
Lol so Obi did not join those destroying Nigeria again. grin
This teenage bastar.d (if truly he's Yoruba) is too incoherent. cheesy
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by CheapHomes1: 9:56am On Sep 11, 2022
derecho:
Since na your opinion.. No problems

As this is your opinion

derecho:
Quoting copiously from the scriptures doesn't mean you understand it.

I knew your level from the very 1st response.
God has spoken and we know His voice.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 11, 2022
Tflex01:

That's all Obi fan are bro. Ignorant adults with the knowledge and reasoning of toddlers and delinquent teenagers.

What critical test of leadership can Obi pass if being judged by a pragmatic and responsible Nigerian adult?

Deleterious cabal hijacking Nigerian leadership, to the detriment of Nigeria's development, is one of our major stumbing block.

Obi could not even face Atiku and Tambuwal. The coward fled.

How will he tackle the many monsters who will rise up against any effort to better Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Eriokanmi: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2022
Tflex01:

The pattern of of your comments is a proof of your upbringing. I don't need to throw same insult back at you.

But know this fact today, Obi doesn't stand for ibos as you've been made to understand.

Not only igbos are supporting obi

I'm yoruba...not if truly. Until you reason beyond ethnic bigotry, everyone you see supporting obi will always look ipob or ibo in your eyes, including the northern youths printing billboards for Obi
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by derecho(m): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2022
Peter Obi has Divine backing... You don't have to believe it.
CheapHomes1:

As this is your opinion

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by anonimi: 10:09am On Sep 11, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
He won't win and nothing will happen

Don’t mind the pretentious Pandora rogue and governance failure, trying to scam us like ThiefNuibu did packaging Buhari in 2015.
Na which kind mumu be that? shocked

bennybuhari:
“’So, whatever I say about Tinubu is anchored on empiricism and verifiable facts. I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true. What I said about Asiwaju, I gave examples of his vision, knowledge and courage. There is none about Obi. You can’t point to any enduring legacy of Obi in his eight years as governor of Anambra”.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

anonimi:
Anambra doctors call off strike after 13 months
February 28, 2012

After over a year of down tools, Anambra State Government employed medical doctors have finally called of strike.
According to Dr. Emma Ekwesianya, Chairman Anambra State chapter of Nigeria Medical Association (NMA), the striking doctors decided to pick up tools again because of the plight of the ordinary people in the societ.
“It is true, we have called off the strike. We have just signed the agreement with government about an hour ago. The Secretary to the State Government (SSG) signed for the government. A technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu was set up to execute the agreement.” He confirmed.

“We decided to take the 60 per cent offered by government because of our people. Government has been rigid and we do not want to continue with the rigidity of government. We are serving the people, not government and our people are suffering.”
Speaking further, Ekwesianya, revealed that a technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu had also been set up by the association to see to the implementation of the agreement with government sequel to the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Peter Obi-led government on Monday.

Chief Medical Director, Anambra State University Teaching Hospital (ASUTH), Amaku, Awka, Dr. Lawrence Ikeakor also confirmed the new development: “Well I’m happy to tell you that the strike has been amicably resolved, even though, like you said, it’s been a prolonged one but suffice it to say that it has been resolved and the doctors have resumed work.”
“The call off was yesterday (Sunday). The doctors had some negotiations and held their congress yesterday, during which they agreed to call off the strike. So they resumed duty today.
They are in their clinic. Well, I was not privy to the agreement but I will say that our representatives were satisfied with the arrangement, hence they decided to call off the strike.” He disclosed.

https://dailypost.ng/2012/02/28/anambra-doctors-call-off-strike-after-13-months/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by BabaO2: 10:14am On Sep 11, 2022
This ediot is just too full of himself and nauseating . Obi ko ibo ni mchew.
He condemns judges, condemns leaders, only where his interest lies.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
He won't win and nothing will happen

Na Una go suffer am na, Wetin concern us
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by CheapHomes1: 10:15am On Sep 11, 2022
derecho:
Peter Obi has Divine backing... You don't have to believe it.

How does he have divine backing?
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by citizenY(m): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2022
Freelane33:

Na you be mynd44 shocked
Where did you get this name from ?
Are you a Davido’s fan
I think you got it from
Davido’s mind track grin

Mynd44 has been there before Davido. An veteran for Nairaland.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Str8talk21: 10:17am On Sep 11, 2022
Before anyone rant over his comments, let's remember what Buhari said prior to 2015 Presidential election,"that if presidential election run contrary as expected, that baboon and monkies will be soaked in blood."
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Obainomilano: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2022
Mynd44:
Threats, threats and more threats.

..from ipob as usual, oh my bad seem s dele is from the land of agbado masters ...but at least dele is one of the reasonable educated and patriotic Nigerian ofcourse
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Okoroawusa: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2022
omenka:
30k, no problem. And what do you get overnight and short time- probably not more than 3k.

If I were you, I'd hustle my way to Itali. At the very least, you'd gain freedom from your handlers/madam after busting your ass for two years. That sleazy bar out of which you currently earn your nickels pay too little, while you spend most on your meds.

It's a candid advice. If I were you, I wouldn't scuff at it. Now you may run to the mods and tell them how I've replied your insults. Bye. smiley

Oh, by the way, do something about those legs. They're a big turn off to potential clients. wink
Omenka oOoOO!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by bombim(m): 10:20am On Sep 11, 2022
Stop talking about election if you don't have your PVC, there's so much uncollected PVC in inec office

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by derecho(m): 10:23am On Sep 11, 2022
Yes...Peter Obi has Divine backing
CheapHomes1:

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by CheapHomes1: 10:25am On Sep 11, 2022
derecho:
Yes...Peter Obi has Divine backing

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by membranus: 10:25am On Sep 11, 2022
OldNairalander:
OBI will win sha, all the parameters favours him.

Yap.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Patriotsleague: 10:27am On Sep 11, 2022
Mumu talk, we practice democracy if you lead an insurrection, we will still end up with elections, foolish man talking carelessly.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by citizenY(m): 10:27am On Sep 11, 2022
derecho:
From your questions, it won't be necessary. If you don't understand that "spiritual things are spiritually discerned..."
is not made up by me, where would I start from?

I know you'd not know there are prophesies since 2020...
You think it's "consumption to production" talk that's rallying men behind Peter Obi?

An importer will teach you production, You try.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

People's Reactions As Buhari Receives His WAEC Certificate (Memes) / Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani / Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.