Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? (40043 Views)

Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them / Men With Long Nails -yuck! / Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by Outstrip(f): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2011
Our electrician when I was a kid had long nails. I remember he used to stick them in live electricity and when i would try to imitate him he would freak out. I thought it was cool that he did not get shocked LOL. Now that I think of it he also used to chew gum all the time like a teenage girl hmm
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by pareto(m): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2011
i feel my hands are cut off withoutit. i av a lady-like nails and pple tell me dat they like it.
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by eggo: 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2011
i dont like men to av those long claws like pussy cats, wetin dey won use am do na?
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2011
Growin nails is my tin,all my left fingas r game.very tall&sparklin.i jst luv growin nails.my gf hs done everytin possible to stop me cos she cant grow hers buh all to my deaf ears lol.women and their selfishness hahahaha.
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by Orton10(m): 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2011
I don't and never(?) will. They look odd on me-those with broad hands like meself should get the picture. And btw, I'm just not the type, got way better things on my mind abeg.
I keep a cutter in my holder - no time.
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by stunna2(m): 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2011
you mean why do nigerian men grow very long nails?

a man with a long nail here will not get sexed ever by a woman, they hate it with passion!! lolz

i remember some naija ladies loved it!! so not a big deal, it depends on the society where u live
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by zmoni: 12:03am On Aug 12, 2011
In the state, peeps use it to snort coke.
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by CuteTj(m): 12:56am On Aug 12, 2011
I have been growing my nails since when i was in primary school. Yes i received a lot of compliments from secondary school through university but now that i am an adult, i am tired of it. I always look for an opportunity to trim it but in two weeks, its fully grown. Im really tired of it!!
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 12, 2011
At topic- - -> Some men. Isn't that disgusting for a male to keep long nails
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by BabaRamo(m): 1:54am On Aug 12, 2011
To fingeringly disvirgin them biachis. Who does not like a shortcut? Why go through the process of grinding and sweating, and the biachi moaning and crying?
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by Sike(m): 7:14am On Aug 12, 2011
lepasharon:

men with long nails turn me on tongue
Hmmmmmm!! Itz high time. . . .
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by joeruano: 7:58am On Aug 12, 2011
@ Alert, what don't u seem to get? u dont seem 2 get it but when u dress like a man, u seem 2 get it, not so? pls deal with it n fail 2 complain. usually, i distance myself frm any act or adornment that seems feminine but i dont sweat guys who do stuff like chicks sometimes like luclay of bbamplified using a lip gloss on stage during the final show. just let guys like dat be. i only frown at males who let go of their God given right of dominance 2 females, thereby thwarting the full actualisation of God's pronouncement in the 1st book of the scriptures.
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by isleman(m): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2011
I grow nails on my two little fingers and that is because i spend lots of time on the computer with the nature of my job. It helps me use my little finger effectively during typing.

I could reach any key on the keyboard easily with my little finger when i have to use them and when they have long nails on them. Without long nails on the little finger, the are mostly useless for typing.

imagine when you have have reports to submit everyday and two fingers are out of the job out of 10, it reduces productivity. Especially when you have to hold down one key and press another same time. long nails help better reach at far keys. For me it helps my productivity.

When not typing, it also act like a tool to punch, scrape, pick tiny objects etc
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 12, 2011
Long nails on men is disgusting. No exception at all. Most of these men would end up finger.ing one unlucky chic too.
Even for girls, there's a limit.

I saw this girl's long nails and I almost vomited. She doesnt know her nails are hosts for germs and bacteria. Atleast paint the nail to cover up the mess or sth. I feel sorry for girls with natural brown colored nails.
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by obongtunji: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2011
I love my nails, i keep just 3, i used them to pinch the pimples on my face, the truth is that i just love them and they are always clean
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by gee2(m): 9:44am On Aug 12, 2011
i kip d nails on my left little finga longa da every oda finga nail 4 gettin dirt outta ma ear, ticklin a girl n etc bt dey ar always filed n clean n i paint dem wit nail polish which is plain. pretty cul fingas
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by skunky: 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2011
how a man use a long nail to fin, g, er or wat ever they think they re doing with,
abeg its disgusting.
i cant stand a guy with long nail one finger let alone the whole fingers.

guys keep shorts nails and admire ladies with long nails, u dnt needsss it.
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by kayalla(f): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2011
2 alstarmayo wat re u doing with the long nails, is it supposed to attract a lady or turn them off,
let me tell u, it turns women off so just get rid of it. angry
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by alstarmayo(m): 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2011
kayalla:

2 alstarmayo wat re u doing with the long nails, is it supposed to attract a lady or turn them off,
let me tell u, it turns women off so just get rid of it. angry

I will if my gf complains, but as far as she fine with it I dont care
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by TheSly: 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2011
I dont know why i keep em folks? Maybe i just like keepin em. . . cool
but who cares if it turns some of you off or on? sad
Some fellaz even thought  i fixed em.

Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by Nekai(f): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2011
Nail polish?
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by TheSly: 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2011
Are u kiddin me?
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by mukina2: 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2011
The Sly:

ewwww tongue
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by denzel2009: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2011
The Sly:

Mate, if those are your nails, you can pull off being a drag queen easily.
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by TheSly: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2011
mukina2:

ewwww  tongue
Whatever. cool
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by Outstrip(f): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2011
Quick question? How do you wipe your as.ss properly
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by pinkrex(m): 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2011
The question is, was it written anywhere that only 'women' can keep nails?

Must we only admire the hands of women because they have got long nails

Why cant men keep what they admire?
Everything in this life has to do with perception, because you think its not morally right or ethically right wont make others concur with it.

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww!!!
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by Goldieluks: 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2011
Outstrip:

their gf wipes it for them,i guess.
and if their gf is not around,they wipe it on the wall.
undecided
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by swiftycool(m): 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2011
For ScRaTcHinG their balls. . . satisfied tongue
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by pinkrex(m): 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2011
Outstrip:

Ask your self that question too, BTW how do you wipe yours too with the heavy manicured nails?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by XxsmoothxX(m): 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2011
@swifty datz very funny but true.
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by kblastic(f): 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2011
swiftycool:

For ScRaTcHinG their balls. . . satisfied  tongue

so funny.lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / I Will Show Off More Flesh In 2019, Nigeria Lady Says. See Her 2019 Pictures. / Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.